Mentions "j'aime": 291
Very smart picks.

WPG says... Ty for Danielson.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
6 juin 2023 à 19 h 17
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,376
Unless Simashev falls to late in the round, the Blues almost certainly will not be taking any of those three players in the 1st round. I cannot see them taking him at #10. The other two are just no.

And I also highly doubt Honzek falls to 26.
StLHockey a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2023 à 0 h 32
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13
Leonard and Willander for the Wings? Yes please.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2023 à 6 h 10
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,063
Looks really good from Detroit's POV.
Zettersyukstrom88 a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2023 à 6 h 19
I wouldn't take Reinbacher with Smith and Michkov still on the board.
7 juin 2023 à 18 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Moo-kama-doo-lin
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 347
Quoting: aedoran
I wouldn't take Reinbacher with Smith and Michkov still on the board.

People were saying same kind of thing when Detroit took Seider…Reinbacher is a very similar player, his floor is 2nd pair RHD.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2023 à 21 h 24
Quoting: Megalodon
People were saying same kind of thing when Detroit took Seider…Reinbacher is a very similar player, his floor is 2nd pair RHD.

I'm not saying he won't be good but Smith could easily be a #1C and Michkov is somewhere between Malkin and Fedorov. Reinbacher wasn't considered the best RHD in the draft until about a month ago and a lot of people still have ASP ahead of him. Players who move up the rankings after their season is over worry me. Is he rising because of his ability alone or is it because a bunch of people are jumping the bandwagon? Personally I think Grier plays it safe and takes Smith, Michkov or Carlsson. Especially after that awful Burns trade.

Yzerman scouted Seider watched him play a lot of hockey. Knowing Yzerman was leaving Tampa for Detroit they asked him to step aside to ensure BriseBois would stay in Tampa. Still under contract with Tampa Yzerman couldn't do anything in Detroit until the offseason, so he spent a lot of time in Europe scouting, Nobody was talking about Seider before he was drafted there were a couple of mocks had him mid to late 1st round. When Yzerman draft Seider at 6 it took everyone by surprise but he plays everything so close to the vest I'm not even sure his entire staff knew before he made the pick.
7 juin 2023 à 21 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Moo-kama-doo-lin
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 347
Quoting: aedoran
I'm not saying he won't be good but Smith could easily be a #1C and Michkov is somewhere between Malkin and Fedorov. Reinbacher wasn't considered the best RHD in the draft until about a month ago and a lot of people still have ASP ahead of him. Players who move up the rankings after their season is over worry me. Is he rising because of his ability alone or is it because a bunch of people are jumping the bandwagon? Personally I think Grier plays it safe and takes Smith, Michkov or Carlsson. Especially after that awful Burns trade.

Yzerman scouted Seider watched him play a lot of hockey. Knowing Yzerman was leaving Tampa for Detroit they asked him to step aside to ensure BriseBois would stay in Tampa. Still under contract with Tampa Yzerman couldn't do anything in Detroit until the offseason, so he spent a lot of time in Europe scouting, Nobody was talking about Seider before he was drafted there were a couple of mocks had him mid to late 1st round. When Yzerman draft Seider at 6 it took everyone by surprise but he plays everything so close to the vest I'm not even sure his entire staff knew before he made the pick.

Considering Smith went to high school with Mike Grier’s son and Quinn and Grier both have a hard-on for anything that touched Boston it will likely be Smith if CBJ doesn’t pick him. If CBJ does grab him then Carlsson is the easy pick because he has played with Bystedt and knows Eklund so chemistry is already there.

I really want Michkov but considering SJ brass doesn’t like to consider themselves in a rebuild, it’s likely they want a guy who can play for the Sharks within the next 2 years.
aedoran a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage