SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Who Says No

Créé par: LionsHergonja
Publié: 16 juin 2023 à 14 h 31
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède le plafond salarial

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Primeau, CaydenCanadiens de MontréalMineures-0 $011-------00
Dach, KirbyCanadiens de MontréalLNH-3 344 422 $011---0000--
Caufield, ColeCanadiens de MontréalIR-7 807 796 $011---0000--
Slafkovsky, JurajExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalIR-944 892 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---010------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Marner, MitchellMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-10 844 382 $011---0000--
Matthews, AustonMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-11 577 668 $011---0000--
Woll, JosephMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-762 545 $011-------00
McMann, BobbyMaple Leafs de TorontoMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial725 834 $2037555617
Variation-11 087 485 $2001-20
Final-10 361 651 $ (↓)22 (↑)37556 (↑)4 (↓)17000

Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaple Leafs de Toronto

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Marner, MitchellMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-10 844 382 $011---0000--
Matthews, AustonMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-11 577 668 $011---0000--
Woll, JosephMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-762 545 $011-------00
McMann, BobbyMaple Leafs de TorontoMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Primeau, CaydenCanadiens de MontréalMineures-0 $011-------00
Dach, KirbyCanadiens de MontréalLNH-3 344 422 $011---0000--
Caufield, ColeCanadiens de MontréalIR-7 807 796 $011---0000--
Slafkovsky, JurajExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalIR-944 892 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---010------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial9 143 550 $1533472212
Variation11 087 485 $-200-120
Final20 231 035 $ (↑)13 (↓)33471 (↓)4 (↑)12000
16 juin 2023 à 14 h 37
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,285
Everyone. Everyone says no.
16 juin 2023 à 14 h 41
CFHomersR2Kool4Me
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 118
Montreal doesn't say no. Montreal would love this trade.
16 juin 2023 à 15 h 2
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 65
terrible trade for the habs
16 juin 2023 à 15 h 13
BIG LUKE STATUS
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 16
Quoting: J171393
Montreal doesn't say no. Montreal would love this trade.

Quoting: notbiased

Duality of man
16 juin 2023 à 15 h 15
CFHomersR2Kool4Me
Quoting: notbiased

hahahahahahahahaha
16 juin 2023 à 15 h 18
Sennecke is a gem
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,320
Both say no, makes 0 sense for both teams
16 juin 2023 à 15 h 27
CFHomersR2Kool4Me
This is a hypothetical trade, obviously. Why would Toronto do this? If they wanted to they could trade both Marner and Matthews in separate deals to different teams and end up with a haul. More of a haul than this trade scenario. To say this is a terrible trade from Montreal's perspective is laughable, too funny. Montreal would love to have both of these guys, nevermind packaged in the same deal, get real. Any team would love to have either Marner or Matthews.
16 juin 2023 à 15 h 48
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 65
why would the habs want to add 2 glorified losers to their team?
no reason to give up 2 unproven young players in the playoffs + one player who made it all the way to the finals
KentMcNally et EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
16 juin 2023 à 22 h 44
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 105
Marner is overpaid and Matthews would be a one year player in Montreal. No way Habs make this trade.
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
17 juin 2023 à 23 h 25
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
This is a hypothetical trade, obviously. Why would Toronto do this? If they wanted to they could trade both Marner and Matthews in separate deals to different teams and end up with a haul. More of a haul than this trade scenario. To say this is a terrible trade from Montreal's perspective is laughable, too funny. Montreal would love to have both of these guys, nevermind packaged in the same deal, get real. Any team would love to have either Marner or Matthews.

Yeah no mtl won't want any of the fourth core from Leafs. No offense but player who take every money available and didn't perform after that don't need that.

Meanwhile in mtl the best player have taken a reduced cash rate to be able to have better team overall.
notbiased a aimé ceci.
28 juin 2023 à 11 h 20
CFHomersR2Kool4Me
Quoting: EatMyScoobySnack
Yeah no mtl won't want any of the fourth core from Leafs. No offense but player who take every money available and didn't perform after that don't need that.

Meanwhile in mtl the best player have taken a reduced cash rate to be able to have better team overall.

The two best players in this deal are Matthews and Marner. Suzuki is the best player on Montreal and he isn't even included in this deal. Montreal is built horribly, the tightest team to the cap and they aren't competitive right now. How many forwards does this team need? I bet you guys were waiting to see them get Dubois for nothing. Hahahaha
28 juin 2023 à 11 h 55
The two best players in this deal are Matthews and Marner. Suzuki is the best player on Montreal and he isn't even included in this deal. Montreal is built horribly, the tightest team to the cap and they aren't competitive right now. How many forwards does this team need? I bet you guys were waiting to see them get Dubois for nothing. Hahahaha

Yeah Suzuki is the best player on Montreal roster currently that precisely why no player get more $$ then him which is call an internal cap hierarchy. You have Caufield who have accepted to take less money because he want to have player around to be good and pay aswell .

Meanwhile Marner and Matthews are both excellent player yeah but take every buck possible on the table. You call Montreal horribly build and tight on the cap space but look at Toronto situation where they have no money to really made move. Toronto have currently 9m available maybe 14 if they use LTIR and have maybe around 12 to 15 spot to fill on NHL and AHL roster. There only one year left on Matthews contract how many $$ do you think he would want ?? I would guess he would be around 12 to 15 millions which you can argue that is the price of an Matthews but with him asking that Marner will have more money in two year after that Nylander will want more money in final you will still have fourth player team that take all the $$ and nothing around.

Did Montreal have bad contract ? Absolutely someone like Hoffman, Gallagher or Armia shouldn't have been given this much or an contract. But the difference is that it's not Kent Hughes that have done that. It's Marc Bergevin who have left Montreal with some good ( Suzuki Caufield etc) and some bad ( Hoffman & cie).

Speaking of Marc Bergevin want to know an fun fact ? He's currently working with Los Angeles management group along with is good friends Luc Robitaille. Another fun fact is that both guys is good friends with a guys name pat Brisson, you know the guys who is working to get Dubois out of Winnipeg and send it to los Angeles.

Maybe if it was still Bergevin managing the Habs, Dubois would have been trade to Montreal and guys like Kirby Dach would have been pay to acquire him but we can clearly see that Kent Hughes don't want to take shortcut and get at the end average.

And yes my opinion is that Dubois worth 7.5m to 7.850m as Suzuki and Caufield and I wouldn't trade Villardi, Kupari, Iaffalo and an second round pick for acquiring an guys who could have been UFA next summer and would only cost the money you would give him. And in final Dubois have done exactly what every other guys have done use Montreal market to boost is campaign to sell him on bigger contract.
28 juin 2023 à 12 h 14
CFHomersR2Kool4Me
Yeah Suzuki is the best player on Montreal roster currently that precisely why no player get more $$ then him which is call an internal cap hierarchy. You have Caufield who have accepted to take less money because he want to have player around to be good and pay aswell .

Meanwhile Marner and Matthews are both excellent player yeah but take every buck possible on the table. You call Montreal horribly build and tight on the cap space but look at Toronto situation where they have no money to really made move. Toronto have currently 9m available maybe 14 if they use LTIR and have maybe around 12 to 15 spot to fill on NHL and AHL roster. There only one year left on Matthews contract how many $$ do you think he would want ?? I would guess he would be around 12 to 15 millions which you can argue that is the price of an Matthews but with him asking that Marner will have more money in two year after that Nylander will want more money in final you will still have fourth player team that take all the $$ and nothing around.

Did Montreal have bad contract ? Absolutely someone like Hoffman, Gallagher or Armia shouldn't have been given this much or an contract. But the difference is that it's not Kent Hughes that have done that. It's Marc Bergevin who have left Montreal with some good ( Suzuki Caufield etc) and some bad ( Hoffman & cie).

Speaking of Marc Bergevin want to know an fun fact ? He's currently working with Los Angeles management group along with is good friends Luc Robitaille. Another fun fact is that both guys is good friends with a guys name pat Brisson, you know the guys who is working to get Dubois out of Winnipeg and send it to los Angeles.

Maybe if it was still Bergevin managing the Habs, Dubois would have been trade to Montreal and guys like Kirby Dach would have been pay to acquire him but we can clearly see that Kent Hughes don't want to take shortcut and get at the end average.

And yes my opinion is that Dubois worth 7.5m to 7.850m as Suzuki and Caufield and I wouldn't trade Villardi, Kupari, Iaffalo and an second round pick for acquiring an guys who could have been UFA next summer and would only cost the money you would give him. And in final Dubois have done exactly what every other guys have done use Montreal market to boost is campaign to sell him on bigger contract.

Dubois is worth every bit of $8.5 million over 8 years. He would of been the best player on Montreal's roster. I think L.A won the trade. Hughes isn't building this team right. Alex Newhook? Why? I bet you personally would prefer to draft #31 and #37 over having this guy and now having to sign him to a new contract as an RFA. Colorado fleeced Montreal with this trade. Montreal doesn't even have the money to sign this RFA right now.
28 juin 2023 à 12 h 30
Dubois is worth every bit of $8.5 million over 8 years. He would of been the best player on Montreal's roster. I think L.A won the trade. Hughes isn't building this team right. Alex Newhook? Why? I bet you personally would prefer to draft #31 and #37 over having this guy and now having to sign him to a new contract as an RFA. Colorado fleeced Montreal with this trade. Montreal doesn't even have the money to sign this RFA right now.

You know that there is something call LTIR ?? the reason why Montreal is have -1.5m cap space is because in summer all contracts impact the cap salary. When Carey Price will failed is medical exam on the first day of camp he will be place on LTIR which would free 10m capacity.

Newhook contract should be around 2.5 to 3.5 max for three or four year which an good bridge deal. Would I have pick with #31 and #37 yeah maybe but that because I got some goaltender high on my personal non professional prospect list. Someone like Michael Hrabal or Trey Augustine.

What would you give to pick #16 ?? Because that how the trade look, Newhook is pick #16 and you give 31 and 37 to go up in your draft for an 22 years old center that didn't have time on ice to prove what is worth and that is could mess well with the core team.

Also another thing to think there limite of 50 contract and you can't sign everyone. With how much Bergevin and Hughes have in last draft there so much you can do with this much prospect to sign.
28 juin 2023 à 12 h 39
CFHomersR2Kool4Me
You know that there is something call LTIR ?? the reason why Montreal is have -1.5m cap space is because in summer all contracts impact the cap salary. When Carey Price will failed is medical exam on the first day of camp he will be place on LTIR which would free 10m capacity.

Newhook contract should be around 2.5 to 3.5 max for three or four year which an good bridge deal. Would I have pick with #31 and #37 yeah maybe but that because I got some goaltender high on my personal non professional prospect list. Someone like Michael Hrabal or Trey Augustine.

What would you give to pick #16 ?? Because that how the trade look, Newhook is pick #16 and you give 31 and 37 to go up in your draft for an 22 years old center that didn't have time on ice to prove what is worth and that is could mess well with the core team.

Also another thing to think there limite of 50 contract and you can't sign everyone. With how much Bergevin and Hughes have in last draft there so much you can do with this much prospect to sign.

Are you honestly comparing when Newhook was drafted (at 16th overall). Colorado doesn't need this guy, he's a good player but they just flipped the 37th overall pick for Ross Colton. One of the picks Montreal just gave up to get this guy. Montreal picked Kotka (3rd overall) over Brady Tkachuk (4th overall) and they also traded Drouin (drafted 3 overall) for Sergachev (drafted 9th overall). How did those work out for Montreal. I get you're a Montreal fan, but, writing is on the wall.
28 juin 2023 à 14 h 23
Are you honestly comparing when Newhook was drafted (at 16th overall). Colorado doesn't need this guy, he's a good player but they just flipped the 37th overall pick for Ross Colton. One of the picks Montreal just gave up to get this guy. Montreal picked Kotka (3rd overall) over Brady Tkachuk (4th overall) and they also traded Drouin (drafted 3 overall) for Sergachev (drafted 9th overall). How did those work out for Montreal. I get you're a Montreal fan, but, writing is on the wall.

Of course they flip #37 to get Ross Colton, avalanche is in win now situation. They see that Newhook development is not where they would want and can't wait the one/two year that will take.

Which writhing on the wall are you talking, Newhook is only 22 years old and he's on the top 10 or 12 of is year draft in term of points. He's averaging an 10 to 15 min which is fourth to mid third line minutes have no pp time and few pk time.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage