SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2022 Full Seven Rounds

25 déc. 2021 à 19 h 28
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,946
Great rankings, as always. I'd personally move Kulich up a bit.
BruinsFan35 a aimé ceci.
26 déc. 2021 à 11 h 26
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,403
@BruinsFan35 I have to admit that at first I was skeptical of where you were ranking Miroshnichenko but the more I read about him, the more I agree with you, he has a great shot, he's physical, he's a pretty good skater but his effort off the puck, his defence, his passing and his consistency all need work.

Your Slides have been helping me do my own rankings as I like to read reports and I use your slides as a kind of verifier and another opinion on the strengths and weaknesses of players, their ceiling, ETA and player types
BruinsFan35 a aimé ceci.
26 déc. 2021 à 15 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 522
Quoting: TZ11
Great rankings, as always. I'd personally move Kulich up a bit.

I haven't been able to watch a ton of him first-hand, which is why I've ranked guys who I've seen more of above him. My hope is to watch more of him within the coming month or so and get a better feel for him as a player.
TZ11 a aimé ceci.
26 déc. 2021 à 15 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 522
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
BruinsFan35 I have to admit that at first I was skeptical of where you were ranking Miroshnichenko but the more I read about him, the more I agree with you, he has a great shot, he's physical, he's a pretty good skater but his effort off the puck, his defence, his passing and his consistency all need work.

Your Slides have been helping me do my own rankings as I like to read reports and I use your slides as a kind of verifier and another opinion on the strengths and weaknesses of players, their ceiling, ETA and player types

Thanks! Let me know where I can see your thoughts on these prospects when you are ready to display them. I saw your last rankings but I'm interested to see any similarities or disparities in our rankings.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
27 déc. 2021 à 19 h 46
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,437
This is great.

Guys I think are list a bit too low and would be higher on my list:
Liam Ohgren
Gavin Hayes
Rieger Lorenz
Maddox Fleming (we'll see what he does with the move, but he is 1st round talent)
Liam Ohgren
Tristan Luneau
Filip Mesar
Ryan Greene

Guys who are going earlier than I would expect
Ty Nelson
Frank Nazar
Artem Duda
Matthew Seminoff

Also, there will be some Prep players that will emerge. Many didn't play last year, so its in a way two cohorts in one draft.
And I have heard its a good crop.
Some names to consider - Billy Norcross, Brennan Ali, Michael Callow

And love that you have some overagers in there. Personally love Jiri Tichacek as late pick. Canonica good too.
Would like to see some love for the little ones too- Jeremy Wilmer, Marcus Almqvist.
Other overagers to consider - Jake Martin, Ethan Straky, Kalle Ervasti, Jack Harvey, Matthew Argentina

Good work. Will check out the profiles too.
BruinsFan35 a aimé ceci.
28 déc. 2021 à 6 h 50
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,437
Also, add Owen Pickering
BruinsFan35 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage