SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

My buddy wanted me to post this to get thoughts

Créé par: Dutchies
Publié: 26 juin 2021 à 20 h 34
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/185 (100%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes ne rencontre pas l'exigence minimale de 3 gardiens de but

Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo

Transaction simultanéeStatut initialNouveau statutImpact sur la masse salarialeFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Eichel, JackIRLNH0 $1-----------
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Eichel, JackSabres de BuffaloLNH-10 000 000 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Karlsson, WilliamGolden Knights de VegasLNH-5 900 000 $111---0000--
Marchessault, JonathanGolden Knights de VegasLNH-5 000 000 $111---0000--
Hague, NicolasGolden Knights de VegasLNH-791 667 $111---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Golden Knights de VegasVGK)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial34 150 000 $1025383812
Variation-1 691 667 $322100
Final32 458 333 $ (↓)13 (↑)27 (↑)40 (↑)4 (↑)812000

Logo de Golden Knights de VegasGolden Knights de Vegas

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Karlsson, WilliamGolden Knights de VegasLNH-5 900 000 $111---0000--
Marchessault, JonathanGolden Knights de VegasLNH-5 000 000 $111---0000--
Hague, NicolasGolden Knights de VegasLNH-791 667 $111---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Golden Knights de VegasVGK)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Eichel, JackSabres de BuffaloLNH-10 000 000 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial6 097 561 $1842533513
Variation1 691 667 $-2-2-2-100
Final7 789 228 $ (↑)16 (↓)40 (↓)51 (↓)2 (↓)513000
26 juin 2021 à 20 h 38
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,683
Both teams decline
26 juin 2021 à 20 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,756
Quoting: Gmonwy
Both teams decline

Can you expand on that?
26 juin 2021 à 20 h 53
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,683
Quoting: Dutchies
Can you expand on that?

I personally don't think Vegas is trading two of there best players for someone who may never be at his former level again with his neck. Also if Buffalo trades Eichel they are rebuilding again so they will want picks/prospects
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2021 à 20 h 58
Mangler
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 140
Doesn't fit buffalo's time line. Need prospects or younger players. If eichel is going its to start over
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2021 à 21 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Gmonwy
I personally don't think Vegas is trading two of there best players for someone who may never be at his former level again with his neck. Also if Buffalo trades Eichel they are rebuilding again so they will want picks/prospects

Quoting: Mangler
Doesn't fit buffalo's time line. Need prospects or younger players. If eichel is going its to start over

I agree with both of you, but wanted the hive mentality
27 juin 2021 à 19 h 13
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 602

Your buddy needs to put the bottle down and go to bed.... There is no way that either team would move forward with this deal as other have posted previously.

Here is why GM Kevin Adams would not even entertain a discussion the players coming back do not fit into his overall game plan moving forward. Adams wants FUTURES for Eichel. He is smart enough to realize he has a roster that is a few years from competing. Adams does not want a 28 yo and 30 yo in return. Glass & Krebs would be the start of the discussion for Adams...... Draft Picks 2021 & 2022 1st Rounders.... so if Vegas has no interest in discussing those 4 elements as a footprint for a deal he moves on.

Do not get me wrong I am NOT saying all four elements have to be in the deal but those 4 pieces is what Adams will be sniffing.
27 juin 2021 à 19 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: wagsnags
Your buddy needs to put the bottle down and go to bed.... There is no way that either team would move forward with this deal as other have posted previously.

Here is why GM Kevin Adams would not even entertain a discussion the players coming back do not fit into his overall game plan moving forward. Adams wants FUTURES for Eichel. He is smart enough to realize he has a roster that is a few years from competing. Adams does not want a 28 yo and 30 yo in return. Glass & Krebs would be the start of the discussion for Adams...... Draft Picks 2021 & 2022 1st Rounders.... so if Vegas has no interest in discussing those 4 elements as a footprint for a deal he moves on.

Do not get me wrong I am NOT saying all four elements have to be in the deal but those 4 pieces is what Adams will be sniffing.

I agree, but they also need to take some kind of big cap hit from Vegas.
wagsnags a aimé ceci.
27 juin 2021 à 20 h 58
Mangler

Thedore would be cap dump for them I would take on. Almost said max. To old
wagsnags a aimé ceci.
28 juin 2021 à 4 h 23
Fire J.D. too
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 913
Vegas kind of got exposed in the playoffs for thier lack of center depth, so I can see why they might be interested in Eichel.

The problem here is the age of the 2 players going to Buffalo(28/30), a rebuilding team. Aswell, Vegas would be trading away center depth (Karlsson) for an unknown quality of player in Eichel. We know how good he has been , how good he was projecting to be but that neck injury is too much risk for a contender to take on.

Another thing would be the point production for the two knight players compared to that of Eichel, does he replace 120+ points a season? Very unlikely.

Vegas would benefit more from acquiring reinhart or even signing the Nuge in free agency.
28 juin 2021 à 11 h 59
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2

Like everyone has mentioned before, the sabres want young talent. If they come across a proposal with a team that needs to off load a player for cap reasons, it would then become a 3 team trade where the sabres would swing that player for other picks or prospects to the 3rd team.
28 juin 2021 à 15 h 20

Thedore would be cap dump for them I would take on. Almost said max. To old

If Theodore can be looked at as a cap dump..... I do not think he is a cap dump I would be ecstatic to include Theodore in the overall deal. I will assume Mangler was being tongue in cheek with the idea but i am willing to give it a shot in a trade:

Eichel for Glass, Theodore, Fluery..... for Adams to take Fluery in the deal he would have to have a deal in place to move him on to another team while retaining salary)

The issue I am having is that I see Theodore as a big plus to the Sabres and I see Fluery as an albatross to the Sabres. I am not sure how Vegas management views those two players.
28 juin 2021 à 16 h 22
Mangler
If Theodore can be looked at as a cap dump..... I do not think he is a cap dump I would be ecstatic to include Theodore in the overall deal. I will assume Mangler was being tongue in cheek with the idea but i am willing to give it a shot in a trade:

Eichel for Glass, Theodore, Fluery..... for Adams to take Fluery in the deal he would have to have a deal in place to move him on to another team while retaining salary)

The issue I am having is that I see Theodore as a big plus to the Sabres and I see Fluery as an albatross to the Sabres. I am not sure how Vegas management views those two players.

I like glass alot over Krebs. Would u rather have tuch or Theodore if we could only get one?
wagsnags a aimé ceci.
28 juin 2021 à 16 h 59
Démarrer sujet
I like glass alot over Krebs. Would u rather have tuch or Theodore if we could only get one?

I can't see Veg moving Theodore at all. That kid is gold and signed at a phenomenal price for 4 more years.

And don't pick Glass over Krebs......Krebs is (IMO) the much better player / prospect.
wagsnags a aimé ceci.
28 juin 2021 à 17 h 47

I can't see Veg moving Theodore at all. That kid is gold and signed at a phenomenal price for 4 more years.

And don't pick Glass over Krebs......Krebs is (IMO) the much better player / prospect.

I am with Dutchies on this one Krebs is a better prospect than Glass plus the Sabres pick up 2 years more of salary control with Krebs.

I do not see Vegas moving Theodore he is signed at a great value and he is a top shelf Dman IMO..... If I am Adams I certainly ask to Theodore in any deal being discussed and if it means you take on one or two disaster contracts so be it as long as those disasters expire no later than 2022/2023 season he needs to purge the cap dumps by the 2023/2024 season.

Dutchies do you see any possible deal for Eichel in which Vegas would move Krebs & Theordore?
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
28 juin 2021 à 18 h 0
Démarrer sujet
I am with Dutchies on this one Krebs is a better prospect than Glass plus the Sabres pick up 2 years more of salary control with Krebs.

I do not see Vegas moving Theodore he is signed at a great value and he is a top shelf Dman IMO..... If I am Adams I certainly ask to Theodore in any deal being discussed and if it means you take on one or two disaster contracts so be it as long as those disasters expire no later than 2022/2023 season he needs to purge the cap dumps by the 2023/2024 season.

Dutchies do you see any possible deal for Eichel in which Vegas would move Krebs & Theordore?

To me it's not likely with his current health issues. Vegas is in win now mode, but Theodore is a huge part of that. I wasn't a huge fan of this trade when I posted it, mostly for the reasons many have pointed out. I could see Eichel moving there, but IMO it will be for one of either Marchy or Karlsson, along with Krebs and Glass plus a first. This will give BUF youth, a guy who's easy to flip and a pick. I think they can get him without moving Theodore. I personally would keep Tuch, and move Karlsson over Marchy for the cap flexibility.

Vegas, more so than any other team, is in a market where they have to entertain at all times or interest will be lost. And unfortunately that probably means trading high end prospects for big name players. (Suzuki for Patches, Stone for Brannstrom, etc).

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage