What I want to happen

What I want to happen

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: aldore
Publié: 3 juin 2023 à 13 h 52
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-I don’t want this but can’t be unreasonable
2Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Almost as much of a lock as bedard is at 1
3Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Could see them going smith but I think they opt for the more NHL ready player as I think they want to compete sooner rather than later
4Logo de Sharks de San Jose-The choice they have to make is between michkov and smith. They decide to go with the quicker timeline and safer bet. Great player who could be a top line center one day with top 6 floor.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Slavic center with high compete to match with countrymen and 1st overall pick last year in Slafkovsky, slight reach but could work out well if it brings the best out of both players.
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Small so he could slide but the offensive talent is undeniable. Could look great on Cooley’s wing.
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-This guy just screams fan favorite in Philly as they attempt to right their ship. High compete, and skill, could be a great building block for long term success.
8Logo de Capitals de Washington-One of the steals of the draft. Works perfectly for Washington. The have no fear of Russian players and get the second best talent on draft day.
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Could see Detroit going several different ways. They decide to get the best skater in the draft.
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Realistically I see Reinbacher going anywhere from 5-9 but I’d be super happy if he was available by the time the blues pick. He fits exactly what the need to replenish the blue line.
11Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Van almost goes with wallinader or ASP but decided to go for the best center left. Good size and great 2 way play. Can be a solid top 6 center in the future. Plays a pro style game.
12Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'OttawaAlmost took Reinbacher but passed for offensive talent. Decide to get the second best RD of the draft. Solid top 4 future. Great skater, good D, moves the puck well. Good prospect.
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Stacked at LD, the decided to take a swing on a smaller but high offensive talent RD. Not the best defensive player but still has some skill there. Gives Buffalo an even more solid D core moving forward. -scary team for years to come.
14Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-This one was tough. Their pool is so weak they decided to draft the best player at a premium position available.
15Logo de Predators de Nashville-Big power forward. Almost went D for them but again, pretty shallow system and decided to get a player with a pro build
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-At 16, flames don’t wanna pass this up. Good size and skill.
17Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New YorkGreat size and compete, could see him rise a bit on draft day. Yezerman ain’t scared to reach and think this is a projectable NHLer
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Best center available. Good size to project as an actual NHL center. Good pick up at 18.
19Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayWhy not get bedards life long friend to help make him comfortable. A good player who some will say slid a bit. Makes your franchise center happy so it’s a good pick.
20Logo de Kraken de Seattle-He slides cause his size despite putting up record numbers. it his linemates? Who knows but can’t pass him up at 20
21Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Good skating and a high compete level. Has good top 4 potential. A slightly smaller 2 way defensman, could see him learn a lot from a player like Spurgeon
22Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Kings de Los AngelesBig body, high skill. If he can get a little better at skating and foot speed this could be another steal.other team with a bright future.
23Logo de Rangers de New York-If he wasn’t Russian, he would have been a top 15 pick. 6’5” and skates well. Could see this being a very impactful player in the future
24Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonNashville wasn’t gonna leave the first round without aD man. Right shot with good size, skating, and puck skill.With their development for D, easy top 4 defender in the future
25Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoAnother player I see going earlier. The blues get a stud with NHL size and solid play on both ends of the ice. Have had Russians in the past and he likely fits our timeline well.
26Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New JerseyOnce projected a top 10 guy in this draft, a down year causes Sale to slide to the late first. Sharks decide to take the swing and can’t pass this player at 26
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Size and compete are there. If he can put the rest together, he’s a valuable player at a premium position
28Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de BostonTalented Russian player with top 4/PP1 potential. Leafs decide to go D to help fill out prospect pool.
29Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Stars de DallasNHL size with high compete, middle 6 projections. Blues leave this draft with everything they wanted and I am happy.
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Great shot, good IQ,could be a center or wing. Canes make a smart pick like usual.
31Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Panthers de la Floride
32Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-A younger kid in the draft who can skate well and works hard. With good development this could look like a great pick in the future.
3 juin 2023 à 14 h 44
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,492
If the Blues grabbed that trio, I'd be elated.
aldore a aimé ceci.
4 juin 2023 à 8 h 46
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,148
As a Wings fan if this happened I would be very upset.
4 juin 2023 à 15 h 40
Rejoint: mars 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3
I would not call But's skating good, everything looks about right to me outside of that though

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage