SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

If habs get 1st overall pick

Créé par: ajitovitch
Publié: 7 avr. 2022 à 9 h 41
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 40/200 (20%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Power, OwenSabres de BuffaloListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Levi, DevonSabres de BuffaloListe de réserve-0 $001---------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial14 029 158 $2446715713
Variation0 $00-2100
Final14 029 158 $244669 (↓)6 (↑)713000

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Power, OwenSabres de BuffaloListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Levi, DevonSabres de BuffaloListe de réserve-0 $001---------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial10 054 729 $2847705917
Variation0 $002-100
Final10 054 729 $284772 (↑)4 (↓)917000
7 avr. 2022 à 10 h 2
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,734
Im pretty sure Buffalo declines
blatnere, lee67, Dutchies and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
7 avr. 2022 à 15 h 36
idk what im doing
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3
Wright>Power
7 avr. 2022 à 16 h 18
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,771
Quoting: SlvrSpartan
Wright>Power

I'm not so sure about that. Wright is probably one of the weaker #1's over the past 10-15 years. He's still an excellent player, but I don't see him being a difference maker early in his career. He'll most likely come in and contribute like Lafreniere has over the past couple years. Power is looking like a Victor Hedman mold, and should make an instant impact on the Sabre's D.
10 avr. 2022 à 18 h 9
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
Quoting: Dutchies
I'm not so sure about that. Wright is probably one of the weaker #1's over the past 10-15 years. He's still an excellent player, but I don't see him being a difference maker early in his career. He'll most likely come in and contribute like Lafreniere has over the past couple years. Power is looking like a Victor Hedman mold, and should make an instant impact on the Sabre's D.

Totally agree with you on that. I even start to think should Habs pick Shane wright as there first pick ?
I'm starting to hope that Montreal pick #2 so that we don't have the choice to decide if we take him or not.

Juraj Slafkovsky look very interesting as a Left winger could potentially be a good addition to a duo of Suzuki and Caufield.
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2022 à 15 h 2
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351

I guess it depends on what you are looking at - if you watch his game in all zones he is quite good. I mean he isn't a generational talent like McDavid etc. But he is a poor mans version of Bergeron defensively and has a little more skill/point upside. Granted until anyone is actually playing in the NHL who knows (insert Daigle or 1 of the many others drafted high that were busts). That being said, Wright is a very good player with a complete game.
11 avr. 2022 à 16 h 28
Quoting: Hobo
I guess it depends on what you are looking at - if you watch his game in all zones he is quite good. I mean he isn't a generational talent like McDavid etc. But he is a poor mans version of Bergeron defensively and has a little more skill/point upside. Granted until anyone is actually playing in the NHL who knows (insert Daigle or 1 of the many others drafted high that were busts). That being said, Wright is a very good player with a complete game.

Actually, you're spot on with the comparison. And he could turn into that...........in fact, he could end up being just as good as Bergeron. And I also think that he's being overshadowed by Bedard coming up next year.

Still don't think the Sabres do it though.
12 avr. 2022 à 21 h 52
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 0
1st off, Shane Wright is better than Owen Power. 2nd off, Ukko-Pekka Luukonen is looking legit which means the Levi is excess for the Sabres. Thirdly, Sabres do need a replacement for Jack Eichel. I would not mind the Sabres doing this one bit.
From the Habs perspective: You need a premium goalie to replace Carey Price soon and Cayden Primeau is not it. Also, while not quite as good as Wright, Power would still be very good for Montreal. I could see this trade as a win-win.
17 avr. 2022 à 11 h 28
Sir
Actually, you're spot on with the comparison. And he could turn into that...........in fact, he could end up being just as good as Bergeron. And I also think that he's being overshadowed by Bedard coming up next year.

Still don't think the Sabres do it though.

Yeah fair - Bedard looks pretty solid - fingers crossed he keeps it up and it translates to the NHL

Have you watched any of the Michael Misa? kid also looks legit, another strong TWF with high offensive upside (granted he is only like 15 - it will be fun to watch him when he hits the O)
17 avr. 2022 à 16 h 11
Yeah fair - Bedard looks pretty solid - fingers crossed he keeps it up and it translates to the NHL

Have you watched any of the Michael Misa? kid also looks legit, another strong TWF with high offensive upside (granted he is only like 15 - it will be fun to watch him when he hits the O)

To be honest, haven't seen much of him, but looking forward to checking out the hype once he hits the O. He's from just up the road from me, though he played in Mississauga instead of Oakville for minor hockey.
17 avr. 2022 à 21 h 1
Sir
To be honest, haven't seen much of him, but looking forward to checking out the hype once he hits the O. He's from just up the road from me, though he played in Mississauga instead of Oakville for minor hockey.

That pretty cool - lots of nice golf courses in Oakville and the surrounding area lol - I am in the GTA as well but grew up between TO and Montreal. Its funny as he doesn't appear to be super fast, but gets to top gear in a couple strides and is pretty smart with the puck. Hopefully he doesn't get roughed off the puck to much in O
18 avr. 2022 à 12 h 58
That pretty cool - lots of nice golf courses in Oakville and the surrounding area lol - I am in the GTA as well but grew up between TO and Montreal. Its funny as he doesn't appear to be super fast, but gets to top gear in a couple strides and is pretty smart with the puck. Hopefully he doesn't get roughed off the puck to much in O

So what you're saying is that you couldn't decide between the Habs and Leafs, so you decided to piss everyone off and become a B's fan? LOL

Some great golf courses around here. I don't get out as much as I'd like, but I did play Glen Abbey a number of years ago, which was a great experience. Even tried the Tiger shot out of the bunker.
19 avr. 2022 à 10 h 19
Sir
So what you're saying is that you couldn't decide between the Habs and Leafs, so you decided to piss everyone off and become a B's fan? LOL

Some great golf courses around here. I don't get out as much as I'd like, but I did play Glen Abbey a number of years ago, which was a great experience. Even tried the Tiger shot out of the bunker.

LMAO - Yup - that being said, my first hockey game was a Habs vs Bruins way back when I was a kid. Those days they allowed you near the bench during warm ups and I was trying to get a puck or something from the players. That said, I noticed one bench was loaded with kids and the other not so much (not realizing home and away). Seeing as I couldn't speak French I went to the less crowded bench. When I was there Ray Bourque signed a puck and gave it to me.......ever since then I have been a Bruins fan.

Yeah Glen Abbey is a good track for sure. I am itching to get out soon, however the snow yesterday was pretty upsetting to see lol
Dutchies a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage