SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Center Trade

Créé par: LNels31
Publié: 26 nov. 2021 à 13 h 25
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 154/200 (77%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fiala, KevinWild du MinnesotaLNH-3 927 000 $111---0000--
Khusnutdinov, MaratExempté du ballottageWild du MinnesotaMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Hertl, TomasSharks de San JoseLNH-4 331 250 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 250 006 $2344623612
Variation-404 250 $0-1-10-10
Final1 845 756 $ (↓)2343 (↓)61 (↓)35 (↓)12000

Logo de Sharks de San JoseSharks de San Jose

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Hertl, TomasSharks de San JoseLNH-4 331 250 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fiala, KevinWild du MinnesotaLNH-3 927 000 $111---0000--
Khusnutdinov, MaratExempté du ballottageWild du MinnesotaMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial7 382 732 $2346643513
Variation404 250 $011010
Final7 786 982 $ (↑)2347 (↑)65 (↑)36 (↑)13000
26 nov. 2021 à 13 h 27
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 27
Idk what kind of offer it would take to get hertl. I know we offer Fiala as a starter and a pick but not sure as far as prospect it would cost. I mean we still have to pay hertl. I think he’d be intrigued to stay with the wild for the chance to play along side Kaprizov.
26 nov. 2021 à 13 h 41
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,745
Quoting: LNels31
Idk what kind of offer it would take to get hertl. I know we offer Fiala as a starter and a pick but not sure as far as prospect it would cost. I mean we still have to pay hertl. I think he’d be intrigued to stay with the wild for the chance to play along side Kaprizov.

This is a pretty good starting point, but Hertl is a big upgrade on Fiala, and since Fiala is due a raise again this year (and if signing long term will be looking for $5.5+), MIN needs to add to the deal. The second would need to be a first.

But this is the kinda deal MIN needs in order to remain near the top of the standings this year.....a rental that they have the option to sign in the offseason, if the $$ is right. They've got 3 years of cap hell to contend with before they're free to make long term UFA commitments.
26 nov. 2021 à 13 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 27
Yeah I was wondering if it’d need to be upgraded to a first which I think I would totally be open to. Yes we’d be giving up a great future prospects possibly but the wild are in win now mode due to the dead cap hits coming. I think they’d be able to afford hertl’s next contract cause they’ll be banking on prospects coming up in Rossi, boldy and beckman. They’ll resign cheap younger players like pitlick as well as sturm while letting guys like greenway, rask and goligoski walk
26 nov. 2021 à 13 h 59
Banni
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 449
Quoting: LNels31
Yeah I was wondering if it’d need to be upgraded to a first which I think I would totally be open to. Yes we’d be giving up a great future prospects possibly but the wild are in win now mode due to the dead cap hits coming. I think they’d be able to afford hertl’s next contract cause they’ll be banking on prospects coming up in Rossi, boldy and beckman. They’ll resign cheap younger players like pitlick as well as sturm while letting guys like greenway, rask and goligoski walk

They already have a handshake deal with Alex G. So he's coming back. Do you really believe Minnesota has any chance to beat Tampa much less Florida who was skating circles around Minnesota? Minnesota also has no chance against Vegas, and Colorado when healthy. Jared's spurgeon injury also is taking them out of 1st place in division in a few games. You don't give up a top 15, or 20 pick and a prospect for possibly 2nd place in division
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2021 à 0 h 49
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 17
Quoting: CAPDumba
They already have a handshake deal with Alex G. So he's coming back. Do you really believe Minnesota has any chance to beat Tampa much less Florida who was skating circles around Minnesota? Minnesota also has no chance against Vegas, and Colorado when healthy. Jared's spurgeon injury also is taking them out of 1st place in division in a few games. You don't give up a top 15, or 20 pick and a prospect for possibly 2nd place in division

The FLA game was rough, I'll give you that. But, they've always played Vegas well. If Eichel comes back at 100%, that could change (I hope that happens... I drafted Eichel in all of my keeper leagues). They've played COL well and I'm not sold on Kuemper. Minny just beat Tampa tonight. Took them to OT a week ago. The head coach who just won the cup two years in a row was "glad" that he was done playing the WIld this year. I realize that most Minny fans are either 100% homer or 100% doubtful. However, the WIld are a solid team this year. They might be a #1 C away from a cup run. BUT....

Hertl is NOT that #1 C. I would not give up any more than Fiala and a pick OR a prospect (and certainly not a first rounder or a blue chip prospect). Look at the numbers. Hertl is not a Matthews, Eichel or McDavid type player. He isn't even a Zibanejad type player. JT Miller is better than Hertl and it sounds like he is available. The Wild would be better off going that route.

Speaking of numbers, look at the per game production from Fiala and Hertl. They score roughly the same number of points per game. Fiala has a better plus-minus. Fiala shoots more. Fiala has more power play points. The truth is that Hertl is not "that much" better than Fiala. Additionally, if the Wild trade for Hertl, they pretty much know they have to let him walk next year. On the flip side, SJS get at least one more Fiala contract negotiation with team control (and believe me, that is DEFINITELY worth something in a flat cap situation).

In short, I think this is an overpay for the WIld. Hertl would be a rental. If there was another year or two on his deal (and if Hertl found the scoresheet more), it might be different. But he doesn't. So it isn't.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage