Logo de TOR
        Logo de TOR
        Logo de TOR
        Logo de TOR
        Logo de TOR
        Logo de TOR
        Logo de TOR
        Logo de TOR
        TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
        2082 500 000 $82 377 417 $212 500 $0 $122 583 $
        Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
        Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
        950 000 $950 000 $
        AG
        UFA - 1
        11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
        C
        UFA - 2
        10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
        AD
        UFA - 3
        11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
        C, AG
        NMC
        UFA - 3
        10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
        C
        UFA - 4
        6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
        AG, AD
        UFA - 5
        1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
        AD, AG
        UFA - 1
        1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
        C
        UFA - 1
        Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
        3 600 000 $3 600 000 $
        AD, AG
        UFA - 1
        834 167 $834 167 $
        AG, AD
        RFA - 2
        875 000 $875 000 $
        AD, C
        UFA - 1
        1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
        C
        UFA - 3
        Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
        7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
        DG
        NMC
        UFA - 8
        5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
        DG/DD
        NTC
        UFA - 2
        800 000 $800 000 $
        DG
        UFA - 2
        1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
        DD
        RFA - 2
        1 575 000 $1 575 000 $
        DG
        UFA - 2
        2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
        DD
        UFA - 1
        1 987 500 $1 987 500 $
        G
        UFA - 3
        1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
        G
        UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
        • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
        2 juill. 2022 à 22 h 41
        Rejoint: févr. 2020
        Mentions "j'aime": 443
        Leafs will be able to sign Malkin for lower than $10,000,0000 per year.
        2 juill. 2022 à 22 h 46
        Rejoint: juin 2021
        Mentions "j'aime": 242
        I think that firstly, Ottawa wouldn't be interesed in Muzzin since he is a LD and this isn't Ottawa's issue on Defence, they need RD. Secondly, I think it's an overpayment for Nylander and Muzzin, since we can compare Nylander to Fiala and say they are similar value wise (yes Nylander was the more consistent one), and Fiala got a mid 1st round pick and a prospect. Muzzin's value is looking to be around a 2nd-3rd round pick roughly. If we look at Brown's value alone, I would compare him to Lekhonen and Coleman, so basically a late first and a prospect, so adding the 7OA with him to get Nylander and Muzzin are too much (mind you, Leafs are Ottawa's rivals, so you wouldn't wanna help them much cap wise)
        Jameshgfgn a aimé ceci.
        2 juill. 2022 à 22 h 59
        Rejoint: mai 2022
        Mentions "j'aime": 3,319
        Modifié 2 juill. 2022 à 23 h 5
        Quoting: zizougaffar
        I think that firstly, Ottawa wouldn't be interesed in Muzzin since he is a LD and this isn't Ottawa's issue on Defence, they need RD. Secondly, I think it's an overpayment for Nylander and Muzzin, since we can compare Nylander to Fiala and say they are similar value wise (yes Nylander was the more consistent one), and Fiala got a mid 1st round pick and a prospect. Muzzin's value is looking to be around a 2nd-3rd round pick roughly. If we look at Brown's value alone, I would compare him to Lekhonen and Coleman, so basically a late first and a prospect, so adding the 7OA with him to get Nylander and Muzzin are too much (mind you, Leafs are Ottawa's rivals, so you wouldn't wanna help them much cap wise)

Fiala couldn't be signed and as you said Nylander is more consistent (I would say he has the better track record because he was better starting off, he takes alot of nights off, so if he was consistent he would have better production) but he's also considered to have elite offensive skills.

So you can compare the two players if you want but you can't expect a Nylander return to be similar to what Fiala was traded for. You can expect it to be similar to what was offered for DeBrincat at the least. (High first+another first+prospect). In that trade, Ott shouldn't be getting Muzzin with him.

DeBrincat has similar PPG to Nylander, he's a goal scorer so and 8th best since entering the league so he can probably get 4 A-assets, Nylander could get 3.

Brown's comparable on the Leafs is Kerfoot.
        2 juill. 2022 à 23 h 17
        LongtimeLeafsufferer
        Rejoint: juill. 2015
        Mentions "j'aime": 22,753
        C'mon man no way Muzzin waives for Ottawa. Then why would Ottawa take on all that cap, and give up a first? They would be better just to keep Brown, keep their first and have 9m difference in cap.
        Nothing in for Washington or Chicago those treaded.
        2 juill. 2022 à 23 h 34
        Quoting: GMBL
        Fiala couldn't be signed and as you said Nylander is more consistent (I would say he has the better track record because he was better starting off, he takes alot of nights off, so if he was consistent he would have better production) but he's also considered to have elite offensive skills.

So you can compare the two players if you want but you can't expect a Nylander return to be similar to what Fiala was traded for. You can expect it to be similar to what was offered for DeBrincat at the least. (High first+another first+prospect). In that trade, Ott shouldn't be getting Muzzin with him.

DeBrincat has similar PPG to Nylander, he's a goal scorer so and 8th best since entering the league so he can probably get 4 A-assets, Nylander could get 3.

Brown's comparable on the Leafs is Kerfoot.

I believe that if Debrincat was on a much better team, he would put up much better numbers than he is putting up currently, hence why I wouldn't agree with the Debrincat comparison simply because, Nylander has gotten his stats on a much better team and much better coaching, than Debrincat's. An example of that is their power play points. Debrincat has 28 points from the power play and Nylander has 31 points. You might say that they are similar, but if we look at their team's overall power play, Toronto was first overall and Chicago's was 21st, showing that Toronto's system and teammates helped Nylander excel while Debrincat (alongside Kane) were the ones keeping the team's overall power play percentage worse.
        2 juill. 2022 à 23 h 55
        I believe that if Debrincat was on a much better team, he would put up much better numbers than he is putting up currently, hence why I wouldn't agree with the Debrincat comparison simply because, Nylander has gotten his stats on a much better team and much better coaching, than Debrincat's. An example of that is their power play points. Debrincat has 28 points from the power play and Nylander has 31 points. You might say that they are similar, but if we look at their team's overall power play, Toronto was first overall and Chicago's was 21st, showing that Toronto's system and teammates helped Nylander excel while Debrincat (alongside Kane) were the ones keeping the team's overall power play percentage worse.

It's true that DeBrincat would have more points on a better powerplay team, it's false that Nylander benefits more if you look at their career PPP % vs 5v5, they are also pretty identical. 31% of DeBrincat's points are PPP and 30.9% of Nylander's points are PPP. You might wonder how is this possible with the Leafs powerplay being better? It's because DeBrincat is the 1 or 2 option on his team's powerplay, he's the goal scorer, so can is looking for him. While Nylander is the 4th wheel. The 1 option to score is Matthews and in the bumper set up it is Tavares.

DeBrincat is going to have more trade value than Nylander because he has a significant amount of more goals. His PPG is slightly higher too but that's not the main reason. Nylander would benefit a lot if Tavares wasn't on the team. Or he went to a team where he was the 2nd most important player. At the end of the day, my point isn't how close or far Nylander is to DeBrincat. It's to just show that Fiala was traded for the best available package in a non-ideal situation for the them.

A lot of people have issues with Nylander's physical play or defensive play, but he's an offensive player. He does need to play more consistent. Matthews and him were broken up because they would often seem to be disinterested when the game goes south. Ironically, he seemed to be the only player interested in competing in the 2021 playoffs, even when they were losing in game 7. He does have a lazy aspect to him which is why he's in the doghouse often but I also think he gets treated like the 4th best player on the team, when he does have the natural skill andtools to become just as good as Matthews and Marner in terms of offensive production. He would probably be more of an even split guy similar to what Draisaitl has been (even if his assits edge out a bit more), less goals than Matthews and less assist than Marner.
        3 juill. 2022 à 1 h 21
        It's true that DeBrincat would have more points on a better powerplay team, it's false that Nylander benefits more if you look at their career PPP % vs 5v5, they are also pretty identical. 31% of DeBrincat's points are PPP and 30.9% of Nylander's points are PPP. You might wonder how is this possible with the Leafs powerplay being better? It's because DeBrincat is the 1 or 2 option on his team's powerplay, he's the goal scorer, so can is looking for him. While Nylander is the 4th wheel. The 1 option to score is Matthews and in the bumper set up it is Tavares.

DeBrincat is going to have more trade value than Nylander because he has a significant amount of more goals. His PPG is slightly higher too but that's not the main reason. Nylander would benefit a lot if Tavares wasn't on the team. Or he went to a team where he was the 2nd most important player. At the end of the day, my point isn't how close or far Nylander is to DeBrincat. It's to just show that Fiala was traded for the best available package in a non-ideal situation for the them.

A lot of people have issues with Nylander's physical play or defensive play, but he's an offensive player. He does need to play more consistent. Matthews and him were broken up because they would often seem to be disinterested when the game goes south. Ironically, he seemed to be the only player interested in competing in the 2021 playoffs, even when they were losing in game 7. He does have a lazy aspect to him which is why he's in the doghouse often but I also think he gets treated like the 4th best player on the team, when he does have the natural skill andtools to become just as good as Matthews and Marner in terms of offensive production. He would probably be more of an even split guy similar to what Draisaitl has been (even if his assits edge out a bit more), less goals than Matthews and less assist than Marner.

I do agree with the fact that he might be thrown too many times under the bus, which I think is another factor in reducing his value, every time something wrong goes with the Leafs, he and Marner are the ones getting blamed the most (sometimes rightfully so) even though they might be the best players for the Leafs on the ice. I personally lowkey love Nylander and he seems like the perfect player that Ottawa is looking for. Yes he isn't the best defensively, but offensively he is a beast and something that Ottawa is missing. However the only concern I have is that his contract is only 2 years long and who knows if he leaves Ottawa right after it expires which will look bad for Ottawa to give up the 7OA for just 2 years of Nylander, and probably won't be very productive 2 years for Ottawa
        3 juill. 2022 à 1 h 37
        I do agree with the fact that he might be thrown too many times under the bus, which I think is another factor in reducing his value, every time something wrong goes with the Leafs, he and Marner are the ones getting blamed the most (sometimes rightfully so) even though they might be the best players for the Leafs on the ice. I personally lowkey love Nylander and he seems like the perfect player that Ottawa is looking for. Yes he isn't the best defensively, but offensively he is a beast and something that Ottawa is missing. However the only concern I have is that his contract is only 2 years long and who knows if he leaves Ottawa right after it expires which will look bad for Ottawa to give up the 7OA for just 2 years of Nylander, and probably won't be very productive 2 years for Ottawa

I'm sure if he gets traded, it won't be for full value, or there will be more risk associated with the returning pieces. However, I don't think it will be as low as the Fiala return.

The Leafs can't do too much with the 7OV even if the guy they get is NHL ready, he probably won't be too impactful. I could imagine a deal though that has the 7th OA exchanged for the 25th OA, that includes Brown, Murray (50%) retained, Mrazek, and Nylander, and maybe a few other pieces, but I hope to never see something like that happen. Hopefully, it doesn't happen.

Most likely the Leafs would want Norris and Zub which would be a non-starter for the Sens. Not a complete trade but I can see something with Norris, Zub, 7th OV, Nylander, Sandin, 25th OV. I would imagine OTT values Norris as much as Nylander since they had the same amount of goals, Norris being a C, and the 3 years Nylander has on him. So, the Leafs would probably be asked to add to make up some of the difference between 7th and 25th, even though Sandin is in there who is younger than Zub.
        3 juill. 2022 à 2 h 1
        I'm sure if he gets traded, it won't be for full value, or there will be more risk associated with the returning pieces. However, I don't think it will be as low as the Fiala return.

The Leafs can't do too much with the 7OV even if the guy they get is NHL ready, he probably won't be too impactful. I could imagine a deal though that has the 7th OA exchanged for the 25th OA, that includes Brown, Murray (50%) retained, Mrazek, and Nylander, and maybe a few other pieces, but I hope to never see something like that happen. Hopefully, it doesn't happen.

Most likely the Leafs would want Norris and Zub which would be a non-starter for the Sens. Not a complete trade but I can see something with Norris, Zub, 7th OV, Nylander, Sandin, 25th OV. I would imagine OTT values Norris as much as Nylander since they had the same amount of goals, Norris being a C, and the 3 years Nylander has on him. So, the Leafs would probably be asked to add to make up some of the difference between 7th and 25th, even though Sandin is in there who is younger than Zub.

I agree that he would get more than Fiala but wouldn't get full value, since his contract is a bit cheaper, but the leafs would be a little bit desperete to trade him since the cap situation isn't ideal. I would lowkey like the 7OA-25OA swap with Brown, Nylander, Murray and Mrazek (and then Ottawa buying him out), although I would try and retain only 25% of Murray's deal instead.
        For Norris and Zub, unless someone massively overpays, both of those players are considered untouchables because Norris is considered to be part of the future core, and Zub is the perfect defender to be next to Chabot and Ottawa has no replacement for him or would find it extremely hard to replace him
        3 juill. 2022 à 2 h 11
        I agree that he would get more than Fiala but wouldn't get full value, since his contract is a bit cheaper, but the leafs would be a little bit desperete to trade him since the cap situation isn't ideal. I would lowkey like the 7OA-25OA swap with Brown, Nylander, Murray and Mrazek (and then Ottawa buying him out), although I would try and retain only 25% of Murray's deal instead.
        For Norris and Zub, unless someone massively overpays, both of those players are considered untouchables because Norris is considered to be part of the future core, and Zub is the perfect defender to be next to Chabot and Ottawa has no replacement for him or would find it extremely hard to replace him

Yeah, pretty sure the Leafs actually tried to get Zub and have been shot-down. As for the first move, it would be a super desperate one by Dubas if he were to do it. One that Leafs fans would hate especially if Dubas doesn't end up landing anyone significant in free agency. There would be some cheerig until he becomes a Leafs Killer.
        zizougaffar a aimé ceci.
        3 juill. 2022 à 8 h 48
        Rejoint: janv. 2021
        Mentions "j'aime": 23
        Leafs aren’t getting enough here. Also nobody values Nylander because Leaf fans are trading him on here all the time, so he must be bad right? Same logic with Kadri at the time.

Répondre
        To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
        Question:
        Options:
        Ajouter une option
        Soumettre le sondage