Another one

Créé par: aldore
Équipe: 2022-23 Blues de St-Louis
Date de création initiale: 1 juill. 2022
Publié: 1 juill. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
My thoughts on this.

The oilers trade is one I love for the blues. I added Husso’s rights to make it even better if a deal for Edmonton. They almost can’t pass it up. Gives us Holloway for some young center depth which we need and Puljujarvi would be a great middle 6 RW for us for years to come. Plus a second brings back some draft capital. Sucks to lose Vladdy, especially after last year but moving him gives us something and let’s us prepare for the 23/24 season better. Plus, it will be cool to see him score 100+ pts next to mcdavid.

Saw the coyotes trade on another ACGM and I know a lot of people hate to give up Bolduc and such. I think it would be a fine move. We have neighbors still for the time being and can draft more guys in the future. Helps make us more competitive now while not screwing us in the future either. If you think it’s not enough, I would add more or switch Scotty p in for mikkola.

The 3rd trade is not super realistic but hey, this isn’t real life. The leafs wanna take that step. Barby throws the body and can bring some solid offense. Topi is a great prospect in an area we don’t have great prospects. Leafs definitely wouldn’t want to get rid of them but they are pretty desperate to make it out of the first round so who knows.

The signings for depth guys are interchangeable with your favorite depth pieces. I know army likes motte and talked to Van about him at one point so I could see that move. Torp getting shoulder surgery really sucks. He would be one of the best 4RW in the league next season. Stasney is old but still a great player. Probably not looking for a lot of term. Could play middle six LW minutes and give neighbors a full year in the AHL then come in once the one year stasny contract is over. Brown isn’t my ideal 4C but this would be a filler till torp is back and then Blackwell slots to 4C and torp takes over RW.

For the future, we went from one solid prospect who could make the jump next year in neighbors and then buildup being 1-2 years away to neighbors, Holloway, and topi all right on the verge who could help our roster for cheap once some of the older expensive guys slow down.

Guys like Joshua, bitten, Rosen, walker, santini would be our extras for when injuries happen and could cycle in and out of 4th line and 3rd pairing. If a goalie goes down, either holder or Ellis can make the jump for a bit. Overall I think this team is set up for the now and better for the future.

If you read any of this, thanks. Let me know what y’all think.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
43 750 000 $
1800 000 $
21 000 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
24 750 000 $
13 000 000 $
21 350 000 $
21 800 000 $
2800 000 $
2800 000 $
Transactions
STL
  1. Holloway, Dylan
  2. Puljujärvi, Jesse [Droits de RFA]
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (EDM)
EDM
  1. Tarasenko, Vladimir (1 500 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
Husso’s UFA rights
STL
  1. Chychrun, Jakob
Détails additionnels:
This was a trade I saw on a coyotes fans ACGM that I would love to do. I would add another mid prospect even like Dylan Peterson or Nikita Alexandrov and a like a 4th.
ARI
  1. Bolduc, Zachary
  2. Kostin, Klim [Droits de RFA]
  3. Mikkola, Niko [Droits de RFA]
  4. Scandella, Marco
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (STL)
  6. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (STL)
TOR
  1. Barbashev, Ivan
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (STL)
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de EDM
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $76 637 500 $1 100 000 $0 $5 862 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AG, AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 4
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
C
UFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 6
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 8
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 5
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 5
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 5
950 000 $950 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
G
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 juill. 2022 à 19 h 25
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 15,044
Edmonton can't afford that
1 juill. 2022 à 19 h 36
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,066
Barbashev pretty clearly doesn't have that kind of value. He had an outliar season last year and teams will treat it as such. With no term, his value will skew more towards his first 300 games than his last 80.
Logan_Ollivier a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2022 à 19 h 38
Good Opinion Haver
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 955
Modifié 1 juill. 2022 à 19 h 44
I really don't see the appetite to trade Tarasenko unless he demands it again. If he walks at the end of the year, he walks, but this team is in its contention window and he just had one of the best seasons of his career, if we want to win the cup we'll need his scoring capabilities. If we're trading him it needs to be for someone with a similar talent plateau, like Tkachuk. Maybe Holloway gets there someday (being generous to Holloway here because that is absolutely above his ceiling) but what good is Dylan Holloway in his prime when O'Reilly and Perron and most of our D core are done or close to it? We can draft good prospects ourselves to keep the pipeline fresh, but the time to compete is now. We can't be selling maybe our best player.

Can't see Toronto giving up a legit RHD prospect right after they finally get one but I am a huge fan of Niemela's game. Might consider approaching a similar trade with the Rangers for Lundkvist.

I do like the idea of partnering up with Edmonton to trade Husso and get Puljujarvi back, especially if we could snag Skinner in that deal (Blues would obviously be adding one way or another). He requires waivers next year but is a young RFA goalie with upside making league min and has had some success in the NHL this year and Edmonton won't have room for him if Smith doesn't retire and they get Husso. I like Lindgren and definitely want to keep him around in the orgainzation but it's a big risk to throw the backup job to a 28 year old goaltender who hasn't really been in the league consistently ever with Binnington coming off a rough regular season and an injury after an incredible playoffs. Would be good to at least motivate both Skinner and Lindgren to fight for the backup spot than just gifting it to Lindgren because he had five good games (and a very great regular season in the AHL of course).
1 juill. 2022 à 19 h 41
Démarrer sujet
aldore
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 67
Quoting: Byrr
Barbashev pretty clearly doesn't have that kind of value. He had an outliar season last year and teams will treat it as such. With no term, his value will skew more towards his first 300 games than his last 80.

Well, like I said in the caption that’s an unrealistic fun one that served almost no purpose other than bringing in futures(which I don’t think army would do in our contending position) but it was just first season where he got to play a role other than the 4th line grinder and PKer. The skill has always been there just not the opportunity. But, I don’t disagree with you it was a long shot no doubt.
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2022 à 19 h 46
Démarrer sujet
aldore
Quoting: TheEarthmaster
I really don't see the appetite to trade Tarasenko unless he demands it again. If he walks at the end of the year, he walks, but this team is in its contention window and he just had one of the best seasons of his career, if we want to win the cup we'll need his scoring capabilities. If we're trading him it needs to be for someone with a similar talent plateau, like Tkachuk. Maybe Holloway gets there someday (being generous to Holloway here) but what good is adding Dylan Holloway in four years when O'Reilly and Perron and most of our D core are done or close to it? The time to compete is now.

Can't see Toronto giving up a legit RHD prospect right after they finally get one but I am a huge fan of Niemela's game. Might consider approaching a similar trade with the Rangers for Lundkvist.

I do like the idea of partnering up with Edmonton to trade Husso and get Puljujarvi back, especially if we could snag Skinner in that deal (Blues would obviously be adding one way or another). He requires waivers next year but is a young RFA goalie with upside making league min and has had some success in the NHL this year and Edmonton won't have room for him if Smith doesn't retire and they get Husso. I like Lindgren and definitely want to keep him around in the orgainzation but it's a big risk to throw the backup job to a 28 year old goaltender who hasn't really been in the league consistently ever with Binnington coming off a rough regular season and an injury after an incredible playoffs. Would be good to at least motivate both Skinner and Lindgren to fight for the backup spot than just gifting it to Lindgren because he had five good games (and a very great regular season in the AHL of course).

I don’t necessarily agree with your tarasenko point. His scoring is great to have but we have a surplus of offense. Kyrou and Perron could handle that on RW and then pulji would bring a lot more defense while still driving play towards the opponents net. Plus it gives us cap for LD.

I do agree with pretty much everything else you said tho.
1 juill. 2022 à 19 h 59
Good Opinion Haver
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 955
Quoting: aldore
I don’t necessarily agree with your tarasenko point. His scoring is great to have but we have a surplus of offense. Kyrou and Perron could handle that on RW and then pulji would bring a lot more defense while still driving play towards the opponents net. Plus it gives us cap for LD.

I do agree with pretty much everything else you said tho.

Moving him isn't what gave you cap for the LD though, you're basically spending the same amount of money that we were this year. Bortuzzo's salary went down, Parayko's went up and Chychrun added an extra million or so, but like basically stagnant once you subtracted Scandella. Trading Tarasenko allowed you to sign Puljujarvi and Stastny. And like, I like both of those players and even just advocated for getting Puljujarvi somehow but like, c'mon. Brandon Saad's scoring is great to have. Tarasenko led the team in scoring this year. There's a difference.

Also I love David Perron and they should re-sign him but he is 34 and I really think the Blues should not just expect him to be a top line forward in perpetuity, just because the wheels haven't fallen off yet doesn't mean they won't any day.
Azz_Aidz a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2022 à 20 h 7
Démarrer sujet
aldore
Quoting: TheEarthmaster
Moving him isn't what gave you cap for the LD though, you're basically spending the same amount of money that we were this year. Bortuzzo's salary went down, Parayko's went up and Chychrun added an extra million or so, but like basically stagnant once you subtracted Scandella. Trading Tarasenko allowed you to sign Puljujarvi and Stastny. And like, I like both of those players and even just advocated for getting Puljujarvi somehow but like, c'mon. Brandon Saad's scoring is great to have. Tarasenko led the team in scoring this year. There's a difference.

Also I love David Perron and they should re-sign him but he is 34 and I really think the Blues should not just expect him to be a top line forward in perpetuity, just because the wheels haven't fallen off yet doesn't mean they won't any day.

Yeah that’s true but instead of letting him walk, we get two cost controlled assets that help us stay competitive for the next couple years. And sure he led in scoring, but we don’t have to have the 3rd best offense in the league to win. We can lose him, drop down to the 8th best and the increase in defense makes up for that difference.

But the big thing would be Holloway and pulji for the future at 5 mil instead of letting go of vladdy to keep Thomas, kyrou, and oreilley, all of whom make more sense to keep than vlad.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage