SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Can someone help me with my 2021 mock draft?

Can someone help me with my 2021 mock draft?

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: Devil
Publié: 29 mars 2021 à 20 h 32
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Sabres
2Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Choix au repêchage retiréDucks
3Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Kraken
4Logo de Bruins de Boston-Senators
5Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Red WIngs
6Logo de Flames de Calgary-
7Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Devils
8Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Stars
9Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Kings
10Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Blue Jackets
11Logo de Stars de Dallas-
12Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
13Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
15Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
16Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
17Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
18Logo de Predators de Nashville-
19Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
20Logo de Islanders de New York-
21Logo de Rangers de New York-
22Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
24Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
25Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
27Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
28Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
29Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
30Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
31Logo de Capitals de Washington-
32Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
29 mars 2021 à 22 h 21
Canes fan
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,578
What do you need help with on it? I'm working on my end-of-month mock draft right now. Probably publishing it on Wednesday.
Devil a aimé ceci.
29 mars 2021 à 22 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,436
Quoting: Dzinger18
What do you need help with on it? I'm working on my end-of-month mock draft right now. Probably publishing it on Wednesday.

I have no clue who's good outside the top 10
30 mars 2021 à 9 h 25
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 522
Quoting: Devil1122

Pastujov is nasty. Chayka and Lambos are also pretty good in defense. Raty and Lucius are decent forward prospects too. Notably weaker draft class than last years tho.
Devil a aimé ceci.
30 mars 2021 à 9 h 42
Canes fan
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,578
Quoting: Devil1122

Well, some good ones that you don't have yet are: Cole Sillinger, Sasha Pastujov, Carson Lambos, Chaz Lucius, Mason McTavish, Aatu Raty, Matthew Coronato, Corson Ceulemans, Zachary L'Heureux, Logan Stankoven, Simon Robertsson, Nikita Chibrikov, Oskar Olausson, Francesco Pinelli, Aiden Hreschuk, Ayrton Martino, Ville Koivunen, Daniil Chayka, Xavier Bourgault, Sean Behrens, Zachary Bolduc, Scott Morrow, Dylan Duke, Matthew Samoskevich, Stanislav Svozil, Sebastian Cossa, Alexander Kisakov, Brennan Othmann, Cameron Whynot, Brett Harrison, Samu Salminen, Fyodor Svechkov (ok I think that's enough to start).

So, those are some other good ones. Just try to get some research, watch some of their play (I usually just use highlight reels on youtube), and look at their stats. Feel free to see where some professionals have them ranked. Tomorrow, I will be releasing my end of month mock draft, where I will be putting the picks based off the standings, and giving a good explanation on why the specific teams takes a certain player. I will also describe the player and their style of play. I will try to get in as much info as I can for you. Just look for my upcoming mock draft by the name of @Dzinger18.
Devil a aimé ceci.
30 mars 2021 à 10 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Speak of the Devil
Quoting: BruinsFan35
Pastujov is nasty. Chayka and Lambos are also pretty good in defense. Raty and Lucius are decent forward prospects too. Notably weaker draft class than last years tho.

Quoting: Dzinger18
Well, some good ones that you don't have yet are: Cole Sillinger, Sasha Pastujov, Carson Lambos, Chaz Lucius, Mason McTavish, Aatu Raty, Matthew Coronato, Corson Ceulemans, Zachary L'Heureux, Logan Stankoven, Simon Robertsson, Nikita Chibrikov, Oskar Olausson, Francesco Pinelli, Aiden Hreschuk, Ayrton Martino, Ville Koivunen, Daniil Chayka, Xavier Bourgault, Sean Behrens, Zachary Bolduc, Scott Morrow, Dylan Duke, Matthew Samoskevich, Stanislav Svozil, Sebastian Cossa, Alexander Kisakov, Brennan Othmann, Cameron Whynot, Brett Harrison, Samu Salminen, Fyodor Svechkov (ok I think that's enough to start).

So, those are some other good ones. Just try to get some research, watch some of their play (I usually just use highlight reels on youtube), and look at their stats. Feel free to see where some professionals have them ranked. Tomorrow, I will be releasing my end of month mock draft, where I will be putting the picks based off the standings, and giving a good explanation on why the specific teams takes a certain player. I will also describe the player and their style of play. I will try to get in as much info as I can for you. Just look for my upcoming mock draft by the name of @Dzinger18.

Thank you
Zinger a aimé ceci.
30 mars 2021 à 16 h 50
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 607
If u want help, check out my draft rankings with explanations: https://www.capfriendly.com/mock-draft/163780
Devil a aimé ceci.
30 mars 2021 à 18 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Speak of the Devil
Quoting: christianyog
If u want help, check out my draft rankings with explanations: https://www.capfriendly.com/mock-draft/163780

Thank you
3 avr. 2021 à 14 h 52
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
Quoting: christianyog

Hey what's good? I was looking around at your mock drafts and you have some pretty strong insight. I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining the GM Game here on CapFriendly as my assistant GM. The Game is basically like a season long Arm-chair GM team where we trade, draft, sign free agents and have a sophisticated scoring system to determine the playoffs and lottery.

I'm the Quebec GM and our team has 16 draft picks in this upcoming draft. We've had 30 draft picks from 2019-2020 drafts, with 28 of them being drafted IRL. I really think your insight could help contribute to our success going forward.

If you're interested in learning more about the game or have any questions, just quote this and reply or shoot me a DM on Twitter. Twitter is the main form of communication throughout the game, but most of us have burner accounts set up to keep our name private. My burner is @QBCv4GM on Twitter.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage