SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

FREE Expansion Draft Contest Here On CapFriendly

6 juin 2017 à 18 h 38
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11
Hey guys, this is Ken from SinBin.vegas, a site covering the Golden Knights. We are running an Expansion Draft Contest in partnership with the amazing guys here at CapFriendly. To enter, all you've got to do is publish your Expansion Draft here on CapFriendly and name it "SinBin2017 YOUR NAME" (Ex. SinBin2017 George McPhee).

Here are the prizes.

Grand Prize – A Vegas Golden Knights* Hockey Fat Bike by Schwinn ($655 value)

1st Prize – 4 tickets to Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis at Planet Hollywood AND a Foursome of Golf at Royal Links Golf Course in Las Vegas. ($488 value)

2nd Prize – A Golden Knights Prize Pack from SportsTown in Downtown Summerlin ($150 value)

PLUS if you happen to get at least 25 of the 30 selections right, and score the highest total in the contest you win the Hockey Fat Bike AND…

Super Grand Prize – A Pair of Tickets to the Vegas Golden Knights regular season home opener at T-Mobile Arena (Date and opponent TBA)

It's free to enter and hopefully everyone on this forum will enter.

Thanks, good luck, and Viva VGK.
ricochetii, krakowitz, Max and 8 others a aimé ceci.
6 juin 2017 à 23 h 14
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Is there any way to do this without winning a prize? I don't need a prize, but i'd be interested in trying the challenge.
6 juin 2017 à 23 h 19
Follow CapFriendly
Rejoint: mars 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 558
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Is there any way to do this without winning a prize? I don't need a prize, but i'd be interested in trying the challenge.

Send the prize my way if you win? cheers
nobody, Duster et FlyerFanatic a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2017 à 0 h 24
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Jarvis

i think you're kidding but if you're willing to take it that's fine, you're the first to ask. Just checking though: I don't need to sign up for another site though, do i?
7 juin 2017 à 0 h 30
Follow CapFriendly

i think you're kidding but if you're willing to take it that's fine, you're the first to ask. Just checking though: I don't need to sign up for another site though, do i?

You have a deal! And, No sign up necessary.
Official rules are here: http://sinbin.vegas/sinbin-vegas-expansion-draft-contest/
7 juin 2017 à 0 h 54
Black Lives Matter

Official rules are here: http://sinbin.vegas/sinbin-vegas-expansion-draft-contest/

okay, i'll do it tomorrow. And just to make sure i don't need to use my real name, do i? Like, am i allowed to use the name 'rangersandislesfan'?
7 juin 2017 à 13 h 9
Démarrer sujet

okay, i'll do it tomorrow. And just to make sure i don't need to use my real name, do i? Like, am i allowed to use the name 'rangersandislesfan'?

Hey, this is Ken, the guy running the contest. You are good with using the alias as your name. If you win, we'll figure out what to do. No big deal.
7 juin 2017 à 15 h 3
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 987
Would I need to put my full name or is Max good?
7 juin 2017 à 15 h 12
Go Habs Go
Mentions "j'aime": 4,092

You could also have them donate your prize to a charity.

Seems like an interesting contest. Thanks for running it and have fun everyone.
7 juin 2017 à 16 h 58
Black Lives Matter
Okay guys, so do i do what i THINK will happen or what i think SHOULD happen? Like, for example, if i think they should take a player, but i think they will actually go for a different guy.
7 juin 2017 à 18 h 3
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
Okay guys, so do i do what i THINK will happen or what i think SHOULD happen? Like, for example, if i think they should take a player, but i think they will actually go for a different guy.

You do what you think is going to happen, that's how you win.
7 juin 2017 à 19 h 49
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: krakowitz

You do what you think is going to happen, that's how you win.

ok, i'll do that soon ... later today.
8 juin 2017 à 13 h 50
Emotionally in 2018
Question -- when is the deadline to submit them? I'd assume it's right before the lists get publicly announced, but I'm not sure. Don't want to submit my list before the flurry of trades that are about to happen.
8 juin 2017 à 15 h 7
Follow CapFriendly
Question -- when is the deadline to submit them? I'd assume it's right before the lists get publicly announced, but I'm not sure. Don't want to submit my list before the flurry of trades that are about to happen.

Contest ends when protection lists are submitted, at exactly 7AM PT on Sunday June 18th.

Has all the rules here:
http://sinbin.vegas/sinbin-vegas-expansion-draft-contest/
8 juin 2017 à 17 h 0
Daily NHL Follower
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 175
Hi Ken,

Just like rangersandislesfan, I am also interested but do not need a prize. I read your reply so can you please put me on that list of people that don't want prizes? Thanks a lot!
8 juin 2017 à 18 h 47
Emotionally in 2018

Contest ends when protection lists are submitted, at exactly 7AM PT on Sunday June 18th.

Has all the rules here:
http://sinbin.vegas/sinbin-vegas-expansion-draft-contest/

Thanks Jarvis
9 juin 2017 à 18 h 33
Black Lives Matter
Did you get my team for this game?
9 juin 2017 à 18 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Max
Would I need to put my full name or is Max good?

As long as you have a contact with CapFriendly, we'll be good.
9 juin 2017 à 18 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Caps_Man
Hi Ken,

Just like rangersandislesfan, I am also interested but do not need a prize. I read your reply so can you please put me on that list of people that don't want prizes? Thanks a lot!

Sounds good my man. Just go ahead and submit it, and if you win, we'll figure something out on how to give the prize away in a cool way. (maybe we'll auction it for charity. I dunno, we'll figure it out)
9 juin 2017 à 18 h 46
Démarrer sujet

Yeah you are in.
9 juin 2017 à 19 h 1
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Published my team before I saw the contest rules... is there any way to change the title of my published team ?

Also very disappointed that the tool erased all my setup once I published... I wanted to keep updating my protection list and draft selections as all the real life trades
trickle in starting next week until the 21st... Is there any way to re-load all that stuff into the tool ? Really don't want to waste all the time I took to enter all this
because the 'publish' button scraps everything without warning you it will do so ;-(

That being said, awesome tool, love it !
10 juin 2017 à 18 h 49
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 653
I have a question, if we select players that will be UFAs or RFAs do the contracts we give them matter at all?
10 juin 2017 à 19 h 38
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: SinBinVegas

Yeah you are in.

k, thanks!
12 juin 2017 à 2 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: tedhebert
Published my team before I saw the contest rules... is there any way to change the title of my published team ?

Also very disappointed that the tool erased all my setup once I published... I wanted to keep updating my protection list and draft selections as all the real life trades
trickle in starting next week until the 21st... Is there any way to re-load all that stuff into the tool ? Really don't want to waste all the time I took to enter all this
because the 'publish' button scraps everything without warning you it will do so ;-(

That being said, awesome tool, love it !

Everyone is allowed two total entries. So just submit another.
12 juin 2017 à 2 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: TonyStrecher
I have a question, if we select players that will be UFAs or RFAs do the contracts we give them matter at all?

No. Points are awarded for correctly selected players, followed by protected players. Contracts are not included.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage