Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de TBL
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $73 523 297 $0 $4 450 000 $8 976 703 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
AG
UFA - 6
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C
UFA - 8
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 1
7 256 750 $7 256 750 $
AD, C
UFA - 3
4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
Slafkovsky, Juraj
925 000 $925 000 $
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
C
RFA - 1
3 600 000 $3 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 3
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
980 000 $980 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
894 167 $894 167 $
AD
RFA - 4
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
DG
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DD
RFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 3
890 000 $890 000 $
DG/DD, AG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 avr. 2022 à 14 h 21
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,728
Quoting: hanson493
so formenton went 19 in 25 then went 9 in 45? doesnt sound great. honestly 35 in what 100 isnt that impressive. youve got a nice role player for the bottom 6 doesnt make him extremely valuable.

35 in 1000, 10 of these games were when he was a 18-19 y/o teenager where he scored 1 goal

We don't want Formenton to be more than a 3rd liner anyway

Tkachuk - Norris - (Joseph)
?????? - Stutzle - Batherson
Formenton - Pinto - Brown
Crrokshank - Kastelic - White

For that 2nd LW spot, it could be someone acquire via trade/UFA or even that top-7 pick in the next draft

Notice that Brown has been averaging 51 pts per 82 games overall in the last 3 seasons and I still have him on my "3rd line"

My 3rd line would get as much Even Strength TOI as the first 2 lines + the PK. It's a MATCHUP line. I want to build a good team. Good teams have 3+ good lines. "role players" or however you want to call them are extremely important

Formenton will be a 30-40 pts 2-way force. Beast on the PK. His production in his 22 y/o rookie season is already paced to 33 pts.

Note that Formenton was seen as AT LEAST a Lysell level prospect just 1 year ago... An dof course, I have evidence for that

not to mention where are you putting formenton on the bruins? theres literally 0 reason for this trade. a RD thats limited to strictly 3rd pair and another left shot lw thats going to be 3rd line at best. why would the bruins be giving up their best prospect and a 2nd for that. i dont think you guys understand how value works.

lol now that's funny... What you said has absolutely NOTHING to do with value. You are talking about the Bruins need/context

If you don't need something because you already have one or don't have a need for it, it doesn't make it lose value.

maybe greig is a stud... maybe he sucks... you literally never know.

WTF is that argument? lol

So Greig is uncertain? What does that say of Lysell then?

And Greig is much more predictable prospect, he's literally a blue chip prospect with a very high floor (excellent 3rd liner)
Cowling a aimé ceci.
13 avr. 2022 à 15 h 5
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,764
Quoting: Xspyrit
35 in 1000, 10 of these games were when he was a 18-19 y/o teenager where he scored 1 goal

We don't want Formenton to be more than a 3rd liner anyway

Tkachuk - Norris - (Joseph)
?????? - Stutzle - Batherson
Formenton - Pinto - Brown
Crrokshank - Kastelic - White

For that 2nd LW spot, it could be someone acquire via trade/UFA or even that top-7 pick in the next draft

Notice that Brown has been averaging 51 pts per 82 games overall in the last 3 seasons and I still have him on my "3rd line"

My 3rd line would get as much Even Strength TOI as the first 2 lines + the PK. It's a MATCHUP line. I want to build a good team. Good teams have 3+ good lines. "role players" or however you want to call them are extremely important

Formenton will be a 30-40 pts 2-way force. Beast on the PK. His production in his 22 y/o rookie season is already paced to 33 pts.

Note that Formenton was seen as AT LEAST a Lysell level prospect just 1 year ago... An dof course, I have evidence for that

lol now that's funny... What you said has absolutely NOTHING to do with value. You are talking about the Bruins need/context

If you don't need something because you already have one or don't have a need for it, it doesn't make it lose value.

WTF is that argument? lol

So Greig is uncertain? What does that say of Lysell then?

And Greig is much more predictable prospect, he's literally a blue chip prospect with a very high floor (excellent 3rd liner)

1) the fact the you are saying greig is a 3rd liner isnt good for his career outlook. lysell is going to be a top 6 rw easy 30-30+ player. if hes a 3rd liner thats a bad pick.

2) if you are limiting formenton to the 3rd line, then thats his value. is a 3rd line value.

3) its all relative value. "worth" is described as much as what one person perceives as value. formenton/Thompson dont have much value to the bruins because of redundancy... thompson's not going to be a top 4 defender for them. now or in the next 5 years. bruins have about 2-3 formentons on the team so as a bruins fan. they arent that valuable to us. sens obviously value both players more

4) greig could be a top 6 legit lwer, he could be nail yakupov and suck. if the bruins are going to move their best prospect its not for another prospect that may or may not ever pan out its for an already established with term top 6 right winger

5) in reference to connor brown... pace vs actuals. hes averaging 19minutes toi this year. no chance he takes a "3rd line" level deal after next year. his pace is 51 in 82 his actuals arent going to reach that you take away the ice time and his production will fall with it.
13 avr. 2022 à 15 h 14
1) the fact the you are saying greig is a 3rd liner isnt good for his career outlook. lysell is going to be a top 6 rw easy 30-30+ player. if hes a 3rd liner thats a bad pick.

Listen, I'd really like to continue the conversation but there's a lot of things to do in life. I can't spend time explaining everything

Tell me when you understand what "very high floor" in a NHL hockey prospect means and then maybe I'll get back on the rest but looking at this below, I'm not sure it can be worth it in any multiverse :

And lol at "this player is going to be a 30/30 guy EASY" (basically what the bull Brady Tkachuk is)

Quite ridiculous
Cowling a aimé ceci.
13 avr. 2022 à 17 h 1
Listen, I'd really like to continue the conversation but there's a lot of things to do in life. I can't spend time explaining everything

Tell me when you understand what "very high floor" in a NHL hockey prospect means and then maybe I'll get back on the rest but looking at this below, I'm not sure it can be worth it in any multiverse :

And lol at "this player is going to be a 30/30 guy EASY" (basically what the bull Brady Tkachuk is)

Quite ridiculous

theres been plenty of players with VERY HIGH FLOORS that dont pan out to anything. i mean look at the rangers... lias andersson, kappo kakko, hell even laffy to a degree. not exactly panning out to what their floors were no still time but nothing guaranteed? there is zero correlation between production in juniors and being able to hack it in the nhl. logan brown is a prime example of this, jack studnicka is a prime example of this. im saying lysell is a 30/30 guy because of his skill set, he makes guys around him better he looks every bit the part of a top 6 nhler right now. i dont watch greig im just saying youre the one saying that he has the high floor of a 3rd liner. idk that you can say that. he has top 6 potential and looks every bit that that should hit based on his juniors production but saying hes a lock for a top 9 role i dont buy.
13 avr. 2022 à 17 h 2
Démarrer sujet
GoCanada
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 532
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
Bahahahah what? Thomson got the call up, looked like crap for 16 games, and got sent right back down. Formenton is an okay bottom six option (something the bruins don’t need). NHL teams don’t trade their best prospect for bottom six depth. NHL teams don’t trade their top prospects for a couple guys with lower ceilings. It’s just not how the NHL works. Grieg is merely okay.

'Greig is merely ok' Well Greig has a better point/ game production than Jake Neighbours, who is 1 year older. Greig has a better point/game than Guenther, the top Arizona prospect at the same age as Guenther, He also has numbers point/game than Bedard, who is 3 years younger and the elite prospects face for the league in 2023
Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
14 avr. 2022 à 13 h 28
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 49
At the beginning maybe, but it shifted to value (you literally did it yourself in post #4). One thing we should all do to improve communication is mentioning when we're talking about pure value or about team needs/context.

But please do a bit of research before proclaiming your guy as the next best thing while the guy from the other team is "merely okay"

And I am not trying to diminish Lysell. On draft day and after the draft, he was among the guys I named that I would take over Tyler Boucher (Sens 10th OA pick)

A few examples :

I have a different definition of safe pick... To me the safe pick here was Sillinger, or even Lucius or Lysell.

Xspyrit, Jul 16, 2021 : If a guy like McTavish, Kent Johnson or Sillinger is available at 10th, you absolutely snag him. Could be a few others too like Lucius, Lysell, etc. Heck, even Coronato seems very interesting

From the Sens, Alex Formenton received the 8th highest amount of votes for that 50th spot but maybe he should have been voted already (I voted Lysell)

The last one was a comment in January reviewing a September 2021 poll ranking NHL prospects (on another website). I actually voted Lysell at #50, over my guys Formenton and Bernard-Docker who were among options

Wow great stuff in this tread, I'm glad your on our side
Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
14 avr. 2022 à 14 h 47
theres been plenty of players with VERY HIGH FLOORS that dont pan out to anything. i mean look at the rangers... lias andersson, kappo kakko, hell even laffy to a degree. not exactly panning out to what their floors were no still time but nothing guaranteed? there is zero correlation between production in juniors and being able to hack it in the nhl. logan brown is a prime example of this, jack studnicka is a prime example of this. im saying lysell is a 30/30 guy because of his skill set, he makes guys around him better he looks every bit the part of a top 6 nhler right now. i dont watch greig im just saying youre the one saying that he has the high floor of a 3rd liner. idk that you can say that. he has top 6 potential and looks every bit that that should hit based on his juniors production but saying hes a lock for a top 9 role i dont buy.

Kakko is already a quality player, just not putting numbers people expected. He's a guy playing at his floor right now.

Same could be said for Lafreniere. Those guys are young and could end up overplaying their floor but as of right now, that's probably where they are.

Unless their FLOORS were supposed to be much higher? I don't think so because you need to be very good just to play on a NHL 3rd line

I don't know/remember what kind of floor Lias Andersson had. I could dig but not a priority.

As for the rest, listen, there's a LOT of info out there, a LOT of videos/highlights, a LOT of people in the know (not all equal) who talk about these guys, who give their scouting reports. Greig having a safe high floor isn't exactly something new. Not sure what you are going about here. The point is it was ridiculous to refuse a Greig + Thomson for Lysell offer, no matter how much you like your guy.

By the way, I have been projecting hockey players for decades. Not as a paid scout but as a big fan of the game and someone who likes to make money speculating on hockey cards. It's a better hobby ($$$) than playing video games for me.

im saying lysell is a 30/30 guy because of his skill set, he makes guys around him better he looks every bit the part of a top 6 nhler right now. i dont watch greig im just saying youre the one saying that he has the high floor of a 3rd liner. idk that you can say that. he has top 6 potential and looks every bit that that should hit based on his juniors production but saying hes a lock for a top 9 role i dont buy.

Again, this is so contradictive... Lysell is an easy 30/30 guy because of his skill set, but yet you don't buy saying that Greig is a lock for a top 9 role????

You realize most if not ALL hockey people view Greig as a better/safer prospect?

That's some really WEIRD stuff right here tears of joy
Cowling a aimé ceci.
14 avr. 2022 à 15 h 58
Kakko is already a quality player, just not putting numbers people expected. He's a guy playing at his floor right now.

Same could be said for Lafreniere. Those guys are young and could end up overplaying their floor but as of right now, that's probably where they are.

Unless their FLOORS were supposed to be much higher? I don't think so because you need to be very good just to play on a NHL 3rd line

I don't know/remember what kind of floor Lias Andersson had. I could dig but not a priority.

As for the rest, listen, there's a LOT of info out there, a LOT of videos/highlights, a LOT of people in the know (not all equal) who talk about these guys, who give their scouting reports. Greig having a safe high floor isn't exactly something new. Not sure what you are going about here. The point is it was ridiculous to refuse a Greig + Thomson for Lysell offer, no matter how much you like your guy.

By the way, I have been projecting hockey players for decades. Not as a paid scout but as a big fan of the game and someone who likes to make money speculating on hockey cards. It's a better hobby ($$$) than playing video games for me.

Again, this is so contradictive... Lysell is an easy 30/30 guy because of his skill set, but yet you don't buy saying that Greig is a lock for a top 9 role????

You realize most if not ALL hockey people view Greig as a better/safer prospect?

That's some really WEIRD stuff right here tears of joy

literally said i dont watch greig. my opinion of the player would be solely based on stats. as for kakko and laffy. kakko has been in the league 3 years as has chytil. kakko was supposed to be what im projecting lysell to be. kakko has vastly underachieved so far into his career. laffy was supposed to be the next crosby. and i dont see it at all. i think he was way overhyped and he hasnt produced at that superstar level. yes they are both young and could figure it out. nothing is a guarantee.

and once again worth. you saying its ridiculous when its not an area of need for the bruins. ide rather see the bruins trade lysell for a player like reinhart (wont happen but using established younger player) vs trading for 2 prospects the team doesnt have needs for. the bruins would never play thompson, greig is blocked by marchand and hall in the short term. doesnt make sense trading a player i and the organization thinks can make a major impact in the next 2 years for guys that are longer term projects. one of which will never reach his ceiling unless you move carlo/mcavoy. which if youre gunna do that you would already have a younger guy ready to go or be bringing in someone more established... i.e. trading vaak for lindholm.
15 avr. 2022 à 9 h 47
literally said i dont watch greig. my opinion of the player would be solely based on stats. as for kakko and laffy. kakko has been in the league 3 years as has chytil. kakko was supposed to be what im projecting lysell to be. kakko has vastly underachieved so far into his career. laffy was supposed to be the next crosby. and i dont see it at all. i think he was way overhyped and he hasnt produced at that superstar level. yes they are both young and could figure it out. nothing is a guarantee.

and once again worth. you saying its ridiculous when its not an area of need for the bruins. ide rather see the bruins trade lysell for a player like reinhart (wont happen but using established younger player) vs trading for 2 prospects the team doesnt have needs for. the bruins would never play thompson, greig is blocked by marchand and hall in the short term. doesnt make sense trading a player i and the organization thinks can make a major impact in the next 2 years for guys that are longer term projects. one of which will never reach his ceiling unless you move carlo/mcavoy. which if youre gunna do that you would already have a younger guy ready to go or be bringing in someone more established... i.e. trading vaak for lindholm.

So it's pretty much the usual society problem that is now all over the place : misinformation. People don't know, they haven't seen anything empirical, they haven't talked/listened to people who know but yet they take their own baseless opinions as THE TRUTH. That's exactly how we came up with so many conspiracy theories and misinformation about the virus/vaccine (and so many other stuff) and a lot more people ended up dying as a result, preventable deaths. That is so smart.

I know Greig, we know him, I have listened to people who know him more than I do. Why don't you listen if you didn't even watch him?

"but saying hes a lock for a top 9 role i dont buy"

Saying that is SILLY in your context of not watching him, particularly just after saying that Lysell is a future 30/30 guy EASY...

I agree Kakko and Lafreniere have been overhyped but that's the nature of a HUGE market. Leafs and Habs prospects are vastly overhyped too. That being said, I think Kakko and Lafreniere are not done developing.

Team needs and context is a completely different subject that players value (I have made that distinction in this thread but you probably missed it). Greig + Thomson are worth a LOT MORE than Lysell, it's not even close. But you're right that maybe it's not players the Bruins would target in trade, but I'm sure the Bruins are very high on Greig as he is very similar as Marchand stylistically.

Greig + Thomson are NOT longer term projects than Lysell. Both might make the NHL full time next season. Outside of Sanderson (blue chip) and Pinto (who would have graduated this season if not for injury), they might be the only 2 guys graduating. Kastelic might grab the 4th line center role too

Anyway, I wouldn't even do Greig + Thomson for Lysell (even if you add the Bruins 1st) so that was NOT a proposal, it was literally a TRAP to show how biased/homer the poster was. The question is are you as well?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage