Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
3850 000 $
Transactions
STL
  1. Fitzgerald, Casey
  2. Johnson, Ryan
  3. Olofsson, Victor (2 375 000 $ retained)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (BUF)
  5. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (PHI)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BUF
Logo de VGK
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $62 251 667 $0 $3 620 000 $20 248 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 5
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C
UFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
855 833 $855 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, AD
RFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
C
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance412 500 $$412K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
G
UFA - 1
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
DG/DD
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
837 500 $837 500 $
G
RFA - 2
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
950 000 $950 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
687 500 $687 500 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
825 000 $825 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
4 916 667 $4 916 667 $
G
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 déc. 2022 à 5 h 14
PlusMinus is stupid
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,154
No offense to Buffalo, but with how things ended there, I could see ROR opting to just forfeit the remainder of his salary for the season and refusing to report. Even without trade protection, no GM is going to trade a guy to a place that would put him in a situation like that. That's a great way to never get free agents to sign with your club.
30 déc. 2022 à 6 h 2
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,783
Quoting: DeadWingsv2
No offense to Buffalo, but with how things ended there, I could see ROR opting to just forfeit the remainder of his salary for the season and refusing to report. Even without trade protection, no GM is going to trade a guy to a place that would put him in a situation like that. That's a great way to never get free agents to sign with your club.

And what situation is that, think Buffalo is in a much better spot than they were the 1st time he was here.
30 déc. 2022 à 6 h 21
PlusMinus is stupid
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,154
Quoting: BUFF36
And what situation is that, think Buffalo is in a much better spot than they were the 1st time he was here.

Without a doubt they are, and it's not the same team coaching, or management wise, but that doesn't take away a tainted history. When everything came to a head there, he literally said that his time there made him lose a love for the game. It'd be like getting stuck upside down on a roller coaster - sure they've fixed and reinforced the ride, but you'll never go anywhere near it again after that experience.
BUFF36 a aimé ceci.
30 déc. 2022 à 7 h 9
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,898
I cannot imagine a reunion.
jordanrules a aimé ceci.
30 déc. 2022 à 8 h 25
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,560
Ehh hard pass.
30 déc. 2022 à 8 h 45
Without a doubt they are, and it's not the same team coaching, or management wise, but that doesn't take away a tainted history. When everything came to a head there, he literally said that his time there made him lose a love for the game. It'd be like getting stuck upside down on a roller coaster - sure they've fixed and reinforced the ride, but you'll never go anywhere near it again after that experience.

I don't think I would actually want him anyway. Seems to have lost a bit.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
30 déc. 2022 à 12 h 16
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 113
Buffalo non playoff team this year. They have no reason for this.
30 déc. 2022 à 14 h 51
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,799
And what situation is that, think Buffalo is in a much better spot than they were the 1st time he was here. Yes they are better, but as @DeadWingsv2 he stated he lost his love of the game "right from the git go." He was the captain of the team, his job is to motivate the players. Kids PLAY hockey for FUN and he said he lost his love of the game.
Quoting: aktobos71
Buffalo non playoff team this year. They have no reason for this. I guess you have not been following them, but they are averaging over 4 goals a game, and are much closer to a being a playoff team than a bottom feeder. Take out their 3-10 record when Samuelsson was injured leaving a 14-4-2 record with him in the line up.
OK we all read the narrative that O'Reilly personally lead the Blues to the Stanley cup.
Adding Peron, Bozak and Bennington (24-5-1) to a team that missed the playoffs by one point the previous year obviously did not contribute anything to the Blues success.

No I do not want him back, I may dislike O'Reilly more than anyone, but he was made captain and never led the Sabres to an 82 pt season or the playoffs much less a Cup.
His last season even with Eichel, Reinhart, Kane, Okposo, Pominville, Scandella, Rodriguez with Lehner and Ullmark between the pipes he led the team to Rasmus Dahlin.
Then I had to endure four years of how badly Buffalo was ripped off in the trade until Thompson was finally given a chance to play.

No I do not want him back, even if he came with a first round draft pick for future considerations, much less having to give up two good prospects, a couple of second and a player on pace to a 30 goal season.
I lost my love of the game was felt by the rest of the team and instead of fulfilling the the Hockey Writers prediction of making the play offs they finished last in the league.

No, I do not want him back, what if he carried his hate of Buffalo into this locker room and killed all of the good will and camaraderie that Granato has created.
Granato said it best in his postgame interview yesterday "The passion our guys have for being a Buffalo Sabre or being in our community." I do not want to jeopardize that feeling with HIM in the locker room.
BUFF36 a aimé ceci.
30 déc. 2022 à 14 h 55
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
OK we all read the narrative that O'Reilly personally lead the Blues to the Stanley cup.
Adding Peron, Bozak and Bennington (24-5-1) to a team that missed the playoffs by one point the previous year obviously did not contribute anything to the Blues success.

No I do not want him back, I may dislike O'Reilly more than anyone, but he was made captain and never led the Sabres to an 82 pt season or the playoffs much less a Cup.
His last season even with Eichel, Reinhart, Kane, Okposo, Pominville, Scandella, Rodriguez with Lehner and Ullmark between the pipes he led the team to Rasmus Dahlin.
Then I had to endure four years of how badly Buffalo was ripped off in the trade until Thompson was finally given a chance to play.

No I do not want him back, even if he came with a first round draft pick for future considerations, much less having to give up two good prospects, a couple of second and a player on pace to a 30 goal season.
I lost my love of the game was felt by the rest of the team and instead of fulfilling the the Hockey Writers prediction of making the play offs they finished last in the league.

No, I do not want him back, what if he carried his hate of Buffalo into this locker room and killed all of the good will and camaraderie that Granato has created.
Granato said it best in his postgame interview yesterday ?The passion our guys have for being a Buffalo Sabre or being in our community." I do not want to jeopardize that feeling with HIM in the locker room.

Funny Ghost, I didn't like when TM traded for him with Colorado. We weren't ready and we gave up so much to get him and Kane. Are system was void after it plus that stupid McNabb trade destroyed are D depth.
30 déc. 2022 à 15 h 14
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,799
Funny Ghost, I didn't like when TM traded for him with Colorado. We weren't ready and we gave up so much to get him and Kane. Are system was void after it plus that stupid McNabb trade destroyed are D depth.
I thought I was the only one who had those feelings.
When Botterill took over we had two defensemen McCabe and Ristolainen.
McNaab, Myers, Zadorov, Pysyk, all traded away even Ruhwedel could find playing time on this team.
Yes we had great first line players Eichel, Reinhart, O'Reilly, Kane, Okposo, but absolutely no secondary scoring, no defense and bipolar GK.
Imagine if he had not traded away thee top 32 tips from the 2015 draft and drafted really well.
We would be where we are now in 2017 with not five years later.

With Jeramiah Crowe directing the drafting, Jason Karmanos directing the trades, Sam Venture as Hockey strategist, the Sabres are in better hands than ever.
Granato knows how to build locker room team work. I think he lets the players play to their strength rather than forcing them to play the way the coach feels they should play.
I have been going to Sabre games since the beginning and I want a cup, but TBH even more I want a team to get the playoffs and win a round every year.
Who knows what will happen after that. Some puck luck they could find them selves in the finals as Montreal did in 2021.
BUFF36 a aimé ceci.
30 déc. 2022 à 15 h 34
McNaab, Myers, Zadorov, Pysyk, all traded away even Ruhwedel could find playing time on this team.
Yes we had great first line players Eichel, Reinhart, O'Reilly, Kane, Okposo, but absolutely no secondary scoring, no defense and bipolar GK.
Imagine if he had not traded away thee top 32 tips from the 2015 draft and drafted really well.

With Jeramiah Crowe directing the drafting, Jason Karmanos directing the trades, Sam Venture as Hockey strategist, the Sabres are in better hands than ever.
Granato knows how to build locker room team work. I think he lets the players play to their strength rather than forcing them to play the way the coach feels they should play.
I have been going to Sabre games since the beginning and I want a cup, but TBH even more I want a team to get the playoffs and win a round every year.
Who knows what will happen after that. Some puck luck they could find them selves in the finals as Montreal did in 2021.

We missed on so many picks. Funny one of those 2nds traded with McNabb became Cernak. I like Granato, have since he was HC for the USNDP. Has gone through a lot in life. Would have been a HC sooner if not for being sick. We got Lucky having a HC sitting right there next to Stank. Botts started a nice foundation and know Crowe Ventura Adams are adding to that foundation and putting the Puzzle together.
31 déc. 2022 à 6 h 43

I would enjoy that immensely myself ghost, my Dad would sneak me into the old Aud for games. He worked Security there. They are very close in my opinion, and a few tweaks is really all that is needed. 3LW who can bring some grit but can also play a bit and a 2RD. Goaltending seems to be coming around. The Next month should tell us a bit, and then does Adams throw them a bone.
31 déc. 2022 à 7 h 1
I would enjoy that immensely myself ghost, my Dad would sneak me into the old Aud for games. He worked Security there. They are very close in my opinion, and a few tweaks is really all that is needed. 3LW who can bring some grit but can also play a bit and a 2RD. Goaltending seems to be coming around. The Next month should tell us a bit, and then does Adams throw them a bone.

Don't know if you ever see anything from Buffalo Sports Chatter, but the Sabres are 14-4-2 with Samuelsson this year. He's the glue, know go find one for Power

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage