SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Should ACGM Have An AHL Option

10 août 2021 à 0 h 42
Deleted
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,812
CapFriendly already has non-roster players listed on teams ACGMs, so the data is already there. It would be interesting to have seperate tabs for NHL and AHL. It would be a matter of uploading AHL team logos. I know the appeal likely isnt there, but it would be a useful tool to get to know the AHL a little better. Again, if I were a betting man I wouldnt put money on it considering CapFriendly already has non-roster players listed which itself could be used as an AHL CapFriendly, but I just cant see the interest being there, thus this post to test the waters of interest
10 août 2021 à 0 h 43
Rangers 2023
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,430
Just use the Sabres and put Eichel on LTIR
DeletedACGMAccount, Zinger, nickthehabsfan and 3 others a aimé ceci.
10 août 2021 à 0 h 51
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
I think the people that would find the AHL teams interesting is probably too low, and the people who know enough to actually showcase the AHL roster/make predictions for it is even lower. Besides, if you really wanted to see it, sometimes people do post the AHL lineup under the NHL team’s category and just title it “Belleville Senators” for example. That’s probably the best way to do it.
Nhl_oilers et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
10 août 2021 à 1 h 7
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 9,087
yes
10 août 2021 à 1 h 9
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 9,087
Quoting: Alfie11
I think the people that would find the AHL teams interesting is probably too low, and the people who know enough to actually showcase the AHL roster/make predictions for it is even lower. Besides, if you really wanted to see it, sometimes people do post the AHL lineup under the NHL team’s category and just title it “Belleville Senators” for example. That’s probably the best way to do it.

maybe theirs no interest because the only way you can do it is tedious and sloppy. Great way to learn about the ahl teams as well
DeletedACGMAccount a aimé ceci.
10 août 2021 à 1 h 18
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
Quoting: Shibbal18
maybe theirs no interest because the only way you can do it is tedious and sloppy. Great way to learn about the ahl teams as well

Yeah but how many people actually know enough about the AHL teams? It’s probably like maybe 5% know enough about them to make an AHL ACGM, and maybe another 5% actually would be interested enough to click the thread, maybe less because you wouldn’t be getting traffic from fans of other teams (no trades). I think there are just too many more important things (for example I’d rather 3-way trades be made easier on ACGMs, or have the ability to block people that haven’t posted a comment yet because all they do is spam troll threads, and I think the accent issue that prevents you from finding players via the english spelling is still a thing).
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage