Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $78 919 783 $0 $0 $2 580 217 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Islanders de New York
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Équipe de réserve
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG
UFA - 1
805 833 $805 833 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 janv. 2022 à 10 h 3
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
This is the least worse post you've made
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
30 janv. 2022 à 10 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 459
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood

Manson will cost the Leafs a first and I'm fine with it, the Leafs defense at this moment scares nobody. Contending teams like the Lightning, Panthers, or even Bruins are hoping they get the Leafs in the first round
30 janv. 2022 à 10 h 16
Banni
Quoting: MrDinkiee
Manson will cost the Leafs a first and I'm fine with it, the Leafs defense at this moment scares nobody. Contending teams like the Lightning, Panthers, or even Bruins are hoping they get the Leafs in the first round

Funny story. A very quick check of the current NHL stats and one can see that of the 3 "great defensive" teams you listed only Pittsburgh has a better GA/G than TO. Who are 6th by the way. Boston is 11th, Tampa 13th and Florida 15th but please tell me how bad TO's defence is at keeping the puck out of their net.
30 janv. 2022 à 10 h 23
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,624
Dermott is not a guy the Isles are going to be interested in. The Isles need to add a proven 2 LD and already have Salo as a 3 LD who is improving each game.
30 janv. 2022 à 10 h 32
Roster Architect
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 909
Anaheim can get more for Manson. Right handed defenceman aren't cheap and if he's available they'll be a ton of suitors for him. Could easily see that deal being a 1st + Dermott + B prospect for Manson at half retained salary (people will whine and complain all they want but Ristolainen went for a similar price and Manson is miles better). Plus Anaheim has reportedly set the price high for him and Rakell so I don't see them lowering it when they'll be a market.

Overpay for Mayfield. He's the talk of capfriendly because the Leafs asked about him but his value wise is no more than what Justin Holl's would be (same value just different style of play). A 2nd is pretty steep for him, but because their might be a market for him and he's got an extra year, most I could see is a 2nd and a C+ prospect. The difference in value between Dermott and Mayfield is no where near a 2nd so this just doesn't make sense.

Keep Holl. He's Dubas' guy anyways and depth will be needed in playoffs (gotta keep at least 1 of him or Dermott in case of injury)

Ritchie also won't take that much to move. Can easily buy him out in the summer for cheap so no point in moving a 2nd for that.
30 janv. 2022 à 10 h 41
Saskoiler for now
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,247

This is a good team to be honest. A few small tweaks maybe, but I like the targets
30 janv. 2022 à 10 h 55
Banni
Quoting: Saskleaf
This is a good team to be honest. A few small tweaks maybe, but I like the targets

Mayfield would be crap in the Leafs system. Mayfield works in the Trotz dump and chase system. Keep everyone to the outside and chip it off the glass or flip it to centre. With how Keefe wants his defenceman to hold the puck, pinch in the offensive zone and keep possession, Mayfield would be bad. He's not the right kind of player. I am not sure Manson would be great either.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
30 janv. 2022 à 10 h 57
Banni
Quoting: TrueCanuck
Anaheim can get more for Manson. Right handed defenceman aren't cheap and if he's available they'll be a ton of suitors for him. Could easily see that deal being a 1st + Dermott + B prospect for Manson at half retained salary (people will whine and complain all they want but Ristolainen went for a similar price and Manson is miles better). Plus Anaheim has reportedly set the price high for him and Rakell so I don't see them lowering it when they'll be a market.

Overpay for Mayfield. He's the talk of capfriendly because the Leafs asked about him but his value wise is no more than what Justin Holl's would be (same value just different style of play). A 2nd is pretty steep for him, but because their might be a market for him and he's got an extra year, most I could see is a 2nd and a C+ prospect. The difference in value between Dermott and Mayfield is no where near a 2nd so this just doesn't make sense.

Keep Holl. He's Dubas' guy anyways and depth will be needed in playoffs (gotta keep at least 1 of him or Dermott in case of injury)

Ritchie also won't take that much to move. Can easily buy him out in the summer for cheap so no point in moving a 2nd for that.

RHD aren't cheap but Holl who's had better results than half the guys traded on this site daily is worthless and a cap dump. Manson hasn't been better than Holl for the past few years. Mayfield has zero tools that Keefe's possession system requires and yet both are worth so much more than guys who have helped make TO the 6th best defensive team this season. It's weird how that counts for nothing.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
30 janv. 2022 à 11 h 38
Roster Architect
RHD aren't cheap but Holl who's had better results than half the guys traded on this site daily is worthless and a cap dump. Manson hasn't been better than Holl for the past few years. Mayfield has zero tools that Keefe's possession system requires and yet both are worth so much more than guys who have helped make TO the 6th best defensive team this season. It's weird how that counts for nothing.

& it's weird how every Leafs homer on here still thinks their players are better than everyone else 🤔
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
30 janv. 2022 à 13 h 34
Saskoiler for now
Mayfield would be crap in the Leafs system. Mayfield works in the Trotz dump and chase system. Keep everyone to the outside and chip it off the glass or flip it to centre. With how Keefe wants his defenceman to hold the puck, pinch in the offensive zone and keep possession, Mayfield would be bad. He's not the right kind of player. I am not sure Manson would be great either.

I think Mayfield would be a slight upgrade for the leafs bottom pairing guys (save for Sandin) but I wouldn’t pay that much for sure.

Manson would be a nice guy to play with Muzzin though. Though I also would be cautious about how much to pay for him.
30 janv. 2022 à 13 h 46
Banni
& it's weird how every Leafs homer on here still thinks their players are better than everyone else 🤔

And then there are guys like you who think every leaf player is crap and literally anyone from any other team is better. Despite major evidence to the contrary. Also your type seems to have this weird reading disability where a guy can say "player A is doing his job well and has proven to be as good as player B so spending major assets for player B doesn't really help the team" and you hear "player A is a god and Player B sucks!". I always find it hilarious that you get called a delusional homer on here when you say Engvall has played well, he deserves to be the the bottom 6.

I am sure all you'll understand from this is "This guy disagrees, so he's insulting me and thinks the opposite not me and now I hate him!". What an utter dumb conversation.
30 janv. 2022 à 13 h 50
Banni
I think Mayfield would be a slight upgrade for the leafs bottom pairing guys (save for Sandin) but I wouldn’t pay that much for sure.

Manson would be a nice guy to play with Muzzin though. Though I also would be cautious about how much to pay for him.

Manson was really good the year before Vegas came into the league. And has been below average ever since. I still can't believe they paid Vegas to take Theodore. Manson is okay but he makes too much for what he can accomplish. I will admit though I think the big slow, brutish defenceman does gain more value deeper in the playoffs. I hate it but it's a fact that the refs put away their whistles deeper in the playoffs and then it's just clutch and grab again.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
30 janv. 2022 à 13 h 55
Roster Architect
And then there are guys like you who think every leaf player is crap and literally anyone from any other team is better. Despite major evidence to the contrary. Also your type seems to have this weird reading disability where a guy can say "player A is doing his job well and has proven to be as good as player B so spending major assets for player B doesn't really help the team" and you hear "player A is a god and Player B sucks!". I always find it hilarious that you get called a delusional homer on here when you say Engvall has played well, he deserves to be the the bottom 6.

I am sure all you'll understand from this is "This guy disagrees, so he's insulting me and thinks the opposite not me and now I hate him!". What an utter dumb conversation.

I never said anyone was was bad, did I? Might wanna re-read next time before you say that someone has a reading disability when you're the one who couldn't read in the first place 😉

Funny how you say that Mayfield wouldn't fit in Keefe's system but he plays an identical game to Bogosian and look how well he fit last season. You should really learn more about hockey that it's not just points and goals. Come playoff time the grit and sacrifice is needed. Or you'll just have fun after another early playoff exit 🤷🏻‍♂️
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
30 janv. 2022 à 14 h 1
Saskoiler for now
Manson was really good the year before Vegas came into the league. And has been below average ever since. I still can't believe they paid Vegas to take Theodore. Manson is okay but he makes too much for what he can accomplish. I will admit though I think the big slow, brutish defenceman does gain more value deeper in the playoffs. I hate it but it's a fact that the refs put away their whistles deeper in the playoffs and then it's just clutch and grab again.

Technically it was Theodore for expansion draft considerations, aka so they could keep Vatanen (so basically Henrique) and Manson. At the time it seemed good but it’s turned out pretty terrible.

And the second part of what you just said sums up why they need someone like Manson or Mayfield. No one cares about the regular season, playoffs are all that matter.
30 janv. 2022 à 14 h 4
Banni
I never said anyone was was bad, did I? Might wanna re-read next time before you say that someone has a reading disability when you're the one who couldn't read in the first place 😉

Funny how you say that Mayfield wouldn't fit in Keefe's system but he plays an identical game to Bogosian and look how well he fit last season. You should really learn more about hockey that it's not just points and goals. Come playoff time the grit and sacrifice is needed. Or you'll just have fun after another early playoff exit 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bogosian was the worst defenceman on the team and look at the impact he made in the playoffs. Zero
30 janv. 2022 à 14 h 5
Banni
Technically it was Theodore for expansion draft considerations, aka so they could keep Vatanen (so basically Henrique) and Manson. At the time it seemed good but it’s turned out pretty terrible.

And the second part of what you just said sums up why they need someone like Manson or Mayfield. No one cares about the regular season, playoffs are all that matter.

Neither are difference makers
30 janv. 2022 à 14 h 6
Roster Architect
Bogosian was the worst defenceman on the team and look at the impact he made in the playoffs. Zero

😂 well this just shows how little you know about hockey.

Later kid.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
30 janv. 2022 à 14 h 12
Banni
😂 well this just shows how little you know about hockey.

Later kid.

Explain his impact smart guy
30 janv. 2022 à 14 h 33
Saskoiler for now
Neither are difference makers

Bosogian by himself wasn't going to win the series lol. He most certainly was not the worst defenseman on the team. The bottom pair has not been the same since he left.
30 janv. 2022 à 14 h 36
Banni
Bosogian by himself wasn't going to win the series lol. He most certainly was not the worst defenseman on the team. The bottom pair has not been the same since he left.

It's been better from an advance stats point of view and the team is 6th in GAA this season. The defence is better. Bogosian was crap and doesn't matter.
30 janv. 2022 à 14 h 44
Saskoiler for now
It's been better from an advance stats point of view and the team is 6th in GAA this season. The defence is better. Bogosian was crap and doesn't matter.

You need psychical guys in the playoffs. Not saying they should go and trade all their players for 4th line grinders of course. But you a couple tough guys. One or two adds would probably be enough, really (people over state how soft the leafs are). Bogosian would have been great to keep. Getting another player like him would be a good add.
TrueCanuck a aimé ceci.
30 janv. 2022 à 14 h 49
Roster Architect

😂 you crack me up kid.

Imagine thinking because a team is 6th in GAA in the league that they're good defensively - have you watched them play? They're the same style as last year and the year before and the year before and so on. The only reason they're high in the league in GAA (which isn't a great stat but sure use it if you wanna) - is cause Campbell played out of his mind to start the year to keep that number low. Look at the chances they give up. Hell even when Campbell stands on his head sometimes it's not enough (look at the 5-4 OT loss to Colorado as an example). Plus they give up 4 goals to Detroit which is a team they should run the table with all night and you think they're good defensively? Hah.

As for Bogosian, I don't think I need to say this but it's funny because you tell me I can't read and then you literally can't read your own post; you literally said "I will admit though I think the big slow, brutish defenceman does gain more value deeper in the playoffs. I hate it but it's a fact that the refs put away their whistles deeper in the playoffs and then it's just clutch and grab again." so you're saying Bogosian is valuable there but then argue he's not. You make no sense. But the reality is, for playoff hockey, the guys that are physical, durable, shot blocking, etc. are valuable which is exactly what Bogosian and Mayfield are. Unless you want Muzzin out there who seems to be fragile every playoffs.

I want Toronto to win playoff hockey and it's been proven that those types of players are always valuable come playoff time (see Tampa as a prime example). But if you only want them to just make playoffs then be my guest not wanting those types of players 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh and if you think Bogosian was the worst defenceman in the playoffs then that either confirms that you either don't know hockey or don't watch the Leafs - did you see the way Sandin and Dermott played that series? Yikes.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
30 janv. 2022 à 14 h 50
Roster Architect
You need psychical guys in the playoffs. Not saying they should go and trade all their players for 4th line grinders of course. But you a couple tough guys. One or two adds would probably be enough, really (people over state how soft the leafs are). Bogosian would have been great to keep. Getting another player like him would be a good add.

Hence why Tampa acquired Coleman, Goodrow, and Savard over the course of 2 deadlines and gave up 3 1sts and top prospects to do it. - they understand what it takes to win
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
30 janv. 2022 à 14 h 53
Saskoiler for now
Hence why Tampa acquired Coleman, Goodrow, and Savard over the course of 2 deadlines and gave up 3 1sts and top prospects to do it. - they understand what it takes to win

Ya, for sure. It was questionable that they gave up that much for them, but it worked out extremely well. The leafs, I think, should get a Bogo replacement and a top 4 d at the deadline. Maybe a depth forward. That would help a lot.
TrueCanuck a aimé ceci.
30 janv. 2022 à 14 h 54
Banni

I think this Leaf team just needs to decide to be more physical. In the sense that they will relentlessly fight for the puck, they don't need to hit a bunch or fight or anything like that. They just need to want it more and never back down from a puck battle. They do that they will win.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage