Équipe: 2022-23 Canadiens de Montréal
Date de création initiale: 26 févr. 2023
Publié: 26 févr. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
MTL
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (COL)
COL
  1. Drouin, Jonathan (2 750 000 $ retained)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MTL
Logo de FLA
Logo de EDM
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de PIT
Logo de VGK
Logo de MTL
Logo de CGY
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de COL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de COL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de EDM
Logo de MTL
Logo de CGY
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2082 500 000 $69 188 333 $1 132 500 $4 640 000 $13 311 667 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
825 000 $825 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 8
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
3 362 500 $3 362 500 $
C, AD
RFA - 4
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
UFA - 3
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance420 000 $$420K)
DG/DD
RFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
G
UFA - 1
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DD
RFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance507 500 $$508K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 3
6 375 000 $6 375 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 2
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
828 333 $828 333 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 févr. 2023 à 15 h 30
Representing the 505
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,687
Once again: the Avs have no use for Drouin - he does not fit the team
26 févr. 2023 à 15 h 45
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,375
The Habs wouldnt trade Matheson for that. That's a late 1st and cap dumps

Holland would literally fly his pigeons, telegraph and find 30 rotary phones to use in this trade call instead of settling for UFA Gavrikov.

Matheson is a big, fast and young defender with good term that has developed properly.. At best a late 1st could maybe be him in 5 years. Pezzetta is also already a legit 4th liner. Lavoie is a maybe 4th
Habs4ever a aimé ceci.
26 févr. 2023 à 16 h 0
Billy739
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,629
Quoting: Koskinen_The_Great

Holland would literally fly his pigeons, telegraph and find 30 rotary phones to use in this trade call instead of settling for UFA Gavrikov.

Matheson is a big, fast and young defender with good term that has developed properly.. At best a late 1st could maybe be him in 5 years. Pezzetta is also already a legit 4th liner. Lavoie is a maybe 4th

Yes we would
Its a Capdump , Reclomation project drafted top 5 (done well with them) and a 1st round pick
Much Much more then we gave up for him even if we are relying on flipping Puljujarvi down the line to put us over on Mathesons current value .
From square 1 to now MTL is happy to make the move during a rebuild.
26 févr. 2023 à 16 h 7
Banni
Quoting: Billy739
Yes we would
Its a Capdump , Reclomation project drafted top 5 (done well with them) and a 1st round pick
Much Much more then we gave up for him even if we are relying on flipping Puljujarvi down the line to put us over on Mathesons current value .
From square 1 to now MTL is happy to make the move during a rebuild.

You cant trade every veteran for lottery tickets. That didnt work out great for the Sabres and Yotes. The analytics GM failed horribly in the desert. You need synergy in the lineup. Matheson is 28 and will be valuable throughout his contract til 32. Skating dmen dont deteriorate that fast. Keith won the Conn Smythe at that age in 2015.

At the absolute worst you get a late 1st in 4 years why the rush to trade him? Makes no sense. Its a move to make a move. You are in love with trading assets for anything right now. Patience.
26 févr. 2023 à 16 h 10
Billy739

Pezetta is good but lets not forget why his starts were cut in Laval and MTL as time went on.
He ALWAYS takes multiple bad calls costing us a random game then his minutes get dashed and he'll be scratched.
He's Easily baited like Weise was and Prust was in MTL

We got Condotta who's smarter , his Cousin plays a more Caveman style of his hockey in Matt Martin .
Condotta doesnt get into fights easily but he finishes them every time . Like Gally he's trying to draw the penalty first.
Condotta's 3/3 in fights since turning Pro 11 months ago and he loves his Upper Cut's .
He went through the same program as Pezzetta did with less issues and more production in half the time.
He did so by being smart

There's others but he's the best choice internally who's a year from us saying "Pezzetta who? " same way we did Romanov when Xhekaj showed up
26 févr. 2023 à 16 h 12
HabsFanSinceThe60s
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 301
Quoting: NMAvsFan
Once again: the Avs have no use for Drouin - he does not fit the team

Does not fit? I can’t think of a better fit.
26 févr. 2023 à 16 h 12
HabsFanSinceThe60s
And we don’t need 3 more wingers.
26 févr. 2023 à 16 h 13
Representing the 505
Quoting: OldHabsFan61
Does not fit? I can’t think of a better fit.

How so?
26 févr. 2023 à 16 h 18
Billy739
You cant trade every veteran for lottery tickets. That didnt work out great for the Sabres and Yotes. The analytics GM failed horribly in the desert. You need synergy in the lineup. Matheson is 28 and will be valuable throughout his contract til 32. Skating dmen dont deteriorate that fast. Keith won the Conn Smythe at that age in 2015.

At the absolute worst you get a late 1st in 4 years why the rush to trade him? Makes no sense. Its a move to make a move.

Well we did it your way for over a decade , didnt work until we did exactly what you said would not work.
It was the difference between 1st OA and 3rd-12th OA like we were getting .
You gotta be a MTL fan clearly to get MTL. Or a NYR fan to get Gorton as they'll recognize the build

So i disagree again
Given NYR did something similar moving every Veteran contract the minute they could , i think we will too.
They Internally had a NCAA guy step in to that Leadership role in Lindgren while MTL has Harris.
Gorton built the system he knows and a lot of parrallel's between MTL and NYR exist as a result.

NYR by 2020 after their 1st OA pick had 2 Defensman over 30 in Smith and Staal both of which they were dying to get rid of .
I mean Sure there's a Johnson or Braun over 30 as a Veteran for support but they never really survived being pushed out the the youth right away.

Why would we expect the guy incharge of our rebuild to do things differently now all of a sudden after copying his NYR build for better or worse.
26 févr. 2023 à 16 h 25
Banni
Well we did it your way for over a decade , didnt work until we did exactly what you said would not work.
It was the difference between 1st OA and 3rd-12th OA like we were getting .
You gotta be a MTL fan clearly to get MTL. Or a NYR fan to get Gorton as they'll recognize the build

So i disagree again
Given NYR did something similar moving every Veteran contract the minute they could , i think we will too.
They Internally had a NCAA guy step in to that Leadership role in Lindgren while MTL has Harris.
Gorton built the system he knows and a lot of parrallel's between MTL and NYR exist as a result.

NYR by 2020 after their 1st OA pick had 2 Defensman over 30 in Smith and Staal both of which they were dying to get rid of .
I mean Sure there's a Johnson or Braun over 30 as a Veteran for support but they never really survived being pushed out the the youth right away.

Why would we expect the guy incharge of our rebuild to do things differently now all of a sudden after copying his NYR build for better or worse.

I think you personally just want to show up all the people that said Petry wasnt worth a first over the Summer while many here called Matheson a cap dump LMAO. It means nothing.

Patience.

Who cares what ppl here think. Matheson is a great asset. Many in Pittsburgh regret letting him go and why Hextall is under so much fire with so many misteps and no vision. This even though Petry has been great with Petersson on a pair simply because of the Matheson's play upswing and 7 years of youth over Petry.

Matheson is a great asset and hes fun to watch. There is no need to move him. Pezzetta is the same and becoming a fan favourite. He plays hard and has developped into a perfect cheap, young 4th liner that sticks up for his teammates. How could you have watched the weekend games and think he needs to leave for a question mark in Lavoie. Did you see him beat 3 flyers and give that beautiful assist to Tierney. That fight with Watson where he charged him like a mad man. They arent moving Pezzetta unless its an overpay as well.

Puljujarvi is another Gurianov, He can be had for nothing. Foegele is probably going to be used to move cap.

This aint it for the Habs.

Holland would take this in a nanosecond but it wont be offered. This is the type of offer for Gavrikov. You think Matheson is a worse asset? Really? Hughes already made Kenny eat his lunch on the Nurse contract as an agent.
26 févr. 2023 à 16 h 55
HabsFanSinceThe60s
How so?

He is a playmaker who needs shooters. I don’t know any team that has more scoring options when fully healthy than Colorado. Drouin has a very poor reputation because of his injury history but he has shown in his career than he can play with very good players. He’s on a team at the moment that really doesn’t have elite forwards.
26 févr. 2023 à 17 h 13
Billy739
I think you personally just want to show up all the people that said Petry wasnt worth a first over the Summer while many here called Matheson a cap dump LMAO. It means nothing.

Patience.

Who cares what ppl here think. Matheson is a great asset. Many in Pittsburgh regret letting him go and why Hextall is under so much fire with so many misteps and no vision. This even though Petry has been great with Petersson on a pair simply because of the Matheson's play upswing and 7 years of youth over Petry.

Matheson is a great asset and hes fun to watch. There is no need to move him. Pezzetta is the same and becoming a fan favourite. He plays hard and has developped into a perfect cheap, young 4th liner that sticks up for his teammates. How could you have watched the weekend games and think he needs to leave for a question mark in Lavoie. Did you see him beat 3 flyers and give that beautiful assist to Tierney. That fight with Watson where he charged him like a mad man. They arent moving Pezzetta unless its an overpay as well.

Puljujarvi is another Gurianov, He can be had for nothing. Foegele is probably going to be used to move cap.

This aint it for the Habs.

Holland would take this in a nanosecond but it wont be offered. This is the type of offer for Gavrikov. You think Matheson is a worse asset? Really? Hughes already made Kenny eat his lunch on the Nurse contract as an agent.

It just hit me , Serious question as your assertion about Gavrikov opened my eyes to how you miss so much common sense stuff on this site.

Do you honestly think a Pending UFA like Gavrikov in context would get as much as Matheson with 3 years term after this season?
Yes or No ?
26 févr. 2023 à 17 h 14
Billy739
He is a playmaker who needs shooters. I don’t know any team that has more scoring options when fully healthy than Colorado. Drouin has a very poor reputation because of his injury history but he has shown in his career than he can play with very good players. He’s on a team at the moment that really doesn’t have elite forwards.

Mansons was just as bad injury wise thats why they targeted him , he was cheap with the highest upside for a depth piece.
26 févr. 2023 à 17 h 18
Banni
It just hit me , Serious question as your assertion about Gavrikov opened my eyes to how you miss so much common sense stuff on this site.

Do you honestly think a Pending UFA like Gavrikov in context would get as much as Matheson with 3 years term after this season?
Yes or No ?

Lol i dont even understand your question. I asked you a question about Gavrikov and your hitting me with something completely out to left field that isnt relevant. Common sense? Gavrikov is a pending UFA in a market that has more sellers than buyers now with the Caps and Preds joining the fray. You are missing all context speaking of common sense. Nothing is clear as day unless you are thinking in a vacuum. Gavrikov value last week is different than today. That is how a market works.
Billy739 a aimé ceci.
26 févr. 2023 à 17 h 27
Representing the 505

He wouldn't be playing in the top six in Colorado so it's not a fit
26 févr. 2023 à 18 h 11
Billy739
Lol i dont even understand your question. I asked you a question about Gavrikov and your hitting me with something completely out to left field that isnt relevant. Common sense? Gavrikov is a pending UFA in a market that has more sellers than buyers now with the Caps and Preds joining the fray. You are missing all context speaking of common sense. Nothing is clear as day unless you are thinking in a vacuum. Gavrikov value last week is different than today. That is how a market works.

Fair enough , Clarify the Question you asked .
I'll answer it to set a good example lol

"Holland would take this in a nanosecond but it wont be offered. This is the type of offer for Gavrikov. You think Matheson is a worse asset? Really? Hughes already made Kenny eat his lunch on the Nurse contract as an agent."

That question you asked once more was

"Holland would take this in a nanosecond but it wont be offered. This is the type of offer for Gavrikov. You think Matheson is a worse asset? Really? Hughes already made Kenny eat his lunch on the Nurse contract as an agent."
26 févr. 2023 à 20 h 44
HabsFanSinceThe60s
He wouldn't be playing in the top six in Colorado so it's not a fit

He could play on a shift count on MacKinnon’s line. Every team changes up Ines in game.
26 févr. 2023 à 20 h 50
Representing the 505
He could play on a shift count on MacKinnon’s line. Every team changes up Ines in game.

Not going to happen. Thinking that just because they played well together 10 years ago that they'll make things happen now is...silly.
26 févr. 2023 à 21 h 0
HabsFanSinceThe60s
Not going to happen. Thinking that just because they played well together 10 years ago that they'll make things happen now is...silly.

Even if they sign him as a UFA on the cheap I’m sure they will give him a few shifts a night up top. He’s not a 4th liner. He needs a shooter.
26 févr. 2023 à 21 h 1
Representing the 505
Even if they sign him as a UFA on the cheap I’m sure they will give him a few shifts a night up top. He’s not a 4th liner. He needs a shooter.

They have shooters; they aren't going to drop their top wings to make room for no-goal Drouin and they aren't giving up assets for him
26 févr. 2023 à 21 h 13
HabsFanSinceThe60s
They have shooters; they aren't going to drop their top wings to make room for no-goal Drouin and they aren't giving up assets for him

I’m assuming you misunderstood me because I said Drouin needs shooters. He’s never been a goal scorer. Since your team has shooters, I think he would be back around a 50 point winger again. He hasn’t been on a team with elite players since he had Stamkos and Kucherov. Someone who has the elite players is going to sign him on the cheap and probably resurrect his career for at least a short term.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage