Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $81 411 450 $212 500 $0 $1 088 550 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
834 167 $834 167 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 juill. 2022 à 1 h 6
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,351
Oh, come on. Kerfoot's going to bring more than Holl.
TML_Tika a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2022 à 1 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 443
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Oh, come on. Kerfoot's going to bring more than Holl.

I think Kerfoot is actually worth a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick......but dumped him fast as Cap Dump inorder to get Leafs Cap Compliant to sign Kessel and Subban.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2022 à 1 h 10
Glep
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 911
Why would kessel sign in Toronto? Plenty of actual contenders would rather have his services and they are American which means cheaper taxes. PK probably goes back to montreal before he plays in Toronto. Also these trades are garbage
18 juill. 2022 à 1 h 12
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: TML_Tika
I think Kerfoot is actually worth a 2nd or 3rnd round draft pick......but dumped him fast as Cap Dump in order to get Leafs Cap Compliant to sign Kessel and Subban.

I agree completely -- I really think that if you can find a contender who's interested, he'd be worth a 2nd or 3rd to them. And Calgary (along with Nashville) is one of the teams I'm thinking about. But I don't think that Seattle or Arizona (whom I see all the time in Toronto ACGMs) are going to be that excited to acquire him.
TML_Tika a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2022 à 1 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Hurricanes73
Why would kessel sign in Toronto? Plenty of actual contenders would rather have his services and they are American which means cheaper taxes. PK probably goes back to montreal before he plays in Toronto. Also these trades are garbage

You need to first ask yourself Why Did Phil Kessel bring the Stanley Cup back to Toronto after he won the cup with the Penguins?

You need to also realize that PK Subban is from Toronto, grew up with John Tavares and has some history with Dubas.

These trades are straight Cap Dumps to free up the Cap needed to sign Kessel and Subban and are required in a Cap System.
18 juill. 2022 à 1 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: OldNYIfan
I agree completely -- I really think that if you can find a contender who's interested, he'd be worth a 2nd or 3rd to them. And Calgary (along with Nashville) is one of the teams I'm thinking about. But I don't think that Seattle or Arizona (whom I see all the time in Toronto ACGMs) are going to be that excited to acquire him.

I think the team that acquires Kerfoot is going to ideally work out an extension with him if possible to ensure they have him for more than one year and at a reasonable cap salary.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2022 à 1 h 17
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,150
A Cup of McFlurries from McDonalds? That's all those guys are bringing with them.
18 juill. 2022 à 1 h 18
Once a Kings Fan Too
I think the team that acquires Kerfoot is going to ideally work out an extension with him if possible to ensure they have him for more than one year and at a reasonable cap salary.

Well, that would certainly make him more commercially appealing.
TML_Tika a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2022 à 1 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: tkecanuck341
A Cup of McFlurries from McDonalds? That's all those guys are bringing with them.

I agree that these two players have some question marks.......but they are also really great hockey players when motivated to perform.
18 juill. 2022 à 1 h 19
Glep
You need to first ask yourself Why Did Phil Kessel bring the Stanley Cup back to Toronto after he won the cup with the Penguins?

You need to also realize that PK Subban is from Toronto, grew up with John Tavares and has some history with Dubas.

These trades are straight Cap Dumps to free up the Cap needed to sign Kessel and Subban and are required in a Cap System.

The only cup kessel is bringing to Toronto is a cup of Tim hortons coffee. PK is too loved in montreal for him to sign in Toronto tbh, I see them being a better suitor for him, they are likely to overpay to bring him back if need be. You’re lucky if this team is a wildcard team
18 juill. 2022 à 1 h 31
Démarrer sujet
The only cup kessel is bringing to Toronto is a cup of Tim hortons coffee. PK is too loved in montreal for him to sign in Toronto tbh, I see them being a better suitor for him, they are likely to overpay to bring him back if need be. You’re lucky if this team is a wildcard team

Subban is not a good fit in Montreal........Firstly they previously traded him which ticked him off and secondly the team is in a tank mode.

How can you say the Leafs are a wildcard if they are lucky.......I think you are dialed into the Toronto Media and believing everything they annouce........The Leafs are a true powerhouse team.
18 juill. 2022 à 1 h 55
Glep
Subban is not a good fit in Montreal........Firstly they previously traded him which ticked him off and secondly the team is in a tank mode.

How can you say the Leafs are a wildcard if they are lucky.......I think you are dialed into the Toronto Media and believing everything they annouce........The Leafs are a true powerhouse team.

How tf would I be buying into the Toronto media? I literally do not follow any leafs fans other than Steve dangle. Here’s what I have been saying over and over again. The leafs have no depth and a 5 man team isn’t winning a cup. Their poor bottom 6 got actively exploited when playing top 5 teams. They were sub 500 against the 4 division winners and the bolts. They went 9-10. That’s over 200 points lower than their regular season percentage. Being a deep team is how you win a cup. You may be better on the top end but as long as the other teams top lines produce the same, the bottom 6 is what claps your cheeks. There is a reason why a team with a player over the caphit of 10m hasn’t won a cup yet, because one player can’t single handedly carry a team to victory. Having three of those players means you are taking away from getting better players on the bottom end. Not to mention how much worse the goal tending got. You may say “the Avs won with mediocre goaltending” or “the canes won the Jennings after bringing in two new goalies”: my rebuttals- both teams have top 5 defenses. The leafs are far from it. Some of the leafs middle pair D men would be either extra D men, or bottom pair. Top pair D men would both be middle pair on those teams. The talent is there at the top but when you have a huge question mark as to who will be your final top 6 forward I see an issue. Carolina has 7/8 top 6 forwards. Colorado had 7/8 as well. 4 top line forwards and 5 top 6 forwards isn’t what wins cups, it’s what leads to disappointment. And the leafs getting worse this offseason, I honestly think they are lucky to get a wild card spot with how much better other teams got. Tampa and Florida obviously go 1-2. Ottawa Detroit and Boston all have cases for being better teams than Toronto right now, honest to god. I see it falling out TB,FLA,OTT,TOR,DET,BOS,BUF,MTL. And that’s being generous too as every team other than Buffalo and montreal has better goaltending. If the leafs kept campbell I see them being that third team, but they didn’t and they got worse. They also lost soup man too who was easily the best forward outside of of the top 5. Now you have to shake kerfoots contract to stay cap compliant. That’s the top 2 forwards from last year outside of the top 5 leaving. Kase leaving as well means that by PPG, the 6th, 7th and 8th best forwards on the leafs will all be gone. That’s atrocious. Essentially losing your entire third line which was already a team that wasn’t that deep. The defense didn’t get better, neither did the offense or goaltending. And the forward corps will be a whole lot worse. Every other team in the Atlantic got better other than Boston and Florida. Florida still clears Toronto easily. Ottawa and Detroit both getting that much better this off-season means there is a very strong case for Toronto missing the playoffs all together. So as an outsider, who does not even follow the Toronto media, who forms their own views based on moves, Toronto got much worse and is a wild card team at best. You may disagree as you are a leafs fan, but this is my opinion. If you are right I will eat my words but till then my view is this and unless the leafs make serious changes to be deeper, I will not be changing my viewpoint. Thank you.
Theozler a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2022 à 13 h 27
Démarrer sujet
How tf would I be buying into the Toronto media? I literally do not follow any leafs fans other than Steve dangle. Here’s what I have been saying over and over again. The leafs have no depth and a 5 man team isn’t winning a cup. Their poor bottom 6 got actively exploited when playing top 5 teams. They were sub 500 against the 4 division winners and the bolts. They went 9-10. That’s over 200 points lower than their regular season percentage. Being a deep team is how you win a cup. You may be better on the top end but as long as the other teams top lines produce the same, the bottom 6 is what claps your cheeks. There is a reason why a team with a player over the caphit of 10m hasn’t won a cup yet, because one player can’t single handedly carry a team to victory. Having three of those players means you are taking away from getting better players on the bottom end. Not to mention how much worse the goal tending got. You may say “the Avs won with mediocre goaltending” or “the canes won the Jennings after bringing in two new goalies”: my rebuttals- both teams have top 5 defenses. The leafs are far from it. Some of the leafs middle pair D men would be either extra D men, or bottom pair. Top pair D men would both be middle pair on those teams. The talent is there at the top but when you have a huge question mark as to who will be your final top 6 forward I see an issue. Carolina has 7/8 top 6 forwards. Colorado had 7/8 as well. 4 top line forwards and 5 top 6 forwards isn’t what wins cups, it’s what leads to disappointment. And the leafs getting worse this offseason, I honestly think they are lucky to get a wild card spot with how much better other teams got. Tampa and Florida obviously go 1-2. Ottawa Detroit and Boston all have cases for being better teams than Toronto right now, honest to god. I see it falling out TB,FLA,OTT,TOR,DET,BOS,BUF,MTL. And that’s being generous too as every team other than Buffalo and montreal has better goaltending. If the leafs kept campbell I see them being that third team, but they didn’t and they got worse. They also lost soup man too who was easily the best forward outside of of the top 5. Now you have to shake kerfoots contract to stay cap compliant. That’s the top 2 forwards from last year outside of the top 5 leaving. Kase leaving as well means that by PPG, the 6th, 7th and 8th best forwards on the leafs will all be gone. That’s atrocious. Essentially losing your entire third line which was already a team that wasn’t that deep. The defense didn’t get better, neither did the offense or goaltending. And the forward corps will be a whole lot worse. Every other team in the Atlantic got better other than Boston and Florida. Florida still clears Toronto easily. Ottawa and Detroit both getting that much better this off-season means there is a very strong case for Toronto missing the playoffs all together. So as an outsider, who does not even follow the Toronto media, who forms their own views based on moves, Toronto got much worse and is a wild card team at best. You may disagree as you are a leafs fan, but this is my opinion. If you are right I will eat my words but till then my view is this and unless the leafs make serious changes to be deeper, I will not be changing my viewpoint. Thank you.

You have made some good points but I expect Florida to fall back this year as they have lost some good players this offseason and last year they over-achieved.........I also think Boston is going to have a really tough time with all the players they currently have injured to start the season and their ageing core

You keep saying the Leafs are a worst team......but the season has not started yet and I expect some additional changes to the team.......but their young core is still improving.....and I think the Leafs are better than both Florida and Boston right now.

I also think Tampa is declining and its players are beat up after playing so many playoff games the last 3 years.......Tampa fans are going to realize the value of Ryan McDonagh this next year and I think this is a big blow to the leadership of their team.

Ottawa and Detroit are going to be much better and Montreal will be a bit better.

Leafs have been working on upgrading some of their bottom six players and I think some of the recent additions are under-rated and could surprise alot of people.....and also think Dubas has some more changes comming to the team.
Cardiak a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2022 à 21 h 24
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,688

This is bang on, I don’t have leafs in playoffs this year
18 juill. 2022 à 21 h 30
Glep
Quoting: Theozler

Pipe down before I go after your team. GOMD
TML_Tika a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2022 à 22 h 7
Démarrer sujet

You have to be kidding........

You have to be kidding........I think you meant Vegas.
18 juill. 2022 à 22 h 25
You have to be kidding........

You have to be kidding........I think you meant Vegas.

Vegas could miss too(don’t think they will) but I think leafs miss
18 juill. 2022 à 22 h 26

By all means
18 juill. 2022 à 22 h 28