SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Min - NYR Kaprizov to Broadway

Créé par: IjustNEEDaTROYgamble
Publié: 10 août 2021 à 19 h 13
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 186/186 (100%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Hartman, RyanWild du MinnesotaLNH-1 700 000 $111---0000--
Kaprizov, KirillExempté du ballottageWild du MinnesotaLNH-0 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kreider, ChrisRangers de New YorkLNH-6 500 000 $111---0000--
Strome, RyanRangers de New YorkLNH-4 500 000 $111---0000--
Lafrenière, AlexisExempté du ballottageRangers de New YorkLNH-925 000 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial19 714 745 $1742623612
Variation-10 225 000 $111000
Final9 489 745 $ (↓)18 (↑)43 (↑)63 (↑)3612000

Logo de Rangers de New YorkRangers de New York

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kreider, ChrisRangers de New YorkLNH-6 500 000 $111---0000--
Strome, RyanRangers de New YorkLNH-4 500 000 $111---0000--
Lafrenière, AlexisExempté du ballottageRangers de New YorkLNH-925 000 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Hartman, RyanWild du MinnesotaLNH-1 700 000 $111---0000--
Kaprizov, KirillExempté du ballottageWild du MinnesotaLNH-0 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial8 821 031 $2446673612
Variation10 225 000 $-1-1-1000
Final19 046 031 $ (↑)23 (↓)45 (↓)66 (↓)3612000
Who wins the trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

11 août 2021 à 9 h 43
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 76
Dude stop doing this horrible lame proposals. Your proposals aren't funny. Wild aren't trading kaprizov at all much less Ryan Hartman who just signed extension for an older player, horrible contract who will say no to, Ryan strome who has 1 year left and isn't good. It would be kaprizov for alexis and more
IjustNEEDaTROYgamble a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 19 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Lets go Canucklehea
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 209
You know the more you complain and act like a **** then the more someone is going to keep doing these trades
You Wild fans are hilarious
11 août 2021 à 20 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Lets go Canucklehea
Quoting: Amakoue
Dude stop doing this horrible lame proposals. Your proposals aren't funny. Wild aren't trading kaprizov at all much less Ryan Hartman who just signed extension for an older player, horrible contract who will say no to, Ryan strome who has 1 year left and isn't good. It would be kaprizov for alexis and more

First Kreider routinely scores 20 goals and has for the last 3 or 4 seasons, Strome was 3rd leading scorer for the Rangers and the 1st overall pick from last year, yeah those are garbage players.
You Wild fans need to relax and deal with Kaprizov playing in Moscow
11 août 2021 à 20 h 49
Banni
Quoting: IjustNEEDaTROYgamble
First Kreider routinely scores 20 goals and has for the last 3 or 4 seasons, Strome was 3rd leading scorer for the Rangers and the 1st overall pick from last year, yeah those are garbage players.
You Wild fans need to relax and deal with Kaprizov playing in Moscow

Yeah and kaprizov was 8th in the NHL last year playing with Rask. No, you making these horrible proposals isn't realistic or reAlity

Strome was the 1st overall pick from last year? You made no sense. Kreider's contract is horrible, and negative asset
11 août 2021 à 20 h 51
Banni
You know the more you complain and act like a **** then the more someone is going to keep doing these trades
You Wild fans are hilarious

So are you. You keep trolling with these horrible proposals and acting like clueless. Guess what Vancouver is facing same situation
12 août 2021 à 0 h 39
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,148
Yeah and kaprizov was 8th in the NHL last year playing with Rask. No, you making these horrible proposals isn't realistic or reAlity

Strome was the 1st overall pick from last year? You made no sense. Kreider's contract is horrible, and negative asset

No, but LAFRENIERE is.
13 août 2021 à 3 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Lets go Canucklehea

I never said Strome or Kreider were 1st overall, I said Kreider, Strome and last year's 1st overall.
I guess you don't know how to read as well as having fun with making trades.
13 août 2021 à 5 h 34
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,148
I never said Strome or Kreider were 1st overall, I said Kreider, Strome and last year's 1st overall.
I guess you don't know how to read as well as having fun with making trades.

I would cut him some slack. He has a learning disability. It's easy for him to miss things, or not get them all right away.

It's why I wrote my reply to him the way I did.
13 août 2021 à 7 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Lets go Canucklehea
Quoting: RazWild
I would cut him some slack. He has a learning disability. It's easy for him to miss things, or not get them all right away.

It sounds like many Wild fans have a disability since the ones that try to clap back always sound the same with their responses.
13 août 2021 à 8 h 45
Banni
It sounds like many Wild fans have a disability since the ones that try to clap back always sound the same with their responses.

Ignorant tweet. You really need to stop trying to be a clown, and ass with your ignorant tweets
13 août 2021 à 11 h 29
True Reverse Retro
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,037
Quoting: RazWild

I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on the proposed trade. Seen you comment on a couple of things & you seem to be pretty balanced in your responses when it comes to the Wild. If this deal was proposed today (still with the uncertainty with Kaprizov), do you pull the trigger on it?

Also curious to hear your thoughts on how you evaluated Kaprizov vs. Lafreniere. Obviously those are the two big pieces in the trade, so I'm interested to see how you compare the two of them.

Personally, I don't think this trade is as crazy as a certain someone in this thread does, but I'm a 3rd party, so I want to see how Wild & Rangers fans evaluate their players & the trade overall
13 août 2021 à 12 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Lets go Canucklehea
Ignorant tweet. You really need to stop trying to be a clown, and ass with your ignorant tweets

It’s not ignorant if it’s true because every time I post a Wild/Kaprizov trade or someone else does on cap friendly the Minnesota keyboard warriors have a melt down
You do understand this is for fun and 99.9% of these trades will never happen
So for like the 10th time just chill out because if someone posting a fictional NHL trade on a website upsets you so much that you need to go on a Homer rant on why this player or players Minnesota would be acquiring for Kaprizov is no good (which seems to be every player, everyone has posted on this website involving Kaprizov) then maybe you shouldn’t be looking at the trade page because a lot of people are to be making Kaprizov trades on here with basically a September 1st deadline to meet what he wants or it’s do svidaniya Minnesota and privet Moscow for $10 Million reasons
TheMooterus a aimé ceci.
13 août 2021 à 12 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Lets go Canucklehea
Modifié 13 août 2021 à 16 h 39
Quoting: TheMooterus
I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on the proposed trade. Seen you comment on a couple of things & you seem to be pretty balanced in your responses when it comes to the Wild. If this deal was proposed today (still with the uncertainty with Kaprizov), do you pull the trigger on it?

Also curious to hear your thoughts on how you evaluated Kaprizov vs. Lafreniere. Obviously those are the two big pieces in the trade, so I'm interested to see how you compare the two of them.

Personally, I don't think this trade is as crazy as a certain someone in this thread does, but I'm a 3rd party, so I want to see how Wild & Rangers fans evaluate their players & the trade overall

Thanks for giving your take on the trade
I think Minnesota is getting closer to trying to trade him because the Wild probably fear Kaprizov pulling a Radulov or a Kovalchuk in one or two years into his new deal and then the Wild are missing a 25-30 goal scorer with no one to fill his shoes
I think kreider, Lafreniere, Strome can be great for the Wild without any of the 3 players getting offers to play in the KHL and they could be the difference in a more balanced lineup to go farther in the playoffs
TheMooterus a aimé ceci.
13 août 2021 à 13 h 49
True Reverse Retro
I think Minnesota is getting closer to trying to trade him because the Wild probably fear Kaprizov pulling a Radulov or a Kovalchuk in one or two years into his new deal and then the Wild are missing a 25-30 goal scorer with no one to fill his shoes
I think kreider, Lafreniere, Strome can be great for the Wild without any of the 3 players getting offers to play in the KHL and they could be their

Of course. I enjoy in depth NHL conversation.

What's your thought on Lafreniere? He's not McDavid, but he has the draft pedigree, did decently well (for a rookie), and is still just 19-years old. I don't follow the Rangers religiously or anything, but I didn't see anything last season to dissuade me from thinking he still has an extremely high ceiling. With the Russia question that will always linger over Kaprizov's head, that's a massive risk to trade a 19-year old 1st Overall Pick.
13 août 2021 à 13 h 53
Banni
I think kreider, Lafreniere, Strome can be great for the Wild without any of the 3 players getting offers to play in the KHL and they could be their

Blatantly false . You are a Canucks fan making crap up
13 août 2021 à 13 h 55
Banni

What's your thought on Lafreniere? He's not McDavid, but he has the draft pedigree, did decently well (for a rookie), and is still just 19-years old. I don't follow the Rangers religiously or anything, but I didn't see anything last season to dissuade me from thinking he still has an extremely high ceiling. With the Russia question that will always linger over Kaprizov's head, that's a massive risk to trade a 19-year old 1st Overall Pick.

Kaprizov isn't going to Russia, or want to. It's his agent. Fact, wild beat writer reported kaprizov is getting ready to play for wild in fall. Fact, Russo who covers wild reported kaprizov is willing to sign 6 years deal.

Fact: that Canucks fan admitted he likes to troll wild fans about kaprizov and it's fun to him
13 août 2021 à 14 h 2
Banni
It’s not ignorant if it’s true because every time I post a Wild/Kaprizov trade or someone else does on cap friendly the Minnesota keyboard warriors have a melt down
You do understand this is for fun and 99.9% of these trades will never happen
So for like the 10th time just chill out because if someone posting a fictional NHL trade on a website upsets you so much that you need to go on a Homer rant on why this player or players Minnesota would be acquiring for Kaprizov is no good (which seems to be every player, everyone has posted on this website involving Kaprizov) then maybe you shouldn’t be looking at the trade page because a lot of people are to be making Kaprizov trades on here with basically a September 1st deadline to meet what he wants or it’s do svidaniya Minnesota and privet Moscow for $10 Million reasons

It's ignorant and your use of language seems oblivious to you. Using that language speaks so loudly about you as a person. To use the word disability like that , especially knowingly that a person of disability and them use the word disability to describe a fan base shows you are out of touch, and clueless. Same way the R word isn't supposed to be used . Your use of disability is offensive, and wrong.
and the bias , and hate towards wild fans because as been made clear by wild fans and wild themselves,,kaprizov is the face of the franchise, and he's not going anywhere

Wild don't want Ryan strome, a 30 something years old player who gm bill Guerin isn't wanting on the team.

- Chris K : his contract and scoring isn't going to be taken on by wild to ruin their cap more. No one especially wild are taking on that type of contract
13 août 2021 à 14 h 2
True Reverse Retro
Kaprizov isn't going to Russia, or want to. It's his agent. Fact, wild beat writer reported kaprizov is getting ready to play for wild in fall. Fact, Russo who covers wild reported kaprizov is willing to sign 6 years deal.

Fact: that Canucks fan admitted he likes to troll wild fans about kaprizov and it's fun to him

Prove to me that he won't bolt to Russia during the 6-year deal that he's supposedly willing to sign. You can't. His affinity for Russia is going to be a question mark that hangs over his head for the duration of his career. Kovalchuk is proof that signing a groundbreaking contract doesn't mean a player is going to stay and play out the full duration of the contract.
13 août 2021 à 14 h 5
Banni
Prove to me that he won't bolt to Russia during the 6-year deal that he's supposedly willing to sign. You can't. His affinity for Russia is going to be a question mark that hangs over his head for the duration of his career. Kovalchuk is proof that signing a groundbreaking contract doesn't mean a player is going to stay and play out the full duration of the contract.

Prove to you? Again for the millionth time, report came out no contract was offered to him because that Russian team doesn't have the money

- his agent only leverage is trying, lying about a Russian offer for which he got caught

- the comment that he would bolt after signing a contract is so beyond unrealistic, and not even reality. Like you know how unsensible that sounds?
13 août 2021 à 14 h 14
True Reverse Retro
Prove to you? Again for the millionth time, report came out no contract was offered to him because that Russian team doesn't have the money

- his agent only leverage is trying, lying about a Russian offer for which he got caught

- the comment that he would bolt after signing a contract is so beyond unrealistic, and not even reality. Like you know how unsensible that sounds?

Beyond unrealistic for a guy that has already played 5 years in the KHL, whose camp has made threats about going back to the KHL, and would be arguably the highest paid player in the KHL should he return (not referencing the supposed $10M contract offered by CSKA)? Yeah, your definition of "unrealistic" is different than mine...and most other people. Unrealistic would be Kaprizov ditching the NHL for the Finnish Liiga, or the SHL in Sweden. It is absolutely realistic that he ends up back in the KHL at some point in his career & there's no reason to automatically assume it won't come during the 6-year deal that he is reportedly willing to sign.

Will it happen? I lean more towards him staying in the NHL, but the fact that it's even a question is going to be a red flag for any team.
13 août 2021 à 14 h 17
Banni
Beyond unrealistic for a guy that has already played 5 years in the KHL, whose camp has made threats about going back to the KHL, and would be arguably the highest paid player in the KHL should he return (not referencing the supposed $10M contract offered by CSKA)? Yeah, your definition of "unrealistic" is different than mine...and most other people. Unrealistic would be Kaprizov ditching the NHL for the Finnish Liiga, or the SHL in Sweden. It is absolutely realistic that he ends up back in the KHL at some point in his career & there's no reason to automatically assume it won't come during the 6-year deal that he is reportedly willing to sign.

Will it happen? I lean more towards him staying in the NHL, but the fact that it's even a question is going to be a red flag for any team.

Only other teams fans who don't follow wild believe this, my gosh. Believe what you want, but it's a fact not realistic, or reality. He wants to play for wild

- since other teams fans want to keep with this line, look up kaprizov's agent. He represent mitch marner as well. He's a joke , and grasp at any straws
13 août 2021 à 14 h 48
True Reverse Retro
Only other teams fans who don't follow wild believe this, my gosh. Believe what you want, but it's a fact not realistic, or reality. He wants to play for wild

- since other teams fans want to keep with this line, look up kaprizov's agent. He represent mitch marner as well. He's a joke , and grasp at any straws

k
13 août 2021 à 17 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Lets go Canucklehea

I think he is going to be a top 6 playmaking power forward when he fills out and adds more muscle as that Metropolitan division is going to be the hardest division in the NHL to play in and I think he can be a 70+ point player (20/30 goals and 40-50 assists) when he puts everything together and doesn’t get any bad injuries that risk his career
TheMooterus a aimé ceci.
13 août 2021 à 17 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Lets go Canucklehea

I only liked trolling Wild fans after the 4th or 5th Minnesota/Kaprizov trade I posted when Wild fans start crying that it’s not a realistic trade, yet there is people trading McDavid or Crosby for draft picks on this site yet Wild fans are the only fans to go hysterical when seeing their superstar of 1 year in the NHL get traded on cap friendly.
Minnesota fans are scared of losing the best scorer the franchise has had since Marian Gaborik , that is why they are always defensive
TheMooterus a aimé ceci.
19 août 2021 à 21 h 34
Mentions "j'aime": 17
Well this really escalated..... Maybe I can provide a more reasonable MIN fan perspective....

First - GMBG will allow Kaprizov to rot in Russia for 3 years before they trade his rights. That would change if they get some sort of absolutely ridiculous return for these rights. But I don't see that happening. You usually don't see 'big deals' made simply for 'the right to negotiate'. Now, if he was already signed for at least the next 3 years, it would be different. But he isn't. He is un-signed. And the ONLY way he plays in the NHL for the next 3 years is if GMBG decides to allow it. That is why I ultimately think he re-signs in Minny. His only choices are to compromise with Minny or be stuck in Russia for 3 years. I doubt he'd pick the latter.

And, yes, his agent does have a very long reputation of damaging relationships between teams and players. That has been VERY well documented over time.

And, yes, I agree that the 'call to go home' looms over A LOT of Russian players. That is why players like Datsyuk, Panarin, Kaprizov, etc tend to fall in the draft. But, if he were to 'skip out' on a 6-year deal to go home, he would be 'refusing to report' and would then be 'suspended'. Or, both parties could mutually agree to terminate the contract. In either case, he wouldn't be hurting the cap because the 'over 35 rule' doesn't apply (at least I think that is how it works).

And last, most Wild fans are pretty realistic folks (maybe it is just a midwestern US thing). We usually don't get a worked up as Amok-what-the-F-ever... And oh my dear lord... Someone... Please.... Start proof-reading his posts... Just brutal.... Even if he made a good point, I'm not sure I'd be able to read / understand it. Just awful. Anyway.... Yeah... Regarding this trade in particular...

It is intriguing. I'll give you that. However, I think that due to Alexis' lack-luster debut, it would need to be Rask instead of Hartman. I'd probably be OK with that.

But... Again... I really doubt the Rangers are going to give up a #1 overall with a 900k cap hit for the next 2 seasons (and looking to sign a bridge deal) + Strome + Kreider for Rask + 'The opportunity to deal with the worst agent in the NHL'. Frankly, I don't think ANY team would be willing to give up much for 'negotiating rights' in this case. Which circles me back to my original point.... I think he signs in Minny because his agent has painted him into a corner. He has no choice. But hey.... I've been wrong in the past....

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage