SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Question About Trades Before July 1

3 juin 2022 à 19 h 23
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 26,383
Does anyone know at what point teams can trade players now? Specifically, Alex Kerfoot's modified trade clause doesn't go into effect until July 1. Can he be traded now? Is there a trade prohibition while the playoffs are still going on? Is there a trade prohibition until July 1?
3 juin 2022 à 19 h 25
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,343
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Does anyone know at what point teams can trade players now? Specifically, Alex Kerfoot's modified trade clause doesn't go into effect until July 1. Can he be traded now? Is there a trade prohibition while the playoffs are still going on? Is there a trade prohibition until July 1?

No prohibition that I know of. The trade deadline only applies to playing in the playoffs, but any team can trade with any team right now. Yes he can be traded now.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
3 juin 2022 à 19 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 26,383
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
No prohibition that I know of. The trade deadline only applies to playing in the playoffs, but any team can trade with any team right now. Yes he can be traded now.

Thanks! That's what I thought, from the trade on March 28.
3 juin 2022 à 20 h 26
Goodbye my Friends
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 633
The rule on trading players is that trades after the deadline are permitted, but any player involved in a post-deadline trade may not play in the NHL until the next league year. The most recent notable trade after the deadline was Adam Fox to NYR, which happened during the second round of the playoffs on April 30, 2019

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/219845

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage