Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $73 393 908 $0 $0 $8 106 092 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
AG, C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
874 125 $874 125 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
950 000 $950 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
G
RFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
G
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 mai 2021 à 1 h 43
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
maybe Coach gets fired, dubas certainly will get fired, one of Tavares, Marner, Mathews, Nylander gets traded
willystyles67 a aimé ceci.
30 mai 2021 à 1 h 44
Roster Architect
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 909
*When the choke again.
willystyles67 et Gmonwy a aimé ceci.
30 mai 2021 à 1 h 45
Hockey247
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 494
as a habs fan,'s opinion I think you guys will win. but if you lose, it'll be because your team doesn't have killer instinct. you've had over 120 mins between 2 games to finish the habs and none of the star players have shown up. the spezza's and kerfoots aren't going to win you a series against the habs or jets. matthews and marner will.
30 mai 2021 à 1 h 47
Roster Architect
Quoting: athrin
Coach and dubas gets fired, one of Tavares, Marner, Mathews, Nylander gets traded

Highly, highly doubt any of this.

Although I would entertain the idea of Keefe being gone but he's only been here a year and a half. & Dubas has only been here for 3 years, he's not on the hot seat yet.

Not a single chance in hell that Tavares or Matthews get moved. Marner is very very slim. & Nylander is very unlikely after the playoffs he's had so far.

The likely guy to get traded is Rielly. I hate to say it cause I think he's had a fantastic playoff, but he's one of the few guys left that Dubas didn't bring in himself. It's really only him and Andersen that he didn't bring in, so I could see the "big core shakeup" being Rielly moved so that's it's 100% Dubas' team next season.
30 mai 2021 à 1 h 50
Quoting: TrueCanuck
Highly, highly doubt any of this.

Although I would entertain the idea of Keefe being gone but he's only been here a year and a half. & Dubas has only been here for 3 years, he's not on the hot seat yet.

Not a single chance in hell that Tavares or Matthews get moved. Marner is very very slim. & Nylander is very unlikely after the playoffs he's had so far.

The likely guy to get traded is Rielly. I hate to say it cause I think he's had a fantastic playoff, but he's one of the few guys left that Dubas didn't bring in himself. It's really only him and Andersen that he didn't bring in, so I could see the "big core shakeup" being Rielly moved so that's it's 100% Dubas' team next season.

dude MTL was never supposed to win 3 yet alone a possible 4, NO ONE had the habs winning 3 to 4 games vs the leafs, if leafs lose on Monday, heads WILL roll, and major trades will happens, Reilly is the leafs best D lol...
willystyles67 et Hockey247 a aimé ceci.
30 mai 2021 à 1 h 56
Roster Architect
dude MTL was never supposed to win 3 yet alone a possible 4, NO ONE had the habs winning 3 to 4 games vs the leafs, if leafs lose on Monday, heads WILL roll, and major trades will happens, Reilly is the leafs best D lol...

Yea Rielly has been their best defence so there's the big shakeup...

I personally wouldn't move Rielly. I think it's incredibly dumb to do it. But with all the circumstances in front of them, I could see it being a likely option.

Also something that people seem to forget: yes Toronto was supposed to steam roll Montreal. They were far superior in almost every area and should have dominated (they did they first 4 games). But a major sticking point in that all season was having John Tavares.. their captain that they lost 10 minutes into game 1 of the series. Which is a bigger loss than most people think. Which is why there's not likely to be major changes up front. The defence needs to be addressed and bring in guys who aren't afraid to get hit. Their "shutdown" pair always looks timid. Their 2 young defence (Sandin and Dermott) won't seem to take a hit to make the right play. & that's what needs to be addressed.
willystyles67 et KingSalming21 a aimé ceci.
30 mai 2021 à 1 h 57
Jah1722
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,902
If they lose they have to trade Marner. Leaf fans will try and tell you he’s untouchable but another choke job and they have to figure it out. Matthews is a franchise C he’s not going anywhere. Taveras NMC and the captain isn’t going anywhere. Nylander is on a very good contract. Marner is great but the pieces returned and cap room opened up will allow them to get quality depth rather than 40 yr olds on league minimum. Not to mention a Dcore still needs adjustments.
Hockey247, willystyles67, KingSalming21 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
30 mai 2021 à 2 h 2
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 83
I've been so focused on this series it hit me just now. Even if we squeeze by Montreal, the Jets might sweep us the way we're playing. flushed cheeks
Hockey247 et willystyles67 a aimé ceci.
30 mai 2021 à 2 h 4
Quoting: TrueCanuck
Yea Rielly has been their best defence so there's the big shakeup...

I personally wouldn't move Rielly. I think it's incredibly dumb to do it. But with all the circumstances in front of them, I could see it being a likely option.

Also something that people seem to forget: yes Toronto was supposed to steam roll Montreal. They were far superior in almost every area and should have dominated (they did they first 4 games). But a major sticking point in that all season was having John Tavares.. their captain that they lost 10 minutes into game 1 of the series. Which is a bigger loss than most people think. Which is why there's not likely to be major changes up front. The defence needs to be addressed and bring in guys who aren't afraid to get hit. Their "shutdown" pair always looks timid. Their 2 young defence (Sandin and Dermott) won't seem to take a hit to make the right play. & that's what needs to be addressed.

your making no sense you say leafs need to fix their D but you say they should or would trade their best D, leafs have VERY little cap space and arguably they need a goalie and to upgrade the D, sign Hyman and add good depth, i said it 2 years ago, they should have NEVER re-signed Marner and traded him to fix their weaknesses. Marner, Mathews and Tavares are all paid 2M too much, thats 6M wasted on overpaid players that could easily be used for a top 4 Dman or 20-25 depth goals scorer or a good goalie.
30 mai 2021 à 2 h 4
Hockey247
Quoting: Jah1722
If they lose they have to trade Marner. Leaf fans will try and tell you he’s untouchable but another choke job and they have to figure it out. Matthews is a franchise C he’s not going anywhere. Taveras NMC and the captain isn’t going anywhere. Nylander is on a very good contract. Marner is great but the pieces returned and cap room opened up will allow them to get quality depth rather than 40 yr olds on league minimum. Not to mention a Dcore still needs adjustments.

trade marner to philly for provorov. you get a solid stud D and the flyers get a spark offensively. obviously cap will have to be looked at. or trade marner to calgary for tkachuk and one of their young defensemen.
30 mai 2021 à 2 h 12
Quoting: Hockey247
trade marner to philly for provorov. you get a solid stud D and the flyers get a spark offensively. obviously cap will have to be looked at. or trade marner to calgary for tkachuk and one of their young defensemen.

if i'm CAL I ask Marner+ for Tkachuk, Marner is overpaid and Mathew is a more complete player then Marner, Mathew is hard to play against and makes you pay when hes on the ice, Marner does not, he just scores more points than Mathew but Mathew does more or the small things
30 mai 2021 à 2 h 14

I wish the cap hadn't stalled when it did. I think the Leafs got awful luck with the timing of their big guys coming off their ELCs and the flat cap. I'd love to find a way to keep the actual core together.

Having said that, I agree with you that having three forwards eating up the cap space that Matthews, Marner, and Tavares do is untenable to icing a contender long-term. Moving Nylander does nothing to offset the raise Rielly and Campbell will get or the $$$ needed to sign a #1 D and goalie to replace them.

I know I'm biased, but one of the $10M boys needs to be moved somehow. My first choice would be Tavares, but he has a full NMC. Between Matthews and Marner, I'd keep Matthews every day of the week. It's not a matter of wanting to trade Marner, but it might be the only way.
30 mai 2021 à 2 h 18
Quoting: Nylander88
I wish the cap hadn't stalled when it did. I think the Leafs got awful luck with the timing of their big guys coming off their ELCs and the flat cap. I'd love to find a way to keep the actual core together.

Having said that, I agree with you that having three forwards eating up the cap space that Matthews, Marner, and Tavares do is untenable to icing a contender long-term. Moving Nylander does nothing to offset the raise Rielly and Campbell will get or the $$$ needed to sign a #1 D and goalie to replace them.

I know I'm biased, but one of the $10M boys needs to be moved somehow. My first choice would be Tavares, but he has a full NMC. Between Matthews and Marner, I'd keep Matthews every day of the week. It's not a matter of wanting to trade Marner, but it might be the only way.

wingers are easier to replace then top end Centers, they should have traded Marner not re-sign him, he has LESS value now because he is overpaid then before he re-signed. leafs need to find, some Taffoli's, Josh Andersons, wingers who can score 20+ goals for 5-6M, the big 3 are all overpaid by 2M each
30 mai 2021 à 2 h 21
Hockey247
if i'm CAL I ask Marner+ for Tkachuk, Marner is overpaid and Mathew is a more complete player then Marner, Mathew is hard to play against and makes you pay when hes on the ice, Marner does not, he just scores more points than Mathew but Mathew does more or the small things

im just trying to be nice and saying marner for tkachuk ++. the cap issue will balance out with his production. i think marner for tkachuk makes sense, but the gm is an advanced stat nerd, so not sure he makes that trade.
30 mai 2021 à 2 h 24
wingers are easier to replace then top end Centers, they should have traded Marner not re-sign him, he has LESS value now because he is overpaid then before he re-signed.

In hindsight, that may have been the better play. All things being equal (them both being on their ELCs), he'd definitely demand a greater return than Nylander. I forgot to mention Hyman.

To create the room needed to resign Hyman, Rielly, and Campbell, you'd have to trade Nylander for picks and/or prospects and nothing else. His entire cap hit would go to that.
30 mai 2021 à 2 h 27
Jah1722
Quoting: Nylander88

Exactly. And also don’t forget that Nylander and Matthews were very good together too. It’s not a steep drop off and the Marner return/cap space should trickle down the roster making it better throughout.
KingSalming21 a aimé ceci.
30 mai 2021 à 2 h 32
Exactly. And also don’t forget that Nylander and Matthews were very good together too. It’s not a steep drop off and the Marner return/cap space should trickle down the roster making it better throughout.

the problem for the leafs is...who would give up anything but picks and prospects for a overpaid RW, i do not think the leafs would get a player in the 20+ goals scoring range in their 20s for Marner, no team will trade a Taffoli/Josh Anderson for Marner.
30 mai 2021 à 2 h 38
Jah1722
the problem for the leafs is...who would give up anything but picks and prospects for a overpaid RW, i do not think the leafs would get a player in the 20+ goals scoring range in their 20s for Marner, no team will trade a Taffoli/Josh Anderson for Marner.

A team will have to give up a NHL player to get Marner. 10M is too much to take on with out moving cap. Even if it’s only a middle 6 player plus futures you just turn around and use the futures to get another quality player.
30 mai 2021 à 2 h 56
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 59
just remember Tavares isnt there so its not helping and ur coach should have left nylander with the same teamate he had no reason to move him he was the best offensive player in both team
30 mai 2021 à 5 h 26
Roster Architect
your making no sense you say leafs need to fix their D but you say they should or would trade their best D, leafs have VERY little cap space and arguably they need a goalie and to upgrade the D, sign Hyman and add good depth, i said it 2 years ago, they should have NEVER re-signed Marner and traded him to fix their weaknesses. Marner, Mathews and Tavares are all paid 2M too much, thats 6M wasted on overpaid players that could easily be used for a top 4 Dman or 20-25 depth goals scorer or a good goalie.

Rielly is their best defenceman but doesn't have a good defensive game. So how do you fix the defence? .. move the guy that has a hard time defending. Seems pretty logical. Oh and that also frees up $5M in cap space to address defensive help. Bam! That was easy, and completely logical.
30 mai 2021 à 6 h 22
Brace for the Storm
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
You get rid of Marner for 75% value if necessary, he's been INVISIBLE for what, now, FIFTEEN playoff games now???

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage