SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Is this enough to get Eichel to Ottawa

Créé par: CameronHabsFan
Publié: 2 mars 2021 à 11 h 29
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 67/116 (58%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Eichel, JackSabres de BuffaloLNH-5 775 862 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Brännström, ErikExempté du ballottageSénateurs d'OttawaÉquipe de réserve-498 649 $011---0000--
Stützle, TimExempté du ballottageSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-534 267 $111---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial406 033 $2244623510
Variation4 742 946 $011010
Final5 148 979 $ (↑)2245 (↑)63 (↑)36 (↑)10000

Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Brännström, ErikExempté du ballottageSénateurs d'OttawaÉquipe de réserve-498 649 $011---0000--
Stützle, TimExempté du ballottageSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-534 267 $111---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Eichel, JackSabres de BuffaloLNH-5 775 862 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial8 647 705 $2244683811
Variation-4 742 946 $0-1-10-10
Final3 904 759 $ (↓)2243 (↓)67 (↓)37 (↓)11000
2 mars 2021 à 11 h 32
Cameron Bruneau
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Before anyone crucifies me, I’m not sure what you would value Stutzle and Brannstrom at so early in their careers. Stutzle has shown he could develop into a top 6 player easily. Brannstrom has top 4 potential but the sens still don’t have 100% faith in him. I added the second because I added two great prospects and felt that the first would potentially be Top 10 and that would add too much value on Ottawa’s side
2 mars 2021 à 12 h 14
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,114
Stützle is completely off limits, if that means Ottawa isn't in on Eichel that's fine. I'm of the opinion that the ask for Eichel is too high to ever make sense for Ottawa. Eichel is a Superstar, but I don't see a situation where Ottawa can get him and still have depth to be competitive. The Sens are in a good position to build into a competitive team with their current group, but the cost of Eichel would leave them in basically the same position Buffalo is currently in.
2 mars 2021 à 12 h 33
Fanboys make bad Gms
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,084
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
Stützle is completely off limits, if that means Ottawa isn't in on Eichel that's fine. I'm of the opinion that the ask for Eichel is too high to ever make sense for Ottawa. Eichel is a Superstar, but I don't see a situation where Ottawa can get him and still have depth to be competitive. The Sens are in a good position to build into a competitive team with their current group, but the cost of Eichel would leave them in basically the same position Buffalo is currently in.

Stutzle is off limits except if Buffalo said yes to this trade he would be not off limits.

If he keeps doing what he's been doing and ends the season with a calder nom, etc. This isn't that far off. Imagine taking your rebuild up 2 years by adding one player.
CameronHabsFan a aimé ceci.
2 mars 2021 à 12 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Cameron Bruneau

I do agree that if you are the GM in Ottawa, Stutzle is on a small list of untouchable players. The Sens do have a great prospect pool with guys like Sanderson, Pinto, Bernard-Docker who haven’t even stepped on the ice with the team.

I just made this since rumours have it Ottawa was on the short list on teams that he would accept a trade too along with LA and the Rangers who I think would have a better chance of offering the Sabres something they would accept without collapsing the team and still keeping Laffy or Byfeild by giving up another great prospect.
2 mars 2021 à 13 h 4
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,114
Quoting: CameronHabsFan
I do agree that if you are the GM in Ottawa, Stutzle is on a small list of untouchable players. The Sens do have a great prospect pool with guys like Sanderson, Pinto, Bernard-Docker who haven’t even stepped on the ice with the team.

I just made this since rumours have it Ottawa was on the short list on teams that he would accept a trade too along with LA and the Rangers who I think would have a better chance of offering the Sabres something they would accept without collapsing the team and still keeping Laffy or Byfeild by giving up another great prospect.

I haven't seen anyone seriously reporting Eichel to Ottawa as a real option, do you have a link or anything? Or is it just rumours?

Either way, I think Ottawa is better off not. Even if Ottawa were to get a deal without moving Stützle, they're still giving up an insane ask. Realistically if Chabot, Tkachuk and Stützle are off the table they're asking for something like Sanderson + Norris + Batherson + 2021 1st. The ask is going to big enough that Ottawa would really struggle to improve overall even though Eichel is the best player. I don't know how Eichel could ever out perform a package like that. I think LA or NYR are in much better positions to make those kinds of offers without hurting their depth as badly as it would for Ottawa.
2 mars 2021 à 13 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Cameron Bruneau
I haven't seen anyone seriously reporting Eichel to Ottawa as a real option, do you have a link or anything? Or is it just rumours?

Either way, I think Ottawa is better off not. Even if Ottawa were to get a deal without moving Stützle, they're still giving up an insane ask. Realistically if Chabot, Tkachuk and Stützle are off the table they're asking for something like Sanderson + Norris + Batherson + 2021 1st. The ask is going to big enough that Ottawa would really struggle to improve overall even though Eichel is the best player. I don't know how Eichel could ever out perform a package like that. I think LA or NYR are in much better positions to make those kinds of offers without hurting their depth as badly as it would for Ottawa.

I saw it this morning but I can’t seem to find it anymore it I do believe them as rumours as I haven’t seen anyone else really talking about it. I think the rumours are coming from that the Sens have the prospects and guys to give Buffalo an offer they would consider.
2 mars 2021 à 13 h 19
Fanboys make bad Gms
Quoting: CameronHabsFan
I saw it this morning but I can’t seem to find it anymore it I do believe them as rumors as I haven’t seen anyone else really talking about it. I think the rumors are coming from that the Sens have the prospects and guys to give Buffalo an offer they would consider.

As every respectable news person has stated, if Eichel is available, your untouchables are not untouchable. Moving Chabot is a step sideways for Ott so I wouldn't move him because back end is harder than forwards but if it was Tkachuk or Stutzle plus Brannstrom and a protected first, I'm saying yes. I would rather keep Stutzle and move brady but either way, both teams should consider that.
2 mars 2021 à 13 h 36
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
Ownership is to cheap in Ottawa - Jacks salary is way to much for that cheap rat **** lol
2 mars 2021 à 13 h 51
Fanboys make bad Gms
I've also realized Jack Eichel is a horcrux. He's gonna be broken into 31 pieces and split between the teams.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage