Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1583 500 000 $57 885 592 $0 $0 $25 614 408 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 juin 2023 à 15 h 18
Habs 2010
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 979
I seen a Granlund / Wheeler trade that I think would make sense for both teams.

Edit: Edmundson is cheap and available from MTL too, he and Petry had good chemistry in MTL.
12 juin 2023 à 15 h 39
HabsFan
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 933
to play Crosby... I would target Bertuzzi... and trade Granlund to Mtl for Edmundson & Allen or Armia
12 juin 2023 à 15 h 42
pens1991
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,096
Quoting: Shanesaw9

Edit: Edmundson is cheap and available from MTL too, he and Petry had good chemistry in MTL.

Edit: No.
12 juin 2023 à 15 h 43
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 553
Free agents: Bunting seems like the most logical option and replacement for Zucker.
Hinostroza is an underrated speedy forward that would probably do well in a bottom 6 and be cheap for Sully’s system.
Suter would be a solid 3rd liner that could play both wing and center.
Acciari would be a good two way forward that plays with speed, can be used in all situations, plays both center and RW, and is physical too.
Kampf would be a solid bottom 6 defensive center, probably best on the 4th line that could jump up to 3C in a pinch if injuries occur.
Most of those would be good cheap options to fill out the bottom 6 with.
Soucy and Graves for defense because they are mostly defensive defenseman that can skate.
Goalies I’d say Jarry is the best option, but Andersen, Raanta, Hill, Stalock would all be solid backup options with the 1st three could be 1A/1B tandem goalies.

3 players to trade: how about Granlund,1 of Smith/POJ if you get Soucy and/or Graves, and 1 of Rutta/Petry.
12 juin 2023 à 15 h 44
Mentions "j'aime": 553
Quoting: TheDuminator
to play Crosby... I would target Bertuzzi... and trade Granlund to Mtl for Edmundson & Allen or Armia

I’d do Granlund for Armia straight up
TheDuminator a aimé ceci.
12 juin 2023 à 15 h 45
pens1991
FA would be Barbashev for me. Put him on Malkin's wing. He's always wanted another Russian to play with and Barbashev has just been rolling in the playoffs.

Trades: Ideal would be to move Granlund (I know the Buyout is easy option), Rutta and Rust. Rust will be difficult but it opens more cap options.
12 juin 2023 à 15 h 48
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,020
Possible FAs that may be worth looking at imo:

Wing: Bertuzzi, Barbashev, Zucker, Bunting, Engvall, Fast
Center: ROR, Haula, Erod, Kampf
Defense: Graves, Soucy, Orlov
Goalies: Jarry, Anderson, Varlamov

This is just a brief list. I know I'm missing plenty of options. And they all obviously depend on what price they require.
12 juin 2023 à 15 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4

I agree with Edmundson I like his play. A lot of people think he’s another Dumoulin though which I don’t see cause Edmundson is way more physical then Dumo.
Wheeler is questionable I like it but is he too slow for Sully.
Shanesaw9 a aimé ceci.
12 juin 2023 à 15 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: pens1991
FA would be Barbashev for me. Put him on Malkin's wing. He's always wanted another Russian to play with and Barbashev has just been rolling in the playoffs.

Trades: Ideal would be to move Granlund (I know the Buyout is easy option), Rutta and Rust. Rust will be difficult but it opens more cap options.

What teams do you think can afford Rust or even want him/he would waive his NTC?
12 juin 2023 à 15 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: JSEB93
Possible FAs that may be worth looking at imo:

Wing: Bertuzzi, Barbashev, Zucker, Bunting, Engvall, Fast
Center: ROR, Haula, Erod, Kampf
Defense: Graves, Soucy, Orlov
Goalies: Jarry, Anderson, Varlamov

This is just a brief list. I know I'm missing plenty of options. And they all obviously depend on what price they require.

I noticed you didn’t mention anybody expensive. Would you think Tarasenko would take a cheap deal to play with Malkin?
What are your thoughts on D pairing if we acquire Grzelcyk and sign Schenn/Mayfield or both?
JSEB93 a aimé ceci.
12 juin 2023 à 16 h 5
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,020
Quoting: Nick33
I noticed you didn’t mention anybody expensive. Would you think Tarasenko would take a cheap deal to play with Malkin?
What are your thoughts on D pairing if we acquire Grzelcyk and sign Schenn/Mayfield or both?

I guess expensive is a bit relative. Multiple of the guys mentioned I figure will make over 5mil - not sure if you consider that expensive or not. There aren't a ton of huge, expensive names on the market this year I don't think - unless I'm just blanking. The Pens have some cap space, but I don't think they're in a position to go after super expensive players. I think if Tarasenko takes anything 6 and under I'd at least take a look at him - and I definitely think it's possible if he came in to play with Malkin he would take a discount.

I'm a bit indifferent of Grzelyck. I'm not going to complain if we get him but I don't think he's a necessity. As far as Schenn/Mayfield, the right side D is pretty much full at this current point in time. The Pens would have to dump Rutta and/or Petry before they start acquiring those guys - and I don't really think those guys are that much of an upgrade. A lot depends on asking price too. I'm not sure about how I would do the pairings until I see who they would have signed - so tough to say.
12 juin 2023 à 16 h 7
Habs 2010
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 979
I agree with Edmundson I like his play. A lot of people think he’s another Dumoulin though which I don’t see cause Edmundson is way more physical then Dumo.
Wheeler is questionable I like it but is he too slow for Sully.

Wheeler is disliked in WPG because he was the former Captain of a team that has had some serious locker room issues under his watch, but he is bigger and better than Granlund (a good skater for his size too), and he only has one year of term left so I'd take his contract over Granlund as well (even though it has a higher cap hit).

I think he would play pretty hard for Pittsburgh for his last year, he seems to have a lot of pride, he'd likely come to Pittsburgh with a chip on his shoulder... locker room issues would not be a problem in Pittsburgh for one season, similar to how Kessel was a problem for Toronto, he had a few good years in Pittsburgh before he wore out his welcome.
JSEB93 a aimé ceci.
12 juin 2023 à 16 h 49
Mentions "j'aime": 620
Fa options I wouldn't be mad to see:

Center: Kampf, Pius suter, Acciari, Monahan, Matthew Phillips (Dominated the AHL and never got a shot with the Flames, Could be a low risk high reward option).
Wing: Bunting (Top 6 to replace Zucker if he walks), Sheary, Connor Brown, Zucker, Kerfoot, Donato, Miles Wood.
Defense: Graves, Soucy

Trade: Granlund (or Buy Out), one of POJ and Ty smith and Desmith
12 juin 2023 à 16 h 50
pens1991
What teams do you think can afford Rust or even want him/he would waive his NTC?

Yeah that's the unfortunate part. I'm sure he would waive for the right team? I'm not sure though.. Hextall really f'd that up.

I definitely think there are some teams that would, but it'd probably have to include a player coming back, someone else that's lost a step or maybe needs a change of scenery. Examples of that though i'm not sure. Could honestly see him doing well in Seattle.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage