Créé par: A123
Équipe: 2020-21 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 17 mars 2021
Publié: 17 mars 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
TOR
  1. Iafallo, Alex (1 212 500 $ retained)
  2. Quick, Jonathan (2 000 000 $ retained)
LAK
  1. Andersen, Frederik
  2. Robertson, Nicholas
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (TOR)
TOR
  1. Foligno, Nick (2 525 000 $ retained)
  2. Savard, David (2 125 000 $ retained)
CBJ
  1. Kerfoot, Alexander
  2. Liljegren, Timothy
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (TOR)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $71 149 741 $0 $0 $10 350 259 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
1 212 500 $1 212 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
-1 150 000 $-1 150 000 $
AG, C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 1
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
-1 062 500 $-1 062 500 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
874 125 $874 125 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Équipe de réserve
900 000 $900 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 mars 2021 à 11 h 23
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
Crazy overpay for a washed up Quick and Iafallo
PrimeDatsyuk et TooMalevolent a aimé ceci.
17 mars 2021 à 11 h 31
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,240
Going to be fun to watch reactions on this one. As a Kings fan that's watched nearly every game this year, Quick's actually been very very good. But amongst Leafs fans that don't watch him every day, that's going to get lost in his last two years stats. His injury history has to be a bit concerning, but there's something to having a proven playoff performer in net who shows up when the games matter. No doubt the Leafs could use someone like that.

I'm not saying the trade works right out of the gate (there's some expansion draft issues with moving Quick, not sure how Anderson's expiring deal affects that), but I'd imagine it's a lot closer to equal value than most Leaf's fans want to admit. Most are convinced that they're going to get a top line winger for players that have significant question marks of NHL upside (Dermott, Liljegrin, Kerfoot, etc), but that's simply not how trades work. You have to give to get. It's something I'd definitely consider if I was Rob Blake.
17 mars 2021 à 11 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Come on
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 13
Quoting: PuckLuck_77
Going to be fun to watch reactions on this one. As a Kings fan that's watched nearly every game this year, Quick's actually been very very good. But amongst Leafs fans that don't watch him every day, that's going to get lost in his last two years stats. His injury history has to be a bit concerning, but there's something to having a proven playoff performer in net who shows up when the games matter. No doubt the Leafs could use someone like that.

I'm not saying the trade works right out of the gate (there's some expansion draft issues with moving Quick, not sure how Anderson's expiring deal affects that), but I'd imagine it's a lot closer to equal value than most Leaf's fans want to admit. Most are convinced that they're going to get a top line winger for players that have significant question marks of NHL upside (Dermott, Liljegrin, Kerfoot, etc), but that's simply not how trades work. You have to give to get. It's something I'd definitely consider if I was Rob Blake.

That’s my thinking as well
17 mars 2021 à 11 h 42
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 455
Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward

It's insane high, Jesus Christ.
17 mars 2021 à 11 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Come on
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 13
Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward

How many la games have you watched this year?
17 mars 2021 à 11 h 47
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,513

I don't know I'm leaning towards don't do it, but I get the logic.

Kings shouldn't do this trade (reasons): they have the capspace but if you sign Andersen to $5Mx2 you basically are paying him $7M, it seems like an insult to Cal after he patiently waited and took team friendly contracts, Toronto media will eat Quickie alive. One of the best parts of Blake's rebuild is that when the Kings make their first playoff berth they will have stanley cup experience at every position.

Kings should do this trade (reasons): If Andersen seems open to staying with the Kings (his past time in Anaheim might make that an option), I guess you have to look into it. They get younger at goalie and have legit 1A/1B for a while.
PuckLuck_77 a aimé ceci.
17 mars 2021 à 11 h 48

That's all a fair point, but you are not getting a scoring winger with top 6 potential for a 35 year old goalie. Not even close. And I do watch the Kings. If this was for their better goalie I would understand adding.
17 mars 2021 à 11 h 49
Quoting: tryger

Kings shouldn't do this trade (reasons): they have the capspace but if you sign Andersen to $5Mx2 you basically are paying him $7M, it seems like an insult to Cal after he patiently waited and took team friendly contracts, Toronto media will eat Quickie alive. One of the best parts of Blake's rebuild is that when the Kings make their first playoff berth they will have stanley cup experience at every position.

Kings should do this trade (reasons): If Andersen seems open to staying with the Kings (his past time in Anaheim might make that an option), I guess you have to look into it. They get younger at goalie and have legit 1A/1B for a while.

Kings would do this in a heartbeat.
17 mars 2021 à 11 h 54
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,513
Quoting: TooMalevolent
Kings would do this in a heartbeat.

Why? Because they just need to lose Quick? They really don't Cal is being paid under $1M next year too.
17 mars 2021 à 13 h 19
Quoting: TooMalevolent
That's all a fair point, but you are not getting a scoring winger with top 6 potential for a 35 year old goalie. Not even close. And I do watch the Kings. If this was for their better goalie I would understand adding.

I don't read this ACGM as Quick being the main piece. He's an additional one that makes your goaltending cheaper allowing you to find other pieces elsewhere. Robertson isn't added in the trade for Quick, he's added because you're getting Iafallo, the top-line winger thats making under $1.5mil with the retention that's being asked.
17 mars 2021 à 13 h 29
Quoting: tryger

I don't view it as an insult to Cal, because I don't do this to entertain signing Anderson to an extension unless he's willing to take a pay cut. Because I would not give him any sort of raise, I let Anderson walk next year and save another $3.8mil in cap (unfortunate about the retention to Quick to not make it the full $5.8mil, but understandable in this trade with Leafs cap situation) to sign a back-up goalie cheap and some extra talent around the roster. Having Anderson as a 1A/1B for this season is just the same as having Quickie. But next year you're forcing the issue with giving Cal the reigns.

In essence it's getting out from under an extra year of Quick's contract at the cost of 2mil in retention in exchange for shaving 1.2mil off of the Leafs cap and gaining a proven playoff goalie.

Iafallo is in the trade for the 2nd and Robertson. Which to me seems fair value, but I value a $1.25mil top-line winger very highly. Even if he will be UFA after the year. If the Leafs aren't comfortable with Robertson, then I downgrade the prospect to Hallander and upgrade the pick to a 1st in either 2021 or 2022.
tryger a aimé ceci.
17 mars 2021 à 15 h 5
I don't view it as an insult to Cal, because I don't do this to entertain signing Anderson to an extension unless he's willing to take a pay cut. Because I would not give him any sort of raise, I let Anderson walk next year and save another $3.8mil in cap (unfortunate about the retention to Quick to not make it the full $5.8mil, but understandable in this trade with Leafs cap situation) to sign a back-up goalie cheap and some extra talent around the roster. Having Anderson as a 1A/1B for this season is just the same as having Quickie. But next year you're forcing the issue with giving Cal the reigns.

In essence it's getting out from under an extra year of Quick's contract at the cost of 2mil in retention in exchange for shaving 1.2mil off of the Leafs cap and gaining a proven playoff goalie.

Iafallo is in the trade for the 2nd and Robertson. Which to me seems fair value, but I value a $1.25mil top-line winger very highly. Even if he will be UFA after the year. If the Leafs aren't comfortable with Robertson, then I downgrade the prospect to Hallander and upgrade the pick to a 1st in either 2021 or 2022.

Rentals don't go for first Rd picks or high prospects. You will not find any recent precedent for it. it's not going to start with Iafallo.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage