Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de DAL
Logo de NYR
Logo de MIN
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $83 596 249 $610 892 $850 000 $-96 249 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 3
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
4 437 500 $4 437 500 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 4
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance450 000 $$450K)
AG
RFA - 3
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
5 666 667 $5 666 667 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 3
775 000 $775 000 $
G
UFA - 1
787 500 $787 500 $
DG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
800 000 $800 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
762 500 $762 500 $
C
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
828 333 $828 333 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG
RFA - 2

Unités spéciales

Avantage numérique 1
Avantage numérique 2
Infériorité numérique 1

Infériorité numérique 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 avr. 2023 à 10 h 5
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,204
I know Rangers fans will say LAF and Miller will sign for below market value because it's "New York City". By that logic why does Goodrow waive to Buffalo?
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
14 avr. 2023 à 10 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Cup of Coco
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 223
Quoting: palhal
I know Rangers fans will say LAF and Miller will sign for below market value because it's "New York City". By that logic why does Goodrow waive to Buffalo?

Buffalo is an up and coming team. Fun to watch.
To be honest, I don't know if he'd waive to them but you never know.
I think Buffalo would be interested in getting a guy who is more defensively responsible in their offensive core during the off season. I know his contract isn't the best but all in all it's really not that bad. He can play up and down the line up if needed and he's a good leader with a lot of playoff experience.

Plus, these are bridge deals for Lafreniere and Miller. I wouldn't say they are taking a discount because its NYC. It's because they don't have any arb rights.
14 avr. 2023 à 10 h 11
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 180

Goodrow has a 15 team NTC buffalo being a young and upcoming team, in a very similar situation to what the rangers when he signed. They are on the fringe of the playoffs. His money will go slightly further(Ny state taxes, but not ny city / conn real estate) , and he's close to toronto without actually playing for toronto.

I dont think its an automatic no. I think buffalo would give him an A instantly, similar to how the rangers gave him one, and it definitely changed the culture of the locker room.
gretzkyghosts et cupofcoco a aimé ceci.
14 avr. 2023 à 10 h 13
Quoting: cupofcoco
Buffalo is an up and coming team. Fun to watch.
To be honest, I don't know if he'd waive to them but you never know.
I think Buffalo would be interested in getting a guy who is more defensively responsible in their offensive core during the off season. I know his contract isn't the best but all in all it's really not that bad. He can play up and down the line up if needed and he's a good leader with a lot of playoff experience.

Plus, these are bridge deals for Lafreniere and Miller. I wouldn't say they are taking a discount because its NYC. It's because they don't have any arb rights.

These are UFA numbers. The rangers are clearly going to lock both up once the cap starts rising, and that takes a year or two. They both clearly want to win, and understand that the team will win if we can keep the core together, and then they'll be part of the core for a decade+.
14 avr. 2023 à 10 h 13
Quoting: slater417
These are FFA numbers. The rangers are clearly going to lock both up once the cap starts rising, and that takes a year or two. They both clearly want to win, and understand that the team will win if we can keep the core together, and then they'll be part of the core for a decade+.
14 avr. 2023 à 10 h 14
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 564
Goodrow has a 15 team NTC buffalo being a young and upcoming team, in a very similar situation to what the rangers when he signed. They are on the fringe of the playoffs. His money will go slightly further(Ny state taxes, but not ny city / conn real estate) , and he's close to toronto without actually playing for toronto.

I dont think its an automatic no. I think buffalo would give him an A instantly, similar to how the rangers gave him one, and it definitely changed the culture of the locker room.

They don’t really have room for him. Okposo is coming back, Girgensons is likely too.
14 avr. 2023 à 10 h 17
LongtimeLeafsufferer

I certainly like the direction the Sabres are going, and it might be good landing spot for any player. But Goodrow's 15 NTC would include any team with cap. But Goodrow still has no reason to leave the 100 point plus Rangers as far I can understand. Sorry, I just think these scenarios just scream, " I want cap, so Goodrow should uproot his life".

Now I know offer sheets are rare, but LAF could make double what is proposed here, and it would just cost a team a second rounder. But the counter point from so many Ranger fans is "They will take less cause it's the New York." Then shouldn't the same argument be true for Goodrow?
14 avr. 2023 à 10 h 29
I certainly like the direction the Sabres are going, and it might be good landing spot for any player. But Goodrow's 15 NTC would include any team with cap. But Goodrow still has no reason to leave the 100 point plus Rangers as far I can understand. Sorry, I just think these scenarios just scream, " I want cap, so Goodrow should uproot his life".

Now I know offer sheets are rare, but LAF could make double what is proposed here, and it would just cost a team a second rounder. But the counter point from so many Ranger fans is "They will take less cause it's the New York." Then shouldn't the same argument be true for Goodrow?

I think buffalo is on the borderline of where goodrow will move, he's been in the playoffs almost every season of his career. The legacy of being the guy to put teams over the top is a legit legacy, and moving from the rangers who were on the edge, to the sabers who are on the edge, and if he pushes them over, that definitely would help define his career.
He's getting paid either way. I dont see him moving to a team like anaheim or SJS who count as "teams with cap" but buffalo has the ability to absorb his contract without hesitation because they've done well at locking up core guys early, while also being ready for the playoffs.
cupofcoco a aimé ceci.
14 avr. 2023 à 10 h 33
LongtimeLeafsufferer
I think buffalo is on the borderline of where goodrow will move, he's been in the playoffs almost every season of his career. The legacy of being the guy to put teams over the top is a legit legacy, and moving from the rangers who were on the edge, to the sabers who are on the edge, and if he pushes them over, that definitely would help define his career.
He's getting paid either way. I dont see him moving to a team like anaheim or SJS who count as "teams with cap" but buffalo has the ability to absorb his contract without hesitation because they've done well at locking up core guys early, while also being ready for the playoffs.

I dunno that logic still screams to me, " I want cap space so I trade a player who has no reason to move."
14 avr. 2023 à 14 h 39
GM
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,759
I dunno that logic still screams to me, " I want cap space so I trade a player who has no reason to move."

he has to provide 15 teams not to be traded too if Drury want's to trade him. That is like half the teams in the NHL, so good chance BUF isn't on that list.
So that is not that impossible, and BUF is in a similar position that NYR where when Goodrow signed with New York. (Even better situation if you ask me)
But there is no way that Vlady signs that contract...
14 avr. 2023 à 15 h 35
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: AG_sweden
he has to provide 15 teams not to be traded too if Drury want's to trade him. That is like half the teams in the NHL, so good chance BUF isn't on that list.
So that is not that impossible, and BUF is in a similar position that NYR where when Goodrow signed with New York. (Even better situation if you ask me)
But there is no way that Vlady signs that contract...

So he lists 16 to be traded to. So he lists : Tampa/Florida/Leafs/Bruins/Sens have no cap for him. Jersey/Canes/isles/ no cap or desire for 3.6m winger or to help out the Rangers and their cap. I would put the Capital and Penquins in the same spot........So that is 10 Eastern Conference teams.

Vancouver/Edmonton? Vegas/Kings, no cap or need. Dallas/Avs/Minni/ no cap. That's 17 team. I would Jets have no need him a winger but Winnipeg is on everyone their NTC.

But let's imagine there is one team (who there even be two) that is on the list, and would be willingly to take on his full 3.6m X4 contract, the Rangers have no leverage in a trade. Rangers would certainly be adding sweeteners. 3.6m 3rd/4th line winger aren't a cap luxury teams want to afford.
AG_sweden et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
14 avr. 2023 à 15 h 43
GM
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,759
So he lists 16 to be traded to. So he lists : Tampa/Florida/Leafs/Bruins/Sens have no cap for him. Jersey/Canes/isles/ no cap or desire for 3.6m winger or to help out the Rangers and their cap. I would put the Capital and Penquins in the same spot........So that is 10 Eastern Conference teams.

Vancouver/Edmonton? Vegas/Kings, no cap or need. Dallas/Avs/Minni/ no cap. That's 17 team. I would Jets have no need him a winger but Winnipeg is on everyone their NTC.

But let's imagine there is one team (who there even be two) that is on the list, and would be willingly to take on his full 3.6m X4 contract, the Rangers have no leverage in a trade. Rangers would certainly be adding sweeteners. 3.6m 3rd/4th line winger aren't a cap luxury teams want to afford.

yeah, probably BUF can squeeze out sweetener (and they should) that I agree with.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage