SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

possible blockbuster deadline trade

Créé par: jazouri
Publié: 10 mars 2022 à 17 h 43
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 50/200 (25%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoAvalanche du Colorado

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Byram, BowenExempté du ballottageAvalanche du ColoradoLNH-223 541 $111---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoCOL)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Chiarot, BenCanadiens de MontréalLNH50%437 500 $111---0000--
Lehkonen, ArtturiCanadiens de MontréalLNH50%287 500 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial777 845 $2245593610
Variation-501 459 $1110-10
Final276 386 $ (↓)23 (↑)46 (↑)60 (↑)35 (↓)10000

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 18 357 143 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 10 584 914 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Chiarot, BenCanadiens de MontréalLNH50%1 750 000 $111---0000--
Lehkonen, ArtturiCanadiens de MontréalLNH50%1 150 000 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Byram, BowenExempté du ballottageAvalanche du ColoradoLNH-894 167 $111---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoCOL)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial7 772 229 $2347724715
Variation2 005 833 $-1-1-1010
Final9 778 062 $ (↑)22 (↓)46 (↓)71 (↓)48 (↑)15000
who wins this trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

10 mars 2022 à 17 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,679
Of course the habs win this trade, it’s a horrible deal for Colorado. Overrated defenseman and at best 3rd liner for a future top pairing defenseman and a 2nd? You have to be a habs fan.
10 mars 2022 à 18 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Justin
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Quoting: glarson17
Of course the habs win this trade, it’s a horrible deal for Colorado. Overrated defenseman and at best 3rd liner for a future top pairing defenseman and a 2nd? You have to be a habs fan.

I am a habs fan. But how is this deal so far off. byram has had terrible concussions that have been holding him back. lehkonen is a great 2 way young piece to have on ur team and is an rfa this offseason. chiarot will play 3rd pairing d on Colorado but will be very effective. with Colorado going all in for a champion chip and having no use for byram then the deal works out for both teams
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2022 à 18 h 23
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,760
Quoting: jazouri
I am a habs fan. But how is this deal so far off. byram has had terrible concussions that have been holding him back. lehkonen is a great 2 way young piece to have on ur team and is an rfa this offseason. chiarot will play 3rd pairing d on Colorado but will be very effective. with Colorado going all in for a champion chip and having no use for byram then the deal works out for both teams

Actually, Byram will be a big piece to this team winning a cup if healthy. He's got the skill and ability to log big minutes.
@glarson17 I don't quite agree with you on the value of the two Habs players. Chiarot slots in nicely to a 5/6 on this team, and Lehkonen gives COL another great PK guy, plus scoring in the bottom 6. Those are some intangibles that COL has lacked in previous playoffs
That being said, They won't trade Byram or Newhook because both of them are key pieces.

MTL would most likely get a first and a good prospect (Bowers, Kaut, Barron, possibly Jost - I know, no longer a prospect) for those two with 50% retention.

If by some miracle Sakic is willing to move Byram, it would be a straight up deal for those two at 50%, or more likely sending him to Philly with a pick for Giroux
10 mars 2022 à 18 h 41
Quoting: jazouri

Quoting: Dutchies
Actually, Byram will be a big piece to this team winning a cup if healthy. He's got the skill and ability to log big minutes.
glarson17 I don't quite agree with you on the value of the two Habs players. Chiarot slots in nicely to a 5/6 on this team, and Lehkonen gives COL another great PK guy, plus scoring in the bottom 6. Those are some intangibles that COL has lacked in previous playoffs
That being said, They won't trade Byram or Newhook because both of them are key pieces.

MTL would most likely get a first and a good prospect (Bowers, Kaut, Barron, possibly Jost - I know, no longer a prospect) for those two with 50% retention.

If by some miracle Sakic is willing to move Byram, it would be a straight up deal for those two at 50%, or more likely sending him to Philly with a pick for Giroux

I don’t see how a 3rd liner and a bottom pairing guy whose a ufa would bring a 2nd and a top defenseman whose 20 years old. Byram has more value than both of them combined by quite a bit.
DavidNola985 a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2022 à 18 h 51
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,760
I don’t see how a 3rd liner and a bottom pairing guy whose a ufa would bring a 2nd and a top defenseman whose 20 years old. Byram has more value than both of them combined by quite a bit.

I didn't say they would bring in that. I'm saying that they have value (though not Byram and a 2nd value).
Chiarot isn't a bottom pairing Dman on most teams, but on this team he'd slide 4/5 so he could be. That says a lot of good things about the COL D. But you need higher end depth if you're going to make a cup run. And you may see Lehkonen as "only a 3rd liner", but those guys help win championships. Look at TB the last 2 years. COL is bottom 3rd in PK. It's a glaring hole that needs to be filled, and L does that. Plus he can play up and down the lineup if needed.
These are pieces you want if the price is right.
10 mars 2022 à 18 h 58
Quoting: Dutchies
I didn't say they would bring in that. I'm saying that they have value (though not Byram and a 2nd value).
Chiarot isn't a bottom pairing Dman on most teams, but on this team he'd slide 4/5 so he could be. That says a lot of good things about the COL D. But you need higher end depth if you're going to make a cup run. And you may see Lehkonen as "only a 3rd liner", but those guys help win championships. Look at TB the last 2 years. COL is bottom 3rd in PK. It's a glaring hole that needs to be filled, and L does that. Plus he can play up and down the lineup if needed.
These are pieces you want if the price is right.

Sure they have value but not the insane value habs fans think they have.
DavidNola985 a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2022 à 23 h 56
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 143
Avalanche aren't going to trade Byram or newhook for those that still throw out crazy offers... might as well throw out Makar or MacKinnon trade
11 mars 2022 à 5 h 16
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
Sure they have value but not the insane value habs fans think they have.

Yeah your so right MTL player are so trash... That why probably every sport analysis say that both of them will be trade for a 1 round pick minimum value.

Chariot bring physical, defensive gameplay and is gameplay go up when in playoffs. In a team he would be a 3 or 4 defensemen. On Colorado yeah he would probably be at 5 or 6 BUT will bring some good thing more then a actual 5 or 6 defensemen from any teams.

Now the case of Lehkonen.... Tell me when it was the last time that he have done something that cost MTL. It will be hard to find one because Lehkonen may not be the most flashy player on the ice but he will never hurt a teams. he have good speed, may not always put the puck in the net but could have between 15 to 20 goal per season. He's great at PK which teams like Colorado and Tampa really need to upgrade for playoffs. He's also still young at 26 years still left plenty of hockey to play. He's coming RFA this year which could be a good thing for the teams, sign him back, trade is right back to another team for a return.

Sometimes you need to stop looking at the stats like goal, assist, negative and positive and looking at small details like Dutchies have say Intangible. There thing that a player bring on the teams that you don't find in another one and that what Lehkonen does.

Chariot and Lehkonen will bring a good return if trade, that why I prefer to trade them alone and not together.

Like Dutchies have say won't have Byram for them, but a combination of good prospect and first round will be the price. So maybe a Kaut + Barron and first for 50% retain etc.
11 mars 2022 à 15 h 21
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3
brutal for the Avs

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage