1. Meier, Timo (3 000 000 $ retained)
SJS
  1. Kerfoot, Alexander
  2. Minten, Fraser
  3. Robertson, Nicholas
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
  5. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
TOR
  1. Toews, Jonathan (5 250 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
Double Retention
CHI
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (OTT)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $81 523 746 $212 500 $0 $976 254 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
0 $0 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 2
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
840 630 $840 630 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
827 500 $827 500 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
10 févr. 2023 à 11 h 56
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,226
The issue isnt which prospects you offer us, its that none of them are that good.

Knies is the only one in the right range and hes easily beaten.

I think it would take like Knies + 2023 first + Sandin
poeticentropy et budsallday a aimé ceci.
10 févr. 2023 à 12 h 1
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,546
Quoting: papishark
The issue isnt which prospects you offer us, its that none of them are that good.

Knies is the only one in the right range and hes easily beaten.

I think it would take like Knies + 2023 first + Sandin

I think Grier would take the 1st+Sandin or Knies+ plus a sweetener based on the rumored ask. Dubas would definitely not give up all 3, doubt Knies+a 1st but possible.
The OPs proposal would also get considered (doesn't mean it will be the winning offer), but instead of a 4th, I think they would want Kallgren (if it's him, he's probably turning into the next Tuukka Rask) or Woll. Robertson might need to be switched out for Niemela because of his injury.

As for Toews, two 3rds won't be enough to get him and double retention.
poeticentropy et Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
10 févr. 2023 à 12 h 12
Stovetop
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,020
Quoting: GMBL
I think Grier would take the 1st+Sandin or Knies+ plus a sweetener based on the rumored ask. Dubas would definitely not give up all 3, doubt Knies+a 1st but possible.
The OPs proposal would also get considered (doesn't mean it will be the winning offer), but instead of a 4th, I think they would want Kallgren (if it's him, he's probably turning into the next Tuukka Rask) or Woll. Robertson might need to be switched out for Niemela because of his injury.

As for Toews, two 3rds won't be enough to get him and double retention.

I think this is also why Grier is being very patient. Teams are starting to make their moves and the market for a forward is getting smaller and smaller, meanwhile he's likely getting a bidding war of sorts going.
Teams that may be saying "that's too much to give up" now will be more desperate the closer to the deadline it gets. I'm still definitely not ruling out the idea that Grier may just keep as well.

It'll definitely be interesting to see what the return is. Grier has reigns here but it's a tough situation to be in for a new GM. He's been ballsy already with that draft day trade which seems to have worked out amazing so far
papishark a aimé ceci.
10 févr. 2023 à 12 h 24
Quoting: AStovetop
I think this is also why Grier is being very patient. Teams are starting to make their moves and the market for a forward is getting smaller and smaller, meanwhile he's likely getting a bidding war of sorts going.
Teams that may be saying "that's too much to give up" now will be more desperate the closer to the deadline it gets. I'm still definitely not ruling out the idea that Grier may just keep as well.

It'll definitely be interesting to see what the return is. Grier has reigns here but it's a tough situation to be in for a new GM. He's been ballsy already with that draft day trade which seems to have worked out amazing so far

I don't think there will be a situation where there is going to be a bidding war (at least not between multiple teams), because as the forwards go down, so are the teams who are interested in Meier. They will be left with a team who are in no rush like Buffalo or a team like Toronto who is going to be frugal. I think Kane and/or O'Reilly won't get traded so that might help.

I think getting his ask is probably the best Grier can do, I suspect thought it would be the two B-prospects+a 1st (or whatever the second option was in the rumored ask), rather than a top prospect. He might have to resign Meier or trade him at the draft though.
10 févr. 2023 à 12 h 32
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,836
I don't think there will be a situation where there is going to be a bidding war (at least not between multiple teams), because as the forwards go down, so are the teams who are interested in Meier. They will be left with a team who are in no rush like Buffalo or a team like Toronto who is going to be frugal. I think Kane and/or O'Reilly won't get traded so that might help.

I think getting his ask is probably the best Grier can do, I suspect thought it would be the two B-prospects+a 1st (or whatever the second option was in the rumored ask), rather than a top prospect. He might have to resign Meier or trade him at the draft though.

Grier is in a perfect situation, Dangle Meier and wait for a ridiculous offer, and if none come Just resign him and build around him.
sharks have enough space to fit him in next year and beyond, but if an offer with multiple future pieces comes along (knies 1st plus a B prospect or Holtz 1st plus a D like Walsh or Mukh) then he can pull the trigger and either way the team will be better next year and going forward.
10 févr. 2023 à 12 h 44
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
Grier is in a perfect situation, Dangle Meier and wait for a ridiculous offer, and if none come Just resign him and build around him.
sharks have enough space to fit him in next year and beyond, but if an offer with multiple future pieces comes along (knies 1st plus a B prospect or Holtz 1st plus a D like Walsh or Mukh) then he can pull the trigger and either way the team will be better next year and going forward.

Knies+a 1st + a B-prospect would definitely scare off Dubas. They are better off targeting a top 9 LW which is all they really need or a cheaper top 6 forward with term.

Holtz+a 1st+ a D like Walsh+Mukh would make Fitzgerald disinterested. It's also higher than the rumored ask so I don't see it happening unless NJ starts falls to a wild card spot and Buffalo is trying to get one, and most of the other options are gone already. Grier has options but he's not in the perfect situation to get a ridiculous offer.

I think Holtz+a D-prospect like Walsh/Mukh+ a 2nd or 3rd would be a solid return for Meier.
10 févr. 2023 à 13 h 18
Stovetop
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,020

Friedman literally reported that NJ GM said for Grier to give him a call if he gets an agreement with another team, and they'll give it one last go for Meier

Sharks hold the leverage and the return will be bigger than people seem to think here.
10 févr. 2023 à 14 h 34
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,836
Knies+a 1st + a B-prospect would definitely scare off Dubas. They are better off targeting a top 9 LW which is all they really need or a cheaper top 6 forward with term.

Holtz+a 1st+ a D like Walsh+Mukh would make Fitzgerald disinterested. It's also higher than the rumored ask so I don't see it happening unless NJ starts falls to a wild card spot and Buffalo is trying to get one, and most of the other options are gone already. Grier has options but he's not in the perfect situation to get a ridiculous offer.

I think Holtz+a D-prospect like Walsh/Mukh+ a 2nd or 3rd would be a solid return for Meier.

anything less than a 23 1st and a player Like Holtz to me would be underwhelming. Meier is young enough that he will be in his prime still going into our next window, moving him for and underwhelming return would just be counterproductive.
10 févr. 2023 à 17 h 48
Modifié 10 févr. 2023 à 17 h 55
Quoting: AStovetop
Friedman literally reported that NJ GM said for Grier to give him a call if he gets an agreement with another team, and they'll give it one last go for Meier

Sharks hold the leverage and the return will be bigger than people seem to think here.

Do you think Fitzgerald's is offering Grier's current ask?

I don't. Otherwise, a trade would have been close to being done probably or at least trade talks would be heating up. The same for other teams who would have offered or inquired.

If Grier comes into agreement with another team on a potential Meier trade, that doesn't mean he's not agreeing to something less than his ask. Also, a final go at it doesn't necessarily mean that they will be adding to their current offer, it could be something like including Holtz instead of player X and Y.

I'm not saying a bidding war can't or wont' happen, but right now I don't see a situation for it yet, although I do think it's more likely to happen now with what you just told me. For now though, Grier holds as much as cards as the other interested GMs.

Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
anything less than a 23 1st and a player Like Holtz to me would be underwhelming. Meier is young enough that he will be in his prime still going into our next window, moving him for and underwhelming return would just be counterproductive.

I would disagree about it being counterproductive, with Holtz you get a good chance at getting a Meier replacement. Having two chances is ideal, but if you are getting a good D-prospect with top-4 potential+Holtz+ a 2nd or 3rd, it's a chance at getting two impact players and a sweetener. It's possible that none of them pan out, but with Holtz you do have a really good chance of at least getting a PPG goal scorer. Now if you don't think Holtz is one of the best prospects in the league/a top-10 pick talent then I see why you would find it underwhelming.

They could resign Meier, and try trading him in the coming seasons-guessing he won't any trade protection for a few seasons but if he even has a M-NTC that could be problematic-but doesn't mean that they will find a trade that could help them accelerate a rebuild (which is what this team needs).

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage