SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Columbus Blue Jackets

Columbus fans

5 juill. 2021 à 10 h 23
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,757
After Matīss Kivlenieks sad passing. Do you guys need another goalie to meet the exposure requirements? I know he was the one meeting them. How will they get him? Through trade? Free agent signing?
5 juill. 2021 à 10 h 25
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 841
RIP
5 juill. 2021 à 10 h 27
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 841
I think they have a guy named Cam Johnson that is an rfa this year
He will reach the requirements
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
5 juill. 2021 à 10 h 46
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,179
RIP Matiss Kivlenieks. Sad news.
5 juill. 2021 à 10 h 57
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 414
Quoting: mitchmarner16
I think they have a guy named Cam Johnson that is an rfa this year
He will reach the requirements
First I also want to say RIP Kivi. Secondly, I don’t believe that any pending UFA or RFA counts towards the exposure requirement. So I’m not sure Cam Johnson would count towards this unless he were to be extended. They’re in a tough spot with their expansion rn. Plus for Seattle, they definitely thought of picking Kivi too. We’ll see how the NHL and the Jackets handle this situation. Prayers for Kivi
5 juill. 2021 à 10 h 58
Démarrer sujet
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,757
Quoting: RoyBoy
First I also want to say RIP Kivi. Secondly, I don’t believe that any pending UFA or RFA counts towards the exposure requirement. So I’m not sure Cam Johnson would count towards this unless he were to be extended. They’re in a tough spot with their expansion rn. Plus for Seattle, they definitely thought of picking Kivi too. We’ll see how the NHL and the Jackets handle this situation. Prayers for Kivi

My thought is maybe the leauge gives them a exception for that requirement. Unlikely but possible since he did meet the requirements
RoyBoy a aimé ceci.
5 juill. 2021 à 11 h 3
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,464
Quoting: RoyBoy

If Johnson receives a qualifying offer before the expansion draft, he can be exposed.
5 juill. 2021 à 11 h 15
Quoting: Gmonwy
My thought is maybe the leauge gives them a exception for that requirement. Unlikely but possible since he did meet the requirements
That’s exactly what I had in mind. And I’m still wondering if his contract would still exist or if it doesn’t
5 juill. 2021 à 11 h 16
Quoting: bhavikp27
If Johnson receives a qualifying offer before the expansion draft, he can be exposed.
That makes sense. Not sure if Columbus would want to keep Johnson though
5 juill. 2021 à 11 h 18
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,441
I don’t think they’ll need someone to expose, they have Johnson they can expose, but they will have to rethink trading Korpisalo or Merzlinkins now for sure depending on the return or if they can get a backup goalie in. Very sad news this morning about Kevleniks.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage