Forums/Armchair-GM

JT MILLER IS NOT WORTH TRADING NYLANDER

Créé par: T0R
Équipe: 2022-23 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 26 juill. 2022
Publié: 26 juill. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
[ 26 Years of Age, Multiple Years of Term Remaining, 80 Points & 30 Goals last year,Multiple 60+ point seasons under his belt, premier player on the PP,Makes less than 7 Mil for a 30 yr old with one stellar season & a few PPG seasons with 1 year of term remaining

Dear Canucks Fans: Stop Thinking You’re Getting Willy for Miller you won’t no matter how much you want him, he is worth more than a 30yr old rental who is due regression,
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $83 993 116 $212 500 $0 $-1 493 116 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 2
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AG
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 juill. 2022 à 22 h 12
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,541
Miller is 3 years older than Nylander, not too significant
Knuckl3s a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2022 à 22 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 915
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
Miller is 3 years older than Nylander, not too significant

The term is what does it for me, Also Miller will be regressing before Willy
LeafsFan1634, MP55 et Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2022 à 22 h 17
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Common W.
Nylander is entering his prime, younger, and has more term left. Miller is going to regress, and is a UFA after this season, and will be overpaid severly. If only Canucks fans understood this
MP55 et Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2022 à 0 h 46
Marner rocks
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 891
Quoting: LeafsFan1634
Common W.
Nylander is entering his prime, younger, and has more term left. Miller is going to regress, and is a UFA after this season, and will be overpaid severly. If only Canucks fans understood this

That's why nobody traded for him at the TDL. Last season was his first 30 goal season and he beat his best point season by 27 points. Was it a fluke, Idk?
27 juill. 2022 à 1 h 4
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
Quoting: jaok3
That's why nobody traded for him at the TDL. Last season was his first 30 goal season and he beat his best point season by 27 points. Was it a fluke, Idk?

Being a PPG since he came to Vancouver suggests it wasn't a fluke necessarily, but the likelihood of him matching last year's career highs is rather unlikely
27 juill. 2022 à 1 h 43
Marner rocks
Quoting: Knuckl3s
Being a PPG since he came to Vancouver suggests it wasn't a fluke necessarily, but the likelihood of him matching last year's career highs is rather unlikely

Problem is he won't be the #1 center on any team he's traded to. He would be on the #2 PP as well so his production would for sure drop, Imo. He is a real good gritty guy the value is just too high, or he would have been traded at the last deadline.
27 juill. 2022 à 1 h 44
Banni
Think problem is he won't be the #1 center on any team he's traded to. He would be on the #2 PP as well so his production would for sure drop, Imo. He is a real good gritty guy the value is just too high, or he would have been traded at the last deadline.

Not necessarily, just because Miller is the 2C doesn't mean he can't still produce very high offensive numbers. How do you explain Nazem Kadri last season for Colorado? 87 points in 71 games
27 juill. 2022 à 1 h 47
Marner rocks
Not necessarily, just because Miller is the 2C doesn't mean he can't still produce very high offensive numbers. How do you explain Nazem Kadri last season for Colorado? 87 points in 71 games

Agree, you do have a point. It's good to comment on people's opinion and not be a jerk. Good chatting with you
27 juill. 2022 à 1 h 51
Banni
Agree, you do have a point. It's good to comment on people's opinion and not be a jerk. Good chatting with you

That's why I always make my case when I disagree with someone, regardless of if I end up being right or wrong. You never know where a debate could go
jaok3 a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2022 à 1 h 57
Marner rocks
That's why I always make my case when I disagree with someone, regardless of if I end up being right or wrong. You never know where a debate could go

I just made a team. Give me your opinion.
27 juill. 2022 à 1 h 59
Banni
I just made a team. Give me your opinion.

It looks competitive, but I'm not sure why Bunting is on the 4th line, and I fear Gaudette, Jarnkrok, and Aube-Kubel might be a downgrade on Spezza, Mikheyev, and Kase
27 juill. 2022 à 9 h 15
Démarrer sujet

Millers production would 100% drop cause his quality of line-mates would, I’ve said it a million times you can’t subtract from the 2nd line to then add to it, Miller-Jt-Willy would be the whole point of a Miller trade not Miller-JT-?
27 juill. 2022 à 16 h 31
Banni
Quoting: T0R
Millers production would 100% drop cause his quality of line-mates would, I’ve said it a million times you can’t subtract from the 2nd line to then add to it, Miller-Jt-Willy would be the whole point of a Miller trade not Miller-JT-?

You didn't answer my question, smh
T0R et T0R a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2022 à 18 h 25
Démarrer sujet
You didn't answer my question, smh

Will JT Miller Have Burakovsky & Nuke on his line, No he won’t he’ll have JT & a ?, I’m not saying Miller won’t produce i’m saying his production is not worth subtracting a major piece of the line-up which is why no one is offering you TJ Oshie for Miller or Barzal for Miller, They want to add to the Top 6 not make a lateral move for a slight upgrade which downgrades the line as well whilst giving away a younger player with more term
27 juill. 2022 à 18 h 28
Banni
Will JT Miller Have Burakovsky & Nuke on his line, No he won’t he’ll have JT & a ?, I’m not saying Miller won’t produce i’m saying his production is not worth subtracting a major piece of the line-up which is why no one is offering you TJ Oshie for Miller or Barzal for Miller, They want to add to the Top 6 not make a lateral move for a slight upgrade which downgrades the line as well whilst giving away a younger player with more term

What you're saying still doesn't make any sense, you don't even sound coherent when you communicate
27 juill. 2022 à 18 h 31
Démarrer sujet
What you're saying still doesn't make any sense, you don't even sound coherent when you communicate

Ok Then I’ll Simplify it for you, NYLANDER IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TRADING FOR MILLER, You will never get Nylander by trade it is not happening for JT Miller it’s not worth the leafs even considering unless Nucks add on which they won’t
27 juill. 2022 à 18 h 33
Banni
Ok Then I’ll Simplify it for you, NYLANDER IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TRADING FOR MILLER, You will never get Nylander by trade it is not happening for JT Miller it’s not worth the leafs even considering unless Nucks add on which they won’t

I don't get the sense that you speak for Dubas, I'm willing to bet he's more open to a shake up higher up on the roster than you believe is appropriate. He knows his job hinges on the Murray Samsonov tandem, but he's not in a position to be stubborn about shifting pieces on the forward group that aren't named Marner, Matthews, or Tavares
27 juill. 2022 à 18 h 37
Démarrer sujet
I don't get the sense that you speak for Dubas, I'm willing to bet he's more open to a shake up higher up on the roster than you believe is appropriate. He knows his job hinges on the Murray Samsonov tandem, but he's not in a position to be stubborn about shifting pieces on the forward group that aren't named Marner, Matthews, or Tavares

Nylander has more upside than Miller, Why give the Nucks a Top 6 guy that can be great for the next 6-9 years while Miller will be good for probably 4 at most & the Leafs only get him for one year cause he will not resign here for cheap. you don’t trade Top 6 players with term for rentals. Try & name me some examples that prove otherwise i’ll be listening?
27 juill. 2022 à 18 h 39
Banni
Nylander has more upside than Miller, Why give the Nucks a Top 6 guy that can be great for the next 6-9 years while Miller will be good for probably 4 at most & the Leafs only get him for one year cause he will not resign here for cheap. you don’t trade Top 6 players with term for rentals. Try & name me some examples that prove otherwise i’ll be listening?

Nylander does NOT have more upside than Miller, I don't know how many times I have to say that. Just because he has more prime years left doesn't equate to him having more upside, Nylander might not even be as productive on a year to year basis during his remaining prime years as Miller does for the remaining prime years HE has left
27 juill. 2022 à 19 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Nylander does NOT have more upside than Miller, I don't know how many times I have to say that. Just because he has more prime years left doesn't equate to him having more upside, Nylander might not even be as productive on a year to year basis during his remaining prime years as Miller does for the remaining prime years HE has left

Just accept the younger man has more value, being younger with more term is more upside you are literally grasping at straws, Nylander is already the better goal scorer multiple 30+ Goal Seasons, while Miller has 1, Nylander has 3 60+ point seasons & Miller has 2, Willy has 2 years of term, Miller has 1 THATS THE ISSUE, If Miller had term maybe a deal could be done but nope, rather keep the 30+ Goal & 80+ point guy for 2 years than the 90+ point guy for 1, Still waiting for ex. Of Top 6 guys getting traded for rentals
27 juill. 2022 à 19 h 24
Banni
Just accept the younger man has more value, being younger with more term is more upside you are literally grasping at straws, Nylander is already the better goal scorer multiple 30+ Goal Seasons, while Miller has 1, Nylander has 3 60+ point seasons & Miller has 2, Willy has 2 years of term, Miller has 1 THATS THE ISSUE, If Miller had term maybe a deal could be done but nope, rather keep the 30+ Goal & 80+ point guy for 2 years than the 90+ point guy for 1, Still waiting for ex. Of Top 6 guys getting traded for rentals

No, cause your logic doesn't make sense, it's skewed towards the Leafs and anyone reading what you say can recognize that. Nylander isn't the better goal scorer, and he only has one more year of term left on a higher cap hit than Miller currently has. You're making it so obvious that you're a Leafs homer
27 juill. 2022 à 19 h 32
Démarrer sujet
No, cause your logic doesn't make sense, it's skewed towards the Leafs and anyone reading what you say can recognize that. Nylander isn't the better goal scorer, and he only has one more year of term left on a higher cap hit than Miller currently has. You're making it so obvious that you're a Leafs homer

Thanks for not acknowledging a single stat I presented you with. Nylander has more 30 Goals Seasons so he is the better goalscorer, he has more upside cause he is younger with more term, that extra year is the difference in a lot of trades & the age is what teams rather gamble on then a 30yr old Also You're making it so obvious that you're a Canucks homer, You think Miller is worth Willy. I Bet you think Garland is worth a 1st + a B prospect because he is a good player even though Alex Kerfoot has better stats but the only difference is Kerfoot actually has multiple 40 point seasons compared to Garlands 1. Gonna clarify Garland is worth a 1st & a prospect Cause He has Term same reason why Willy is worth more than a rental JT Miller
27 juill. 2022 à 19 h 40
Banni
Thanks for not acknowledging a single stat I presented you with. Nylander has more 30 Goals Seasons so he is the better goalscorer, he has more upside cause he is younger with more term, that extra year is the difference in a lot of trades & the age is what teams rather gamble on then a 30yr old Also You're making it so obvious that you're a Canucks homer, You think Miller is worth Willy. I Bet you think Garland is worth a 1st + a B prospect because he is a good player even though Alex Kerfoot has better stats but the only difference is Kerfoot actually has multiple 40 point seasons compared to Garlands 1. Gonna clarify Garland is worth a 1st & a prospect Cause He has Term same reason why Willy is worth more than a rental JT Miller

I did, and it didn't make any sense. I don't need to explain to you the Garland/Kerfoot debate because it's been gone over on many other threads all ready. Garland has demonstrated he has a higher offensive ceiling than Kerfoot well before this past season. I already told you, just because Nylander is younger than Miller doesn't equate to him having more upside. You're just making yourself look stupid
27 juill. 2022 à 19 h 51
Démarrer sujet
I did, and it didn't make any sense. I don't need to explain to you the Garland/Kerfoot debate because it's been gone over on many other threads all ready. Garland has demonstrated he has a higher offensive ceiling than Kerfoot well before this past season. I already told you, just because Nylander is younger than Miller doesn't equate to him having more upside. You're just making yourself look stupid

1. Garland hasn’t shown a higher offensive ceiling & if he did where
2.Kerfoot ironically has actually shown the same ceiling last season where Garland had 1 more point then him but Kerfoot has 0 PP time with only PK,3rd & 2nd line minutes
3.I’m not looking stupid cause i’ve given you stats to prove my point all you’ve given me is opinion, not statistical evidence that can be backed up cause rn Willy has a higher ceiling than Miller which you sadly can’t accept just curious as to why you’d want Nylander if you think Miller is such a massive improvement over him? (Used Car Analogy Bud & it doesn’t work)
27 juill. 2022 à 19 h 56
Banni
1. Garland hasn’t shown a higher offensive ceiling & if he did where
2.Kerfoot ironically has actually shown the same ceiling last season where Garland had 1 more point then him but Kerfoot has 0 PP time with only PK,3rd & 2nd line minutes
3.I’m not looking stupid cause i’ve given you stats to prove my point all you’ve given me is opinion, not statistical evidence that can be backed up cause rn Willy has a higher ceiling than Miller which you sadly can’t accept just curious as to why you’d want Nylander if you think Miller is such a massive improvement over him? (Used Car Analogy Bud & it doesn’t work)

Back in Arizona, Garland scored at a higher clip than Kerfoot was prior to this season. Can't just look at point totals, gotta look at scoring pace as well. Your stats show a clear bias, yet you are still in denial of that. The fact that you struggle to even communicate in a coherent manner is not a good look on you either. I gave you facts too, not just opinion

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage