PIT
    Know know where. Anywhere.
    STL
    1. Bennett, Beau
    2. Dumoulin, Brian
    3. Kunitz, Chris
    Détails additionnels:
    2016 2nd round pick

A prospect as well. Just don't know which one.
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2371 400 000 $66 968 333 $0 $4 025 000 $4 431 667 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 10
    6 800 000 $6 800 000 $
    AD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 7
    3 812 500 $3 812 500 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
    AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
    AG
    UFA - 1
    1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 2
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 3
    3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    700 833 $700 833 $ (Bonis de performance257 500 $$258K)
    AD, C
    UFA - 2
    652 500 $652 500 $ (Bonis de performance235 000 $$235K)
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    800 000 $800 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    655 000 $655 000 $ (Bonis de performance257 500 $$258K)
    AG
    UFA - 1
    772 500 $772 500 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    894 167 $894 167 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 7
    5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
    G
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 4
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
    DG
    UFA - 2
    2 592 500 $2 592 500 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    600 000 $600 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 3
    1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    600 000 $600 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    11 août 2015 à 16 h 10
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 13
    Not even close. Try again
    palhal a aimé ceci.
    11 août 2015 à 16 h 56
    Jacob Zentner
    Mentions "j'aime": 74
    Trade rust as well, if you trade for Rattie you should play him.
    11 août 2015 à 17 h 15
    Démarrer sujet
    Pens
    Mentions "j'aime": 232
    Quoting: rwdaniel

Very close. Won't try again cause it's not a bad deal. Feel free to comment intelligently.

Quoting: jacobzentner

Go ahead put Rust in he deal too and put Rattie in his spot.
    11 août 2015 à 17 h 55
    Modifié 11 août 2015 à 18 h 2
    Quoting: Sqm918

Very close. Won't try again cause it's not a bad deal. Feel free to comment intelligently.

What do you think Shattenkirk is worth? Shattenkirk is a right handed offensive defenseman who plays a solid defensive game and has an amazing cap hit for the next 2 seasons. He gets paid like a 2nd pairing defenseman but plays like a top pairing offensive defenseman. The Penguins are a team that is going all in to win the cup in the next couple seasons, is right against the cap ceiling and is negotiating from a point of weakness. On the other hand St. Louis is a team that is still a contender and will be looking to add to their roster to make a serious run at the cup before they decide to trade shttenkirk and start a rebuild. They do not need to deal shattenkirk but will be recieving many offers and will only accept the strongest offer which will have to be an overpayment.
    That said Shattenkirk is likely worth a first round pick, an A level prospect, and 1-2 B-C level prospects or B prospect/decent roster player/2nd round draft pick. For example if my Sharks were talking about trading for Shattenkirk I would expect them to offer a 1st and 2nd in 2018, one of Goldobin or Roy and someone like shoenborn. If an offer this steep is too much for you then I'm sorry but you won't be getting him. I wouldn't want to make this trade either.

Now if you look at your proposed trade it starts off with essentially trading rattie for Bennett which is a fair trade if St. Louis and Pittsburg want to trade prospects. Then you trade Kunitz, dumoulin, 2nd, and a prospect (for the sake of this trade we'll say it's sprong) for Shattenkirk. Now sprong, dumoulin, and a 2nd are fine and should be included in the trade but is Kunitz, who would fall to the third line on the blues and is 35 years old, worth a first round draft pick? What makes St. Louis want to accept this trade? Not only do they get worse by giving up a very good defenseman but they also get a bottom six player who will be preventing their younger players from making the team who are more than capable of putting up numbers equal to that of Kunitz. Make it sprong, dumoulin and first and 2nd round picks and it would be closer to an even trade but I still think St. Louis would be stupid to give up Shattenkirk this season. If they fail to make a serious run at the cup this post season and decide to blow up the team and start over, then they should trade him for sure.
    palhal a aimé ceci.
    11 août 2015 à 19 h 18
    Mentions "j'aime": 128

First off, its just lazy to list a trade for Scuderi and not even come up with a viable trade. That's the hardest part of the Pens job right now... Finding a viable trade offer for Scuderi.

Second, you are VASTLY undervaluing both Shattenkirk and Rattie. Shattenkirk was at one point a Norris contender last year before his injury and lead the league in scoring among defensemen. Why on earth would STL trade him for a struggling prospect in Bennett, an aging and struggling (not to mention overpaid) winger in Kunitz, and an admittedly good defensive prospect in Dumoulin? And then also throw Rattie into the mix?
    rwdaniel a aimé ceci.
    11 août 2015 à 19 h 45
    Quoting: mtdavis311

First off, its just lazy to list a trade for Scuderi and not even come up with a viable trade. That's the hardest part of the Pens job right now... Finding a viable trade offer for Scuderi.

Second, you are VASTLY undervaluing both Shattenkirk and Rattie. Shattenkirk was at one point a Norris contender last year before his injury and lead the league in scoring among defensemen. Why on earth would STL trade him for a struggling prospect in Bennett, an aging and struggling (not to mention overpaid) winger in Kunitz, and an admittedly good defensive prospect in Dumoulin? And then also throw Rattie into the mix?

This guy gets it
    awomansview1 a aimé ceci.
    11 août 2015 à 20 h 30
    Démarrer sujet
    Pens
    Mentions "j'aime": 232
    Modifié 11 août 2015 à 20 h 57

What do you think Shattenkirk is worth? Shattenkirk is a right handed offensive defenseman who plays a solid defensive game and has an amazing cap hit for the next 2 seasons. He gets paid like a 2nd pairing defenseman but plays like a top pairing offensive defenseman. The Penguins are a team that is going all in to win the cup in the next couple seasons, is right against the cap ceiling and is negotiating from a point of weakness. On the other hand St. Louis is a team that is still a contender and will be looking to add to their roster to make a serious run at the cup before they decide to trade shttenkirk and start a rebuild. They do not need to deal shattenkirk but will be recieving many offers and will only accept the strongest offer which will have to be an overpayment.
    That said Shattenkirk is likely worth a first round pick, an A level prospect, and 1-2 B-C level prospects or B prospect/decent roster player/2nd round draft pick. For example if my Sharks were talking about trading for Shattenkirk I would expect them to offer a 1st and 2nd in 2018, one of Goldobin or Roy and someone like shoenborn. If an offer this steep is too much for you then I'm sorry but you won't be getting him. I wouldn't want to make this trade either.

Now if you look at your proposed trade it starts off with essentially trading rattie for Bennett which is a fair trade if St. Louis and Pittsburg want to trade prospects. Then you trade Kunitz, dumoulin, 2nd, and a prospect (for the sake of this trade we'll say it's sprong) for Shattenkirk. Now sprong, dumoulin, and a 2nd are fine and should be included in the trade but is Kunitz, who would fall to the third line on the blues and is 35 years old, worth a first round draft pick? What makes St. Louis want to accept this trade? Not only do they get worse by giving up a very good defenseman but they also get a bottom six player who will be preventing their younger players from making the team who are more than capable of putting up numbers equal to that of Kunitz. Make it sprong, dumoulin and first and 2nd round picks and it would be closer to an even trade but I still think St. Louis would be stupid to give up Shattenkirk this season. If they fail to make a serious run at the cup this post season and decide to blow up the team and start over, then they should trade him for sure.

rwdaniel- to an extent I can understand where ur coming from, but I think ur overvaluing Shattenkirk. Yes, he can play top-2 d minutes. Yes, he has a RATHER cap friendly contract. Amazing would be him making 2 mil a year. The Blues and Penguins are in similar boat. Both make it in the playoffs every year and for the most part both lose early. Yes, the Penguins are making a harder push to win it all this year, but by no means does that mean the pens are any closer to winning it all than the Blues are. Who knows, it could be Pens-Blues in the Cup Finals next season. Who knows how Bennett's and Dumoulin's careers play out. Both could be busts. Both could be stars. A trade like Bennett, Dumoulin, Sprong, and a 1st makes sense. Sprong has the potential to be a top-6 forward. Ur making Shattenkirk seem like some franchise player. The return ur expecting is a little high for Kevin Shattenkirk. I doubt St. Louis trades Shattenkirk either, but I just feel that St. Louis will lose in the first round next season and nobody but Tarasenko, Schwartz, Lehtera, and Pietrangelo would be safe.

As for mtdavis311- first off, maybe you should try reading some of the other penguins rosters that people put on here before running ur mouth. Some of them people do the same thing I did. Maybe you should just stop while you're ahead cause you are just gonna make yourself sound even dumber if u continue talking.

Second off, you are VASTLY overvaluing Shattenkirk. Just read above.
    11 août 2015 à 21 h 40
    Mentions "j'aime": 32
    I would argue Bennett for Rattie isn't equal value for St. Louis. Also, it needs to be established that Dumoulin's upside is bottom pairing d-man.

I would venture it would take Pouliot+ for the Pens to get Shattenkirk. Say Pouliot, Sprong, and a 2nd?
    11 août 2015 à 21 h 40

rwdaniel- to an extent I can understand where ur coming from, but I think ur overvaluing Shattenkirk. Yes, he can play top-2 d minutes. Yes, he has a RATHER cap friendly contract. Amazing would be him making 2 mil a year. The Blues and Penguins are in similar boat. Both make it in the playoffs every year and for the most part both lose early. Yes, the Penguins are making a harder push to win it all this year, but by no means does that mean the pens are any closer to winning it all than the Blues are. Who knows, it could be Pens-Blues in the Cup Finals next season. Who knows how Bennett's and Dumoulin's careers play out. Both could be busts. Both could be stars. A trade like Bennett, Dumoulin, Sprong, and a 1st makes sense. Sprong has the potential to be a top-6 forward. Ur making Shattenkirk seem like some franchise player. The return ur expecting is a little high for Kevin Shattenkirk. I doubt St. Louis trades Shattenkirk either, but I just feel that St. Louis will lose in the first round next season and nobody but Tarasenko, Schwartz, Lehtera, and Pietrangelo would be safe.

As for mtdavis311- first off, maybe you should try reading some of the other penguins rosters that people put on here before running ur mouth. Some of them people do the same thing I did. Maybe you should just stop while you're ahead cause you are just gonna make yourself sound even dumber if u continue talking.

I don't think I'm overvaluing him. This is a player that is entering his prime and his production is increasing. His value is the highest it's ever been right now and he's more than capable of being a franchise offensive defenseman. He is pretty much guaranteed to give you at least 50 points (I think he can put up 60) while playing solid defensively and will probably get a new contract similar to that of pietrangelo's, possibly more. He's surely one of the best offensive d-men for that cap hit. The trade you offer of Bennett, dumoulin, sprong and a 1st round pick is fair but like you said because the blues are still a legitimate contender I don't see the blues making this trade just yet. When I said that the penguins are going all in I didn't mean that they're any closer to winning the cup than the blues; but the blues are probably an early playoff exit away from making major changes to their roster. If that happens then this trade becomes a lot more likely. I think the Penguins should start the season with the defensive group they have and hope someone can earn that spot on the 2nd defensive unit. If they can't then maybe they go after someone like big buff at the trade deadline. I think if they can find someone like Shattenkirk or buff to fill in on that 2nd D pairing, stay healthy and get good goaltending from fleury they will be the favorites in the east along with Tampa bay
    11 août 2015 à 21 h 53
    Quoting: Jarett18
    I would argue Bennett for Rattie isn't equal value for St. Louis. Also, it needs to be established that Dumoulin's upside is bottom pairing d-man.

I would venture it would take Pouliot+ for the Pens to get Shattenkirk. Say Pouliot, Sprong, and a 2nd?

I was trying to stay away from pouliot because I thought that would be a little counter productive from the Penguins stand point but it would make the trade a lot more appealing to the blues. The Penguins would much rather include another 1st round pick and Bennett instead of pouliot
    awomansview1 a aimé ceci.
    11 août 2015 à 22 h 4
    Mentions "j'aime": 32
    If the Blues are going to deal Shattenkirk they need at least one high-end piece coming back. Bennett, Dumoulin, Sprong, and 1st is still not fair. Neither Bennett and Dumoulin will ever be more than depth players, the 1st will likely be late, and Sprong was the 46th pick in the draft. The only bargaining chip the Pens have that makes any sense is Pouliot.
    11 août 2015 à 22 h 40
    Quoting: Jarett18
    If the Blues are going to deal Shattenkirk they need at least one high-end piece coming back. Bennett, Dumoulin, Sprong, and 1st is still not fair. Neither Bennett and Dumoulin will ever be more than depth players, the 1st will likely be late, and Sprong was the 46th pick in the draft. The only bargaining chip the Pens have that makes any sense is Pouliot.

I agree with this. Which is most likely why Shattenkirk to the Penguins won't happen. Maybe a year from now if the blues don't get any better offers and they decide not to resign him they accept it. The Penguins shouldn't trade pouliot at this point in my opinion
    12 août 2015 à 13 h 33
    Mentions "j'aime": 128

First off, I don't really care what anyone else on the board does, it doesn't make it less lazy to do an armchair GM and not flesh out the roster/trades completely. It's a cop out to say, hey, I'm trading Scuderi, but even I know its so impossible to move his ridiculously bad contract that I'm not even going to try to make a viable trade option. But yeah, I'm the one that sounds dumb

Second, potential Norris winner. Led the league in points among defensemen. Best defensemen on an extremely good defensive core for St. Louis. They aren't going to trade Shattenkirk for the scraps the Pens don't want.
    DD67 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage