SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Offseason move for Cap

Créé par: MNWildFan57
Publié: 12 févr. 2022 à 11 h 15
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 76/200 (38%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède la limite permise de 23 joueurs sur la formation

Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Talbot, CamWild du MinnesotaLNH-1 393 333 $111-------00
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 253 526 $2144623612
Variation1 393 333 $-1-1-1010
Final3 646 859 $ (↑)20 (↓)43 (↓)61 (↓)37 (↑)12000

Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Talbot, CamWild du MinnesotaLNH-1 393 333 $111-------00
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial7 291 317 $2347693614
Variation-1 393 333 $1110-10
Final5 897 984 $ (↓)24 (↑)48 (↑)70 (↑)35 (↓)14000
12 févr. 2022 à 11 h 24
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 45
Modifié 12 févr. 2022 à 14 h 59
Ok so hear me out. Devils fans can let me know if this kind of trade makes sense for an offseason move. I feel like the underwhelming play of Blackwood and Bernier being injured gives them a need in goal. Cam Talbot has been great for us this year, but unfortunately the Wild need cap space. I feel like the Wild asking for a second wouldn't be too much, but doing a 3rd instead would be fine. Honestly any sort of compensation would be good since we need money. I feel like this fills a need for New Jersey and gives the Wild the cap they need.

For Minnesota I think the Wild can definitely do a trade like this in order to keep Dumba and Fiala in the offseason. Kahkonen has arguably played better out to of the two (In less games played sure but better nonetheless) and looks like he would take a bridge kind of deal with the possibility of having the starter position all to himself. Wild have goalies. I think Wallstedt signs in Iowa this offseason and eventually is the franchise goalie. Next year he gets a couple of starts, The year after he gets the backup job over (whoever), and the next year he possibly has taken the starting job.

Let me know guys. Please be gentle though.
12 févr. 2022 à 11 h 38
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,437
I think this makes sense
Bernier might retire because of injuries
Blackwood could use a 1B goalie
But I think a 3rd is more likely return
12 févr. 2022 à 11 h 49
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,776
Quoting: MNWildFan57
Ok so hear me out. Devils fans can let me know if this kind of trade makes sense for an offseason move. I feel like the underwhelming play of both Blackwood and Bernier being injured gives them a need in goal. Cam Talbot has been great for us this year, but unfortunately the Wild need cap space. I feel like the Wild asking for a second wouldn't be too much, but doing a 3rd instead would be fine. Honestly any sort of compensation would be good since we need money. I feel like this fills a need for New Jersey and gives the Wild the cap they need.

For Minnesota I think the Wild can definitely do a trade like this in order to keep Dumba and Fiala in the offseason. Kahkonen has arguably played better out to of the two (In less games played sure but better nonetheless) and looks like he would take a bridge kind of deal with the possibility of having the starter position all to himself. Wild have goalies. I think Wallstedt signs in Iowa this offseason and eventually is the franchise goalie. Next year he gets a couple of starts, The year after he gets the backup job over (whoever), and the next year he possibly has taken the starting job.

Let me know guys. Please be gentle though.

I think the idea behind this is great for MIN, but I'm not sure the destination is going to work out. I can't see NJ bringing on another 1 A /B goalie in unless they can move Bernier, as I don't think they are ready to give up on Blackwood yet.
That being said, I think a second is definitely fair value for any team looking to upgrade their goalie situation with him, and they'd definitely get a 3rd and b prospect if a team wants to short pay.
Here's a few options:
EDM - For obvious reasons, though they've already tried the Talbot experience before but with Koskinen off the books it can be done
CHI - I think this would be a great destination for him
DAL - He can help Ottinger along (they'll have to bury Khubodin or buy him out)
Both BUF and ARI need goaltending, and have plenty of cap space, but I just don't see this meeting their timelines.
RazWild a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2022 à 11 h 51
Quoting: Devil
I think this makes sense
Bernier might retire because of injuries
Blackwood could use a 1B goalie
But I think a 3rd is more likely return

I posted mine before seeing this. Wasn't aware of the Bernier possible retirement situation. If that's the case, NJ would be a very good spot.
12 févr. 2022 à 12 h 1
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,437
Quoting: Dutchies
I posted mine before seeing this. Wasn't aware of the Bernier possible retirement situation. If that's the case, NJ would be a very good spot.

Not confirmed by any means that he will retire but I think he will
Hip injuries are serious to goalies (Schneider, Raks, etc)
12 févr. 2022 à 12 h 14
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 282
I just don’t really see why the Wild would offload Talbot. He’s on a value-rich contract, and I don’t think they are ready to give a boatload of games to Kahkonen next year.
12 févr. 2022 à 16 h 2
Quoting: CoolHandL
I just don’t really see why the Wild would offload Talbot. He’s on a value-rich contract, and I don’t think they are ready to give a boatload of games to Kahkonen next year.

It's all about cap management. They have Kahkonen, and Wallstadt should be available within the next 3 years. They'll have a tough time during the cap hell period to be a bonafide contender over the next 3 years, so getting more assets for him makes sense. They won't be able to (most likely) sign Talbot after next season, and the future looks bright in net, so they can allocate the cap space to improving other areas, or keeping guys like Fiala and Dumba
RazWild a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage