SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Fiala for a pinto

Créé par: Kaprizov97
Publié: 14 juin 2022 à 8 h 55
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes n'a pas atteint le plancher salarial

Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fiala, KevinWild du MinnesotaLNH-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Pinto, ShaneExempté du ballottageSénateurs d'OttawaIR-920 027 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial7 388 912 $1834453611
Variation-920 027 $-110000
Final6 468 885 $ (↓)17 (↓)35 (↑)453611000

Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Pinto, ShaneExempté du ballottageSénateurs d'OttawaIR-920 027 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fiala, KevinWild du MinnesotaLNH-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial24 206 786 $1434463816
Variation920 027 $1-10000
Final25 126 813 $ (↑)15 (↑)33 (↓)463816000
14 juin 2022 à 9 h 37
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 98
imo the Wild have very little leverage in a Fiala deal. I'm obviously not an NHL gm but I feel like Wild fans are expecting wayyyyy too much
14 juin 2022 à 9 h 52
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 276
Modifié 14 juin 2022 à 10 h 57
Quoting: GDubb2Shiesty
imo the Wild have very little leverage in a Fiala deal. I'm obviously not an NHL gm but I feel like Wild fans are expecting wayyyyy too much

Other than the Wild's inability to afford him, I think it hurts them more that there will be a lot of other forwards available via trade/FA this off-season that will drive his market down a bit.

Still, not often does a rights-controlled 25 year old winger coming off an 85 point season become available. Imagine him playing with consistently great-to-elite players... he could easily get to 90 points. He did what he did this season playing with an overachieving Freddy Gaudreau and rookie Matt Boldy who only played 47 games.
IcemanJoe et Upper_Body_Injury a aimé ceci.
14 juin 2022 à 10 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 479
Quoting: CoolHandL
Other than the Wild's inability to afford him, I think it hurts them more that there will be a lot of other forwards available via trade/FA this off-season that will drive his market down a bit.

Still, not often does a rights-controlled 25 year old winger coming off an 85 point season become available. Imagine him playing with consistently great-to-elite players... he could easily get to 90 points. He did what he did this season with an overachieving Freddy Gaudreau and rookie Matt Boldy who only played 47 games.

This 100%. And BG has shown he doesn’t get ripped off, he gets what he wants for a player or he doesn’t move them. He doesn’t have to trade Fiala if he doesn’t get an offer he deems worth it. The blowback on making a bad Fiala deal is huge, whereas the blowback on making a bad deal for say Dumba, is very minimal.
CoolHandL, Upper_Body_Injury, LNels31 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
14 juin 2022 à 11 h 29
SwolePtrl
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1
I don't think Ottawa does this, they'd rather just offer other pieces for Fiala or move to a different target if Min is only willing to accept for Pinto. I think the Org really likes Pinto
15 juin 2022 à 8 h 8
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 27
Quoting: IcemanJoe
This 100%. And BG has shown he doesn’t get ripped off, he gets what he wants for a player or he doesn’t move them. He doesn’t have to trade Fiala if he doesn’t get an offer he deems worth it. The blowback on making a bad Fiala deal is huge, whereas the blowback on making a bad deal for say Dumba, is very minimal.

Absolutely! Trade deadline last year with everyone he picked up we still have our future picks. Yes we all have thrown out very high priced trades to get Fiala but the reason the price may be lower is due to the fact there are some really good players available. But Guerin will get us fair value.
IcemanJoe a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2022 à 8 h 51
Quoting: LNels31
Absolutely! Trade deadline last year with everyone he picked up we still have our future picks. Yes we all have thrown out very high priced trades to get Fiala but the reason the price may be lower is due to the fact there are some really good players available. But Guerin will get us fair value.

I have that same feeling.
15 juin 2022 à 13 h 49
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 171
Quoting: IcemanJoe

The blowback on making a bad deal for Dumba would still be huge as he is a great character in the room and acts as one of the captians on the team and the team dynamique could get screwed up if the players see that bad deals are happening for good players.

In fact no bad deal for a team is very minimal. All deals have massive consequences that can be both negative and positive.
15 juin 2022 à 13 h 54
Quoting: JustanIdea
The blowback on making a bad deal for Dumba would still be huge as he is a great character in the room and acts as one of the captians on the team and the team dynamique could get screwed up if the players see that bad deals are happening for good players.

In fact no bad deal for a team is very minimal. All deals have massive consequences that can be both negative and positive.

he’s often injured and doesn’t put up a bunch of points. And his value mostly lies behind closed doors. Whereas Fiala going anywhere and putting up 90+ points is highly visible, Dumbas performance is not. Hence, bigger blowback. And by blowback that’s fan blowback, not locker room blowback. BG controls that locker room. Ryan Suter ain’t running **** anymore haha. Plus the team has known Dumba has been dangled as trade bait for 2+ years, they wouldn’t be shocked if he’s finally traded.
15 juin 2022 à 19 h 28
couldnt afford 2nd t
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 431
I am guessing fans outside of Ottawa won't realize how valuable Pinto is to them. They probably value him more than the 7th overall pick.

The reason the 7th overall pick is what is rumored to be on the table is because they need their NHL ready ELC talent. I highly doubt they'd move both Pinto and the 7th overall from Fiala. If Minnesota can get that kind of return, that's a home run. I think it will be the 7th overall, Filip Gustavsson (C level piece, fringe NHL ready goalie on a cheap contract), and maybe a 2nd round tier prospect or another pick. Player/Pick/Prospect.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage