Forums/Armchair-GM

WE HAVE NO MONEY STOP HAVING US BUY YOUR STUPID CONTRACTS

Créé par: MnWildFan
Équipe: 2023-24 Wild du Minnesota
Date de création initiale: 4 avr. 2023
Publié: 5 avr. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
We have 13 million before we even attempt to resign anyone. I see a bunch of trades where the Wild are always buying players. We cannot afford almost all of the trades I see being proposed. Wild have 13 million to get 8 skaters and 1 goalie under roster. Upside is they have a bunch of guys that are RFAs and a couple of rookies who could join the team. Even if Evason is somehow convinced to give a bunch of rookies a roster spot and the RFAs take really cheap deals, the Wild only have 3.2 million to work with. Probably want at least 1-1.5 million in reserve to call up a player if someone gets banged up but doesn't go on LTIR. That leaves like 1.5-2 million to aquire a player unless someone from the Wild is traded back. That's why any player with a price tag of over 4 mil isn't really an option for the Wild, because the value of trading away assets plus additional assets for salary retention just isn't worth it. Only way I see Wild adding ONE big name player is if Foligno and Goligoski are moved, which is a real possibility. The odds also go up if the Wild trade away Addison for picks/prospects as it doesn't seem like Evason likes how he plays right now.

Gus probably gets north of 3 mil, Duhaime between 1.25-1.75 mil, Shaw is around 1-1.5, and if the Wild give Addison a contract it's probably more than 2 mil. So you see I low-balled the heck out of these contracts and Wild would still need to move a player or two to aquire someone with a cap hit over 4 mil. Just don't think the Wild see the value in that when they could just load up for the 25-26 season and really go for it then.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
11 000 000 $
11 000 000 $
11 500 000 $
12 000 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Faber, Brock
1950 000 $
13th Forward, FA
1900 000 $
Transactions
PIT
    I get why yall are sending Petry to the Wild but it is so stupid for the Wild imo. Guy is 35, has a 6 mil cap hit, and is under contract till our dead cap runs out. All negatives in the Wild's eyes. Brodin and Dumba have been very good not allowing goals 5v5 per 60 minutes and Wild could resign Dumba for less than 6 mil. Plus Wild have Addison and Faber looking to get bigger roles next year. Plus, Klingberg could resign even though the odds are low. Wild giving up assets to get Petry is just stupid when they could easily go other routes.
    Adding Petry - Assets to do so < Wild just resigning Dumba/Klingberg/
    Giving bigger roles to Addison/Faber.
    WSH
      Again, I understand the move. Kuzy would be #1C playing with Kirill and Zuccy, but I just don't see the Wild paying as much as everyone thinks they are in their trades on this site. Wild would have to pay for Kuzy, and then pay to have somebody retain some salary. I just don't think that value traded away makes up for the value of going from Hartman to Kuzy. Plus, why should the Wild go buying right now with the dead cap? I see the arguement is they haven't had the playoff success but I don't think the answer is half a**ing buying players when you have one hand tied behind your back. Makes more sense to me to buy guys on the cheap end, give rookies more opportunities, and when the dead cap goes away you really go for it then.
      Now on to Marat Khusnutdinov. Maybe it's just me but I really think Marat is worth a lot more than people realize. He's putting up more points at his age 20 season than Panarin and Kirill did, but he's also doing it in more games but still. He's a Center prospect and the Wild kinda need some centers for the future. His contract will end in the KHL after the 23-24 season so it fits the window with giving him the 24-25 season to grow and then the Wild really going for it the 25-26 season.
      My main arguement is why half a** going for it when they could wait a couple years and really go for it.
      BUF
        With salary retention or a player like going back to Buffalo I see this being the most realistic trade so far. Olofsson can put the puck in the back of the net, but it seems like his defense is lacking. Kinda seems like a Fiala 2.0 if he comes to Minnesota. And with being a Fiala comes with being in Evason's dog house when Olofsson makes a mistake leading to a goal opportunity for the other team. This trade could happen, it kinda just depends on how much Evason wants a goal scorer over someone who will play good defense. And we all saw what happened to Fiala, so my guess is Evason passes unless the Wild somehow low-ball the heck out of Buffalo. Not a bad trade idea
        Rachats de contrats
        Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
        Logo de MIN
        Logo de MIN
        Logo de VGK
        Logo de MIN
        Logo de MIN
        Logo de MIN
        Logo de MIN
        Logo de MIN
        Logo de MIN
        Logo de MIN
        Logo de BUF
        Logo de MIN
        Logo de MIN
        Logo de MIN
        Logo de MIN
        Logo de MIN
        Logo de TOR
        Logo de MIN
        Logo de MIN
        TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
        2283 500 000 $80 281 088 $0 $907 500 $3 218 912 $
        Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
        Logo de Wild du Minnesota
        9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
        AG
        UFA - 3
        1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
        C, AD
        NMC
        UFA - 1
        6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
        AD, AG
        M-NTC, NMC
        UFA - 1
        7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
        AD, AG
        UFA - 7
        5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
        C
        UFA - 6
        894 167 $894 167 $
        AG
        RFA - 1
        3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
        AD, AG
        NMC
        UFA - 1
        863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
        C
        RFA - 2
        1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
        AD, AG
        UFA - 1
        1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
        AG, C
        RFA - 1
        800 000 $800 000 $
        AG, C
        RFA - 1
        855 000 $855 000 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
        AD, AG
        RFA - 1
        Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
        2 450 000 $2 450 000 $
        DG
        UFA - 2
        7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
        DD
        NMC
        UFA - 4
        6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
        DG
        NMC
        UFA - 5
        Faber, Brock
        950 000 $950 000 $
        3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
        G
        NMC
        UFA - 1
        1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
        DG
        UFA - 2
        1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
        DD
        RFA - 1
        2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
        G
        UFA - 3
        Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
        2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
        DG/DD
        NMC
        UFA - 1
        Logo de Capitals de Washington
        3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
        C
        M-NTC
        UFA - 2
        13th Forward, FA
        900 000 $900 000 $
        Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
        2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
        DD
        M-NTC, NMC
        UFA - 2
        Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
        4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
        AD, AG
        UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
        • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
        5 avr. 2023 à 4 h 34
        GM
        Rejoint: juill. 2022
        Mentions "j'aime": 1,744
        Unfortunately you will explain this until the end of time. Some people don't really care (some troll posts too) and do background checks.
        Steven_Stamkos et Andy_Dick a aimé ceci.
        5 avr. 2023 à 6 h 26
        Rejoint: oct. 2020
        Mentions "j'aime": 8,283
        Just curious, since I've been teaching Kuzy to Minny at 4.5M cap hit, would a goligoski be something they consider? I know buyouts are the reason of the troubles but the cap hit is only 666K. Also if said deal was in place, to would Hartman go back or is he someone that wouldn't be moved? Foligno would likely be an easy move but unpopular one. I considered Hartman since he is likely the player being upgraded but he is quite cheap.
        5 avr. 2023 à 7 h 2
        Patient gm
        Rejoint: août 2020
        Mentions "j'aime": 1,000
        Quoting: Lancebmx
        Just curious, since I've been teaching Kuzy to Minny at 4.5M cap hit, would a goligoski be something they consider? I know buyouts are the reason of the troubles but the cap hit is only 666K. Also if said deal was in place, to would Hartman go back or is he someone that wouldn't be moved? Foligno would likely be an easy move but unpopular one. I considered Hartman since he is likely the player being upgraded but he is quite cheap.

Hartzy I’d not being moved. Goligoski is likely being moved thii in s offseason. Realistically kuz on paper seems like a natural fit, skilled center and Russian. Guerin isn’t bringing in anyone with term till tdl 2025 when the buyouts are basically done. They couldn’t make boeser work with 50% retention this tdl. So they won’t brjbg in so bring with more term and a larger cap
        5 avr. 2023 à 7 h 12
        Quoting: Lightman13
        Hartzy I’d not being moved. Goligoski is likely being moved thii in s offseason. Realistically kuz on paper seems like a natural fit, skilled center and Russian. Guerin isn’t bringing in anyone with term till tdl 2025 when the buyouts are basically done. They couldn’t make boeser work with 50% retention this tdl. So they won’t brjbg in so bring with more term and a larger cap

I've been doing Kuzy with 4.5M cap. If Hartman went back, since I feel Foligno is more valuable to the team, that would him only cost an extra 2.8M. Goligoski has a full NMC so I don't see him getting traded. Also not sure anyone is buying 37, be 38 next season, LHD. A buy out, which I know is the reason Minnesota is in this predicament, would only cost 666K for two years. The way I look at it is Kuzy would only cost an extra 1.5M in this particular deal.
        capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
        5 avr. 2023 à 8 h 53
        Tintin over 1122
        Rejoint: mai 2021
        Mentions "j'aime": 10,168
        Modifié 3 mai 2023 à 10 h 11
        Kuzy retained fir a 1st and solid prospect is good value for a need
        Andy_Dick a aimé ceci.
        5 avr. 2023 à 9 h 20
        Bedard23
        Rejoint: mai 2021
        Mentions "j'aime": 4,491
        I've been doing Kuzy with 4.5M cap. If Hartman went back, since I feel Foligno is more valuable to the team, that would him only cost an extra 2.8M. Goligoski has a full NMC so I don't see him getting traded. Also not sure anyone is buying 37, be 38 next season, LHD. A buy out, which I know is the reason Minnesota is in this predicament, would only cost 666K for two years. The way I look at it is Kuzy would only cost an extra 1.5M in this particular deal.

Then there’s 500K left the wild can use because of the Boldy extension which leaves no money to resign anyone else
        5 avr. 2023 à 15 h 37
        Rejoint: août 2020
        Mentions "j'aime": 1,062
        Quoting: capsfan2121
        Kuzy retained fir a 1st and solidnptodpect is good value for a need

100% agreed. Especially when Hartman is just not a 1/2c. Outside of the Wild specifically though, Kuzy retained for a 1st and a solid prospect is very good value.
        6 avr. 2023 à 13 h 1
        Démarrer sujet
        MnWildFan
        Rejoint: mai 2022
        Mentions "j'aime": 8

I'd say Hartman is more valuable to the team than Foligno. Should be on the wing but can play center, plays good defense and can put the puck in the back of the net. Plus his cap hit is only 1.7 mil. If the Wild do aquire Kuzy it would make a a whole lot of sense to move Hartman to the wing with Boldy and Eriksson Ek.
        6 avr. 2023 à 13 h 34
        Quoting: MnWildFan
        I'd say Hartman is more valuable to the team than Foligno. Should be on the wing but can play center, plays good defense and can put the puck in the back of the net. Plus his cap hit is only 1.7 mil. If the Wild do aquire Kuzy it would make a a whole lot of sense to move Hartman to the wing with Boldy and Eriksson Ek.

Makes sense.
        3 mai 2023 à 7 h 3
        Banni
        Rejoint: févr. 2022
        Mentions "j'aime": 2,375
        Should trade Boldy to the Habs and alleviate your cap problems. You're welcome lol
        Just shows how important cap flexibility is in this current environment. Its more frustrating seeing teams like the Oilers and Canucks that are capped out YET their fans are treating players like Boeser, Yamamoto like valuable pieces in trades despite desperately needing to shed cap. They'll be even more Bjorsktrand style trades thus Summer especially when it concerns wingers.

Répondre
        To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
        Question:
        Options:
        Ajouter une option
        Soumettre le sondage