Forums/Armchair-GM

Per Friedman

Créé par: Leaftrades
Équipe: 2021-22 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 2 mars 2022
Publié: 2 mars 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
“ Leafs will target the best dman available, I think it will be Hampus Lindholm”
“ Dubas isn’t afraid of making a big deal, but he will be careful about what he trades for a rental”
Transactions
TOR
  1. Lindholm, Hampus (2 500 000 $ retained)
ANA
  1. Abramov, Mikhail
  2. Hirvonen, Roni [Liste de réserve]
  3. Kerfoot, Alexander
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (TOR)
TOR
  1. Domi, Max (2 500 000 $ retained)
CBJ
  1. Engvall, Pierre
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
PIT
  1. Anderson, Joey
  2. Dermott, Travis
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $72 182 561 $0 $400 000 $9 317 439 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
-1 175 000 $-1 175 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
102 778 $102 778 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 mars 2022 à 21 h 8
Hide yo girl
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,131
Anaheim can get way more for Lindholm
RedWing9119 a aimé ceci.
2 mars 2022 à 21 h 11
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,938
Leafs will target the best dman available, I think it will be Hampus Lindholm”
“ Dubas isn’t afraid of making a big deal, but he will be careful about what he trades for a rental”

Friedman like so many other so called reporters just says nothing of significance.. Of course the Leafs, and virtually all other contenders "will target the best man available". And the second sentence....doesn't all GMs think the same way?

C'mon Leafstrades......Did you learn anything new that you should've known before?"
NickC1988 a aimé ceci.
2 mars 2022 à 21 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 11
Quoting: JGDD11
Anaheim can get way more for Lindholm

Kerfoot has value, a 1st, last years 2nd rounder and a prospect? Kerfoot would be leading the Habs in points and people act like he’s worthless
2 mars 2022 à 21 h 21
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,294
Quoting: palhal
Leafs will target the best dman available, I think it will be Hampus Lindholm”

Friedman like so many other so called reporters just says nothing of significance.. Of course the Leafs, and virtually all other contenders "will target the best man available". And the second sentence....doesn't all GMs think the same way?

C'mon Leafstrades......Did you learn anything new that you should've known before?"

You're dismissal of Friedman is silly and nonsensical. No one of consequence shares your opinion. Just stop. He's probably the most respected reporter in hockey now that Mckensie is semi retired. It's guys like you that keep Steve Simmons in a job.
Leaftrades a aimé ceci.
2 mars 2022 à 21 h 26
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: RedWing9119
You're dismissal of Friedman is silly and nonsensical. No one of consequence shares your opinion. Just stop. He's probably the most respected reporter in hockey now that Mckensie is semi retired. It's guys like you that keep Steve Simmons in a job.

Yes a think Friedman is one of the better reporters. But just read what he said (if the quote is accurate). It says absolutely nothing. Really did you (or 99% of hockey fans) learn anything that you didn't know already? Hey, nothing against Friedman or even the BS reporters, I just don't know why fans hang onto their words as gospel.....when nothing is said.
2 mars 2022 à 21 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Yes a think Friedman is one of the better reporters. But just read what he said (if the quote is accurate). It says absolutely nothing. Really did you (or 99% of hockey fans) learn anything that you didn't know already? Hey, nothing against Friedman or even the BS reporters, I just don't know why fans hang onto their words as gospel.....when nothing is said.

Is that not what this website is for? If people didn’t post teams based on what the reporters say there would literally be half the posts. And yes it is what he said on tonight’s intermission. Maybe you should sit on the panel between periods and give your 2 cents because clearly reporters don’t deserve the reputation they have.
2 mars 2022 à 21 h 34

Fair enough. I agree that most of the reporting right now is nothing more than typical deadline fodder.
palhal a aimé ceci.
2 mars 2022 à 21 h 38
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: Leaftrades
Is that not what this website is for? If people didn’t post teams based on what the reporters say there would literally be half the posts. And yes it is what he said on tonight’s intermission. Maybe you should sit on the panel between periods and give your 2 cents because clearly reporters don’t deserve the reputation they have.

All I'm by this quote you made.....it's meaningless. What additional insight did he say that folks don't already know. Of course GMs on contending teams would love to upgrade with the best dman available but would careful what to give up in a trade. Gee, that's a GM job.
I can appreciate the information you relayed but read between lines......he really nothing of consequence.
I had the game taped....and carefully listened to what was said.
2 mars 2022 à 21 h 44
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Fair enough. I agree that most of the reporting right now is nothing more than typical deadline fodder.

Thanks for understanding. Personally I don't listen to the talking head much. Darren Dreger of TSN has to be the worse. He talks of "sources" like he knows much, and he says it with such authority
And a lot of the reporting is just trying to get "hits" on social media or trying to get a network job.
I'm always surprised (disappointed) when fans listen to a GM.....and believe what he says, as if a GM is going to layout his trade strategy, or contract negotiations to the public
RedWing9119 a aimé ceci.
2 mars 2022 à 21 h 47
Démarrer sujet
All I'm by this quote you made.....it's meaningless. What additional insight did he say that folks don't already know. Of course GMs on contending teams would love to upgrade with the best dman available but would careful what to give up in a trade. Gee, that's a GM job.
I can appreciate the information you relayed but read between lines......he really nothing of consequence.
I had the game taped....and carefully listened to what was said.

Couldn’t you argue that lots of contending teams actually don’t go for the top dog available. Many go for depth options to round out the roster and fix their weaknesses within the constraints of their salary cap structure? So it actually is news that the leafs would be going after the biggest name out there, instead of going for guys like Braun and Chiarot that was reported before the muzzin injury.
2 mars 2022 à 21 h 50
Thanks for understanding. Personally I don't listen to the talking head much. Darren Dreger of TSN has to be the worse. He talks of "sources" like he knows much, and he says it with such authority
And a lot of the reporting is just trying to get "hits" on social media or trying to get a network job.
I'm always surprised (disappointed) when fans listen to a GM.....and believe what he says, as if a GM is going to layout his trade strategy, or contract negotiations to the public

Yeah no problem. Sorry if I came off snarky. I definitely agree with you about Dreger; he irks me to no end and 99% of what he says doesn't come true. I think he guesses a lot and calls it inside reporting. And I also agree with you about GM speak; it's definitely not to be taken seriously.
palhal a aimé ceci.
2 mars 2022 à 21 h 54
Couldn’t you argue that lots of contending teams actually don’t go for the top dog available. Many go for depth options to round out the roster and fix their weaknesses within the constraints of their salary cap structure? So it actually is news that the leafs would be going after the biggest name out there, instead of going for guys like Braun and Chiarot that was reported before the muzzin injury.

Maybe but I don't see how this jibes with what Dubas said about Muzzin. If he comes back before the end of the season and Dubas uses the cap space you guys are screwed.
2 mars 2022 à 22 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Maybe but I don't see how this jibes with what Dubas said about Muzzin. If he comes back before the end of the season and Dubas uses the cap space you guys are screwed.

I think he was just saying that because he had to, he wouldn’t go out and say he’s gonna hold him out until playoffs. And like other reporters and cap experts have pointed out, the leafs are currently burning the cap space they’ve worked all year to gain by keeping extra bodies on the active roster, so it wouldn’t make sense to do that unless they were planing on holding him out
RedWing9119 a aimé ceci.
2 mars 2022 à 22 h 4
LongtimeLeafsufferer

No, I think all contending teams would at least ask about the "top dog", But cap considerations, needs and the assets that would needed to trade eliminates some teams immediately. Maybe even the Leafs.
Then there are players like Giroux of Flyers who has full NMC. If he tells Flyers, "I would only accept a trade to the Avalanche", well the Flyers don't have much leverage to create a bidding war.
NickC1988 a aimé ceci.
2 mars 2022 à 22 h 7
LongtimeLeafsufferer
I think he was just saying that because he had to, he wouldn’t go out and say he’s gonna hold him out until playoffs. And like other reporters and cap experts have pointed out, the leafs are currently burning the cap space they’ve worked all year to gain by keeping extra bodies on the active roster, so it wouldn’t make sense to do that unless they were planing on holding him out

I agree with what you say but the facts are that a team can't keep a player on LTIR just because they want cap space. Then the problem with Muzzin "returning to the playoffs" is how good he would be after missing over two months of play.
2 mars 2022 à 22 h 10
Démarrer sujet
I agree with what you say but the facts are that a team can't keep a player on LTIR just because they want cap space. Then the problem with Muzzin "returning to the playoffs" is how good he would be after missing over two months of play.

I know they can’t just do that but with the cap decisions they’re currently making it is foreshadowing them leaving him on LTIR. But Muzzin coming back even slower is a scary thought…
palhal a aimé ceci.
2 mars 2022 à 22 h 15

Yeah that's definitely a possibility. Like I said; GM speak... But concussions are so unpredictable and I don't think they could stop Muzzin to be honest.
2 mars 2022 à 22 h 33
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8
The pens don't need another depth dman or middling prospects. Kap needs to be moved but as a package for a better 2rw.
3 mars 2022 à 8 h 6
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 269
cbj accept
4 mars 2022 à 14 h 36
mostly harmless
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,320
Quoting: RonaldBilius
cbj accept

I wouldn't. Engvall would be on the waiver wire immediately, and the 2nd is two years away. Given that we're expected to retain 50%, I'm pretty certain we can do better.
4 mars 2022 à 16 h 30
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 269
Quoting: Viqsi
I wouldn't. Engvall would be on the waiver wire immediately, and the 2nd is two years away. Given that we're expected to retain 50%, I'm pretty certain we can do better.

okey yeah nvm i thought the pick was 22.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage