UFAANSCAP HIT
76 000 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (DAL)
DAL
  1. Kerfoot, Alexander
Détails additionnels:
Stars are looking to add a top 6 winger and Kerfoot could be a fit there. He can play all 3 forward positions and is a good penalty killer.
TOR
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (COL)
COL
  1. Holl, Justin
Détails additionnels:
Could be any team that needs RD. But I think Manson is gonna be to rich for the Avs and Holl is a pretty good replacement he's overhated but there's no spot for him on the Leafs anymore
TOR
  1. Strome, Dylan [Droits de RFA]
CHI
  1. Abruzzese, Nick
  2. Anderson, Joey
  3. Mrázek, Petr
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
Détails additionnels:
Chicago is reportedly willing to take on Mrazek as long as some futures are going their way and rumors of Strome not getting Qualified so just trade for his rights.
NYI
  1. Der-Arguchintsev, Semyon
  2. Muzzin, Jake
Détails additionnels:
With the Ryan McDonagh trade no reason why the Leafs shouldn't do the same with Muzzin. Same age and the same level of player with fewer years left on his contract and cheaper. The Isles need LD help and the leafs need a goalie and another RD.
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de DAL
Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de COL
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $82 171 450 $212 500 $0 $328 550 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 8
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 2
856 667 $856 667 $
AG
RFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Islanders de New York
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Islanders de New York
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
6 juill. 2022 à 10 h 16
we miss leo k
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,132
incredibly easy pass from the Islanders - I wouldn't do Muzzin & SDA for Varly, much less adding Mayfield into it. McDonagh has been more consistent and isn't coming off a season with multiple concussions (something Leafs fans never seem to acknowledge in these Muzzin trade proposals) so he had much more value in a trade than Muzzin would. Even with higher value, all he brought back was a reclamation project in Philippe Myers and a longshot prospect in Grant Mismash - not a starting goalie and a top 4/5 RD.
Warrior24, Garak et joshelkin a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2022 à 10 h 22
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,035
Those assets are probably not even enough to dump Mrazek let alone get negotiating rights to Strome. You'll just have to wait until he hits free agency or miss out if someone else gets to him first.
Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2022 à 10 h 26
Islanders Fan
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,793
Horrific deal for the Isles. Leaf/Hab trades are are getting worse by the day
6 juill. 2022 à 10 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Jebaulch
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Quoting: Garak
Those assets are probably not even enough to dump Mrazek let alone get negotiating rights to Strome. You'll just have to wait until he hits free agency or miss out if someone else gets to him first.

Quoting: dannibalcorpse
incredibly easy pass from the Islanders - I wouldn't do Muzzin & SDA for Varly, much less adding Mayfield into it. McDonagh has been more consistent and isn't coming off a season with multiple concussions (something Leafs fans never seem to acknowledge in these Muzzin trade proposals) so he had much more value in a trade than Muzzin would. Even with higher value, all he brought back was a reclamation project in Philippe Myers and a longshot prospect in Grant Mismash - not a starting goalie and a top 4/5 RD.

That's fair I meant to add the Stars second-rounder to the trade. Also, I think with Muzzins lower cap hit and less term makes up for the value lost from the injuries last year. Plus Muzz is still a Top 4 dman that the Isles need and I don't think they keep Varly because of cap reasons so I thought it was a fair trade
6 juill. 2022 à 10 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Jebaulch

Those assets are easily enough to dump Mrazek but you might about his RFA rights. but I still think he goes unqualified and he was a big Leaf fan growing up so I could easily see him coming here
6 juill. 2022 à 10 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Jebaulch
Quoting: joshelkin
Horrific deal for the Isles. Leaf/Hab trades are are getting worse by the day

Not really. I meant to add the Stars second-rounder but other than that its a fair trade off
6 juill. 2022 à 10 h 36
Quoting: Jebaulch
Those assets are easily enough to dump Mrazek but you might about his RFA rights. but I still think he goes unqualified and he was a big Leaf fan growing up so I could easily see him coming here

Anderson is most likely a career AHLer and isn't worth much, if anything. His game just doesn't transition to the NHL. Abruzzese and a 3rd doesn't pay for the Mrazek dump and adding Anderson doesn't help that along much, if at all. Also, if you are trading for Stromes negotiating rights you should be ready to give him his qualifying offer of $3.6mil, otherwise just wait until he hits free agency. But yeah, I could see him having interest in playing in his home town, for sure.
Jebaulch a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2022 à 10 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Jebaulch
Anderson is most likely a career AHLer and isn't worth much, if anything. His game just doesn't transition to the NHL. Abruzzese and a 3rd doesn't pay for the Mrazek dump and adding Anderson doesn't help that along much, if at all. Also, if you are trading for Stromes negotiating rights you should be ready to give him his qualifying offer of $3.6mil, otherwise just wait until he hits free agency. But yeah, I could see him having interest in playing in his home town, for sure.

People are acting like the Leafs are gonna have to give up their first or an A level prospect to get out of Mrazek. At most it´s gonna be a second and Abruzzese, Anderson and a third is equal value to that
6 juill. 2022 à 10 h 53
People are acting like the Leafs are gonna have to give up their first or an A level prospect to get out of Mrazek. At most it´s gonna be a second and Abruzzese, Anderson and a third is equal value to that

Go look at the Patrick Marleau trade to Carolina. Dumping one year at a $6.25mil cap hit and only $4.25mil in actual cash salary cost TOR a 1st. Mrazek is a $3.8mil cap hit, yeah, but his actual cash salary over two seasons is $8.6mil. That is a lot of money out of CHI ownerships pockets for some pieces that will, in all probability, never do anything significant at the NHL level. We can get mediocre goaltending for cheaper in free agency, while we wait for Soderblom and Commesso to develop.
6 juill. 2022 à 11 h 5
Islanders Fan
Not really. I meant to add the Stars second-rounder but other than that its a fair trade off

Mayfield is miles better than Muzzin at 25% of the cost, not to mention he is 4 years younger and has virtually no injury history. You're also getting a starting goaltender who is probably top-20 in the league even on a bad year. SDA and a pick isn't worth the difference lol

Dead serious those two packaged together (especially if either/both are extended) should get pretty damn close to acquiring Nylander
6 juill. 2022 à 11 h 11
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,253

no. in this deal, the isles fail to accumulate assets and end up not really saving any cap space. mayfield’s value at its floor is a 2nd round pick on its own with strong potential that he gets more at the deadline a la manson/chiarot/savard, and the isles have made clear that they’re not moving varlamov unless it’s an offer they can’t refuse or they need to make cap space for a big move, especially with the uncertainty with sorokin + the russia situation. this trade accomplishes neither goal. muzzin’s functionally worth maybe a mid round pick and SDA is worth almost nothing. maybe i’d take them two for a fifth if the isles really have no options but not for varlamov + mayfield
6 juill. 2022 à 12 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Jebaulch
Quoting: bagelbob
no. in this deal, the isles fail to accumulate assets and end up not really saving any cap space. mayfield’s value at its floor is a 2nd round pick on its own with strong potential that he gets more at the deadline a la manson/chiarot/savard, and the isles have made clear that they’re not moving varlamov unless it’s an offer they can’t refuse or they need to make cap space for a big move, especially with the uncertainty with sorokin + the russia situation. this trade accomplishes neither goal. muzzin’s functionally worth maybe a mid round pick and SDA is worth almost nothing. maybe i’d take them two for a fifth if the isles really have no options but not for varlamov + mayfield

Then I could see a 1 for 1 Muzzin for Mayfield or Varly. Plus Mayfield is probably closer to a third rather than a second
6 juill. 2022 à 12 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Jebaulch
Mayfield is miles better than Muzzin at 25% of the cost, not to mention he is 4 years younger and has virtually no injury history. You're also getting a starting goaltender who is probably top-20 in the league even on a bad year. SDA and a pick isn't worth the difference lol

Dead serious those two packaged together (especially if either/both are extended) should get pretty damn close to acquiring Nylander

I´m gonna stop taking you seriously now that you said Mayfield is miles better than Muzz lmao. Clueless take
6 juill. 2022 à 12 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Jebaulch
Go look at the Patrick Marleau trade to Carolina. Dumping one year at a $6.25mil cap hit and only $4.25mil in actual cash salary cost TOR a 1st. Mrazek is a $3.8mil cap hit, yeah, but his actual cash salary over two seasons is $8.6mil. That is a lot of money out of CHI ownerships pockets for some pieces that will, in all probability, never do anything significant at the NHL level. We can get mediocre goaltending for cheaper in free agency, while we wait for Soderblom and Commesso to develop.

The only thing is that they arent remotely comparable trades lmao. The Blackhwaks are rich enough to pay him and they get assets to take him. Your delusional if you think anyone gets more than a second for taking Mrazek
6 juill. 2022 à 12 h 48
we miss leo k
Then I could see a 1 for 1 Muzzin for Mayfield or Varly. Plus Mayfield is probably closer to a third rather than a second

you saw what Manson and Chiarot got at the TDL this year, right? Mayfield is a similar player (big, physical RHD who kills penalties without adding a ton of offense) and his full cap hit is *less* than what both of those dudes cost after 50% retention. If the Isles move Mayfield at the deadline I could easily see some contender throwing a 1st & a B-tier prospect out there if the Isles retain down to $725K.
6 juill. 2022 à 12 h 49
Islanders Fan

Ben Chiarot and David Savard both got 1st round picks at their respective deadlines. Mayfield is every bit as skilled and would come at half the AAV of either of them. By no means is he only worth a 3rd round pick lol
6 juill. 2022 à 12 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Jebaulch
Ben Chiarot and David Savard both got 1st round picks at their respective deadlines. Mayfield is every bit as skilled and would come at half the AAV of either of them. By no means is he only worth a 3rd round pick lol

Savard and Chiarot were both playing on the top pair at their respected teams not saying it was worth it but usage rates matter. Mayfield if I´m not mistaken was primarily on the third pair when everyone was healthy
6 juill. 2022 à 12 h 57
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,253
Savard and Chiarot were both playing on the top pair at their respected teams not saying it was worth it but usage rates matter. Mayfield if I´m not mistaken was primarily on the third pair when everyone was healthy

mayfield’s averaged ~19:45 TOI the last two seasons, almost identical to savard’s usage in columbus the two years before he was traded and higher than manson averaged in the last two years. chiarot did play closer to 22-23 minutes but LD is less valuable than RD and his contract was more expensive. those deals certainly provide a good framework for what mayfield could return. kulak got a 2nd and he averaged ~17:30
dannibalcorpse a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2022 à 13 h 3
Islanders Fan

Isles spread out their minutes between defenseman pretty evenly. Plus Mayfield PKs and is a RD. All of this matters and it definitely works in his favor in terms of value
6 juill. 2022 à 13 h 16
The only thing is that they arent remotely comparable trades lmao. The Blackhwaks are rich enough to pay him and they get assets to take him. Your delusional if you think anyone gets more than a second for taking Mrazek

They are very comparable trades. They are both largely underperforming players that are owed a lot of money at a time that TOR is desperate for cap space and trying to ice a roster that can not only get out of the first round but contend for a cup.
6 juill. 2022 à 13 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Jebaulch
They are very comparable trades. They are both largely underperforming players that are owed a lot of money at a time that TOR is desperate for cap space and trying to ice a roster that can not only get out of the first round but contend for a cup.

Marleau was counted 2.45 million more against the cap stop
6 juill. 2022 à 13 h 58
Marleau was counted 2.45 million more against the cap stop

Actual cash value matters to ownership and executives more than it does to us as well. He may have counted against the cap more, but Mrazek is owed $4.5 mil more in real actual cash money. And Marleau may have counted against the cap for $6.25mil dollars but his actual salary for that season was only $4.25mil. Mrazek is owed more than double that, or $8.6mil dollars in total.
7 juill. 2022 à 22 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Jebaulch
Actual cash value matters to ownership and executives more than it does to us as well. He may have counted against the cap more, but Mrazek is owed $4.5 mil more in real actual cash money. And Marleau may have counted against the cap for $6.25mil dollars but his actual salary for that season was only $4.25mil. Mrazek is owed more than double that, or $8.6mil dollars in total.

HAHAHHAHAHA delusional Blackhawks fan
Garak a aimé ceci.
7 juill. 2022 à 22 h 31
HAHAHHAHAHA delusional Blackhawks fan

Or we just have a moron of a GM. It is definitely one of these things.
Jebaulch a aimé ceci.
7 juill. 2022 à 22 h 33
we miss leo k
Or we just have a moron of a GM. It is definitely one of these things.

someone needs to do a wellness check on Davidson after the deals today, i'm worried for him
Garak et Jebaulch a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage