Forums/Armchair-GM

Off Season Moves and Next Years Roster

Créé par: Samsoc22
Équipe: 2023-24 Flyers de Philadelphie
Date de création initiale: 24 avr. 2023
Publié: 24 avr. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Read the trade descriptions before commenting all crazy. In a perfect world we win the lottery and get Bedard and none of this means anything but that probably won't happen. This is my version of an ideal off-season to set this franchise on the right course.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
1775 000 $
3800 000 $
RFAANSCAP HIT
21 500 000 $
21 000 000 $
21 000 000 $
33 000 000 $
21 000 000 $
21 000 000 $
32 500 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
34 500 000 $
34 000 000 $
46 000 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Carlsson, Leo
3800 000 $
Transactions
PHI
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (ARI)
Détails additionnels:
This is just to show the compensatory pick we will get in 2024 for not signing O'Brien. I picked the Coyotes because they are irrelevant lol.
PHI
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (LAK)
Détails additionnels:
Do I know what Hayes is worth? No. Do I care what Hayes is worth? No. Just get him off of my hockey team for whatever picks and prospects he is worth with 50% retained. I am tired of watching him play hockey looking like he couldn't care less.
CBJ
  1. Hayes, Kevin (3 500 000 $ retained)
PHI
  1. Neighbours, Jake
  2. Snuggerud, Jimmy [Liste de réserve]
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (NYR)
Détails additionnels:
This may be too much for Provorov but if you retain 50% and make Provy a $3.5 million player that can be a high end 2nd line or low end 1st line defenseman then he is definitely worth a first and prospects for the right team. If Blues want to just retool this would be a smart move but if they are rebuilding obviously it wouldn't be.
STL
  1. Provorov, Ivan (3 250 000 $ retained)
PHI
  1. Faber, Brock
  2. Rossi, Marco
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (MIN)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (VGK)
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (MIN)
Détails additionnels:
Flyers are looking to jump start their rebuild and unfortunately trading Hart would jump start that rebuild. Hart would probably go to a team ready to contend that has picks and prospects still that needs a goalie for the next decade even if MAF is there for 1 more year. Obviously trading for a goalie that will be your starter for the next decade will cost you so this is what I would be willing to trade Hart for.
PHI
    Assuming two teams hop Anaheim in the lottery and they finish 3rd in the draft. This will be the cost in my opinion to move up to 3rd. This would give the Flyers 1 of Bedard, Fantilli, Carlsson. Realistically it will be Carlsson which will give them a generational talent at center. Getting high end talent is the key to rebuilding and he will be a big part of that.
    ANA
    1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (MIN)
    2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (PHI)
    3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (FLA)
    4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (FLA)
    Rachats de contrats
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de LAK
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de LAK
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PHI
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2281 300 000 $78 511 667 $1 187 500 $32 500 $2 788 333 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 5
    Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
    7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 5
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    C
    RFA - 2
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    Carlsson, Leo
    800 000 $800 000 $
    863 333 $863 333 $
    AD
    RFA - 2
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 2
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 3
    1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
    DG/DD
    NTC
    UFA - 8
    5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 4
    859 167 $859 167 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
    G
    RFA - 1
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 6
    Logo de Wild du Minnesota
    925 000 $925 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 2
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    DG/DD
    RFA - 2
    775 000 $775 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    785 000 $785 000 $
    AD
    RFA - 1
    6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 4
    1 675 000 $1 675 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    24 avr. 2023 à 16 h 41
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Rejoint: avr. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 450
    Quoting: TomRichardsWild
    i thought the flyers were sending 2-1sts and a 2nd with Hart for Rossi and Faber and i thought the wild would never make that trade.

then i realized which way the picks were going and realized this is a total joke and is a troll post.

It realistically should probably be just the picks and not the prospects but I also didn’t know about the Wild’s goalie depth before this post so it probably doesn’t matter much anyway.
    24 avr. 2023 à 16 h 44
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Quoting: Lightman13
    Omg the return for Hart was the laugh I needed today. Thank you for that!

Trading hart to the wild who have the Gus bus and the wall coming behind him for a top 4/top pair defensemen likely top 6C and 2 1sts is gross. That’s the type of return you’d give up for McDavid or Mathews, but a goalie…. . Hart would be vezina caliber behind a team like the wild, but so is Gus, soooooo yea. I mean maybe if fleury retired the wild would kick tires, but they’d never pay a fraction of this price. BG would get a reclamation project for a 4th rounder that could ride them over till Wallstedt is ready, which ironically is exactly what they got Gus as and that’s worked out so far.

Didn’t know about the Wild’s goalie depth so thanks for going a little in-depth about it I appreciate it. I also appreciate that you understand hockey and realize Hart would be Vezina caliber on a good team like the Wild. There’s too many clowns in this comment section that think they know hockey that think that Hart is some random goalie. The ask is probably too much and realistically should probably be just the picks but if they already have that kinda depth they shouldn’t even kick the tires on it. Thanks for your insight!
    24 avr. 2023 à 17 h 0
    mokumboi
    Rejoint: avr. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 11,410
    Quoting: Samsoc22
    That’s fair for sure but let me ask you this? If you had to make the trade what would you give up for Provy? I mean especially at 3.5M retained you’re not getting him for a 2nd round pick. The dude plays an absurd amount of minutes a night and blocks shots at will. He hasn’t been a number 1 defenseman that’s for sure but he is still a high level 2nd line defenseman. So if you have the time I’m curious what you think would be a fair offer for him?

I don't want him. And even half retained, there's not enough cap for him. I sure as hell hope Army is smart enough not to put himself in a Vegas situation where everyone knows we're screwed and we're just going to get fleeced on every trade. Doing this trade could murder the entire offseason for the Blues.
    Samsoc22 a aimé ceci.
    24 avr. 2023 à 17 h 20
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Quoting: mokumboi
    I don't want him. And even half retained, there's not enough cap for him. I sure as hell hope Army is smart enough not to put himself in a Vegas situation where everyone knows we're screwed and we're just going to get fleeced on every trade. Doing this trade could murder the entire offseason for the Blues.

I more so was going after gauging what you think Provy is worth without the cap situation involved but I appreciate your insight didn’t know you guys were that tight against the cap. Thanks!
    24 avr. 2023 à 19 h 18
    Jah1722
    Rejoint: janv. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,902
    It doesn’t shock me that people who don’t watch the Flyers don’t know that Hart is that guy but not even Vasy or Shestery would look like they do on the Flyers. Hart coming in would change an entire organization’s chances at the cup if he joined. Goalies like him don’t hit free agency and aren’t up for trade that often and are definitely worth a big price. Whether that is 2 top prospects and 2 1st rounders is up for debate but he’s better than most hockey fans think. He is undervalued greatly because of the rest of the Flyers team.

Or maybe because you think he’s worth a package that’s more than Eichel got.
    24 avr. 2023 à 19 h 24
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Quoting: Jah1722
    Or maybe because you think he’s worth a package that’s more than Eichel got.

Eichel was coming off a major neck surgery that had never been done before, teams were scared he would never even play again so let’s not act like they are the same. A healthy prime Eichel absolutely gets traded for way more. Realistically Hart should get a 1st and a good prospect so I was greedy in the original ask for Hart but one can dream.
    24 avr. 2023 à 19 h 42
    mokumboi
    I more so was going after gauging what you think Provy is worth without the cap situation involved but I appreciate your insight didn’t know you guys were that tight against the cap. Thanks!

Okay, but you can't separate the cap situation and current roster make-up from the value. He's not going to be worth the same to every team. I'm sure you could get a 23 1st or good prospect for him half retained from somewhere, but I cannot imagine that place being STL.
    24 avr. 2023 à 19 h 52
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Okay, but you can't separate the cap situation and current roster make-up from the value. He's not going to be worth the same to every team. I'm sure you could get a 23 1st or good prospect for him half retained from somewhere, but I cannot imagine that place being STL.

I agree with you I just think as Flyers fans we have heard about Blues and Kings being linked with Provy so much in the past that it’s like the first thing we think of when it comes to a trade but seems like Kings might be better partners now than Blues.
    mokumboi a aimé ceci.
    24 avr. 2023 à 20 h 0
    mokumboi
    I agree with you I just think as Flyers fans we have heard about Blues and Kings being linked with Provy so much in the past that it’s like the first thing we think of when it comes to a trade but seems like Kings might be better partners now than Blues.

Heard from where? Like local rumors? I don't believe the Blues were ever actually interested in him. As for the Kings, I guess it depends on whether they can re-sign Gavrikov.
    24 avr. 2023 à 20 h 28
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Heard from where? Like local rumors? I don't believe the Blues were ever actually interested in him. As for the Kings, I guess it depends on whether they can re-sign Gavrikov.

Local and national over the last 2 years have both said there have been talks between Flyers and Blues about Provy but nothing ever concrete happened.
    24 avr. 2023 à 20 h 48
    mokumboi
    Local and national over the last 2 years have both said there have been talks between Flyers and Blues about Provy but nothing ever concrete happened.

National??? I do not ever recall such a thing. Got a link?
    24 avr. 2023 à 21 h 56
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    National??? I do not ever recall such a thing. Got a link?

No unfortunately I don’t have any links that are years old off the top of my head or in my notes but Friedman and Seravalli both have definitely brought it up in the past and Seravalli is very well connected in Philly being from here and is obviously one of the big national guys.
    24 avr. 2023 à 22 h 23
    mokumboi
    No unfortunately I don’t have any links that are years old off the top of my head or in my notes but Friedman and Seravalli both have definitely brought it up in the past and Seravalli is very well connected in Philly being from here and is obviously one of the big national guys.

Heh. Not a fan of those guys, especially Friedman. I cannot remember a time they were right about anything regarding the Blues. And while I still cannot find anything where either of these guys links the Blues to Provorov, it definitely does sound like something Friedman would make up and say with all his wiggle words. I wouldn't take those old rumors too seriously.
    Samsoc22 a aimé ceci.
    25 avr. 2023 à 1 h 10
    A WILD Golden Gopher
    Rejoint: févr. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 140
    Didn’t know about the Wild’s goalie depth so thanks for going a little in-depth about it I appreciate it. I also appreciate that you understand hockey and realize Hart would be Vezina caliber on a good team like the Wild. There’s too many clowns in this comment section that think they know hockey that think that Hart is some random goalie. The ask is probably too much and realistically should probably be just the picks but if they already have that kinda depth they shouldn’t even kick the tires on it. Thanks for your insight!

To add to what others have said, the Wild are the last team that'd be looking for a future goalie. For context:
    a. Gustavsson was arguably a top 5 goalie this season (2nd lowest GAA) and is only 24.
    b. Behind him, we have Jesper Wallstedt who is considered by most to be the best goalie prospect in the world. Wallstedt made the All Star team as a rookie in the AHL this season.
    c. Hunter Jones was a 2nd rd pick in 2019 and although he's been a disappointment so far, goalies take longer than normal to develop and he has shown strides recently that give hope.

All in all, the Wild have 2 franchise goalies in their system so wouldn't be interested in Hart at all. Especially for that price. Our GM (Guerin) and head coach (Evason) cannot stop gushing over Faber. In fact, Guerin specifically targeted him in the Fiala trade. I could only see the Wild giving up such a haul as the one you proposed for a bona fide young, franchise center. Someone like McDavid, Matthews, et al. Which is unlikely to occur. Rossi is our only prospect that could become a franchise center -- something we've never had before.

Hope that helps. smile
    Samsoc22 a aimé ceci.
    25 avr. 2023 à 9 h 45
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Quoting: gopherit
    To add to what others have said, the Wild are the last team that'd be looking for a future goalie. For context:
    a. Gustavsson was arguably a top 5 goalie this season (2nd lowest GAA) and is only 24.
    b. Behind him, we have Jesper Wallstedt who is considered by most to be the best goalie prospect in the world. Wallstedt made the All Star team as a rookie in the AHL this season.
    c. Hunter Jones was a 2nd rd pick in 2019 and although he's been a disappointment so far, goalies take longer than normal to develop and he has shown strides recently that give hope.

All in all, the Wild have 2 franchise goalies in their system so wouldn't be interested in Hart at all. Especially for that price. Our GM (Guerin) and head coach (Evason) cannot stop gushing over Faber. In fact, Guerin specifically targeted him in the Fiala trade. I could only see the Wild giving up such a haul as the one you proposed for a bona fide young, franchise center. Someone like McDavid, Matthews, et al. Which is unlikely to occur. Rossi is our only prospect that could become a franchise center -- something we've never had before.

Hope that helps. smile

Appreciate you being the first one to provide actual in depth context while not just crapping all over our players. Everyone seems to think just cause the Flyers have been poor that everyone of their players are worth nothing. Hope you guys can make a deep run, I am a big fan of Krill the Thrill and wish the Flyers had a player like him!
    gopherit a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage