SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

LAK ARZ MTL 3 way version of COL Duchene type trade

Créé par: Billy739
Publié: 6 févr. 2023 à 21 h 20
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 42/185 (23%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaCoyotes de l'Arizona

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Chychrun, JakobCoyotes de l'ArizonaLNH-1 044 324 $011---3452025--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ylönen, JesseExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalMineures-0 $011---10022--
Mysak, JanExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalMineures-0 $011---0000--
Walker, SeanKings de Los AngelesLNH-601 622 $011---46279--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Panthers de la FlorideFLA)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLAK)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial18 249 286 $22447431513
Variation442 702 $022210
Final18 691 988 $ (↑)2246 (↑)76 (↑)5 (↑)16 (↑)13-3-11-14

Logo de Kings de Los AngelesKings de Los Angeles

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Durzi, SeanKings de Los AngelesLNH-385 946 $011---5062026--
Turcotte, AlexExempté du ballottageKings de Los AngelesMineures-0 $011---4000--
Walker, SeanKings de Los AngelesLNH-601 622 $011---46279--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLAK)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Chychrun, JakobCoyotes de l'ArizonaLNH-1 044 324 $011---3452025--
Kidney, RileyExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalJunior-0 $001---0000--
Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 081 125 $2046633711
Variation-56 756 $-1-2-1-101
Final1 024 369 $ (↓)19 (↓)44 (↓)62 (↓)2 (↓)712 (↑)-3-7-10

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

Ylönen, JesseExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalMineures-0 $011---10022--
Mysak, JanExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalMineures-0 $011---0000--
Kidney, RileyExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalJunior-0 $001---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Panthers de la FlorideFLA)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---010------
Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---001------
Durzi, SeanKings de Los AngelesLNH-1 700 000 $011---5062026--
Turcotte, AlexExempté du ballottageKings de Los AngelesMineures-0 $011---4000--
Initial7 196 667 $2046715616
Variation-1 700 000 $10-1-1-1-1
Final5 496 667 $ (↓)21 (↑)4670 (↓)4 (↓)5 (↓)15 (↓)61824
6 févr. 2023 à 21 h 38
Billy739
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,629
ARZ now has the 3rd , 12th and 24th OA picks in the 1st round of a deep draft with 36th and 39th OA picks in the 2nd round. Along with Walker who they can flip at next years TDL for a further profit or keep as well as Mysak and Ylonen

They add a player who's dad spent years in ARZ and where he was born. He's on the cusp of the NHL but plays well 2 games then the next game he's horrible then a few more good one's then a bad one. That said at 23 he's put together a good overall package just needs to be able to produce more consistently at the NHL like he does in the AHL. Issue he's having is AHL he shoots while NHL in 10 games he has 12 shots with 1 in the past 3 games he's played as he's a high energy checker who gets caught up in the defensive side of things.

While obviously the least valuable of the pieces involved outside the 4th round pick he has the same potential to break out in his hometown as Anthony Richard did returning to MTL to lead laval in goals . Its important to note the leap seen him jump from a piece NSH didnt bother renewing nor did their AHL team offer a contract to the AHL's 3rd highest goal scorer and 2 off re-taking the AHL League Lead after he lost it on a call up to MTL. Players like these just play at another level when they're invested in a community they were born in especially if they have fond hockey memories there with the team.

LAK get a Center Prospect that's younger without the baggage Turcotte has and is MTL's top producing Non NHL level Center Prospect in our system undisputed, same cant be said of Turcotte.They also get Chychrun who helps solidify their only real weak spot

MTL gets Legacy and Chemistry with Suzuki and Caufields friends and former teammates
If Durzi can QB our PP half as well as he is in LAK on a leash then he's gold.
IF Turcotte can be invested in at Center again after LAK AHL team moved him to Wing , then he might still make the NHL and play on PP with Caufield allowing MTL to play Suzuki -Dach on the other unit allowing MTL the depth on PP for the first time in 15 years to overwhelm teams offensively like its the days of Koivu /Ryder and Plekky/Kovalev did the last time MTL had a #1 PP in the NHL.
6 févr. 2023 à 21 h 50
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,191
I doubt the Kings would trade Durzi.
Billy739 a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2023 à 23 h 38
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,450
Montreal keeps their picks (especially the Cat's 1st) and prospects and the deal falls apart.
7 févr. 2023 à 8 h 19
Mr.
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,250
I know your bio says you're a montreal fan but ain't no way you are... arizona win this by a massive margin, LA over pay and montreal get FLEECED, I've never such a massive discrepancy in value going one way and a rebuilding team is the one paying it
7 févr. 2023 à 12 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Billy739
Quoting: SMH
I know your bio says you're a montreal fan but ain't no way you are... arizona win this by a massive margin, LA over pay and montreal get FLEECED, I've never such a massive discrepancy in value going one way and a rebuilding team is the one paying it

Read it slowly with me "LAK ARZ MTL 3 way version of COL Duchene type trade"

What did Joe Sakic do when he had a player whom he had no pressure to dump playing well with tons of people lined up?
He waited until he got massively overpaid for Duchene versus the still big return he got in Oreilly who was more time sensitive.

ARZ GM is a 2nd generation NHL GM who worked long term leading STL Draft Dept for his Dad a Stanley Cup Winning GM who built a strong core and fanbase on what already existed.
Everything points to him like Sakic holding out on his terms like he did to get overpaid for Garland and OEL pulling the trigger when he saw fit.

Instead of making this all about me like some people do i based it on the GM's and who that are as indicated by their history both as a GM and overall in hockey.
Its why i know Hughes wont move picks unless " i feel im getting the same or better quality back now" he said on TSN 690 to Bob Mckowan his first month followed by Trading a 1st round pick not too long after for a CHI Center Prospect taken in the first round with injuries 2/3 last years in CHI (making it the 2nd in a decade we took from them after Danault). Given the 1st OA pick was clearly worth more then the player offered Hughes went out of his way to make a trade to acquire the pick to make it work moving out Romanov a fan favorite replacing him with Xhekaj who's already scored as many goals here as AR did.

Kidney moving out solidifies Farrel's jump to Center where he's playing at the top levels and likely to turn pro next season joining Laval.
If you're worried about Mysak as good as he is Jared Davidson is the top undisputed Center on his team and 4th in scoring in the WHL behind Bedard, Bensen and Stankovan.

MTL has so many prospects whose rights will expire whom we cant sign without moving players .
Kidney was a MB who overachieved beside Kapanen as the final 2 picks in the 2nd round a few years ago.
We never planned for Mesar and Beck to be drafted and the same year be final cuts from the team and atleast 1/2 will make the team this year.
We didnt expect Abbadanato a former QMJHL Jean Belliveau award winner for top scorer would break out in Laval helping everyone on his wing hit new highs in Goalscoring including Anthony "Laval Rocket" Richard who's 3rd in AHL goal scoring i belive just 2 behind the lead now since losing it when called up to MTL. There's no way MTL doesnt give him a contract because not only do those around him succeed so does he.

There's so many prospects specifically at Center overachieving Its better to move on now from some who will lose traction when they turn Pro like Kidney will sure as he did playing versus his peers in the U20 championship where he was replaced by Roy who lead them to 2 straight Gold Medals that Kidney couldnt . I love Kidney but there's no reality he maintains that production as most QMJHL scoring leaders dont unless they're well Sydney Crosby or Nathan Mckinnon since 2000.

You're looking small picture , im focus on the big picture that saw Suzuki and Durzi lead their basic junior team to a Memorial Cup Final or to Suzuki skipping all his Press Events to sit with Durzi at the draft until his name was called and how pumped they were to both have made it. Combining them given all that and the fact they were a top PP duo just makes sense especially given he's shown he can lead a PP unit solo doing it his rookie year with all his Verterans on LTIR or IR.
MoxNix a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2023 à 12 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Billy739
Quoting: Campabee
Montreal keeps their picks (especially the Cat's 1st) and prospects and the deal falls apart.

MTL moves the picks it create's if the gambles worth it.
Its why Dach's breaking out in MTL this year in style putting CHI on notice upon his returning scoring the OT winner with a taunt to the CHI Crowd that gave up on him too early.

Cat's pick in all seriousness whether i want it or not will be used to acquire PLD at the draft.
He's not staying nor will he sign more then a year term to get to free agency so i see WPG waiting til after the playoffs to see where they land and if PLD can be convinced .
Then i say they start focusing on the draft and a player or position they'd require to make it happen

I'd rather unite Durzi and Suzuki who are best friends outside hockey and former teammates .
Beyond a really great story behind it all the true value is he's good enough to be Weber's replacement on PP without Suzuki
But add Suzuki to the mix and i think you'll see a highly productive unit regardless of who's on it.

Gamble on Turcotte isnt really important and only looked at because beside Caufield he had a lot of success at very high levels .
With Farrel here soon though its kinda redundant i suppose .

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage