SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Chychrun to Boston

Créé par: TimStutzle18
Publié: 1 janv. 2022 à 10 h 24
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 118/200 (59%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaCoyotes de l'Arizona

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Chychrun, JakobCoyotes de l'ArizonaIR-2 714 000 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Foligno, NickBruins de BostonLNH-2 242 000 $111---0000--
Beecher, JohnExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial6 623 029 $21456851412
Variation472 000 $111120
Final7 095 029 $ (↑)22 (↑)46 (↑)69 (↑)6 (↑)16 (↑)12000

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Foligno, NickBruins de BostonLNH-2 242 000 $111---0000--
Beecher, JohnExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Chychrun, JakobCoyotes de l'ArizonaIR-2 714 000 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 079 276 $2245663612
Variation-472 000 $-1-1-1-1-20
Final1 607 276 $ (↓)21 (↓)44 (↓)65 (↓)2 (↓)4 (↓)12000
1 janv. 2022 à 11 h 12
Jumbo Joe
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 41
A lot to give up, but I think Chychrun and McAvoy would be a dynamic duo together.
1 janv. 2022 à 12 h 8
arky
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,368
Arizona is not going to want 3 picks over three years, and especially a 1st, two years away
1 janv. 2022 à 12 h 53
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
Not nearly enough. Lysell, debrusk, a first is the base, add more from there.
1 janv. 2022 à 16 h 14
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,788
BOS doesn't have enough talent in the farm system to make a good enough offer, and they'd be crazy to trade high picks, cause they really need to restock.
Hobo a aimé ceci.
1 janv. 2022 à 22 h 28
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
Not nearly enough. Lysell, debrusk, a first is the base, add more from there.

at this price its better to walk away from making an offer.
1 janv. 2022 à 22 h 30
Banni
Quoting: Hobo
at this price its better to walk away from making an offer.

Thoroughly disagree. That would be well worth it.

Lysell, debrusk, and two firsts would be the first win Sweeney has had in a long time.
1 janv. 2022 à 22 h 37
Sir
Thoroughly disagree. That would be well worth it.

Lysell, debrusk, and two firsts would be the first win Sweeney has had in a long time.

Sweeney may as well sign his resignation as well for making the deal. They don't have the capital to make that type of deal - perhaps they explore Jake and Lysell, but adding 2 more 1sts is silly.
1 janv. 2022 à 22 h 39
Banni
Sweeney may as well sign his resignation as well for making the deal. They don't have the capital to make that type of deal - perhaps they explore Jake and Lysell, but adding 2 more 1sts is silly.

The league does not revolve around the bruins. Lysell and debrusk is like someone offering a third liner and a prospect for mcavoy.

Sweeney should be canned regardless, but lysell, two firsts, and debrusk is a slam dunk no brainer for boston. Done deal, smile and win.
1 janv. 2022 à 22 h 42
Sir
The league does not revolve around the bruins. Lysell and debrusk is like someone offering a third liner and a prospect for mcavoy.

Sweeney should be canned regardless, but lysell, two firsts, and debrusk is a slam dunk no brainer for boston. Done deal, smile and win.

Its a good thing you aren't a GM in the league then smile I am glad you noticed that the league doesn't revolve around the Bruins, albeit not sure what it has to do with the Bruins not having the capital to make this deal you have proposed as it would do nothing but set them back for years to come.
1 janv. 2022 à 22 h 48
Banni
Its a good thing you aren't a GM in the league then smile I am glad you noticed that the league doesn't revolve around the Bruins, albeit not sure what it has to do with the Bruins not having the capital to make this deal you have proposed as it would do nothing but set them back for years to come.

Okay, first off, you’re just underestimating the market, or the kind of player chychrun is. Saying, “explore Jake and lysell,” makes it really seem like you think the other 31 teams are here to suit the bruins needs. It’s just such a pathetic offer.

You keep saying the bruins don’t have the capital to pull off a debrusk, lysell, and two first trade. Well, the Bruins have a debrusk, and a lysell, and a first rounder in the next two drafts…..soooooo they do have the capital.
1 janv. 2022 à 23 h 28
Sir
Modifié 1 janv. 2022 à 23 h 37
Okay, first off, you’re just underestimating the market, or the kind of player chychrun is. Saying, “explore Jake and lysell,” makes it really seem like you think the other 31 teams are here to suit the bruins needs. It’s just such a pathetic offer.

You keep saying the bruins don’t have the capital to pull off a debrusk, lysell, and two first trade. Well, the Bruins have a debrusk, and a lysell, and a first rounder in the next two drafts…..soooooo they do have the capital.

Are you always this salty in life or just the forums here? I am not under estimating the market - I mean when is the last time you saw that much capital getting moved for a D man?
- Nate Schmidt for a 3rd rounder
- Dougie Hamilton - 1st and 2nd rounders and then Hamilton, Ferland and the rights to Adam Fox for Noah Hanafin and Elias Lindholm
- Brady Skjei for a conditional 1st
- Sami Vatanen for Janne K, Cleasson and a 4th
- Erik Karlsson for Chris Tierney, Rudolf Balcers, rights to Josh Norris, Dylan DeMelo and a 1st rounder
- Seth Jones, 1st, 6th for Adam Boqvist, two 1sts and a 2nd

Given Karlsson when traded had proven a lot more than Jakob as well as Dougie - makes your delusional world of market value. What I mean by the Bruins don't have the capital, is more so they would be stupid to pay this asking price you have set of DeBrusk, Lysell and two 1st round picks and that the trade would hurt them for much longer than it would help them.
1 janv. 2022 à 23 h 41
Banni
Are you always this salty in life or just the forums here? I am not under estimating the market - I mean when is the last time you saw that much capital getting moved for a D man?
- Nate Schmidt for a 3rd rounder
- Dougie Hamilton - 1st and 2nd rounders and then Hamilton, Ferland and the rights to Adam Fox for Noah Hanafin and Elias Lindholm
- Brady Skjei for a conditional 1st
- Sami Vatanen for Janne K, Cleasson and a 4th
- Erik Karlsson for Chris Tierney, Rudolf Balcers, rights to Josh Norris, Dylan DeMelo and a 1st rounder
- Seth Jones, 1st, 6th for Adam Boqvist, two 1sts and a 2nd

Given Karlsson when traded had proven a lot more than Jakob as well as Dougie - makes your delusional world of market value. What I mean by the Bruins don't have the capital, is more so they would be stupid to pay this asking price you have set of DeBrusk, Lysell and two 1st round picks and that the trade would hurt them for much longer than it would help them. You sound like like an insurance company that wants to spend 99 cents to save a dollar, its silly.

So ya, i think you’re not understanding the trade market. The players that you just listed have nothing to do with the value of chychrun. It’s old cap dumps, rentals, RFA rights, you’re really all over the place.

Chychrun is a legitimate number one d (exactly the bruins need for the left side), locked up for four years at about half of his worth through the age of 27. Doesn’t get more valuable than that. Those guys do not become available very often. Maybe once every decade or so. For a struggling winger, a couple late firsts that likely wouldn’t have an NHL impact until around 2027, and a prospect that I’m high on, but hasn’t proven anything? That’s just such a low risk. In exchange, the bruins have the best top pair in hockey for the next four years. Such a no brainer.

If you can find a legitimate comparable, not a rental, or RFA rights etc, I’m all ears. But lets not waste time talking about Sami vatanen and Nate schmidt.
2 janv. 2022 à 0 h 7
Sir
So ya, i think you’re not understanding the trade market. The players that you just listed have nothing to do with the value of chychrun. It’s old cap dumps, rentals, RFA rights, you’re really all over the place.

Chychrun is a legitimate number one d (exactly the bruins need for the left side), locked up for four years at about half of his worth through the age of 27. Doesn’t get more valuable than that. Those guys do not become available very often. Maybe once every decade or so. For a struggling winger, a couple late firsts that likely wouldn’t have an NHL impact until around 2027, and a prospect that I’m high on, but hasn’t proven anything? That’s just such a low risk. In exchange, the bruins have the best top pair in hockey for the next four years. Such a no brainer.

If you can find a legitimate comparable, not a rental, or RFA rights etc, I’m all ears. But lets not waste time talking about Sami vatanen and Nate schmidt.

What ever you say. We will agree to disagree and move on as I don't have enough tequila to match your salt.
2 janv. 2022 à 0 h 8
Banni
What ever you say. We will agree to disagree and move on as I don't have enough tequila to match your salt.

And you might just not know who chychrun is.
2 janv. 2022 à 0 h 14
Sir
And you might just not know who chychrun is.

LOL - yeah that's it smile
2 janv. 2022 à 0 h 15
Banni
LOL - yeah that's it smile

You’re the one that brought up Nate schmidt as as comparison
2 janv. 2022 à 0 h 21
Sir
Modifié 2 janv. 2022 à 0 h 27
You’re the one that brought up Nate schmidt as as comparison

I was referencing D trades that I could remember off the top of my head and to to determine market value you need to know what all D players are going tor. Man you really can't see the forest through the trees and only agree with your own opinion eh?
2 janv. 2022 à 0 h 35
Banni
I was referencing D trades that I could remember off the top of my head and to to determine market value you need to know what all D players are going tor. Man you really can't see the forest through the trees and only agree with your own opinion eh?

Thats like bringing up Taylor hall when talking about a potential McDavid trade.
2 janv. 2022 à 13 h 34
Sir
Thats like bringing up Taylor hall when talking about a potential McDavid trade.

Sure what ever you say, you are always right and what you say is 100% absolute - go get'em champ
2 janv. 2022 à 13 h 55
Banni
Sure what ever you say, you are always right and what you say is 100% absolute - go get'em champ

I’m not always right, far from it. But you’re really really really wrong here, and its quite obvious. Nate schmidt? Cmon guy. Be better than that.
2 janv. 2022 à 20 h 25
Sir
I’m not always right, far from it. But you’re really really really wrong here, and its quite obvious. Nate schmidt? Cmon guy. Be better than that.

Strawman fallacy - Nate isn't the topic but a mere reference of recent D men that were moved that I could remember off the top of my head - the trade you suggested is slam dunk the bruins take and run is the topic, but you can pick on me bringing up nate in that thread that also had D men that were much better than were JC is right now. I was merely pointing out that your sense of market value may not be accurate, however like many things you only listen, hear and think what you want to think - just ran out of tequila so the salt you have to offer is done. Cheers and continue to live your perfect life mate.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage