SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Leaf fan passes at age 100

24 févr. 2022 à 16 h 53
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,124
CapFriendly Pals

My mother was who a Leaf, Raptor, Blue Jay, PGA golf and curling fan passed away yesterday. She had a short three day stay in hospital before her heart said "No More"
Born in 1921, she had seen a lot in her life Born in London England born she served with the British Wrens during WW2. Her husband, (my father) didn't tell her that his semi rural home did not have running water when she arrived in Canada in 1946. Married for 71 years mother of five, four grandchildren, twelve great grandchildren. Hey, that was pretty good life.
zk97, Saskleaf et Trickster a aimé ceci.
24 févr. 2022 à 18 h 13
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,577
Quoting: palhal
CapFriendly Pals

My mother was who a Leaf, Raptor, Blue Jay, PGA golf and curling fan passed away yesterday. She had a short three day stay in hospital before her heart said "No More"
Born in 1921, she had seen a lot in her life Born in London England born she served with the British Wrens during WW2. Her husband, (my father) didn't tell her that his semi rural home did not have running water when she arrived in Canada in 1946. Married for 71 years mother of five, four grandchildren, twelve great grandchildren. Hey, that was pretty good life.

very sorry about your loss, but like you said, she seemed to have lived a very good and successful life
may she be happy in (whatever your belief system says happens after death)
palhal, Saskleaf et Trickster a aimé ceci.
24 févr. 2022 à 20 h 56
Démarrer sujet
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,124
Quoting: Zuki9797
very sorry about your loss, but like you said, she seemed to have lived a very good and successful life
may she be happy in (whatever your belief system says happens after death)

Thanks for your good thoughts Zuki. She was a devoted Christian, so she lived her life thinking there was something more/better after death.
zk97, Saskleaf et Trickster a aimé ceci.
24 févr. 2022 à 21 h 54
Please win the cup
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 187
Thanks for your good thoughts Zuki. She was a devoted Christian, so she lived her life thinking there was something more/better after death.

praise God that she was a Christian, she is now living in a perfect eternity worshiping Jesus Christ....
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2022 à 23 h 2
Saskoiler for now
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,252
Modifié 27 févr. 2022 à 23 h 12
CapFriendly Pals

Sorry to hear about your mom, but it sounds like she had a good life.

Also that's good to hear she was a christian.

Quoting: MapleLeafsfan2003
praise God that she was a Christian, she is now living in a perfect eternity worshiping Jesus Christ....

Amen!
1 mars 2022 à 13 h 3
hey look a squirrel
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,776
My condolences sir.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option