Forums/Armchair-GM

Finishing off the Roster

Créé par: TheEarthmaster
Équipe: 2021-22 Blues de St-Louis
Date de création initiale: 4 août 2021
Publié: 11 août 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Thomas and Beauvillier contracts values come via Evolving-Hockey's contract projections.

Beauvillier has been mentioned by Rutherford as a potential piece in a Tarasenko to Islanders trade. Acquiring Beauvillier allows the Blues to keep Kyrou and Thomas together on the third line, and also allows them to move up accordingly when injuries occur without damaging the roster. Scandella and Leddy have similar 5v5 profiles so he'll be able to eat similar minutes in New York but is unlikely to have the same power play impact. That said, Scandella is probably their best option over guys like Gardiner, Simek, Kulak, assuming Pittsburgh (foolishly) won't trade with a division rival, and Scandella's acquisition cost here is low given what defensemen are going for these days. He's also a guy you can push down the lineup with a Bolduc, Aho, or Dobson emergence. Not a lot of LHD available, especially with Dunn likely staying put in Seattle. Blues take on Komarov's salary to help the Isles out and also beef up their fourth line. Would also be willing sub in Clutterbuck as I think the two are mostly comparable but Isles fans seem like favor the latter.

In my opinion the Blues need another true defensive defenseman to pair with Parayko, but one who can handle bigger minutes than Bouwmeester did in the shutdown pair's prime. Pettersson is the best option for my money. He plays moderately tough minutes in Pittsburgh and has had solid underlying results. Pittsburgh also needs to shed some salary and probably wouldn't mind making room for POJ. Pettersson has been mentioned as the odd man out here by Rossi. This gives them a depth RHD to act as their seventh/push Friedman and they get a decent pick.

Open to all thoughts and criticisms!
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
22 000 000 $
24 000 000 $
Transactions
STL
  1. Beauvillier, Anthony [Droits de RFA]
  2. Komarov, Leo
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (COL)
Détails additionnels:
Blues get a top six roster player back for Tarasenko, take on some extra salary from Komarov and get a decent pick to even out the value
NYI
  1. Scandella, Marco
  2. Tarasenko, Vladimir
Détails additionnels:
Islanders get Tarasenko to round out their top line and Scandella to round out their top four, a guy they can push down if Bolduc and Aho prove to be more effective. Scandella likely isn't ideal but there's not too many options left for the Isles for LHD at cap hits they can stomach with Parise/Palmieri in the queue yet
STL
  1. Pettersson, Marcus
Détails additionnels:
Clears cap space for Pittsburgh as well as opening up a full time LHD spot for POJ. Gives St. Louis a legit top four defensive defenseman to pair with Parayko, ideally an upgraded version of the old Bouwmeester-Parayko magic
PIT
  1. Bortuzzo, Robert
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (COL)
Détails additionnels:
Insurance RHD for Pittsburgh in case Friedman or Ruhwedel can't handle the minutes. Also clears a full time roster spot for Mikkola/Walman/Perunovich.
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $75 257 357 $306 349 $1 725 000 $6 242 643 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 5
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
C
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 7
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
Logo de Islanders de New York
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD, AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 6
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 6
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 6
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
787 500 $787 500 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 300 000 $$1M)
DG
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG
UFA - 1

Unités spéciales

Avantage numérique 1
Avantage numérique 2

Infériorité numérique 1
Infériorité numérique 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 août 2021 à 15 h 36
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,624
Quoting: TheEarthmaster
What are these if not rumors? How are they any less credible than anything else you guys have said? You specifically have provided no evidence for your opinion, so don't come talking to me about facts. Your opinion that they're not moving Beau but then saying we have no inside information at all because Lou hasn't leaked anything seems...contradictory? How do you know what he's up to if we have no knowledge at all?

Db said Staples knows nothing and I quoted him as well. That's who that was directed at and maybe I should have been more clear.

Those are not rumors, those are tweets by writers. They are creating speculation, while none have referred to a source stating that the Isles would trade Beau.

And you're right Lou can be up to anything, literally the only thing that is known is that Pelech was signed. But when Lou says to start the off-season his top priority is to sign RFA's (Pelech, Sorokin, Beau) as they are part of the core, I'll take his word that is what will happen.
11 août 2021 à 15 h 57
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12,097
I never said it was bound to happen, multiple times said I didn't even think it was necessarily likely for Beau to move, don't project what other Blues fans are saying onto me. You don't like the deal and that's fine but I don't know what else there is to say at this point. As for Beau's interview, I personally wouldn't take any stock closing off other trade rumors until a contract is signed but that's just me and we just don't know that yet

You literally said Beauvillier is the obvious guy to trade. Considering you use EH, you know that this trade is beyond awful for the Islanders. This is like the Islanders trading Bailey + Komarov + Kyrou and a 2nd.

You wouldn’t take any stock in the player saying a contract is going to be announced soon. Alright than.
11 août 2021 à 15 h 59
WentBlues
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Quoting: Db1899
Ah yes the guy who has 2 even strength goals in 24 games last season is going to put up 20 goals. His underlying numbers were trash as well and hes turning 30 soon. The Blues were a better team without him on the ice

He's played a grand total of 34 games since he last put up 33 goals in a season. Glad you seem to think his doctors and the medical staff of an NHL team are incompetent. Lol what a Dunning-Kruger Effect example...
11 août 2021 à 16 h 10
Mentions "j'aime": 795
I said I don't disagree that he sucks but where are your better options. Is Pittsburgh trading Pettersson in division. Do you want Radim Simek. Like, your options are limited.

What about Seattle? They have a plethora of top 4 LHD. Also we have internal options (aho, salo, bolduc, potentially hickey) its not like we don't have other options. Plus Scandella isn't a top 4 dman so no not ingested in the slightest. And to add to the embarrassment you don't even retain on VT smh.
11 août 2021 à 16 h 14
Quoting: drewep
He's played a grand total of 34 games since he last put up 33 goals in a season. Glad you seem to think his doctors and the medical staff of an NHL team are incompetent. Lol what a Dunning-Kruger Effect example...

That was 3 years ago. Lol didn’t Tarasenko request a trade because the Blues doctors are incompetent 😂
11 août 2021 à 16 h 15
Imagine thinking players can only play one side of the rink. Couldn't be me.

Imagine thinking every player can play both wings 🤡🤡🤡
11 août 2021 à 16 h 17
And this is what a fair nuanced criticism looks like. Take notes Db1899

Why because he agreed with you pathetic 🤡🤡🤡
11 août 2021 à 16 h 19
He’s plays left wing when Trotz puts the lines in a blender and late in games.

Never seen that sorry bro.
11 août 2021 à 16 h 21
Quoting: slapshot723
I honestly can't recall a time that's happened. I believe you, just can't remember.

I’ve seen him play with pageau and Barzal a few times , Cizikas and clutter etc. I know he’s played with Wahlstrom a few times, forgot who the center was.
11 août 2021 à 16 h 21
Quoting: UBS_ARENA
Never seen that sorry bro.

I’ve seen him play with pageau and Barzal a few times , Cizikas and clutter etc. I know he’s played with Wahlstrom a few times, forgot who the center was.
11 août 2021 à 16 h 23
Quoting: drewep

Yup 34 games in 2 years, 3 survey surgeries because the first two missed some stuff but his medical team isn't incompetent!! Plus that's literally the reason he wants a trade, because of the screwed up surgeries. St Louis Clowns
11 août 2021 à 16 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Good Opinion Haver
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 938
Why because he agreed with you pathetic 🤡🤡🤡

It's because they disagreed with me without calling me entitled or pathetic, seems you need to take notes too. You folks need therapy, it's literally a mock roster that does not mean anything so everyone chill
11 août 2021 à 16 h 36
It's because they disagreed with me without calling me entitled or pathetic, seems you need to take notes too. You folks need therapy, it's literally a mock roster that does not mean anything so everyone chill

I see. You make a sh*t trade and turn when you're called out on it you start screaming and crying "it wasn't real". But when an islander fan makes a much more realistic trade for tarasenko you're the first one to go ballistic 🤡
If you're so sensitive that you take what some random guy on a hockey forum says so personally, you probably shouldn't be on CF anymore as it could lead to depression.
11 août 2021 à 16 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Good Opinion Haver
Imagine thinking every player can play both wings 🤡🤡🤡

I never said they could and not all players can but as many have pointed out Bailey has experience there and naturally shoot lefts and has LW listed on his player profile so let's not pretend this is like a radical concept

What about Seattle? They have a plethora of top 4 LHD. Also we have internal options (aho, salo, bolduc, potentially hickey) its not like we don't have other options. Plus Scandella isn't a top 4 dman so no not ingested in the slightest. And to add to the embarrassment you don't even retain on VT smh.

I would retain on Tarasenko, but then I'm not taking Komarov. I don't know what Seattle has done that has made anyone thing that they're competently managing their assets. And like, personally, I would feel more comfortable having Scandella on my roster than immediately throwing two young guys who have a total of 25 games player into a top four role, much in the same way I am not trading Scandella off the Blues and then replacing him with Niko Mikkola and Scott Perunovich. I don't think Scandella is particularly good but he profiles very similarly to Leddy and you did fine with him but go off king
11 août 2021 à 16 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Good Opinion Haver
I see. You make a sh*t trade and turn when you're called out on it you start screaming and crying "it wasn't real". But when an islander fan makes a much more realistic trade for tarasenko you're the first one to go ballistic 🤡
If you're so sensitive that you take what some random guy on a hockey forum says so personally, you probably shouldn't be on CF anymore as it could lead to depression.

I mean it's objectively not real. This trade didn't actually happen. Do you know that?

Bro I've had like four islanders fans in here talking smack and calling me entitled and a P*ssy and pathetic over literally a mock trade that involves their team and yet I'm the one that's sensitive?? Look inward, no one else other than Leafs fans act like this and it's super embarrassing for your fanbase. I have every right to defend myself from inane taunts from apparent third graders

And I've literally never commented on an Islanders fans thing go through my comment history nice try though
11 août 2021 à 16 h 44
I never said they could and not all players can but as many have pointed out Bailey has experience there and naturally shoot lefts and has LW listed on his player profile so let's not pretend this is like a radical concept

I would retain on Tarasenko, but then I'm not taking Komarov. I don't know what Seattle has done that has made anyone thing that they're competently managing their assets. And like, personally, I would feel more comfortable having Scandella on my roster than immediately throwing two young guys who have a total of 25 games player into a top four role, much in the same way I am not trading Scandella off the Blues and then replacing him with Niko Mikkola and Scott Perunovich. I don't think Scandella is particularly good but he profiles very similarly to Leddy and you did fine with him but go off king

Lmao Scandella doesn't come close to Leddy. As for retaining and komarov, the package is an embarrassment even with retention, but keep on thinking he's gonna bring back Barzal and Wahlstrom.

In terms of the wingers we were talking about beauvillier but good try.
11 août 2021 à 16 h 47
I mean it's objectively not real. This trade didn't actually happen. Do you know that?

Bro I've had like four islanders fans in here talking smack and calling me entitled and a P*ssy and pathetic over literally a mock trade that involves their team and yet I'm the one that's sensitive?? Look inward, no one else other than Leafs fans act like this and it's super embarrassing for your fanbase. I have every right to defend myself from inane taunts from apparent third graders

And I've literally never commented on an Islanders fans thing go through my comment history nice try though

That's what happens when you post a sh*t trade, you're gonna get called out. Welcome to the real world. Mommy and daddy aren't here to protect you from all the meanies on CF. Grow some balls and man up.
11 août 2021 à 16 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Good Opinion Haver
Lmao Scandella doesn't come close to Leddy. As for retaining and komarov, the package is an embarrassment even with retention, but keep on thinking he's gonna bring back Barzal and Wahlstrom.

In terms of the wingers we were talking about beauvillier but good try.

Did you even read the trade I never mentioned Barzal and Wahlstrom broooo chiiiiiilllll

We weren't talking about Beavuiller. Someone said if the Isles traded Beau they wouldn't have any LW and then someone else said "Well Bailey can play LW" and then someone else said no and it went from there. If you're gonna jump in a thread late make sure you know what's going on.

Leddy is obviously better because he has the PP touch but like at 5v5 where most of the game is played Leddy and Scandella are extremely similar
11 août 2021 à 16 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Good Opinion Haver
That's what happens when you post a sh*t trade, you're gonna get called out. Welcome to the real world. Mommy and daddy aren't here to protect you from all the meanies on CF. Grow some balls and man up.

This is just the weirdest logic contortion you've gotten yourself into. The islanders fans are mad. You are all very clearly pissed about this. I think you guys need the reminder from mommy and daddy that CF trades aren't real and mean nothing, and you don't need to be triggered by big bad blues fans lmao. If you want make a bad blues trade with the Islanders roster and see if four blues fans come out of the woodwork and call you pathetic and a clown. This is a you guys problem, I'm not losing sleep over this because again, it's fake
11 août 2021 à 16 h 52
Did you even read the trade I never mentioned Barzal and Wahlstrom broooo chiiiiiilllll

We weren't talking about Beavuiller. Someone said if the Isles traded Beau they wouldn't have any LW and then someone else said "Well Bailey can play LW" and then someone else said no and it went from there. If you're gonna jump in a thread late make sure you know what's going on.

Leddy is obviously better because he has the PP touch but like at 5v5 where most of the game is played Leddy and Scandella are extremely similar

Actually thats not at all true but good try. Leddy is a hell of a lot better than Scandella.
As for the wings you're right. I misunderstood it my bad.
11 août 2021 à 16 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Good Opinion Haver
Actually thats not at all true but good try. Leddy is a hell of a lot better than Scandella.
As for the wings you're right. I misunderstood it my bad.

It's all good!
UBS_ARENA a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 16 h 56
This is just the weirdest logic contortion you've gotten yourself into. The islanders fans are mad. You are all very clearly pissed about this. I think you guys need the reminder from mommy and daddy that CF trades aren't real and mean nothing, and you don't need to be triggered by big bad blues fans lmao. If you want make a bad blues trade with the Islanders roster and see if four blues fans come out of the woodwork and call you pathetic and a clown. This is a you guys problem, I'm not losing sleep over this because again, it's fake

Oh don't worry its already been done. Tarasenko trades that favor the blues and have blues fans all crying "its not fair". Keep supporting your pathetic franchise the St Louis Clowns 🤡🤡🤡
11 août 2021 à 16 h 59

Considering Scandella is an awful defenseman on a terrible contract, I’m sure you would get rid of him for free if you could.

Leddy and Scandella are both awful at even strength , so who cares if they profile similar. It’s a miracle Lamoriello got a 2nd for Leddy. If the isles want a terrible 5 v 5 defenseman who can play top 4 minutes, they can sign vatanen to a 1 year close to league minimum contract
12 août 2021 à 4 h 31
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,359
Two things:

1- Can't see the Isles doing that.
2- Petterson is about worthless moving the puck out of the D zone. Just wretched. For his contract, that's not going to work.

Tarasenko is damaged goods and Scandella is a #6 D.

The Blues lost their best defenseman to an expansion team

I agree the Isles aren't trading Beau, but if you're going to go off on people for being delusional, maybe don't drop this prattle right after.
drewep a aimé ceci.
12 août 2021 à 12 h 37
WentBlues
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Yup 34 games in 2 years, 3 survey surgeries because the first two missed some stuff but his medical team isn't incompetent!! Plus that's literally the reason he wants a trade, because of the screwed up surgeries. St Louis Clowns

Or...it's because he wanted to be Captain...and ROR was given it. Tarasenko isn't exactly the most popular guy in the locker room. But good job reading his agents statement...🤡

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage