Logo de EDM
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2082 500 000 $82 405 000 $850 000 $1 500 000 $95 000 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
    5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
    AG, AD
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    950 000 $950 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
    AG, C
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
    C, AG
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 2
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance650 000 $$650K)
    AG, C
    RFA - 1
    1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
    C
    RFA - 2
    775 000 $775 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 2
    1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 2
    1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 2
    775 000 $775 000 $
    AD, C
    RFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    4 700 000 $4 700 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 8
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 3
    4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 2
    2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 3
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DG
    RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    17 mai 2023 à 19 h 44
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 25,529
    I'm surprised that you think that you have to sell Cody Ceci at a loss. We'd be charmed to give you a fourth for him.
    17 mai 2023 à 19 h 50
    Rejoint: févr. 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 870
    Bold moves how? This team is worse because of these moves. Not to mention it's only a 20 man roster.
    OldNYIfan et KennyMoney05 a aimé ceci.
    17 mai 2023 à 19 h 54
    Rejoint: mars 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,216
    I like it! Maybe trade Kulak for cap, so we can sign some scratches as well. Just a little bit to nitpick, nothing to worry about though is that I would swap Holloway, and Nuge, and swap Lavoie and Ryan. Gives both Lavoie, and Holloway a fair shot with good players, and it gives us a little more depth with Nuge on the third line.
    17 mai 2023 à 19 h 54
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 25,529
    Quoting: Steven_Stamkos
    Bold moves how? This team is worse because of these moves. Not to mention it's only a 20 man roster.

And that's accomplished by offering Damon Severson peanuts.
    Steven_Stamkos a aimé ceci.
    17 mai 2023 à 19 h 55

Worse? How so? Severson is a good upgrade on Ceci, and if Brown can stay healthy, he would be a massive upgrade over Yamamoto. Holloway, and Lavoie I believe will have great seasons next year in the NHL assuming they both make it.
    17 mai 2023 à 20 h 6
    Kenneth Dolla Holla
    Rejoint: janv. 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 47
    Quoting: Nhl_oilers
    I like it! Maybe trade Kulak for cap, so we can sign some scratches as well. Just a little bit to nitpick, nothing to worry about though is that I would swap Holloway, and Nuge, and swap Lavoie and Ryan. Gives both Lavoie, and Holloway a fair shot with good players, and it gives us a little more depth with Nuge on the third line.

Are you insane, Kulak was our third best defensman this playoffs. Very reliable and solid. Trading him would be idiotic.
    17 mai 2023 à 20 h 11
    Worse? How so? Severson is a good upgrade on Ceci, and if Brown can stay healthy, he would be a massive upgrade over Yamamoto. Holloway, and Lavoie I believe will have great seasons next year in the NHL assuming they both make it.

Seems like Severson is a guy Edmonton doesn't need. And I doubt he signs that contract. Someone is gonna pay him likely north of 5 this year for 4 years minimum. He is excellent offensively and very creative. But a lot of people say he is not very good defensively. Truthfully I haven't watched much of him or Ceci this year, but I would think Edmonton is better off going after Radko Gudas, Scott Mayfield or Carson Soucy. Guys they could get for cheaper because they don't provide the offense that a Severson, Klingberg or Ghost provides. Nor do they need more offense. Brown I have no idea. I see people giving him the same contract he had this season but the guy just seems like a question mark or an unnecessary gamble when there are other options in that price range who can be relied upon. Holloway is out of the equation, he's a regular in the lineup IMO and he makes the team better. Lavoie I don't know anything about. The main problem I have is with Severson and the 20 man roster
    Nhl_oilers et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    17 mai 2023 à 20 h 18
    Seems like Severson is a guy Edmonton doesn't need. And I doubt he signs that contract. Someone is gonna pay him likely north of 5 this year for 4 years minimum. He is excellent offensively and very creative. But a lot of people say he is not very good defensively. Truthfully I haven't watched much of him or Ceci this year, but I would think Edmonton is better off going after Radko Gudas, Scott Mayfield or Carson Soucy. Guys they could get for cheaper because they don't provide the offense that a Severson, Klingberg or Ghost provides. Nor do they need more offense. Brown I have no idea. I see people giving him the same contract he had this season but the guy just seems like a question mark or an unnecessary gamble when there are other options in that price range who can be relied upon. Holloway is out of the equation, he's a regular in the lineup IMO and he makes the team better. Lavoie I don't know anything about. The main problem I have is with Severson and the 20 man roster

Thanks for your explanation. I do think Severson gets more from another team, but I personally think he’s decent. Those guys you listed would be a better fit, but in this post, i like Severson with that AVV. Brown is a weird one. A gamble for sure, because he was out for so long. However, with McDavid he could play very well. I too have a problem with the 20 man roster, and now that you brought up those points, I’m starting to second guess Severson too haha. I like the guy, but I like the others you listed more. All in all, I would love if we got Murphy, but that won’t happen.
    17 mai 2023 à 20 h 19
    Kenneth Dolla Holla

Ceci is not bad but we need an upgrade for a similar price range which likely will not happen. 100% we are better keeping Ceci if we do not replace him. Not worth a cap dump. Same thing with Feogele who had a really solid playoffs. Yamo is the only one that could go because there are cheaper options who bring what he brings.
    17 mai 2023 à 20 h 20
    Quoting: oilersfan05
    Are you insane, Kulak was our third best defensman this playoffs. Very reliable and solid. Trading him would be idiotic.

Agreed, however, in this post, we would need to trade someone to get the cap to get some scratches. Who else would you want to trade that could get us the money, that would not cost us an arm and a leg to get rid of?
    17 mai 2023 à 20 h 23
    Kenneth Dolla Holla
    Agreed, however, in this post, we would need to trade someone to get the cap to get some scratches. Who else would you want to trade that could get us the money, that would not cost us an arm and a leg to get rid of?

But then that's another hole that needs to be filled. Highly unrealistic. Trading our good depth peices is not what needs to happen to make space. Everyone needs to be replaced.
    17 mai 2023 à 20 h 25
    n.1 Topias Vilen fan
    Rejoint: juill. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,593
    The Devils, as usual, are not interested in Foegele
    17 mai 2023 à 20 h 25
    But then that's another hole that needs to be filled. Highly unrealistic. Trading our good depth peices is not what needs to happen to make space. Everyone needs to be replaced.

For sure. It will be a hard summer for Ken Holland. He needs to find a way to keep our good core pieces, but also see if he can get us better to go for a cup run. It would also help more if more of our guys played better in the playoffs too of course!
    17 mai 2023 à 22 h 1
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: févr. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 1
    Quoting: OldNYIfan
    I'm surprised that you think that you have to sell Cody Ceci at a loss. We'd be charmed to give you a fourth for him.

I could see that happening as well. If we do get a return it would be minimal knowing he still has 2 years left on a contract that isn't ideal
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    17 mai 2023 à 22 h 3
    Démarrer sujet

Bold Moves is a saying that Oilers Leadership would say in the Craig McTavish era. Clearly you don't understand..Also Oilers core is locked and there's not much cap room available for any upgrades. 20 man roster isn't ideal but makes us better
    17 mai 2023 à 22 h 14
    Démarrer sujet

The Severson contract is cheaper than what he can get on the market. However, I was banking on the fact he may want to play top pairing minutes on a real contender. Also helps he's Canadian as well. He would be a huge upgrade over Ceci and would be a better fit in the top 4 versus Gudas/Mayfield/Soucy. Why would someone give Brown 3.6M when he played 4 games in a contract year??? That makes zero sense. He is worth closer to the leaque minimum and has played with Mcdavid in the past so it is worth a gamble imo. Lavoie will be a good addition with skill and size. Although I agree the 20 man roster isn't ideal, we are too close to the cap to make significant improvements without sacrificing something.
    17 mai 2023 à 22 h 16
    Démarrer sujet
    Ceci is not bad but we need an upgrade for a similar price range which likely will not happen. 100% we are better keeping Ceci if we do not replace him. Not worth a cap dump. Same thing with Feogele who had a really solid playoffs. Yamo is the only one that could go because there are cheaper options who bring what he brings.

Hate to trade Foegele after the strong playoffs but need to make cap room to resign Kostin/Bjustad/Ryan/Mcloed. Dumping Yams alone wouldn't be good enough
    18 mai 2023 à 0 h 21
    Quoting: rohan11
    Bold Moves is a saying that Oilers Leadership would say in the Craig McTavish era. Clearly you don't understand..Also Oilers core is locked and there's not much cap room available for any upgrades. 20 man roster isn't ideal but makes us better

Yeah clearly I didn't understand. Sorry I didn't understand a late 80s reference from a team I don't know everything about lol. And, it doesn't make you better. There is no wiggle room on this team if injury occurs. A 20 man roster is not better, regardless of the personnel on the team. I disagree with your point that Severson would be a better fit in the top 4 than Gudas,Mayfield, Soucy. I have no f ing idea why someone would pay Brown close to that kind of money when he played 4 games. You obviously didn't understand what I was saying. Some people are nuts and think he deserves that kind of money after missing an entire season. I.e. he doesn't lol
    KennyMoney05 a aimé ceci.
    19 mai 2023 à 0 h 55
    Démarrer sujet
    Yeah clearly I didn't understand. Sorry I didn't understand a late 80s reference from a team I don't know everything about lol. And, it doesn't make you better. There is no wiggle room on this team if injury occurs. A 20 man roster is not better, regardless of the personnel on the team. I disagree with your point that Severson would be a better fit in the top 4 than Gudas,Mayfield, Soucy. I have no f ing idea why someone would pay Brown close to that kind of money when he played 4 games. You obviously didn't understand what I was saying. Some people are nuts and think he deserves that kind of money after missing an entire season. I.e. he doesn't lol

It's not an 80's reference..It's a 2013 reference bud. Fair point on the 20 man roster though. I'll agree to disagree on the defence comment. Not sure where your you're hearing your rumours on Brown I've literally seen no one reputable saying he will get anything close to 3.6M, glad you agree he doesn't deserve that dollar amount.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage