Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2481 500 000 $82 058 116 $0 $582 500 $-558 116 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
775 000 $775 000 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 févr. 2022 à 9 h 40
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
And why would philly do this?
Jfstompers a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2022 à 9 h 41
Démarrer sujet
We have the passion
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 96
free up their contracts for Giroux trade
saw it on twitter and wanted to try it
14 févr. 2022 à 9 h 44
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,253
ritchie already passed through waivers, again no one is taking him for free. they’re going to be moving enough guys out at the deadline for just picks (braun, ristolainen) to make space for guys that might come back in a giroux trade
14 févr. 2022 à 9 h 46
Banni
Quoting: OneTMLForMePls
free up their contracts for Giroux trade
saw it on twitter and wanted to try it

First off, using the quote function makes everything easier.

Secondly, that’s preposterous. Taking on cap to free up contract slots is outlandishly stupid, and a concept that doesnt’ really exist in the NHL. Toronto has to pay to get rid of ritchie.
14 févr. 2022 à 9 h 57
Démarrer sujet
We have the passion
Quoting: CMcAvoy73

Secondly, that’s preposterous. Taking on cap to free up contract slots is outlandishly stupid, and a concept that doesnt’ really exist in the NHL. Toronto has to pay to get rid of ritchie.

my bad I thought that I quoted but anyways
But look at it this way. They will get multiple assets and picks ina Giroux trade, they have I believe 49/50 contracts, they take Ritchie who they have interest in and give up players who it doesn't seem have value. We help them, they help us.
TrueCanuck a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2022 à 9 h 59
Briere Masterclass
Mentions "j'aime": 480
Just because we are near the max contract limit doesn't mean we are taking on dead cap for free. You still have to give us a pick
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 1
Démarrer sujet
We have the passion
Quoting: B_seka17
Just because we are near the max contract limit doesn't mean we are taking on dead cap for free. You still have to give us a pick

ok what pick would it be 3rd next year? 2nd this year?
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 1
Banni
my bad I thought that I quoted but anyways
But look at it this way. They will get multiple assets and picks ina Giroux trade, they have I believe 49/50 contracts, they take Ritchie who they have interest in and give up players who it doesn't seem have value. We help them, they help us.

They don’t have interest in ritchie. No one has interest in ritchie. He was on waivers, no one cared. Hes an AHL player with a 2.5 AAV and $3.3M owed next season. This is just not a concept that works.
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 3
Démarrer sujet
We have the passion
They don’t have interest in ritchie. No one has interest in ritchie. He was on waivers, no one cared. Hes an AHL player with a 2.5 AAV and $3.3M owed next season. This is just not a concept that works.

look at NRD (I think that's what the name is) twitter, you'll see that Philly has interest
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 3
Banni
ok what pick would it be 3rd next year? 2nd this year?

2nd+
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 3
Banni
look at NRD (I think that's what the name is) twitter, you'll see that Philly has interest

Who is NRD? Why should i care what NRD thinks?
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 5
Démarrer sujet
We have the passion
Who is NRD? Why should i care what NRD thinks?

even so. There are teams who have interest, even if its small, on Ritchie.
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 7
Banni
even so. There are teams who have interest, even if its small, on Ritchie.

No, there aren’t.

Want to know how I know that? Every team had the opportunity to take him for free. No one did. Pretty much proof that no one wants him.

And seriously who is NRD?
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 9
Roster Architect
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 909

Actually, maybe doing some research might help your argument point.

This trade concept makes a lot of sense for both sides. As mentioned in the tweets, it frees up contract spots for Philadelphia to be able to bring in multiple assets for a Giroux trade, which adds quite a bit of value for the Flyers because it's the difference between a deal for Giroux being for a a 1st and 1 good prospect, or possibly a 1st, a good prospect, and a good roster player - makes a huge difference. That alone would negate the Leafs from having to retain on Ritchie. Ritchie also having passed through waivers also helps the ability to trade him because he's waivers exempt because of it - this Philly can bury his cap hit in the minors for a very small cap hit if they wanted to (it's essentially like being a 3rd team retaining on a player in a deal). Ritchie's cap hit at the deadline is minuscule - it's about $275K. Toronto having to pay anything significant to move that much cap is not likely to happen, remember that Toronto acquired a 4th round to retain $1.1M on Robin Lehner when he was sent from Chicago to Vegas, so $275K might cost like a 6th round pick maybe? Then you'll probably argue that because Ritchie has a contract for next season that Toronto should be paying for that cap relief - again I'd say more homework needs to be done. Ritchie fits the style of play that Philadelphia is known for so he'd likely have a spot in their lineup next season somewhere, and would be considered a neutral asset for them. If for whatever reason he wasn't, his contract is structured to be an easy buyout candidate with cap hits of $300K and $1.1M over the course of the next 2 seasons respectively, and again those small cap hits don't cost much to free up. Finally, there's a trade comparable to use here and that's the Marc-Andre Fleury trade to Chicago. He was moved strictly for cap reasons and Vegas only received an ECHL player in return. Fleury was seen as a useful player for Chicago and Vegas received cap relief - similar here where Philadelphia revived a useful player and contract spots, while Toronto receives cap relief. It's a win-win for both teams
OneTMLForMePls a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 9
Démarrer sujet
We have the passion
Modifié 14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 15
No, there aren’t.

Want to know how I know that? Every team had the opportunity to take him for free. No one did. Pretty much proof that no one wants him.

And seriously who is NRD?

I don't know if he is an insider or something of the sort but he is trustworthy
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 12
Banni
Quoting: TrueCanuck

This trade concept makes a lot of sense for both sides. As mentioned in the tweets, it frees up contract spots for Philadelphia to be able to bring in multiple assets for a Giroux trade, which adds quite a bit of value for the Flyers because it's the difference between a deal for Giroux being for a a 1st and 1 good prospect, or possibly a 1st, a good prospect, and a good roster player - makes a huge difference. That alone would negate the Leafs from having to retain on Ritchie. Ritchie also having passed through waivers also helps the ability to trade him because he's waivers exempt because of it - this Philly can bury his cap hit in the minors for a very small cap hit if they wanted to (it's essentially like being a 3rd team retaining on a player in a deal). Ritchie's cap hit at the deadline is minuscule - it's about $275K. Toronto having to pay anything significant to move that much cap is not likely to happen, remember that Toronto acquired a 4th round to retain $1.1M on Robin Lehner when he was sent from Chicago to Vegas, so $275K might cost like a 6th round pick maybe? Then you'll probably argue that because Ritchie has a contract for next season that Toronto should be paying for that cap relief - again I'd say more homework needs to be done. Ritchie fits the style of play that Philadelphia is known for so he'd likely have a spot in their lineup next season somewhere, and would be considered a neutral asset for them. If for whatever reason he wasn't, his contract is structured to be an easy buyout candidate with cap hits of $300K and $1.1M over the course of the next 2 seasons respectively, and again those small cap hits don't cost much to free up. Finally, there's a trade comparable to use here and that's the Marc-Andre Fleury trade to Chicago. He was moved strictly for cap reasons and Vegas only received an ECHL player in return. Fleury was seen as a useful player for Chicago and Vegas received cap relief - similar here where Philadelphia revived a useful player and contract spots, while Toronto receives cap relief. It's a win-win for both teams

Where is this 275K number you’re coming up wtih? Do you not realize he’s under contract next season?

This makes no sense, and i didn’t have to do any research because i understand logic.

You think giroux is the only guy philly is going to trade this season? Braun for a 2nd. Boom. Now they have all the contract slots they need. They can also go after unsigned prospects. This is really easy
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 14
Banni
I don't know if he is an insider or something of the sort but he is somewhat trustworthy

Bahahahah so just some random dude on twitter? Got it.

Ya, no one took him on waivers. Not a chance anyone takes him without being paid to do so.
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 15
Démarrer sujet
We have the passion
Where is this 275K number you’re coming up wtih? Do you not realize he’s under contract next season?

This makes no sense, and i didn’t have to do any research because i understand logic.

You think giroux is the only guy philly is going to trade this season? Braun for a 2nd. Boom. Now they have all the contract slots they need. They can also go after unsigned prospects. This is really easy

Braun for a second? that's not logic
philly gets 2 more spaces for contracts in a Giroux trade.
Philly can bury Ritchie in the minors with having next to no affect on the cap of Philly.
and again, we help them, they help us
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 17
Roster Architect

A player passing through waivers doesn't always hurt their value - it can help increase it slightly sometimes. A player passing through waivers like Ritchie is now waiver exempt and can be sent to the minors without the worry of losing the player (helps manipulate the cap easier).

As for his contract again next season, you're right he's owed $3.3M with a $2.5M cap hit but that's only if he plays. If he's bought out (highly likely based on his contract structure) he's only on the books for $300K AAV next season, and $1.1M AAV the season after - in retrospect, Toronto acquired a 4th round pick to take on $1.1 AAV when Lehner was sent from Chicago to Vegas. So I find it hard to believe why people think it will take a lot to "dump Ritchie" when history and logic says it won't. Seems more like Leafs hate than anything.
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 18
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,440

Philly can free up spots when they trade UFAs like Brassard, Risto, Seeler, Thompson, Braun, etc and get somewhat decent value back. Oh and when they trade Giroux they open up a spot and won’t have to take a bad contract back. Toronto acquired a 4th to retain on Lehner cause the team getting Lehner was desperate for more retention to make their cap situation work. Philly isn’t the desperate one here. Toronto is, therefore, Toronto should be paying to rid themselves of Ritchie’s dead cap hit. Not saying it would necessarily be a lot, but they should still be paying. Your fleury to Chicago trade is a perfect example. A vezina winning goalie got nothing just because they wanted to clear cap space. The other team saw they were getting a clear cut amazing number 1 goalie and didn’t have to give anything up. Philly won’t be seeing getting a great player in Ritchie. They are getting dead cap and have other options to free up contract spots.
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 20
Roster Architect

Again - do your research. $275K is Ritchie's pro-rated cap hit from the deadline to the end of the season (which is all Philly takes on for this season). More research shows that Ritchie's contract is an easy buyout candidate for cheap next season and the year after that.

You're more of a Toronto hate guy than a logic guy. It shows fairly easy through your comments.
OneTMLForMePls a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 21
Démarrer sujet
We have the passion
Again - do your research. $275K is Ritchie's pro-rated cap hit from the deadline to the end of the season (which is all Philly takes on for this season). More research shows that Ritchie's contract is an easy buyout candidate for cheap next season and the year after that.

You're more of a Toronto hate guy than a logic guy. It shows fairly easy through your comments.

Shows by the name
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 22
Banni
A player passing through waivers doesn't always hurt their value - it can help increase it slightly sometimes. A player passing through waivers like Ritchie is now waiver exempt and can be sent to the minors without the worry of losing the player (helps manipulate the cap easier).

As for his contract again next season, you're right he's owed $3.3M with a $2.5M cap hit but that's only if he plays. If he's bought out (highly likely based on his contract structure) he's only on the books for $300K AAV next season, and $1.1M AAV the season after - in retrospect, Toronto acquired a 4th round pick to take on $1.1 AAV when Lehner was sent from Chicago to Vegas. So I find it hard to believe why people think it will take a lot to "dump Ritchie" when history and logic says it won't. Seems more like Leafs hate than anything.

Dude i saw the lehner reference.

So lets assume buyout. If he’s buried what did you say it was, 275K this year? They probably play him in the NHL, so full freight. Then 300K for next year, and 1.1 the following year. Not to mention, whatever he’s paid out this year, which will be a significant amount, +$2M. Let’s call it $3M total. I don’t think the flyers are in the business of buying a 4th round pick for $3M.
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 25
Banni

I just showed the, “research,” i don’t think you did any of your own.
14 févr. 2022 à 10 h 26
Banni
Shows by the name

Ah yes, once someone actually starts using a little logic to burst your poorly thought out fantasy bubble based off some random dude on twitter, and its obviously bias driven. What a joke.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage