SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

SN Morning Show Preaching the Truth

5 avr. 2022 à 16 h 8
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,036

This sums up to me perfectly the Leafs this year especially in these past few games. To me this team looks like a serious threat and if they can play like they did last night on a consistent basis nobody is safe.

They got depth, good special teams, and if Campbell holds up solid goaltending. Wish Mrazek was healthy but what can you do. Hopefully back by the start of the postseason and we got a tandem who could do some damage.

But it will all come down to the boys showing up and based on what I have seen so far Matthews and Marner are playing like they are hungry to win night in and night out. Lets see if that continues come post season. Also finally got that Muzzin insurance so that should help out tremendously.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2022 à 16 h 41
Prepare for MORE
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2
2021 Playoffs started with this lineup.
Hyman (Coming off LTIR), Matthews & Marner. Foligno (CV19 protocol), Tavares, Nylander.
Mikheyev, Kerfoot, Nash (Coming off LTIR). Thornton, Spezza, Simmonds. Extra’s: Galchenyuk, Engvall & Brooks.
Reilly & Brodie, Mussin & Holl, Sandin & Bogosian. Extra’s: Dermott & Ben Hutton.
Campbell & Freddy also (Coming off LTIR) . Extra’s: Rittich & Hutch.
2022 Playoffs projected to start with this lineup.
Bunting, Matthews, Marner. Kase (coming off LTIR), Tavares, Nylander. Mikheyev, Kampf, Kerfoot.
Simmonds, Blackwell & Engvall. Extra’s : Spezza, Clifford & insert (Marlies name here).
Reilly & Brodie, Mussin & Holl, Gio & Lyubushkin. Extra’s: Sandin & Lilegren.
Campbell & Kallgren! Mrazek – Out for the 1st Round (LTIR) , Extra’s: Carter Hutton & Joseph Woll.
Players out from last year: Hyman, Foligno, Nash, Thornton, Galchenuk & Brooks. Dermott, Bogosian, Rittich & Freddy.
So lets say we have the same injuries in the 1st round this year. 2 top 9 FWD & a top 4 d man.
So I’m gonna pick Mussin & Kase & Mikhevev. Just based on past Injuries.
I feel better about moving up Kerfoot, Kampf, Blackwood & Engvall. Then having Spezza, Simmonds & Somebody else on the 4th line. Then what we had available last year.
On the back end: if Mussin does go down for a 3rd time, now there are plenty of options.
If they lose any RHD Liilegren jumps in, LHD drops Sandin jumps in, & the Brodie factor (he can play both sides) No longer need to be worried that we lose a top 4 D & hoping that Dermott or Bogo can jump up & eat up those bigger minutes.
But if this year they target Campbell & he goes down, the back up plan is… what?
Kallgren, Carter Hutton, Woll, Hutch & Mrazek (after the 1st round)
Any option just means, that’s it GAME OVER!
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage