Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de NYI
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2282 500 000 $82 427 795 $896 000 $2 200 000 $72 205 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de EDM
    Hyman, Zach
    5 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    Logo de EDM
    McDavid, Connor
    12 500 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    Logo de EDM
    Puljujärvi, Jesse
    2 950 000 $
    AD
    RFA - 1
    Logo de EDM
    Nugent-Hopkins, Ryan
    5 125 000 $
    AG, C
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    Logo de EDM
    Draisaitl, Leon
    8 500 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC NTC
    UFA - 3
    Logo de EDM
    Yamamoto, Kailer
    3 650 000 $
    AD, C
    RFA - 2
    Logo de EDM
    Holloway, Dylan
    925 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    RFA - 2
    Logo de EDM
    McLeod, Ryan
    1 950 000 $
    C
    RFA - 1
    Roy, Nicolas
    3 000 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 5
    Logo de EDM
    Benson, Tyler
    800 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 1
    Eakin, Cody
    1 000 000 $
    C
    UFA
    Logo de EDM
    Ryan, Derek
    1 250 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    Logo de EDM
    Nurse, Darnell
    9 250 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 8
    Logo de EDM
    Ceci, Cody
    3 250 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 3
    Husso, Ville
    4 150 000 $
    G
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    Logo de EDM
    Kulak, Brett
    2 500 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 4
    Logo de EDM
    Bouchard, Evan
    863 333 $
    DD
    RFA - 1
    Logo de EDM
    Skinner, Stuart
    750 000 $
    G
    RFA - 1
    Logo de EDM
    Keith, Duncan
    5 538 462 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    Logo de NYI
    Mayfield, Scott
    1 450 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    Logo de EDM
    Shore, Devin
    850 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    UFA - 1
    Logo de EDM
    Smith, Mike
    2 200 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    Logo de EDM
    Broberg, Philip
    863 333 $
    DG
    RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    11 juin à 16 h 11
    Smokewise Ganja
    Rejoint: avr. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 280
    Seems like a lot for mayfield? And that leaves no spot for Broberg. Also eakin is trash. We can build a better 4th line than that
    11 juin à 16 h 15
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 8,938
    kassian is a blockhead with negative value who the sens don’t want anyway
    11 juin à 16 h 21
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: juill. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 78
    Quoting: smokewiseganja
    Seems like a lot for mayfield? And that leaves no spot for Broberg. Also eakin is trash. We can build a better 4th line than that

Mayfield is pretty solid from the back end. Kind of similar to Ceci I think, and if they're playing Keith, they need a good dman paired with him. That's also why I don't have Broberg playing as the the left side is already filled up but I assume there'll be injuries throughout the year so he'll get good playing time anyway.

The 4th line is in the air for me, I don't know who to put there with the limited cap space they have. So it's not ideal but something like that is probable.
    11 juin à 16 h 22
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Alfie11
    kassian is a blockhead with negative value who the sens don’t want anyway

I agree with you, but the sens have had interest in him for the past year, and DJ smith likes him so it's not a far fetched move to me
    11 juin à 16 h 23
    Isles5513
    Rejoint: déc. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,767
    Quoting: datmonkey91
    Mayfield is pretty solid from the back end. Kind of similar to Ceci I think, and if they're playing Keith, they need a good dman paired with him. That's also why I don't have Broberg playing as the the left side is already filled up but I assume there'll be injuries throughout the year so he'll get good playing time anyway.

The 4th line is in the air for me, I don't know who to put there with the limited cap space they have. So it's not ideal but something like that is probable.

Comparing Mayfield to Ceci is like comparing a Lambo to a Prius. Smh
    11 juin à 16 h 23
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Isles5513
    Comparing Mayfield to Ceci is like comparing a Lambo to a Prius. Smh

Which one is which?
    11 juin à 16 h 23
    Isles5513
    Quoting: smokewiseganja

Too little for Mayfield lol
    11 juin à 16 h 24
    Isles5513
    Which one is which?

Honestly feel like that one is pretty obvious.
    11 juin à 16 h 26
    Démarrer sujet
    Too little for Mayfield lol

You got Pulock and Dobson playing in your top 4, that leaves mayfield with bottom pairing minutes and little special teams time. It's in the best interest for the isles to trade him before his contract is up. They get a pick which will help them with their weak prospect pool and a player who can play right now. I've only seen isles fans say Mayfield is worth more so I'm gonna assume it's a fair deal.
    smokewiseganja a aimé ceci.
    11 juin à 16 h 26
    Isles5513
    Mayfield offer is a hard no for isles. Ottawa isn’t trading anything for Kassian. Klefbom deal is back loaded so moving it depends on if the deal is insured or not.
    11 juin à 16 h 27
    Isles5513
    You got Pulock and Dobson playing in your top 4, that leaves mayfield with bottom pairing minutes and little special teams time. It's in the best interest for the isles to trade him before his contract is up. They get a pick which will help them with their weak prospect pool and a player who can play right now. I've only seen isles fans say Mayfield is worth more so I'm gonna assume it's a fair deal.

It’s not remotely fair lol. Isles have no need for Foegele.
    11 juin à 16 h 28
    Isles5513

At minimum Mayfield costs what John Manson did. Offering Foegele and a 2024 second ain’t gonna cut it.
    11 juin à 16 h 29
    Isles5513

It’s almost like the fans who watch him the most know his value… 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    11 juin à 16 h 36
    KissMyAsthma
    Mentions "j'aime": 127
    I actually think you could get as much as a 2nd rounder for Kassian if you're willing to eat 1-1.2 million of his deal. Someone like Pittsburgh could want him for his size.
    11 juin à 16 h 38
    Hockey 1st Sens 2nd
    Rejoint: août 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,293
    TKACHUKS and KASSIANS don't mix. No chance Ottawa does this. If you've heard otherwise you've heard wrong.
    11 juin à 16 h 40
    Démarrer sujet
    Mayfield offer is a hard no for isles. Ottawa isn’t trading anything for Kassian. Klefbom deal is back loaded so moving it depends on if the deal is insured or not.

OTT has been interested in Kassian for a while, even though I also think it's a bad trade for them, we've seen worse trades happen before. Klefbom likely isn't playing again so just an LTIR contract for them.

It’s not remotely fair lol. Isles have no need for Foegele.

At minimum Mayfield costs what John Manson did. Offering Foegele and a 2024 second ain’t gonna cut it.

It’s almost like the fans who watch him the most know his value… 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Manson deal was a 2nd and a decent prospect. Mayfield deal is a 2nd and an NHL player. The values seem very similar to me. There is no team that'll offer more than that for a guy who is playing bottom pairing minutes on a non playoff team. Just because you're not winning the trade doesn't make it unfair, the isles get value back for 3rd pairing guy who is likely to walk after this season anyway. And as for the fans who watch him, they're fans for a reason, fans typically overvalue their players (look at any MTL armchair), if a fan of neither of these teams looked at the deal I would beleive they'd think it's even.
    11 juin à 16 h 42
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: KiSS_My_Asthma
    I actually think you could get as much as a 2nd rounder for Kassian if you're willing to eat 1-1.2 million of his deal. Someone like Pittsburgh could want him for his size.

Not sure if Pittsburgh has the cap to fit him even with the retention but I don't think the value goes much higher than the 5th even if they retain 1-1.2 mil.
    11 juin à 16 h 43
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: TCMonkey
    TKACHUKS and KASSIANS don't mix. No chance Ottawa does this. If you've heard otherwise you've heard wrong.

You're likely that Ottawa doesn't do it but a team out there is gonna do it just because they think toughness is the answer.
    11 juin à 16 h 57
    Isles5513
    OTT has been interested in Kassian for a while, even though I also think it's a bad trade for them, we've seen worse trades happen before. Klefbom likely isn't playing again so just an LTIR contract for them.

Manson deal was a 2nd and a decent prospect. Mayfield deal is a 2nd and an NHL player. The values seem very similar to me. There is no team that'll offer more than that for a guy who is playing bottom pairing minutes on a non playoff team. Just because you're not winning the trade doesn't make it unfair, the isles get value back for 3rd pairing guy who is likely to walk after this season anyway. And as for the fans who watch him, they're fans for a reason, fans typically overvalue their players (look at any MTL armchair), if a fan of neither of these teams looked at the deal I would beleive they'd think it's even.

Foegele doesn’t make sense for NYI tho. The prospect Anaheim got was Hellesson. There is a big difference here.
    11 juin à 16 h 59
    Isles5513

I tend to be pretty objective. I’d rather let Mayfield walk then be on the hook for Foegele. It’s not a good deal for NY.
    11 juin à 17 h 1
    Isles5513

Also I don’t think fans understand that just because ur playing behind Dobson and Pulock that ur a third pair guy. Mayfield can play 1st, 2nd or 3rd pair and has proven it over the years. It’s bad value. There’s a good chance Lou could retain him anyway, I’m not saying they should I’m just saying they can.
    11 juin à 17 h 6
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,867

imo i just don't see a deal getting done before the deadline unless a team offers a good LD or winger. bare minimum a second round pick will still be on the table from a team at the deadline, and it's not like they have a prospect pushing to replace mayfield or like they need to get rid of his cap hit. i just don't see them trading him when they're looking to be a playoff team again next year unless they get a great offer. if they're out of it at the deadline it'd be a conversation.
    12 juin à 10 h 20
    Rejoint: juill. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,898
    Ottawa declines

No more spots available for basically anybody unless :

- Veteran Top-6 Winger
    - Veteran Top-4 RHD

And even if there was a spot, no chance the Sens would PAY to get Kassian, even if they have the worst GM out there

I agree with you, but the sens have had interest in him for the past year, and DJ smith likes him so it's not a far fetched move to me

I never heard anything of that. Not even by another Sens fan

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage