Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2281 500 000 $80 909 783 $0 $400 000 $590 217 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
      4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 7
      11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
      C
      UFA - 3
      10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
      AD
      UFA - 4
      796 667 $796 667 $
      AG, AD
      RFA - 3
      11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
      C, AG
      NMC
      UFA - 4
      6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
      AD
      UFA - 3
      2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
      AG, C, AD
      UFA - 2
      3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
      AG, C, AD
      UFA - 2
      900 000 $900 000 $
      AD, AG
      NTC
      UFA - 2
      750 000 $750 000 $
      AD
      RFA - 2
      750 000 $750 000 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 1
      725 000 $725 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      DG
      NMC
      UFA - 1
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      DG/DD
      NTC
      UFA - 3
      1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
      DG
      NTC
      UFA - 3
      894 167 $894 167 $
      DG
      UFA - 1
      2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
      DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
      G
      UFA - 2
      1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 3
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
      DD
      RFA - 1
      750 000 $750 000 $
      AG, C, AD
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      30 juin 2021 à 0 h 24
      Ovchinnikov 137
      Rejoint: avr. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 11,983
      This is my nightmare, but I definitely think Hyman is gone. And if LeBrun is correct, than is a good chance Freddy is back at 3mil. I could really see:
      Foligno Matthews Marner
      Galchenyuk Tavares Nylander
      Engvall Kerfoot Simmonds
      Mikheyev Semyonov Spezza
      Rielly Brodie
      Muzzin Holl
      Sandin Bogosian

Extras
      Liljegren
      Brooks
      Hutton

Campbell
      Andersen

Dermott to SEA
      30 juin 2021 à 0 h 29
      Démarrer sujet
      Terry_AkiSauce
      Rejoint: juin 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,045
      Quoting: MatthewsFan
      This is my nightmare, but I definitely think Hyman is gone. And if LeBrun is correct, than is a good chance Freddy is back at 3mil. I could really see:
      Foligno Matthews Marner
      Engvall Kerfoot Simmonds
      Mikheyev Semyonov Spezza
      Rielly Brodie
      Muzzin Holl
      Sandin Bogosian

Extras
      Liljegren
      Brooks
      Hutton

Campbell
      Andersen

Dermott to SEA

That may be the worst LW group in the NHL
      MatthewsFan a aimé ceci.
      30 juin 2021 à 0 h 34
      Ovchinnikov 137
      Quoting: Terry_AkiSauce
      That may be the worst LW group in the NHL

It’s possible they move Kerfoot and have money to add a LW but then you need a 3C. 🤷‍♂️
      30 juin 2021 à 1 h 14
      Rejoint: févr. 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 554
      Foligno Matthews Marner
      Engvall Kerfoot Simmonds
      Mikheyev Semyonov Spezza
      Rielly Brodie
      Muzzin Holl
      Sandin Bogosian

Extras
      Liljegren
      Brooks
      Hutton

Campbell
      Andersen

Dermott to SEA

The definition of crazy!!
      Terry_AkiSauce a aimé ceci.
      30 juin 2021 à 1 h 48
      Démarrer sujet
      Terry_AkiSauce
      It’s possible they move Kerfoot and have money to add a LW but then you need a 3C. 🤷‍♂️

Engvall and Mikheyev are gone, neither of them are NHL players on a cup contender. That gives you over $1M if Joey Anderson plays which he should. Galchenyuk should be a backup in case Robertson can't stay in the lineup. If the Leafs and Hyman part, they need a top 6 LW to replace him, we don't have the depth to replace him.
      30 juin 2021 à 2 h 6
      Rejoint: févr. 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 554
      Modifié 17 juill. 2021 à 16 h 27
      Engvall and Mikheyev are gone, neither of them are NHL players on a cup contender. That gives you over $1M if Joey Anderson plays which he should. Galchenyuk should be a backup in case Robertson can't stay in the lineup. If the Leafs and Hyman part, they need a top 6 LW to replace him, we don't have the depth to replace him.

Hallander is the prospect Leafs fans should be clambering for to be ready. He can start off as a bottom 6 LW and eventually move up to a top 6 role like Hyman, B.Rust both did. He’s that type of player.

Not like Nic Robertson, who Is a top 6 or bust. He’s not big enough, physical enough, good enough defensively to play on a legit NHL 3rd or 4th line.

And play-off/contending teams don’t have time for a prospect to get his feet wet and find his footing on the 3rd-4th line and move up. Points are too valuable and hard to come by in the NHL.

Robertson has to fit in with Matthews/Marner, or JT/Nylander. He has to make that jump and be ready to be a top 6 and produce there. Or he’s a bust. So get him ready in the AHL if he’s not ready now.

Like I said, leafs don’t have time to be worrying a prospect development now. Although it’s important. It’s not or shouldn’t be one of their top priorities.

Hallander scouting report...copy and pasted.

Hallander was drafted as a center but has played predominantly on the wing in the last couple of years. He has plenty of attributes that would allow him to be effective in the middle but likely projects as a winger in the NHL. Currently listed at 6’1″ and 190lbs, he’s already a big kid who uses his size to win battles down low and still has room to add strength to his frame. He moves well for his size, and while he’ll never be confused with the player he was traded for, he has decent speed.

Touted as more of a responsible two-way forward, Hallander’s vision and finishing ability are perhaps a bit undersold. He’s adept at finding teammates in open space off the rush, as well as off the cycle and isn’t shy about getting into the dirty areas of the ice to retrieve a puck or bang home a goal from the blue paint.

Hallander has that puck hound mentality, always hunting for takeaways in all three zones. He has good hands that allow him to not only swipe pucks from opposing players, but make a play with it afterwards. He thinks the game at a high level and has the versatility to play a variety of roles up and down the lineup while contributing on both special teams units.

There’s some untapped offensive potential in Hallander as well. He’s a great net front presence and will cause his share of havoc in the crease, but he’s got a good shot as well.

Hallander is a nice addition the Leafs’ prospect ranks and provides something that many of the Leafs’ other top prospects aren’t known for. Overall, he’s a a reliable two-way forward who should be able to slide up and down the Leafs lineup in the future as something of a Swiss army knife. He’s not likely to be an offensive star but the Leafs have plenty of star power up front already, and a player like Hallander could make them a bit less one-dimensional.

Patric Hörnqvist and Alex Killorn are some players that come to mind when I think of Filip Hållander's NHL potential.
      30 juin 2021 à 8 h 36
      Ovchinnikov 137

Mikheyev is going nowhere. He plays a ton of mins on the PK, has great speed to get on the forecheck, and more importantly, they just signed Semyonov who played with Mikheyev in the KHL. I would think the Leafs would want to see if there is any chemistry there first between them. Keefe loves Engvall, he can be sent to the Marlies but again would not be shocked if he is on the opening night roster. Again he plays a lot of PK.

Robertson is not ready yet. He needs to stay healthy (got injured again with the Marlies last year. He needs to put together a solid season first, but I could see him getting called up mid-season.

Absolutely the Leafs need to replace Hyman and I could see that being with bringing Foligno back or if they don’t protect Kerfoot (or trade him before expansion draft) then you have some money to work with.
      30 juin 2021 à 11 h 39
      Démarrer sujet
      Terry_AkiSauce
      Mikheyev is going nowhere. He plays a ton of mins on the PK, has great speed to get on the forecheck, and more importantly, they just signed Semyonov who played with Mikheyev in the KHL. I would think the Leafs would want to see if there is any chemistry there first between them. Keefe loves Engvall, he can be sent to the Marlies but again would not be shocked if he is on the opening night roster. Again he plays a lot of PK.

Robertson is not ready yet. He needs to stay healthy (got injured again with the Marlies last year. He needs to put together a solid season first, but I could see him getting called up mid-season.

Absolutely the Leafs need to replace Hyman and I could see that being with bringing Foligno back or if they don’t protect Kerfoot (or trade him before expansion draft) then you have some money to work with.

Way too many absolutes in your statements. They can't run back the exact same team with a worse goalie tandem and likely worse 3C if Seattle takes Kerfoot. Engvall proved last year that he's not an NHL player right now and between him and Mikheyev they can't score a goal. Maybe Mikheyev stays to play with his Russian buddy but we can't afford to pay him 1.65M to play the 4th line potentially. Also, not impossible for Robertson to make the team out of camp
      30 juin 2021 à 13 h 43
      Ovchinnikov 137
      Way too many absolutes in your statements. They can't run back the exact same team with a worse goalie tandem and likely worse 3C if Seattle takes Kerfoot. Engvall proved last year that he's not an NHL player right now and between him and Mikheyev they can't score a goal. Maybe Mikheyev stays to play with his Russian buddy but we can't afford to pay him 1.65M to play the 4th line potentially. Also, not impossible for Robertson to make the team out of camp

I completely agree they can’t, but with talks/rumours that Andersen is willing to comeback, Foligno, Bogosian, and possibly resigning Rielly long term it is very possible they will. It is possible there will be some room to add if Kerfoot is gone but then you need to find his replacement.

I still do not understand the rush to resign Simmonds. There will be RFA’s not tender qualifying offers, FA’s, why bring him back anyways. I was hoping they would get younger and quicker in the bottom 6. Everything I’ve seen so far, yes it is still super early, is we will see no real significant changes
      30 juin 2021 à 21 h 10
      Démarrer sujet
      Terry_AkiSauce
      I completely agree they can’t, but with talks/rumours that Andersen is willing to comeback, Foligno, Bogosian, and possibly resigning Rielly long term it is very possible they will. It is possible there will be some room to add if Kerfoot is gone but then you need to find his replacement.

I still do not understand the rush to resign Simmonds. There will be RFA’s not tender qualifying offers, FA’s, why bring him back anyways. I was hoping they would get younger and quicker in the bottom 6. Everything I’ve seen so far, yes it is still super early, is we will see no real significant changes

The Simmonds signing tells me they may move a defenseman or just protect 7/3/1 with the current roster since they need to expose 2 forwards (have 9 total signed)

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage