Logo de TOR
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $74 216 170 $0 $0 $7 283 830 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 463 139 $2 463 139 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 636 364 $2 636 364 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Kraken de Seattle
825 000 $825 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Kraken de Seattle
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 août 2021 à 10 h 43
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,953
Ducks easily decline, a guy we got rid of cause we dont have room for him, a career AHL that becomes a 4th liner if you're lucky, a goalie prospect that would be underneath Dotsal, and Gage and a second doesnt get you one of Manson/Rakell let alone both and a pick
27 août 2021 à 10 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 26
Quoting: Salzy
Ducks easily decline, a guy we got rid of cause we dont have room for him, some career AHLers that become 4th liners if you're lucky and a second doesnt get you one of Manson/Rakell let alone both and a pick

Strange. I didn't know a top goalie prospect can become a fourth liner...
27 août 2021 à 10 h 46
Quoting: angrygeno
Strange. I didn't know a top goalie prospect can become a fourth liner...

I edited it once I noticed I had mistaken Clang for a forward, doesnt change the fact that the value is no where close
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 10 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 26
I edited it once I noticed I had mistaken Clang for a forward, doesnt change the fact that the value is no where close

Then what would be cost? The values arent as high as they used to be.
27 août 2021 à 10 h 50
Quoting: angrygeno
Then what would be cost? The values arent as high as they used to be.

The asking price is a first and a "high-end" prospect for each

I'd take a first alone for each though, I dont think they are worth the rumored asking price from Bob Murray personally
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 11 h 11
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,536
The asking price is a first and a "high-end" prospect for each

I'd take a first alone for each though, I dont think they are worth the rumored asking price from Bob Murray personally

Now, not that I completely disagree on the value changing hands being off, but just because there's an "ask" doesn't mean that's what a team gets.

ANA dropped the ball on Rakell. They waited too long and now he's a rental, so a 1st + a high end prospect just isn't happening, not to mention he's hit a bit of a decline. I think either a 1st or a top prospect is enough to get the deal done for Rakell in a straight up trade or a 2nd + mid-level prospect. Now, I won't squabble about the prospect going the other way because we don't know who ANA would value, if anyone in the Pens' system, but I'd concede Poulin, Legare or Hallander would make more sense.

Manson? This is a tough one. He's taken a hard decline, so I don't know if he even gets a 1st at this point. I think his value is less than Rakell, but again who knows with the deals we saw this off-season.

The other issue is Hextall has stated he's no longer moving their 1st and 2nd round picks, but would consider moving prospects in the right deal.

All this said, I don't think the Pens are wiling to give what it would take to get this deal done.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 11 h 15
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,401
As my esteemed colleague @Salzy says, Pettersson isn't much of an improvement over the guys we have at #3LD at more than three times the cost, Clang isn't of much interest when we have Lukas Dostal and Roman Durny already in the fold, Bjorkqvist is a nice prospect but Lundestrom and Tracey are better, and the second is the only interesting part of the offer. For those two players without retention I'd say that the price is your 2022 first plus Nathan Legare or maybe Samuel Poulin.
Salzy a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 11 h 15
Quoting: Mr_Gardoki
Now, not that I completely disagree on the value changing hands being off, but just because there's an "ask" doesn't mean that's what a team gets.

ANA dropped the ball on Rakell. They waited too long and now he's a rental, so a 1st + a high end prospect just isn't happening, not to mention he's hit a bit of a decline. I think either a 1st or a top prospect is enough to get the deal done for Rakell in a straight up trade or a 2nd + mid-level prospect. Now, I won't squabble about the prospect going the other way because we don't know who ANA would value, if anyone in the Pens' system, but I'd concede Poulin, Legare or Hallander would make more sense.

Manson? This is a tough one. He's taken a hard decline, so I don't know if he even gets a 1st at this point. I think his value is less than Rakell.

The other issue is Hextall has stated he's no longer moving their 1st and 2nd round picks, but would consider moving prospects in the right deal.

All this said, I don't think the Pens are wiling to give what it would take to get this deal done.

I said I dont agree with the asking price, Murrays inaction and over valuing of Manson and Rakell put the Ducks in a bad spot

The Ducks had a Manson to Winnipeg deal done but the Jets are on his NTC and he nixed it

Rakell is for sure worth more, I just hope Murray smartens up and takes the best offer he gets before training camp opens

There have been rumors that teams have offered a first or a top prospect for either one but Murray turned them away cause he's become incompetent and thinks the Ducks can compete.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 11 h 17
Banni
I said I dont agree with the asking price, Murrays inaction and over valuing of Manson and Rakell put the Ducks in a bad spot

The Ducks had a Manson to Winnipeg deal done but the Jets are on his NTC and he nixed it

Rakell is for sure worth more, I just hope Murray smartens up and takes the best offer he gets before training camp opens

There have been rumors that teams have offered a first or a top prospect for either one but Murray turned them away cause he's become incompetent and thinks the Ducks can compete.

They offered him that this off-season for Rakell or last season?
27 août 2021 à 11 h 17

Supposedly this off-season, but as is the case with all rumors take them with a grain of salt
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 11 h 19
Once a Kings Fan Too

Manson? This is a tough one. He's taken a hard decline, so I don't know if he even gets a 1st at this point. I think his value is less than Rakell, but again who knows with the deals we saw this off-season.

Agree with you completely here. I think the trade value for both is a second plus a good prospect. The fact that Bjorkqvist is 24 and hasn't made the NHL yet means he's probably someone we're not interested in.
27 août 2021 à 11 h 20

I finally found the article its from Eric Stephens Ducks Mailbag for the Athletic, here's a quote from it

"All I can say is, I’ve been told there is a direction that will be moved toward regarding the younger core that’s in the process of being built. I do believe they’ve fielded offers for some of those players or have attempted to move some. Reportedly, a Manson-to-Winnipeg deal was scuttled by Manson, who has a 12-team no-trade list. The term on Henrique’s deal is the hang-up there. And it’s believed that teams would only part with either a first-rounder or a top prospect in the case of Rakell or Manson. The Ducks wanted both pieces."
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 11 h 20
Banni
Supposedly this off-season, but as is the case with all rumors take them with a grain of salt

Yeah, Murray is clearly delusional if he thinks ANA can compete. Too many teams are short-sighted like SJ. Teams make money off getting the playoffs, so the longer it takes to get there the less money they will make. Prolonging a rebuild just makes it worse. ANA is in a position to get some mighty good futures, some decent young prospects already and can probably turn around a rebuild in four or five seasons.
Salzy et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 11 h 24
Yeah, Murray is clearly delusional if he thinks ANA can compete. Too many teams are short-sighted like SJ. Teams make money off getting the playoffs, so the longer it takes to get there the less money they will make. Prolonging a rebuild just makes it worse. ANA is in a position to get some mighty good futures, some decent young prospects already and can probably turn around a rebuild in four or five seasons.

I think they're closer to 3 seasons away than 4-5
Zegras, Drysdale, Comtois, Terry, Lundestrom, Dotsal, Perreault, Pastujov, Zellweger, Thurn, Lacombe, Tracey

For my money only the Kings have a better prospect pool than the Ducks
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 11 h 24
Banni
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Agree with you completely here. I think the trade value for both is a second plus a good prospect. The fact that Bjorkqvist is 24 and hasn't made the NHL yet means he's probably someone we're not interested in.

Bjorkqvist is actually a better prospect than many realize. His transition was hampered by a bad injury and now he's finally better and rebounded very well. Don't get me wrong, he's not going light the world on fire, but he's likely going to be a very good 4th liner, possible decent 3rd line RW.

My diatribe aside he still probably makes little sense here lol
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 11 h 25
Banni
I think they're closer to 3 seasons away than 4-5
Zegras, Drysdale, Comtois, Terry, Lundestrom, Dotsal, Perreault, Pastujov, Zellweger, Thurn, Lacombe, Tracey

For my money only the Kings have a better prospect pool than the Ducks

Fair enough. Regardless, holding off on moving out some of these players and trying to limp in is only going to prolong things.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 11 h 29
Once a Kings Fan Too
Bjorkqvist is actually a better prospect than many realize. His transition was hampered by a bad injury and now he's finally better and rebounded very well. Don't get me wrong, he's not going light the world on fire, but he's likely going to be a very good 4th liner, possible decent 3rd line RW.

My diatribe aside he still probably makes little sense here lol

"Diatribe"?!?!? You obviously aren't familiar with my body of work.
Mr_Gardoki a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 11 h 31
Banni
"Diatribe"?!?!? You obviously aren't familiar with my body of work.

I think you and I tangled once or twice previously hahaha
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 14 h 17
Once a Kings Fan Too
I think you and I tangled once or twice previously hahaha

Well, whether we did or not (I've had so many conflicts, I can't remember them all except the last half dozen), I hope you know that now I hold your opinion and knowledge in high esteem.
Mr_Gardoki a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 14 h 20
Banni
Well, whether we did or not (I've had so many conflicts, I can't remember them all except the last half dozen), I hope you know that now I hold your opinion and knowledge in high esteem.

Likewise.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage