Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $81 686 783 $212 500 $0 $-186 783 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 7
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Flames de Calgary
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 4
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
C
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
UFA - 5
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 août 2021 à 19 h 20
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 903
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
good gravy you're bad at this. Dude, if you wanna go using "elite shut down player" as a talking point about how great your guy is and then a few comments later point out that they are actually incredibly similar in defensive impact, you have disproved your own point. If you're too scared to go look at what you said, then thats on you. You cant even keep the insults out of your mouth because you're so turnt up that someone is actually throwing facts at you.
You dont even know who your own players play with my dude.

So there can only be one elite shut down player in the entire league?? They can’t both have a similar feature in their games? Interesting way to go about it.

You’re argument so far is:
Both guys play great D
They score similarly
Marner sets up more
Marner plays with better players
Blindly pay 6 million more
Add a boat load to a trade

You’ve pointed out many times the similarities but still say the trade difference is huge. You either actively choose to be dumb or genuinely huff glue. You’ve driven my point home with more emphasis than I tried to put on it.
TheFlamingC a aimé ceci.
13 août 2021 à 19 h 27
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,382
Quoting: yycofred
So there can only be one elite shut down player in the entire league?? They can’t both have a similar feature in their games? Interesting way to go about it.

You’re argument so far is:
Both guys play great D
They score similarly
Marner sets up more
Marner plays with better players
Blindly pay 6 million more
Add a boat load to a trade

You’ve pointed out many times the similarities but still say the trade difference is huge. You either actively choose to be dumb or genuinely huff glue. You’ve driven my point home with more emphasis than I tried to put on it.

no, my argument is that Marner scores significantly more points and about the same goals while turning every goal scorer he plays with into an even better scorer than they have ever been.
Marner is younger and entering his prime
Lindholm is not better and is older and exiting his prime
Marner is better, and therefor costs more, and therefore you add more to a trade.
You have constantly moved the goalposts, flpped back your own arguments and flat out not even realised who Lindholm plays with ( i love how you keep pretending this isnt a thing, maybe that's the glue your huffing? I dont know how that works)
The only "points" you have is that Marner makes more and Lindholm plays C.
13 août 2021 à 19 h 35
no, my argument is that Marner scores significantly more points and about the same goals while turning every goal scorer he plays with into an even better scorer than they have ever been.
Marner is younger and entering his prime
Lindholm is not better and is older and exiting his prime
Marner is better, and therefor costs more, and therefore you add more to a trade.
You have constantly moved the goalposts, flpped back your own arguments and flat out not even realised who Lindholm plays with ( i love how you keep pretending this isnt a thing, maybe that's the glue your huffing? I dont know how that works)
The only "points" you have is that Marner makes more and Lindholm plays C.

That was very clearly a part of the comment I got one line into and then asked you to point out your made up argument to puff your chest, I promise you aren’t worth going back and finishing your comment full of falsehoods. Take your 5’2” certified little man badge a run along.
TheFlamingC a aimé ceci.
13 août 2021 à 19 h 37
That was very clearly a part of the comment I got one line into and then asked you to point out your made up argument to puff your chest, I promise you aren’t worth going back and finishing your comment full of falsehoods. Take your 5’2” certified little man badge a run along.

settle down there tiger, when you start throwing around insults all you're doing is showing the world that you got nothing in the tank and you lost. If you just walk away you can pretend you had to do laundry and forgot about the thread.
13 août 2021 à 19 h 46
settle down there tiger, when you start throwing around insults all you're doing is showing the world that you got nothing in the tank and you lost. If you just walk away you can pretend you had to do laundry and forgot about the thread.

Oh honey, you were a certified little man from comment 3 of the thread. I’m sure you conveniently missed that though! When you project five foot two energy to the world people pick up on it. Have a great night pal!
13 août 2021 à 19 h 49
Quoting: larter232
2 things.

1. You're a pompous ass, you talk like a complete jackass, and probably act like one in real life. Which in turn causes this planet to be worse by your very existence.

2. Point out where I said that you said Lindholm is better, When you tell me that then ill consider replying to a lesser being such as you.

1. You’re existence is nothing to me. You thinking I care that you think I’m a jackass is essentially a mosquito hitting a windshield, spray away the pest, move along.

2. You’re argument was that Marner is better, that was never a question, you and JerkoffFromLondon can fiddle each other and make things up together.

Enjoy your night fella!
13 août 2021 à 20 h 31
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,722
indeed, lets break it down.
The LEAST amount of points Marner has gotten over Lindholm in the last 3 years is 13. And that was the year that Lindholm played 11 more games than Marner. So, yeah + is the correct answer here
Dube has a career max of 22 points (2 more than Marner outscored Lindholm by last year for driving the point homes sake) while getting good ice time with 1st liners, He's a 3rd liner right now and that's where his value is.
When you factor in the player value, and it's already a massive win for Calgary

I love how you just ignore how much of a difference Matthews makes. Marner's literally never even paced 30 goals. As I said earlier the difference between Marner and Lindholm on a line with Matthews is 10-15 points max

Dube was a sophomore last year, he's still developing and is already better than any LW currently on Toronto. Again, the original trade was a massive win for the Leafs, the redone one is laughably lopsided
13 août 2021 à 20 h 37
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
I love how you just ignore how much of a difference Matthews makes. Marner's literally never even paced 30 goals. As I said earlier the difference between Marner and Lindholm on a line with Matthews is 10-15 points max

Dube was a sophomore last year, he's still developing and is already better than any LW currently on Toronto. Again, the original trade was a massive win for the Leafs, the redone one is laughably lopsided

Ah yes, we're at the point where we are inventing outcomes that suit our narrative. Well here's a fun one, you're ignoring what a difference gaudreau makes! The difference between Marner playing with him over Matthews is 10-15 goals for Marner
Sure Dube was a softmore, but that doesnt change that he hasnt shown himself to be anything more than a 3rd liner, and by your logic, Bunting was a rookie last year and only got 1 less goal in less than half the games, so clearly Dube isnt better than him, or Ritchie who scored more.
13 août 2021 à 22 h 13
Ah yes, we're at the point where we are inventing outcomes that suit our narrative. Well here's a fun one, you're ignoring what a difference gaudreau makes! The difference between Marner playing with him over Matthews is 10-15 goals for Marner
Sure Dube was a softmore, but that doesnt change that he hasnt shown himself to be anything more than a 3rd liner, and by your logic, Bunting was a rookie last year and only got 1 less goal in less than half the games, so clearly Dube isnt better than him, or Ritchie who scored more.

Lindholm played the last 10 games this year with Gaudreau and like 1 random game in the middle of the season. Also are you saying Gaudreau is as good as Matthews?
13 août 2021 à 22 h 22
Lindholm played the last 10 games this year with Gaudreau and like 1 random game in the middle of the season. Also are you saying Gaudreau is as good as Matthews?

im pointing out how just pretending something will happen doesnt mean it has merit, that was pretty clear with the inventing narratives line which immediately preceded the obvious joke. If you wanna pretend that suddenly Lindholm is going to become a much better play maker because of Matthews then I get to pretend Marner is going to become a significantly better goal scorer because of Gaudreau.
As has been stated many times, and at least twice in this thread alone, when paired with Marner, all three goal scorers on his line have gone on to have career years, the bulk of his assists are primary and he is doing as much work as anyone on his lines to get those totals, yet people love to pretend that he's only where he is because of Matthews or whatever.
14 août 2021 à 0 h 3
im pointing out how just pretending something will happen doesnt mean it has merit, that was pretty clear with the inventing narratives line which immediately preceded the obvious joke. If you wanna pretend that suddenly Lindholm is going to become a much better play maker because of Matthews then I get to pretend Marner is going to become a significantly better goal scorer because of Gaudreau.
As has been stated many times, and at least twice in this thread alone, when paired with Marner, all three goal scorers on his line have gone on to have career years, the bulk of his assists are primary and he is doing as much work as anyone on his lines to get those totals, yet people love to pretend that he's only where he is because of Matthews or whatever.

Im not saying Marner isnt an excellent player because he is. Im saying that Lindholm would put up around 80-85 points playing with an eilte center like Matthews. You are welcome to disagree with that but then its just a difference of opinions. At less than half the cost if Lindholm is going to be producing at a relatively similar rate all while having a more physical and equally strong defensive game I would much rather have Lindholm, especially when you factor in Dube++ as well. End of the day Lindholm is obviously underpaid for what he does and Marner is overpaid. Marner is still an excellent player, just is making too much money
14 août 2021 à 11 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 45

Oh honey, you were a certified little man from comment 3 of the thread. I’m sure you conveniently missed that though! When you project five foot two energy to the world people pick up on it. Have a great night pal!

Im not saying Marner isnt an excellent player because he is. Im saying that Lindholm would put up around 80-85 points playing with an eilte center like Matthews. You are welcome to disagree with that but then its just a difference of opinions. At less than half the cost if Lindholm is going to be producing at a relatively similar rate all while having a more physical and equally strong defensive game I would much rather have Lindholm, especially when you factor in Dube++ as well. End of the day Lindholm is obviously underpaid for what he does and Marner is overpaid. Marner is still an excellent player, just is making too much money

This is hilarious. I was just having a little fun. I don't know the exact values but I know Marner is worth a lot.
14 août 2021 à 16 h 13
Quoting: Joey
This is hilarious. I was just having a little fun. I don't know the exact values but I know Marner is worth a lot.

You’re absolutely correct. Marner is worth a lot, Lindholm is worth a lot, everyone can go home happy.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage