SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Simulateur de Transactions

5year left 5225m

Créé par: JCV88
Publié: 12 févr. 2023 à 16 h 5
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 42/185 (23%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Flames de CalgaryFlames de Calgary

Transaction simultanéeStatut initialNouveau statutImpact sur la masse salarialeFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Pelletier, JakobLNHMineures-196 000 $-1-----------
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---010------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Anderson, JoshCanadiens de MontréalLNH5%1 186 217 $011---5014620--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 007 153 $234569358
Variation-990 217 $011-1-20
Final16 936 $ (↓)2346 (↑)70 (↑)2 (↓)3 (↓)814620

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Anderson, JoshCanadiens de MontréalLNH5%5 225 000 $011---5014620--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---010------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial5 565 834 $2346715616
Variation5 225 000 $-1-1-1120
Final10 790 834 $ (↑)22 (↓)45 (↓)70 (↓)6 (↑)8 (↑)16-14-6-20
12 févr. 2023 à 16 h 31
TrevorA
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,850
Modifié 12 févr. 2023 à 16 h 40
Josh Anderson is absolutely not worth that

He’s an over paid 3rd liner who doesn’t put up more than 0.50PPG

We might do Kirby Dach, Kaiden Guhle, Logan Mailloux or Joshua Roy for that price
mv21227 a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2023 à 16 h 46
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,191
Absolutely no way.

You get a 2nd for Anderson with 20-25% retention and that's it.

Quoting: KingofRnR
JWe might do Kirby Dach, Kaiden Guhle, Logan Mailloux or Joshua Roy for that price

No we wouldn't. The only one of those worth even close to that is Dach.
KingofRnR a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2023 à 16 h 49
TrevorA
Quoting: MoxNix
Absolutely no way.

You get a 2nd for Anderson with 20-25% retention and that's it.

I’d be okay with paying a 2nd if we got Anderson with his cap hit down below $4.5mil/yr, but I think he’s Lucic 2.0
12 févr. 2023 à 16 h 50
I’d be okay with paying a 2nd if we got Anderson with his cap hit down below $4.5mil/yr, but I think he’s Lucic 2.0

That's exactly what 20-25% retention is for. 20% would be 1.1 million bringing the cap hit down to 4.4 million.
12 févr. 2023 à 16 h 55
TrevorA
That's exactly what 20-25% retention is for. 20% would be 1.1 million bring the cap hit down to 4.4 million.

Yes, I was agreeing with you and converting the retention in to an acceptable cap number. Boeser would be better and more productive, just soft and not as good a skater, definitely more reliable and offensively talented though
12 févr. 2023 à 17 h 3
Yes, I was agreeing with you and converting the retention in to an acceptable cap number. Boeser would be better and more productive, just soft and not as good a skater, definitely more reliable and offensively talented though

No I'd much rather have Anderson than Boeser's soft inconsistent declining play. Boeser is on pace to finish with just 15 goals this year. Anderson already has 15 is on pace for 24 and hasn't missed any games this year while Boeser has already missed 9 games.
12 févr. 2023 à 17 h 9
TrevorA
No I'd much rather have Anderson than Boeser's soft inconsistent declining play. Boeser is on pace to finish with just 15 goals this year. Anderson already has 15 is on pace for 24 and hasn't missed any games this year while Boeser has already missed 9 games.

Boeser just needs a change of scenery and will return to his 30+ Goal Scoring and 0.80-1.00PPG offensive pace
12 févr. 2023 à 17 h 23
Boeser just needs a change of scenery and will return to his 30+ Goal Scoring and 0.80-1.00PPG offensive pace

I disagree. On a Sutter team where players, especially big players, are expected to work hard forecheck and not shy away from physical play Boeser will either be in the doghouse or on IR/LTIR even more than he is with the Canucks. Anderson on the other hand would be a Sutter favorite.
12 févr. 2023 à 17 h 28
TrevorA
I disagree. On a Sutter team where players, especially big players, are expected to work hard forecheck and not shy away from physical play Boeser will either be in the doghouse or on IR/LTIR even more than he is with the Canucks. Anderson on the other hand would be a Sutter favorite.

As true as that may be, Anderson still doesn’t put up over 0.50PPG and continues to decline, just like Lucic did at 28 years old
12 févr. 2023 à 18 h 2
As true as that may be, Anderson still doesn’t put up over 0.50PPG and continues to decline, just like Lucic did at 28 years old

There's a lot more to hockey than just personal scoring statistics. Forechecking, hitting hard, skating fast and going to the net hard don't always to a player's own personal point production but they certainly do contribute to the entire team scoring more often and winning more games. That's even more important in tough hard fought games vs divisional rivals and especially in the playoffs.

Even when it comes to personal scoring IMO goals are a lot more important than assists and Anderson scores nearly as many goals as Boeser... While doing all those other things Boeser doesn't do that help win games.

In the end that's what it's all about. Winning games, not piling up points in the individual scoring race.
12 févr. 2023 à 18 h 24
TrevorA
There's a lot more to hockey than just personal scoring statistics. Forechecking, hitting hard, skating fast and going to the net hard don't always to a player's own personal point production but they certainly do contribute to the entire team scoring more often and winning more games. That's even more important in tough hard fought games vs divisional rivals and especially in the playoffs.

Even when it comes to personal scoring IMO goals are a lot more important than assists and Anderson scores nearly as many goals as Boeser... While doing all those other things Boeser doesn't do that help win games.

In the end that's what it's all about. Winning games, not piling up points in the individual scoring race.

Flames have a ton of checkers who throw the puck on net, right in to the Goalies logo. They need another Toffoli = a Highly Skilled Shooter who picks his shots and Scores Top Shelf and that Nickle Sized Opening the Goalie doesn’t cover. IOW more High End Talent, not just more Size & Brute
12 févr. 2023 à 19 h 2
Flames have a ton of checkers who throw the puck on net, right in to the Goalies logo. They need another Toffoli = a Highly Skilled Shooter who picks his shots and Scores Top Shelf and that Nickle Sized Opening the Goalie doesn’t cover. IOW more High End Talent, not just more Size & Brute

They throw the puck at the net but mostly from a distance. Anderson will go to the net and be a very effective net front presence much like Tkachuk was though he's not elite at tipping pucks like Tkachuk. Anderson is a very fast skater too. The team really misses the net front presence and grit Tkachuk brought to the top 6 the same goes for Gudbranson's toughness on defense.

Timo Meier would be ideal but with all the teams trying to get him he'll probably cost more than Treliving is willing to pay.
12 févr. 2023 à 20 h 11
TrevorA
They throw the puck at the net but mostly from a distance. Anderson will go to the net and be a very effective net front presence much like Tkachuk was though he's not elite at tipping pucks like Tkachuk. Anderson is a very fast skater too. The team really misses the net front presence and grit Tkachuk brought to the top 6 the same goes for Gudbranson's toughness on defense.

Timo Meier would be ideal but with all the teams trying to get him he'll probably cost more than Treliving is willing to pay.

That’s probably why they’re looking at JVR. He’s decent at tipping the puck

Gotta work on and develop Coronato, Ruzicka, Duehr, Schwindt & Klapka to be the next RW Power Forward for us.

It’s also why I’ve been recommending acquiring guys like Zetterlund, Bastian, Kunin & Kastelic
12 févr. 2023 à 20 h 28
Modifié 12 févr. 2023 à 20 h 33
Gotta work on and develop Coronato, Ruzicka, Duehr, Schwindt & Klapka to be the next RW Power Forward for us.

A few problems with that.

1. Coronato isn't going to be a power forward. He just isn't big enough. He's a gritty player who's a bit on the small side but isn't afraid to go into the corners or to the net. He'll score some very nice goals and some greasy ones too. He probably does become a top 6 for us (with first line potential) but he won't be that hard hitting power forward nobody wants to get hit by who is extremely difficult to move from the front of the net.
2. Ruzicka does have the potential to be a decent top 6 power forward but he might not get there either. He needs to add more physicality to his game to become a true power forward. He probably does make a decent middle 6 or at least a good 3rd line center/winger.
3. The rest of those guys, I'd guess there's a good chance one of them winds up a middle 6 eventually the other two likely wind up as bottom 6 players.
12 févr. 2023 à 23 h 32
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 870
Modifié 12 févr. 2023 à 23 h 38
Hold the fort here. I think Mox said the only player that might be worth a Calgary 2023 1st, 2024 2nd and 2025 3rd would be Dach... but if the Flames found a home for Kylington elsewhere, or he just remains out, then honestly I'd pay those three picks to get Kaiden Guhle for Calgary's blueline. For real, add him to Nanifin and Zadorov on the left side, and that's a formidable left side (maybe not immediately, but Guhle is going to be real, real good, and Tanev would be a great teacher and D partner).

And I think obviously the Habs would decline, they already have exactly the guy they would want from any draft pick in Guhle, and a mid-round to low 20s pick isn't likely to nab that. (Yes Guhle was 16th, but why take the chance that the next one will be as good?)
12 févr. 2023 à 23 h 45
TrevorA
Quoting: Augustus
Hold the fort here. I think Mox said the only player that might be worth a Calgary 2023 1st, 2024 2nd and 2025 3rd would be Dach... but if the Flames found a home for Kylington elsewhere, or he just remains out, then honestly I'd pay those three picks to get Kaiden Guhle for Calgary's blueline. For real, add him to Nanifin and Zadorov on the left side, and that's a formidable left side (maybe not immediately, but Guhle is going to be real, real good, and Tanev would be a great teacher and D partner).

And I think obviously the Habs would decline, they already have exactly the guy they would want from any draft pick in Guhle, and a mid-round to low 20s pick isn't likely to nab that. (Yes Guhle was 16th, but why take the chance that the next one will be as good?)

It was me and I’ve pitched Jeremie Poirier who I think is almost as good as Guhle, just not defensively but he’s working in it and adding balancing it out from there

That way MTL got a French guy and Guhle stayed in Alberta

We need a Hanifin replacement, since I don’t see him staying past next season. That could be Kylington or Poirier, but Guhle would be better
Augustus a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage