Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $77 643 925 $0 $0 $5 856 075 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 7
850 000 $850 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 juin 2023 à 1 h 18
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,158
Got a feeling we gonna see

Bunting, Holl, Kampf, and Kerfoot all sign in Pitt

Bunting will probs Tatars deal but more term, Holl around 3mill, Kerfoot 2.5mill, and Kampf 2mill
5 juin 2023 à 1 h 27
Flyers Fan
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 71
Just not enough value for a goalie who just had a Vezina-caliber season. Bostin is definitely desperate to clear cap space, but moving up three rounds and player who was projected to go in the third round simply isn't enough. If I'm Boston, I'd rather trade Swayman at that point.
5 juin 2023 à 1 h 33
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,484
Quoting: aadoyle
Got a feeling we gonna see

Bunting, Holl, Kampf, and Kerfoot all sign in Pitt

Bunting will probs Tatars deal but more term, Holl around 3mill, Kerfoot 2.5mill, and Kampf 2mill

Idk about Bunting, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Holl and/or Kampf signed. I think Kerfoot looks for more money and gets it somewhere else.
5 juin 2023 à 1 h 35
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: GMBL
Idk about Bunting, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Holl and/or Kampf signed. I think Kerfoot looks for more money and gets it somewhere else.

Bunting almost for sure is gonna be a penguin now hes a SOO boy and Dubas loves his SOO guys.

He also loves Kerfoot. He literally traded away a pick rather than move the guy at the TDL in the ROR deal. Hes almost for sure going to Pitt to. Thats why it was a 3 team trade. If Dubas moved Kerfoot we would have not needed the third team and potentially got Barbashev.
5 juin 2023 à 1 h 35
Quoting: flyersfan412
Just not enough value for a goalie who just had a Vezina-caliber season. Bostin is definitely desperate to clear cap space, but moving up three rounds and player who was projected to go in the third round simply isn't enough. If I'm Boston, I'd rather trade Swayman at that point.

Doesn't matter where he was projected to go in the draft, what matters is where he's at now. If i'm not mistaken he's the/one of Pittsburgh's top prospects, a guy that has a size like that would be of interest to Boston as well depending on how he projects.

Dubas doesn't value good starting goalies like that, so doubt he makes a deal for Ullmark, since next year he's probably not even in the Vezina picture. We might have had a preview in the playoffs already.
5 juin 2023 à 1 h 37
Bunting almost for sure is gonna be a penguin now

I think that depends on if Bertuzzi stays a Bruin or not. Also, possible that Dubas goes finds himself another Bunting on an ELC or cheap deal somewhere else. Maybe it's Christian Fischer. It wouldn't surprise me though, if he signs Bunting as well.
5 juin 2023 à 1 h 40
Flyers Fan
Doesn't matter where he was projected to go in the draft, what matters is where he's at now. If i'm not mistaken he's the/one of Pittsburgh's top prospects, a guy that has a size like that would be of interest to Boston as well depending on how he projects.

I agree with your take on valuing the player as he is now rather than his projection in the draft, but you saying he's one of Pittsburgh's top prospects means absolutely nothing. He is nothing more than an average second pair guy, and some would even argue that's a stretch. His general playstyle probably does generate interest from Boston, but that doesn't have much to do with his value. Definitely not enough for their Vezina-caliber goalie.
5 juin 2023 à 1 h 42
Hakuna Matata
I think that depends on if Bertuzzi stays a Bruin or not. Also, possible that Dubas goes finds himself another Bunting on an ELC or cheap deal somewhere else. Maybe it's Christian Fischer. It wouldn't surprise me though, if he signs Bunting as well.

Nah u dont know Dubas if he had to choose between Bertuzzi and Bunting he would go Bunting as you dont seem to understand Dubas loves his SOO boys. He collects them like trading cards

Murray
Campbell
McCann
Bunting
Ritchie
Simmonds
Thorton
Timmins
Muzzin
Tried to sign Miller in the summer

etc

Thats almost 90% of SOO alumni. Bunting's almost a 90% guarantee
5 juin 2023 à 1 h 49
Nah u dont know Dubas if he had to choose between Bertuzzi and Bunting he would go Bunting as you dont seem to understand Dubas loves his SOO boys. He collects them like trading cards

Murray
Campbell
McCann
Bunting
Ritchie
Simmonds
Thorton
Timmins
Muzzin
Tried to sign Miller in the summer

etc

Thats almost 90% of SOO alumni. Bunting's almost a 90% guarantee

Lol, I think the Soo dream is over unless he's going for Hayton and Colin Miller.
5 juin 2023 à 1 h 53
Hakuna Matata
Lol, I think the Soo dream is over unless he's going for Hayton and Colin Miller.

Nope Dubas loves his SOO boys he doesnt dream he lives it. Look at his offseasons

Campbell out Murray in or in other words One SOO boy for another then went and got Timmins (Soo boy). Season before that Bunting. Season before that Ritchie, before that Simmonds and Thorton. Season before that Muzzin trade.

Face it guy loves his SOO boyz Buntings gonna be a Penguin probs will get to much term but at 4.5 mill should fit in nicely.
5 juin 2023 à 1 h 58
I agree with your take on valuing the player as he is now rather than his projection in the draft, but you saying he's one of Pittsburgh's top prospects means absolutely nothing. He is nothing more than an average second pair guy, and some would even argue that's a stretch. His general playstyle probably does generate interest from Boston, but that doesn't have much to do with his value. Definitely not enough for their Vezina-caliber goalie.

I don't think they will be getting the value of a Vezina-caliber goalie, especially if they aren't looking to take cap back. They might get something better like an expected late 1st. I also wonder if interested GMs are going to view him as a Vezina-caliber goalie or just as the 2023 Vezina Winner (or Finalist if he somehow doesn't win). He has solid numbers each year, but only a single Vezina caliber-year and his career playoff performance hasnt been good.
5 juin 2023 à 2 h 2
Flyers Fan
I don't think they will be getting the value of a Vezina-caliber goalie, especially if they aren't looking to take cap back. They might get something better like an expected late 1st. I also wonder if interested GMs are going to view him as a Vezina-caliber goalie or just as the 2023 Vezina Winner (or Finalist if he somehow doesn't win). He has solid numbers each year, but only a single Vezina caliber-year and his career playoff performance hasnt been good.

I completely agree that he shouldn't fetch the value of a Sorokin, a Saros, or a Hellebuyck, but my point is that you're not giving Boston much to work with, especially after you consider how valuable he was to the team last season. Like I mentioned before, there are other routes I would take to clear cap space (Forbort, DeBrusk, and/or Hall).
GMBL et GMBL a aimé ceci.
5 juin 2023 à 2 h 8
I completely agree that he shouldn't fetch the value of a Sorokin, a Saros, or a Hellebuyck, but my point is that you're not giving Boston much to work with, especially after you consider how valuable he was to the team last season. Like I mentioned before, there are other routes I would take to clear cap space (Forbort, DeBrusk, and/or Hall).

I think DeBrusk is more valuable to them than Ullmark, but Hall and Forbort are definitely guys I could see them moving instead if they aren't getting a great deal on Ullmark.
5 juin 2023 à 2 h 10
Flyers Fan
I think DeBrusk is more valuable to them than Ullmark, but Hall and Forbort are definitely guys I could see them moving instead if they aren't getting a great deal on Ullmark.

I mean if Ullmark continues his play (or even regresses a little) I still think he's more important to them than DeBrusk. Don't get me wrong, DeBrusk proved a lot of people wrong this season, but this season for Ullmark was just too good.
5 juin 2023 à 2 h 15
Nope Dubas loves his SOO boys he doesnt dream he lives it. Look at his offseasons

Campbell out Murray in or in other words One SOO boy for another then went and got Timmins (Soo boy). Season before that Bunting. Season before that Ritchie, before that Simmonds and Thorton. Season before that Muzzin trade.

Face it guy loves his SOO boyz Buntings gonna be a Penguin probs will get to much term but at 4.5 mill should fit in nicely.

Being familiar with the Greyhounds Organization and some of those players was probably a factor, but also he probably wanted the SOO to bring the Cup to Toronto since that's where he's from. He's not in the SOO anymore, I mean Toronto-was an honest mistake squinty smile- so I think if he brings any SOO alumni it would have to do with the 1st part. Although, I guess technically if Pittsburgh wins the cup, they could pull a Kessel and bring the Cup to Toronto since most of them are from Ontario anyways.
5 juin 2023 à 2 h 18
I mean if Ullmark continues his play (or even regresses a little) I still think he's more important to them than DeBrusk. Don't get me wrong, DeBrusk proved a lot of people wrong this season, but this season for Ullmark was just too good.

They do have Swayman though, both guys are starting goalies that would be 1As in a tandem. Considering their cap predicament, it would be a massive luxury to be spending 9m+ on goaltending. They could deal Swayman but considering he's 24 and could be signed throughout the best of his years, I doubt they pick Ullmark over him. As for top 6 talent, they might start to lack in that area sooner rather than later.
5 juin 2023 à 2 h 22
Flyers Fan
They do have Swayman though, both guys are starting goalies that would be 1As in a tandem. Considering their cap predicament, it would be a massive luxury to be spending 9m+ on goaltending. They could deal Swayman but considering he's 24 and could be signed throughout the best of his years, I doubt they pick Ullmark over him. As for top 6 talent, they might start to lack in that area sooner rather than later.

I would trade Swayman first. Ullmark has term, they are committed to him. They're also in win-now mode so I'm not sure how much age matters to them.
5 juin 2023 à 2 h 28
I would trade Swayman first. Ullmark has term, they are committed to him. They're also in win-now mode so I'm not sure how much age matters to them.

Ullmark has 2 years left (including the coming season) on his contract, Swayman is an RFA, so it/s more like 2 years vs 5-8.
5 juin 2023 à 2 h 29
Flyers Fan
Ullmark has 2 years left on his contract, Swayman is an RFA, so it/s more like 2 years vs 5-8.

Didn't realize Ullmark had that little left on his deal but you're still assuming they are able to negotiate a long-term deal with Swayman. If he wants long term, he could easily ask for what Ullmark is currently being paid.
5 juin 2023 à 2 h 39
Didn't realize Ullmark had that little left on his deal but you're still assuming they are able to negotiate a long-term deal with Swayman. If he wants long term, he could easily ask for what Ullmark is currently being paid.

I would take Swayman at 5mx8 over Ullmark at 5mx2. The team is in a win-now mode, but they are wanting to be a perennial contender as well. I would consider Ullmark as a 2-year own rental. The only super long contracts that Boston has is Pastrnak (27) for 8 years, McAvoy (turns 26) for 7, Lindholm (29) for 7, and Zacha and Carlo (26) for 4. If they sign Swayman long-term, then they are safe whether or not they end up retooling/rebuilding in the next couple of years.
5 juin 2023 à 3 h 8
Flyers Fan
I would take Swayman at 5mx8 over Ullmark at 5mx2. The team is in a win-now mode, but they are wanting to be a perennial contender as well. I would consider Ullmark as a 2-year own rental. The only super long contracts that Boston has is Pastrnak (27) for 8 years, McAvoy (turns 26) for 7, Lindholm (29) for 7, and Zacha and Carlo (26) for 4. If they sign Swayman long-term, then they are safe whether or not they end up retooling/rebuilding in the next couple of years.

I agree with the majority of this but I would just personally rather stick with Ullmark.
GMBL a aimé ceci.
5 juin 2023 à 3 h 13
I agree with the majority of this but I would just personally rather stick with Ullmark.

Fair enough.

If only you were the GM of the Flyers. Ullmark for Hart, would you do it?
5 juin 2023 à 3 h 18
Flyers Fan
Fair enough.

If only you were the GM of the Flyers. Ullmark for Hart, would you do it?

I would not because Ullmark wouldn't help at all with our current situation. I do want to see Hart on a good team though, people would realize that he's easily a top ten goalie.
5 juin 2023 à 3 h 24
I would not because Ullmark wouldn't help at all with our current situation. I do want to see Hart on a good team though, people would realize that he's easily a top ten goalie.

Could throw the rebuild idea out the window....

There are lots of good goalies out there these days, so not sure if he would be top 10 now, certainly has the potential. Would be nice to see him in a better situation.
5 juin 2023 à 5 h 24
Dekesaladekes
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,104

Dubas doesn't value good starting goalies like that, so doubt he makes a deal for Ullmark, since next year he's probably not even in the Vezina picture. We might have had a preview in the playoffs already.

Kind of hard to judge Ullmark PO performance it was well known he was playing with an injury that was limiting his Mobility and athletic playstyle.

I’m assuming it was his hips or something in his leg because he wasn’t as explosive as he usually was, and Ullmark is a big goalie and he usually uses his size to his advantage but he always seemed very low and crouched down, im assuming it eased the pain a little bit but Florida exposed his injury because he couldn’t explode up very fast and they kept targeting his blocker side top corner.

That was Monty’s fault for not putting swayman in earlier.
But nonetheless Ullmark was a top 3 goalie this year, last year was a top 8-10 goalie even with having to adjust to a new team and was the backbone/ mvp of buffalo for the last 3 years he was there too. Look at most goalies stats on bottom 5 teams and how they have Terrible numbers like below .880% and 4.00+ GAA and then look at what Ullmark was doing on that abysmal buffalo team.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage