Logo de BUF
      Logo de BUF
      Logo de BUF
      Logo de BUF
      Logo de BUF
      Logo de BUF
      Logo de BUF
      Logo de BUF
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2381 500 000 $59 605 014 $113 916 $1 120 000 $21 894 986 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
      9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
      AG, AD
      NMC
      UFA - 6
      2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
      AG, C
      RFA - 3
      3 050 000 $3 050 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
      863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
      C, AG, AD
      RFA - 2
      894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
      C, AG
      UFA - 2
      Logo de Bruins de Boston
      769 167 $769 167 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
      AD, C
      RFA - 1
      1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
      C
      UFA - 2
      825 000 $825 000 $
      AG, C
      RFA - 2
      925 000 $925 000 $
      C, AG
      RFA - 1
      6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
      AD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
      AG, C
      UFA - 2
      1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 3
      2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
      DD
      RFA - 3
      Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
      4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
      G
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      2 822 764 $2 822 764 $
      DG
      UFA - 1
      3 875 000 $3 875 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 1
      750 000 $750 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      Logo de Blues de St-Louis
      3 275 000 $3 275 000 $
      DG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      900 000 $900 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 1
      1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      750 000 $750 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      Équipe de réserve
      750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
      G
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      29 sept. 2021 à 17 h 25
      Rejoint: juin 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,492
      Kings decline, would rather have Kupari and that 2nd. Besides no space for him.
      OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
      29 sept. 2021 à 17 h 28
      Once a Kings Fan Too
      Mentions "j'aime": 25,196
      Not clear we would pay our 2022 second for DeBrusk; we CERTAINLY wouldn't exchange Kupari for him. Kupari fits our needs much better, and we paid a low second for Lias Andersson when we had two other seconds on our dance card.
      tryger a aimé ceci.
      29 sept. 2021 à 17 h 29
      Démarrer sujet
      Am Yisrael Chai
      Rejoint: oct. 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 6,727
      Quoting: tryger
      Kings decline, would rather have Kupari and that 2nd. Besides no space for him.

Quoting: OldNYIfan
      Not clear we would pay our 2022 second for DeBrusk; we CERTAINLY wouldn't exchange Kupari for him. Kupari fits our needs much better, and we paid a low second for Lias Andersson when we had two other seconds on our dance card.

Don't blame you, just testing to see if it was doable. Feel Arvidsson makes him redundant with all the prospects coming up.
      OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
      29 sept. 2021 à 17 h 30
      Quoting: Stanley_Cup_To_Manhattan
      Don't blame you, just testing to see if it was doable. Feel Arvidsson makes him redundant with all the prospects coming up.

It's more that Debrusk is on the decline, not exactly the guy you want right after you traded away all your older guys to get young (including a high pick and a recent 1st round pick)
      29 sept. 2021 à 17 h 33
      Leafs
      Rejoint: août 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 10
      Why would the blues dump scandella after trading a 2rd for him
      29 sept. 2021 à 17 h 44
      Xercuses
      Rejoint: juin 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,616
      Quoting: Evanboi
      Why would the blues dump scandella after trading a 2rd for him

Cause we need cap space he’s trash and we have better players but I don’t think the blues
      29 sept. 2021 à 17 h 52
      Rejoint: août 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 176
      Koskinen is guaranteed at this point a rebound season. Why even bother trading him and would I never trade him for future considerations
      29 sept. 2021 à 17 h 55
      Banni
      Rejoint: avr. 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
      It's more that Debrusk is on the decline, not exactly the guy you want right after you traded away all your older guys to get young (including a high pick and a recent 1st round pick)

Which do you think is more likely:
      Option 1: a 24 year old forgot how to play hockey and is on the decline.
      Option 2: the pandemic; isolation, shortened off-season, no pre-season, effected the 24 year old more than most.

For what it’s worth, the bruins, and debrusk have spoken a lot about how the pandemic really had Debrusk out of sorts last year. His legs were dead, and mentally he wasn’t there. Sounds like an excuse, i know. But it kind of makes more sense than a 24 year old forgetting how to play hockey.
      29 sept. 2021 à 18 h 8
      Quoting: CMcAvoy73
      Which do you think is more likely:
      Option 1: a 24 year old forgot how to play hockey and is on the decline.
      Option 2: the pandemic; isolation, shortened off-season, no pre-season, effected the 24 year old more than most.

For what it’s worth, the bruins, and debrusk have spoken a lot about how the pandemic really had Debrusk out of sorts last year. His legs were dead, and mentally he wasn’t there. Sounds like an excuse, i know. But it kind of makes more sense than a 24 year old forgetting how to play hockey.

I mean the majority of his career has been during COVID, his sample size has to include how he has done during COVID. Which indicates he got worse. His price should match his production, which is on the decline. A recent first round selection and a 2nd would be an over pay. Athanasiou scored 33 goals in one season, but his value is closer to what he was able to provide over the last season than what he has done in the past.
      29 sept. 2021 à 18 h 13
      Banni
      I mean the majority of his career has been during COVID, his sample size has to include how he has done during COVID. Which indicates he got worse. His price should match his production, which is on the decline. A recent first round selection and a 2nd would be an over pay. Athanasiou scored 33 goals in one season, but his value is closer to what he was able to provide over the last season than what he has done in the past.

Three seasons without covid: scored at a 25 goal/82 game pace.
      One season with covid: scored at a 10 goal/82 game pace.

I don’t know where you got that he played the majority of his career with covid, but that just could not be any less factual.
      29 sept. 2021 à 18 h 22
      Three seasons without covid: scored at a 25 goal/82 game pace.
      One season with covid: scored at a 10 goal/82 game pace.

I don’t know where you got that he played the majority of his career with covid, but that just could not be any less factual.

I was including the year prior 19-20, COVID cases were in America by January 2020. That season and last year showed a decline in progression. The 2019-20 Season he played 3 fewer games, and had 8 fewer goals. Last year his shooting % went from 11.8 to 5.4. He is declining and it's not just COVID.
      29 sept. 2021 à 18 h 53
      Pistol Pete
      Rejoint: août 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,479
      im not even sure edmonton could trade koskinen to buffalo he has an M-NTC
      29 sept. 2021 à 18 h 56
      Banni
      I was including the year prior 19-20, COVID cases were in America by January 2020. That season and last year showed a decline in progression. The 2019-20 Season he played 3 fewer games, and had 8 fewer goals. Last year his shooting % went from 11.8 to 5.4. He is declining and it's not just COVID.

So you think a 24 year old forgot how to play hockey, got it?

Seems like we’re counting regular season games. 100% of Debrusk’s 19-20 games were played before covid was in North America, soooooo maybe don’t count that as a covid season? He was playing fine that year. Bit snake bit. The regression we saw last season was surprising. Maybe the 24 year old forgot how to play hockey, but if you recognize the oddities of last season, and your head instantly goes to regression, i think you need to give your head a shake. I’m not going to say it’s impossible that it’s the case, but if i hear hoofs, i think horses, not zebras.
      29 sept. 2021 à 19 h 37
      So you think a 24 year old forgot how to play hockey, got it?

Seems like we’re counting regular season games. 100% of Debrusk’s 19-20 games were played before covid was in North America, soooooo maybe don’t count that as a covid season? He was playing fine that year. Bit snake bit. The regression we saw last season was surprising. Maybe the 24 year old forgot how to play hockey, but if you recognize the oddities of last season, and your head instantly goes to regression, i think you need to give your head a shake. I’m not going to say it’s impossible that it’s the case, but if i hear hoofs, i think horses, not zebras.

So you would risk a 1st and 2nd to obtain Debrusk believing last season and his snake bitten season the year prior as mulligans? I don’t believe he’s forgotten how to play hockey, but I do think he is no longer considered an elite talent who demands high assets. Once he proves everyone wrong, let’s deal then.
      29 sept. 2021 à 19 h 41
      Banni
      So you would risk a 1st and 2nd to obtain Debrusk believing last season and his snake bitten season the year prior as mulligans? I don’t believe he’s forgotten how to play hockey, but I do think he is no longer considered an elite talent who demands high assets. Once he proves everyone wrong, let’s deal then.

No, it seems like you do think he’s forgotten how to play hockey. Why else would he be in decline at age 24?

1st and a 2nd? What are you talking about?
      29 sept. 2021 à 20 h 45
      No, it seems like you do think he’s forgotten how to play hockey. Why else would he be in decline at age 24?

1st and a 2nd? What are you talking about?

Kupari was a first round pick in 2018 (still seen as a great prospect in our system) and the proposition also includes a second do you understand the first and second now?

That is too high a value for Debrusk after he has shown decline and we are unsure he will return to being a 20+ goal scorer, if you believe that he is, I think you should be against any dealing of Debrusk.

Can you please show me where I said he doesn’t know how to play hockey? I said he’s in decline, and if you spend two seasons declining in every metric, I don’t think you can blame it on a shortened season. Go ahead and take a second and read through my responses, he is not worth the package shown until he can prove he can improve.

This whole conversation is pointless anyhow, the kings and bruins havent traded since they flipped Jones.
      29 sept. 2021 à 21 h 38
      Banni
      Kupari was a first round pick in 2018 (still seen as a great prospect in our system) and the proposition also includes a second do you understand the first and second now?

That is too high a value for Debrusk after he has shown decline and we are unsure he will return to being a 20+ goal scorer, if you believe that he is, I think you should be against any dealing of Debrusk.

Can you please show me where I said he doesn’t know how to play hockey? I said he’s in decline, and if you spend two seasons declining in every metric, I don’t think you can blame it on a shortened season. Go ahead and take a second and read through my responses, he is not worth the package shown until he can prove he can improve.

This whole conversation is pointless anyhow, the kings and bruins havent traded since they flipped Jones.

Kupari isn’t a first. He’s Kupari. Players aren’t picks.

Prospects and picks don’t do a darn thing for the bruins. Players do.
      29 sept. 2021 à 22 h 6
      Kupari isn’t a first. He’s Kupari. Players aren’t picks.

Prospects and picks don’t do a darn thing for the bruins. Players do.

What are you even arguing then? You literally don’t respond to any questions I pose, and just argue for the sake of arguing. You believe recently selected picks and prospects aren’t worth anything and Debrusk is amazing and not showing any sign of decline. Are you just trolling?

Is there going to be any response from you that has some point?
      29 sept. 2021 à 22 h 11
      Banni
      What are you even arguing then? You literally don’t respond to any questions I pose, and just argue for the sake of arguing. You believe recently selected picks and prospects aren’t worth anything and Debrusk is amazing and not showing any sign of decline. Are you just trolling?

Is there going to be any response from you that has some point?

See, that’s the thing. You don’t ask questions. You say that I’ve said random things that i haven’t actually said in the form of a, “so you’re saying…”

The above post is a perfect example. Where did i say recently selected picks and prospects aren’t worth anything?
      Where did i say debrusk is amazing?

I made two logical arguments, and you take giant leaps from those statements into something totally unrelated:
      1. In the face of an unprecedented global pandemic, it’s more likely than not that a 24 year old that struggled last year was affected by external situations, rather than just declining. A 24 year old declining is exceptionally rare. A 24 year old struggling mentally and physically when their world is turned upside down is not.
      2. A player is not a first round pick, they are a player. That isn’t just logical, it’s objective, and absolute fact. Kupari is a person, not a draft number. Want to trade a 1st for Senyshyn? Be my guest.
      29 sept. 2021 à 22 h 20
      See, that’s the thing. You don’t ask questions. You say that I’ve said random things that i haven’t actually said in the form of a, “so you’re saying…”

The above post is a perfect example. Where did i say recently selected picks and prospects aren’t worth anything?
      Where did i say debrusk is amazing?

I made two logical arguments, and you take giant leaps from those statements into something totally unrelated:
      1. In the face of an unprecedented global pandemic, it’s more likely than not that a 24 year old that struggled last year was affected by external situations, rather than just declining. A 24 year old declining is exceptionally rare. A 24 year old struggling mentally and physically when their world is turned upside down is not.
      2. A player is not a first round pick, they are a player. That isn’t just logical, it’s objective, and absolute fact. Kupari is a person, not a draft number. Want to trade a 1st for Senyshyn? Be my guest.

Fine, point accepted. I agree value is subjective to where you see the floor and ceiling of a prospect not their selection place. And I totally believe mental blocks can impact play.

I’ll respond with very direct questions.

Do you think Kupari is a good prospect? If the 2018 draft was redone do you see him outside the first round?

If you believe the play of Debrusk is directly related to external conditions and mental strains, do you believe those issues have been resolved and he will bounce back to being a 25+ goal player this season?

Please define a player in decline. Is this a term that can only be used on older players?

Do you believe Kupari and 2nd is fair value for Debrusk, or an advantage to the Bruins or Kings?

If not what trade would you suggest.
      CMcAvoy73 a aimé ceci.
      29 sept. 2021 à 22 h 32
      Banni
      Fine, point accepted. I agree value is subjective to where you see the floor and ceiling of a prospect not their selection place. And I totally believe mental blocks can impact play.

I’ll respond with very direct questions.

Do you think Kupari is a good prospect? If the 2018 draft was redone do you see him outside the first round?

If you believe the play of Debrusk is directly related to external conditions and mental strains, do you believe those issues have been resolved and he will bounce back to being a 25+ goal player this season?

Please define a player in decline. Is this a term that can only be used on older players?

Do you believe Kupari and 2nd is fair value for Debrusk, or an advantage to the Bruins or Kings?

If not what trade would you suggest.

I really hesitate to try to evaluate Kupari. I can’t tell you I watch much of Liiga. What I do know is that he’s a soon to be 22 year old that hasn’t exactly thrived in the AHL. I would view him as quite the long shot to pan out. With regards to where he would be selected in the 2018 draft if there was a re-do, it’s pretty tough to tell now. He’d probably slip, but it’s really tough to tell.

Yes, I think Debrusk will bounce back. The language out of boston has been good, he played well in his pre-season outing, and it’s just the only logical conclusion. There’s always the chance that this is a mental block he can’t get over, and he’ll wash out of the league, but that just isn’t where i think the smart money is.

Player in decline for me: large sample size of one level of play, followed by a, well, decline, and not just a blip. Not just a down year. A decent sample size.

I think value is pretty irrelevant here. Fit is the bigger issue. Should the bruins be trading roster players for futures? No.

I would suggest the trade isn’t a fit, and debrusk will play out the year for the bruins. His value to the team is far far greater than his trade value.
      tryger a aimé ceci.
      29 sept. 2021 à 23 h 15
      I really hesitate to try to evaluate Kupari. I can’t tell you I watch much of Liiga. What I do know is that he’s a soon to be 22 year old that hasn’t exactly thrived in the AHL. I would view him as quite the long shot to pan out. With regards to where he would be selected in the 2018 draft if there was a re-do, it’s pretty tough to tell now. He’d probably slip, but it’s really tough to tell.

Yes, I think Debrusk will bounce back. The language out of boston has been good, he played well in his pre-season outing, and it’s just the only logical conclusion. There’s always the chance that this is a mental block he can’t get over, and he’ll wash out of the league, but that just isn’t where i think the smart money is.

Player in decline for me: large sample size of one level of play, followed by a, well, decline, and not just a blip. Not just a down year. A decent sample size.

I think value is pretty irrelevant here. Fit is the bigger issue. Should the bruins be trading roster players for futures? No.

I would suggest the trade isn’t a fit, and debrusk will play out the year for the bruins. His value to the team is far far greater than his trade value.

Thank you, I hope he bounces back.
      CMcAvoy73 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage