Hayes

Créé par: Civil_Eng_PE
Équipe: 2023-24 Blue Jackets de Columbus
Date de création initiale: 8 mars 2023
Publié: 8 mars 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I know there have been Hayes rumors...

I think he would be a good fit mostly because his current contract would expire when we would need to re-sign Jiricek, Bedard/Fantilli/Carlsson, Laine.

He isn't the best center and is probs at best a 2C but he can fill in as 1C until Bedard/Fantilli/Carlsson are ready to take over the top line. The fit is great and I think it gets done over the summer.

Philly gets back 2 players that Torts would love and fits his system very well.

I see a hole at LD and too many mid-6 centers so Jack gets traded for some defensive help. Could just keep Jack as well and just sign someone in FA but if I had to guess it'd be a 3-yr term kind of like Gudbranson's contract from last summer.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
2875 000 $
2850 000 $
31 500 000 $
21 150 000 $
11 525 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Connor Bedard Leo Carlsson, Adam Fantilli
3950 000 $
Transactions
PHI
  1. Foudy, Liam
  2. Peeke, Andrew
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (CGY)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CBJ
Logo de LAK
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de WPG
Logo de BOS
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de LAK
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de VGK
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $68 348 095 $0 $4 550 000 $15 151 905 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
9 750 000 $9 750 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
3 571 429 $3 571 429 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
AG, C
RFA - 1
Connor Bedard Leo Carlsson, Adam Fantilli
950 000 $950 000 $
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C, AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
RFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
9 583 333 $9 583 333 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 333 333 $2 333 333 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
DD
RFA - 3
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
G
RFA - 2
Logo de Predators de Nashville
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
825 000 $825 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 525 000 $1 525 000 $
AG, C, AD
RFA - 1

Unités spéciales

Avantage numérique 1
Avantage numérique 2
Connor Bedard Leo Carlsson, A.
Infériorité numérique 1
Infériorité numérique 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 mars 2023 à 9 h 45
Respect Mike Grier
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,597
That feels a little underwhelming on Hayes. They're willing to retain a decent amount of change is the sense I get from Philly Reporters. Probably around 30% which would make his cap hit 5M.

I also think Columbus should add a Chychrun like Dman, and a goalie to put them confortably in a Playoff race. (I think they make it if they do those things.)
8 mars 2023 à 11 h 1
Hunter Mikosz
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 55
Quoting: ARMCHAIRGMOFTHEYEAR
That feels a little underwhelming on Hayes. They're willing to retain a decent amount of change is the sense I get from Philly Reporters. Probably around 30% which would make his cap hit 5M.

I also think Columbus should add a Chychrun like Dman, and a goalie to put them confortably in a Playoff race. (I think they make it if they do those things.)

I agree with this I would hope that either more prospects or picks are added. Either a couple 4s or 5s or get a dman prospect that can be grown in Philly
Hockey_Soul a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 13 h 39
Be formless
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,051

Columbus could definitely afford to give a bit more for Hayes, especially if retention is involved, although I get the impression that they would rather not retain salary for three years if they can help it. He does feel like a good fit in Columbus with his term, their clear need for a top-6 center, and his relationship with Gaudreau.

They'll also be looking for that 2LD, so it's possible they consider a package deal for Provorov as well (who would be a more likely candidate for salary retention IMO). Their goalie addition is just going to have to come through Elvis remembering how to play, because right now he's practically unmovable. Tarasov is not waiver exempt next year and has shown too much promise to trade away, so the 23-24 net situation will be those two figuring it out. They will at least get the chance to, but if they can't nail it down, goaltending will become the priority of the 2024 summer.
Civil_Eng_PE a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 14 h 4
Respect Mike Grier
Quoting: Hockey_Mind
Columbus could definitely afford to give a bit more for Hayes, especially if retention is involved, although I get the impression that they would rather not retain salary for three years on Hayes. He does feel like a good fit in Columbus with their clear need for a top-6 center and with his relationship with Gaudreau being an added bonus.

They'll also be looking for that 2LD, so it's possible they consider a package deal for Provorov as well (who would be a more likely candidate for salary retention IMO). Their goalie addition is going to have to be Elvis remembering how to play, because right now he's practically unmovable. Tarasov has shown promise, so I feel optimistic about a combo of those two figuring it out next year. They will at least get the chance to, but if they can't nail it down, goaltending will be the priority of the 2024 summer.

Why exactly do you get that inpression they're not willing to retain on Hayes?

Anthony Di Marco who I believe to be one of most in touch with organization reported the Flyers are willing to retain on Hayes contract.

Also I could see Provorov being moved in that package(Though I rather it be Sanheim), They have the Cap to add a goalie even with Merz, I think Merz is a buy out candicate tbh, it's long but its fairly cheap and if you get Bedard your automatically in the mode to go all in every year imo.
8 mars 2023 à 14 h 42
Be formless
Why exactly do you get that inpression they're not willing to retain on Hayes?

Anthony Di Marco who I believe to be one of most in touch with organization reported the Flyers are willing to retain on Hayes contract.

Also I could see Provorov being moved in that package(Though I rather it be Sanheim), They have the Cap to add a goalie even with Merz, I think Merz is a buy out candicate tbh, it's long but its fairly cheap and if you get Bedard your automatically in the mode to go all in every year imo.

Just my own intuition considering their recent past moves. It seems they were unwilling to retain on JVR to move him, so why would they on Hayes? Also, there is just a general reluctance among NHL GMs to retain money on deals with term.

It's not about cap with CBJs goalies. It's that Merz and Tarasov are both on NHL contracts next year. They aren't going to waste all that money after one bad season by buying out Elvis or waiving him to Cleveland, it's just not the way the owner operates. Absolutely no way he's bought out with 4 years remaining. And they won't risk losing Tarasov by sending him down either since he must clear waivers. They are already set with two goalies on the NHL roster next year.
8 mars 2023 à 14 h 55
Respect Mike Grier
Quoting: Hockey_Mind
Just my own intuition considering their recent past moves. It seems they were unwilling to retain on JVR to move him, so why would they on Hayes? Also, there is just a general reluctance among NHL GMs to retain money on deals with term.

It's not about cap with CBJs goalies. It's that Merz and Tarasov are both on NHL contracts next year. They aren't going to waste all that money after one bad season by buying him out or waiving him to Cleveland, it's just not the way the owner operates. Absolutely no way he's bought out with 4 years remaining.

I dont think retention was the issue with JVR, They were willing to retain on JVR they were also willing to take on a bad contract to match the cost as long as it expired at the end of the year according to literally them. They just asked for too much - 2nd + 3rd -(Frank Servalli, Pierre Lebrun) and teams pivoted elsewhere leaving with no takers by the end.

I guess that's fair if it's more of how the owner operates, but from an outside view I see Jarmo desperately trying to get the team back in the playoffs ASAP. I think he's gonna maximize the oppurtunity as much as they can if their getting Bedard/Fantilli especially while they're on ELC's and Gaudreau is on the early years of his contract.
Hockey_Soul a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 15 h 36
Be formless
I see Jarmo desperately trying to get the team back in the playoffs ASAP. I think he's gonna maximize the oppurtunity as much as they can if their getting Bedard/Fantilli especially while they're on ELC's and Gaudreau is on the early years of his contract.

This is true. Jarmo's priorities this summer are adding a veteran top-6 center and a veteran high-character 2LD. Those are two pretty big tasks to deal with that need Jarmo's full attention. I'm sure if there is an opportunity to upgrade the goaltending he'll do it, but I just don't see it happening this year. Elvis is talented, he's just in a mental rut. This happens to goalies all the time and teams just ride it out. I think he'll be okay.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage